My Good Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, I lowered myself onto her; she wrapped her legs around my hips again and kissed me. "Did you like it?" I asked after breaking the kiss.

Lilly sighed. "Towards the end, it started getting more pleasurable, but I don't think I would ever cum like that." She replied. "What about you?"

I frowned. "I liked it, but honestly, I prefer vaginally."

Lilly giggled. "Good, me too." I sat up straight and withdrew my member, to which Lilly sighed gratefully. "Thanks," She whispered while she rolled onto her side and grunted softly. "I think that'll be soar for a while."

I spooned her and whispered, "Sorry."

Lilly snuggled deeper into my lap. "No need; I'm glad you enjoyed it." She took my hand and kissed it before pressing it against her chest.

We continued cuddling in bed all afternoon and evening, only leaving the bed to eat something.

In the days that followed, we mainly discovered our daily routine, like when it was best to get up and who got ready first. Or when it was adequate to go shopping and cook. Lilly taught me how to use the washing machine and dryer that had been sitting there untouched for two years, and I taught her that the cooker didn't always have to be in the highest setting when cooking.

We also discovered each other further sexually. Every night we ended up somewhere without clothes. I explored her submissive side as far as I felt comfortable with it. But Lilly went full-on for my impregnation fantasy. However, we were always safe and used a condom because we didn't want to get pregnant. Nonetheless, almost every time during the act, she begged me to remove it or said she hoped it would break and I would get her pregnant. And though I knew she didn't mean it, it didn't miss its effect.

And suddenly, it was Friday. The day we had waited for over a month. Finally, Lilly's IUD would be placed, and we would no longer have to worry about using condoms. Just before she left, she came to me, kissed me on the cheek and said. "When I come back, I'm gonna make you cum inside me." She placed her hand on my crotch and kneaded gently. "It's been long since I last felt it burn inside me."

She kissed me one last time and left. I bit my lip; I loved her eagerness and couldn't wait for her to return.

I started up my computer and played games to make time move forward a little faster until the door suddenly flew open. So, of course, given her earlier promise, my first thought was, guess who can't wait anymore? But I couldn't be more wrong. Suddenly, I felt a hard slap on my shoulder.

"You god damned bastard!" Shouted Lilly; surprised, I turned around and dodged her arm, which she swung at my head. "You promised!" Again she lashed out and hit my chest hard. I didn't know what was happening.

On her next strike, I was faster; I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her against the ground. She seemed to get even angrier and swung her arms wildly. Finally, after some wrestling and a few more hits found their target. I had her in a clamp. No longer able to move, she burst into tears. "You fucking promised." She wailed.

I held her tightly, afraid she would start hitting me again. Instead, Lilly sobbed and moaned loudly, tears streaming down her cheeks. After about five minutes, when she seemed to calm down, I asked worriedly. "What's wrong, babe? What happened?"

Lilly sobbed several times and took a squeaky breath before looking at me and shaking her head incredulously. "I'm pregnant."

Although, in the back of my head, I anticipated this. The news hit like a bomb, my head dizzied, and I let go of Lilly, shocked. I frowned and shook my head. "No-"

Lilly looked at me penetratingly; tears rolled down her cheeks again. "Jim, please tell me you didn't do this on purpose, that you didn't deliberately get me pregnant for that kink of yours."

I shook my head. "No babe, no way. I swear." I pondered. "Are you sure you're pregnant?"

Lilly looked at the ground and nodded, placing her head in her hands and sobbing a few times before answering. "The gynaecologist is 80% sure."

I frowned again and felt frustration rising. "But that's not possible; we've always been safe."

Lilly looked at me and shook her head. "Not in that rendezvous hotel."

I frowned again. "That was a month ago; you've had your period since, haven't you?" I shook my head. "By the way, you've taken the morning-after pill."

Lilly looked at me reproachfully. "Yes, a pill that, according to the gynaecologist, only works after sex. And so, it doesn't protect for several days. Please tell me you didn't know."

I suddenly felt guilty. Had I read the leaflet so wrong? "I didn't. And your period?"

"Shorter than usual", Lilly sighed again, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I didn't think about it; I was glad it wasn't so painful for once." Then, again, Lilly started to weep.

I hugged her and tried to comfort her. She looked at me again. "I can't do this, honey. I'm not ready to be a mum."

I sighed. "Babe, I don't think anyone is ever ready for that." I looked down, knowing that she had probably already thought about aborting. "But whatever your decision, I will support you unconditionally."

Lilly smiled sadly and hugged me.

I lay awake for a long time that night. Lilly had been quiet for several hours and was breathing deeply. She was lying in my lap and wearing her pyjamas, which rarely happened lately. I subconsciously thought that my seed had rooted in Lilly's lap. I felt myself getting hard; however inappropriate, I couldn't stop it. I had knocked her up. She had playfully asked me to impregnate her all those times, and I had actually done it! I had bred her. I placed my hand on Lilly's belly, searched for a moment to get under her shirt and stroked gently. Under my hand, our child was growing.

"You want to keep it, don't you?" Lilly's voice startled me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I gently stroked her belly. "And I can't decide that, not on my own."

Lilly sighed. "Yes or no, honey?"

I stopped stroking. "Yes."

Lilly turned on her back. Even in the little light, I could see that her eyes were moist. "How could we ever take care of it? We're still figuring out how to care for ourselves."

I sighed. "I don't know, but I'm sure we would find a way." I placed my hand on her belly again and stroked gently.

Lilly sighed, turned her back to me again and snuggled back into my lap. My hand slid off her belly. "I don't think there is a way." She took my hand in hers and placed it back on her stomach.

I didn't have any answers and couldn't immediately think of a solution, so I remained silent. Half an hour later, I finally fell asleep.

The pregnancy test we took the next day only confirmed the doctor's suspicions. Lilly was obviously pregnant on all three tests. I knew I shouldn't be, but despite everything, I was happy.

I expected Lilly to react emotionally again on seeing the result, but she remained amazingly calm.

We spent pretty much the entire day discussing all possible situations. First, we discussed how we would arrange to end the pregnancy; her gynaecologist had already given Lilly an appointment after the obligatory two-week reflection period. But as the evening began, the other scenario came up.

What surprised me most was that Lilly brought it up. I had thought there would be no other option for her. But I didn't want to start hoping. But, miraculously, we found solutions here too. In terms of housing, we were fine; there was another room we were currently using as a study that we could rebuild into a nursery.

And also, financially, it was possible if we both did weekend work. In addition, I would graduate this year in an industry with job security and good pay, so future-proofing was also possible. I was beginning, despite my reluctance, to hold out hope when Lilly brushed the idea off the table, saying she was not ready to be a mother.

It lasted a week, during which the subject of her pregnancy came up sporadically. Lilly was pretty aloof that week, but I understood her, given the situation. I tried to support and help her, but she often did not accept the support. Finally, it was Saturday night when Lilly plopped down next to me on the sofa after showering and putting on her sleepwear. She nestled against me, and I put my arm over her shoulder. "Are you still convinced to keep our baby?" Her voice had some determination in it.

I looked at her in surprise. It was the first time she had referred to our baby instead of the pregnancy. "Yes," I answered hesitantly. "Yes, actually I do."

Lilly kissed me passionately again for the first time in a week. I almost drowned in her kiss; I had missed this so much. After a few minutes, she broke the kiss and straddled my lap. "I've been thinking." She kissed me fleetingly again. "And I'm starting to like the idea of our baby growing inside me."

She kissed me again, and my heart went into overdrive. "Are you serious?" I asked hopefully.

She nodded. "If you agree, I would like to keep it." A cute blush formed on her cheeks.

I looked bewildered into her azure eyes. I couldn't believe it. "Seriously?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, I doubted for a long time, but in the last few days, I have become attached to it, I'm curious, and I want to feel and see our little miracle grow."

I hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply. I was overcome by intense happiness. I let my hands slide down her back and pulled her hips against mine. I was going to be a father! I would witness her belly grow with my child. The thought made me horny, and my member swelled. She broke the kiss and looked at me, smiling.

"Someone is excited." She teased as she moved her hips slowly back and forth.

She let her hands slide to my hip and opened my belt and the button of my trousers. Her fingers stroked along my stiff shaft a few seconds later, and I moaned softly. "Hmmm, I want you."

She put her hand inside my pants, her fingers closed around my member and ran her thumb over the tip. "Really?" She asked teasingly, squeezing softly, and I gasped. "Even now that you can no longer indulge your fantasy on me? You've already impregnated me."

I moaned softly as she twirled her thumb again. She was, as so often, capitalising on my fantasies again. But so could I, so I kissed her neck and leaned towards her. "Yes," I whispered, sliding my thumb over her nipple. "Soon, when your tummy starts swelling, everyone will see that you are forever my good girl."

Lilly looked at me and, smilingly, bit her lip. "Yes, I am yours forever. And what better way to prove that than by having your child inside me."

I smiled, again feeling the wave of control wash over me. "Undress." I said briskly.

Lilly licked her lips and closed her eyes for a moment. She shook her head. "No." She replied defiantly.

I looked at her sternly, abruptly pushed her aside, and got on top. She curled her legs around my hip. "Are you going to contradict?" I asked authoritatively.

Lilly giggled and nodded. "Yes, and what are you going to do about it?" She replied defiantly.

I narrowed my eyes. "Punish you." Said I and felt a shiver go through Lilly. I let my hand slide down her leg under her nightgown, pushed her panties aside and stroked her slit. Her pussy was dripping wet.

Lilly moaned profoundly and closed her eyes. "This doesn't feel like punishment." She replied with a smile on her face. I smiled back wickedly, even though she wouldn't see it. Because if what I had in store for her succeeded, she would soon know that pleasure could also be torture.

I stroked along her groin, letting my fingers slide between her labia, rotating around her entrance and playing with her clitoris. Lilly moaned and sighed as I slowly worked her nightgown upwards.

After a few minutes, I stopped to remove her nightgown, gently pushed her on her back and slowly kissed my way from her neck to her abdomen as I slowly removed her panties.

I tossed her panties aside and looked at her. Lilly opened her eyes and looked at me longingly. Willingly, she spread her legs wide. I kissed up along the inside of her thighs, placed my lips on her clit and sucked softly. Lilly gasped and moaned long and deep. Carefully, I pushed two fingers inside and curled them up while circling my tongue around her clitoris. With my fingers, I pushed up rhythmically, making her moan again and again. After a few minutes, I felt what I was waiting for, her pelvic floor muscles tightened around my fingers, and she inhaled deeply, a sign of her approaching orgasm. I stopped abruptly, and Lilly growled in frustration.

I smiled; her fretted expression gave me satisfaction. "Get on the bed." I commanded.

Lilly obeyed immediately, and I followed her as she rushed to bed. Lilly jumped into bed, lay on her back and opened her legs eagerly. I could see her wetness between her folds. She stroked her breasts before gently kneading them while her other band brushed over her abdomen. Repeating what I had done earlier, I fingered and licked her until I felt pelvic floor muscles tighten and stopped abruptly. Again Lilly growled in frustration, her hand shot to her pussy, and her fingers attacked her clitoris. Forcefully, I grabbed her wrist and pinned it above her head. "No," I spoke briskly. "hands above your head."

Lilly looked at me, confused and frustrated. "But I am so close. I want to cum."

I chuckled. "I know, babe." I smiled meanly at her. "But only good girls are allowed to cum."

Lilly's eyes got big; she shook her head. "You can't be serious."

I took my penis out of my trousers and placed it against her pussy. "Yep, you should have just listened." Then, with a powerful thrust, I pushed my entire length into her dripping wet pussy. She gasped, whimpering.

"You won't cum without my permission," I added briskly. I took both her wrists and held them pinned above her head.

I immediately thrusted faster than usual, and Lilly moaned deeper with each thrust, her breathing becoming more irregular. I stopped three more times When I noticed that she was on the verge of orgasm. And each time, Lilly seemed to get more frustrated. The first time she moaned, looking at me accusingly, but the second time she jerked her arms free and tried to redeem herself. Before she succeeded, I had pinned her arms above her head again and decided to tie them to the bed's headboard with my belt. Lilly reluctantly allowed me to secure them, the desperation clearly visible in her eyes.

The third time, however, the frustration seemed too much for her. The moment I stopped, she cried out. "No!!! Please don't stop!" She shook her hips violently and contracted her pussy hard. Then, whimpering and with desperation in her voice, she begged. "Please, make me cum; I'll do anything for you! I'll obey your every wish." She rotated her hips, frowning, trying desperately to find the release she wanted. Finally, the feeling of control I had over her, combined with her submission and contracting pussy became too much for me. I pushed myself deep inside her. Lilly moaned, probably thinking I'd start fucking her again. But instead, I came harder than I had ever come before. Lilly's eyes grew big; my orgasm seemed to increase her desperation. "No, no, please! Don't cum; you can't stop now; please don't leave me like this!"

Despite my intense orgasm, I didn't want her to be unsatisfied. So I started thrusting again. Breathing heavily and with burning sensations in my balls, I kept pushing through my orgasm. "Alright, Cum." I bought out wearily, and I increased the pace with a massive effort of strength. I placed my hand above her pubic bone and pushed on her lower abdomen, knowing that this had a considerable effect last time.

Lilly uttered a primitive cry, her entire body shook violently, and her eyes rolled upwards. Her pussy tightened painfully around my member and began pulsing rhythmically. Her juices gushed over my balls. Even though I had just cum, her orgasm also pushed me over the edge again. my pelvic floor muscles contracted painfully, and the burning sensation went deep into my belly. Lilly moaned, and a tear ran down her cheek. Then, in a trembling voice, she said. "Thank you, thank you for allowing me to cum."

I collapsed on top of her, totally exhausted. Despite my exhaustion, I wanted to test if, even now, she would obey as she'd promised. I rolled off her and said, panting. "Lift your legs above your head."

Lilly sighed and shakily lifted her knees to her chest as she pulled at her bound wrists, after which she stretched her legs above her head. The tremor in her body told me she was clearly struggling. I smiled. "Good girl, you can let them down again."

Lilly dropped her legs with a thump and tugged against her bindings again. Noticing she started to get uncomfortable, I untied her wrists, and she curled up into a ball almost immediately; I spooned her, pulled her into my lap and cuddled her lovingly. Lilly nestled close to me. After a few minutes, she stopped trembling and whispered. "I think I'm going to disobey more often; this was so blissful."

I smiled, glad she liked it. "Who says I'll allow you to cum next time too?"

Lilly groaned. "You're just going to use me for your pleasure?" She became quiet for a few seconds before she whispered. "That doesn't sound so bad. I might even like it."

I laughed again and hugged her intimately.

#1 year later.#

The last year had been a real rollercoaster. The first two months after we decided to keep our baby were euphoric. Then came the moment when we could share the good news with the world. Unfortunately, this was not well received by everyone. Especially Lilly's parents weren't happy about it. They felt Lilly was throwing her life away and risking her future for an uncertain one. Despite their opposition, Lilly showed her determination. Although, in the end, her parents accepted the situation, this did not mean they supported us. They felt we had to take responsibility for our reckless behaviour ourselves. Not that I disagreed whit them, I didn't want to live at someone else's expense. So we both immediately started looking for weekend work. Lilly could stay with the photographer, and I soon had a job. Unfortunately not in the sector in which I was studying, but I had an income anyway.

When Lilly was about five months pregnant, I lost my grandmother. I had a tough time with this, and I'm glad I had Lilly's support. But despite my grief, her death did bring more certainty to our lives. Because my parents consciously refused the inheritance, it came to me since I'm an only child. As a result, I suddenly inherited a house and some serious capital. Unfortunately, the whole situation also brought extra worries, the house was outdated, and with the inherited wealth, we financed a total renovation. A renovation that had to be rushed as four months later, Lilly would give birth.

Lilly gave birth a month before our final exams. We had a son. I was overjoyed, but it also made our life a lot busier. Miraculously, a month later, I graduated magna cum laude, and Lilly also managed to finish her year without any resits. During the holidays that followed, we moved into the newly renovated house.

Exploring Lilly's submissive fantasies also had an impact on my daily life. It caused me to become more confident and assertive. I was less and less bothered with my social insecurities, and this new self-confidence made me find steady work, a job that paid enough to support our little family. This allowed Lilly to continue her studies carefree; insofar as you can call it carefree with a child.

Lilly put our little son to bed on a Friday night and crawled next to me. I hugged her, and Lilly pushed her pooch into my lap. I hugged her nonchalantly and stroked her belly as I had done many times during her pregnancy.

"Baby?" She said softly. "Remember you had asked to order that game when I got home from school?"