My Good Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Why?" I asked. I had asked her to pre-order a game as she passed the shop on her way home.

"I didn't." She replied playfully. "You'll have to punish me." She wiggled her hip against my crotch.

I let my hand slide up from her belly and closed my hand around her neck. Something I had recently discovered she liked. I slowly increased the pressure on her neck until I noticed she was having trouble breathing. "That is indeed not hefty."

After about a minute, she began to squirm. I stopped squeezing, and Lilly gasped for breath. Panting, she said. "Are you going to use my pussy again like last time?"

I laughed. "You're way too eager to get punished." Then, playfully, I gently squeezed her neck as I kissed the crown of her head.

Lilly groaned. "You know I like it when you use me as your sex toy." She pushed down her trousers and her wiggling buttocks into my lap again.

"See, you've long since stopped caring about me forbidding you to cum." I let go of her neck.

Lilly giggled. "Woeps; busted." She turned on her back, pushed off her trousers completely, and straddled my upper legs. She hooked her fingers in my pants and pulled them down fleetingly. Then, deftly she grabbed my penis and positioned the tip against her entrance with a graceful hip movement. "I get my satisfaction from knowing it's my body that makes you cum," she said. She said as she slowly let me slide inside her. "And I like it even more, when I can make you cum inside me."

I groaned as I felt her tight pussy enveloping my member. "Can I tell you a secret?" she added playfully. "According to my period tracker, I am ovulating right now."

My heartbeat quickened, and I looked at her in surprise. We didn't use contraception or were particularly careful, but she had always ensured I only came inside on safe days. Until now, this tacit compromise had been enough to avoid getting pregnant again. Her following words, however, reawakened the primitive beast in me. "You're not going to cum in me, are you?"

With a brusque hip movement, I threw her aside and lay on her. The sudden movement meant I was no longer inside her, and I moved my hips to find her entrance again. "Of course, I'm going to cum inside you; where else?" I replied defiantly.

Lilly licked her lips and smiled before looking at me with feigned concern. "No, please don't," she complained playfully. "You can't get me pregnant again."

"That is exactly what I'm going to do," I said fiercely; I felt the tip of my penis slide along her entrance and thrust my entire length into her with a fluid motion.

Lilly groaned deeply before resuming her worried expression. "No, no! Don't!" She moaned writhingly, and she pushed against my chest. However, I could tell by the strength she was resisting with, that she didn't want to stop me.

Knowing she wanted me to take control, I grabbed her neck and squeezed hard, still ensuring I wouldn't hurt her. "Don't resist; if I want to breed you, that's exactly what's going to happen." My heart skipped a beat, realising that our fantasies were truly coming together for the first time.

Lilly smiled shakily, closed her eyes and nodded. I let go of her neck, and she took a deep breath. "Sorry, honey," she bit her lip and looked at me longingly. "I'm sorry I resisted; please punish me for my disobedience."

I smiled fondly and started moving slowly in and out of her, each thrust more powerful than the last. Lilly growled and moaned more and more as I fucked her more and more roughly. I loved her reactions. Her total surrender every time we explored her submissive fantasy made me feel I could do anything I wanted with her. She did exactly what she thought was expected of her in those moments. Like now, I knew she felt she wasn't allowed to cum, but that was exactly what I wanted her to do. I placed my hand above her pubic bone and pushed gently. Knowing this would quickly push Lilly over the edge.

Lilly looked at me in surprise and shook her head; gasping for breath, she asked. "What are you doing? I've been a bad girl, and I'll cum like this." My suspicions were confirmed.

I smiled again, shook my head and kept pace; Lilly half opened her mouth, ran red, and felt her body tense up. I let my thumb slide over her clit, hoping the extra stimulation would push her over the edge even faster. Instead, her frown made it clear she was trying to hold back her orgasm. I knew she would find it worse to cum without permission than not being allowed to cum, so I said quickly. "Don't cum. Bad girls indeed don't deserve to."

She arched her back and bit her teeth as I stimulated her mercilessly. She moaned, fighting against the orgasm that inevitably would overtake her. Lilly frowned again, shaking her head. "No, no, stop!" A shudder went through her, and I felt her pussy contract around my member. "I'm not al-" She couldn't finish her sentence; she uttered a primal cry and began to jerk violently. She grabbed my hip, and I felt her nails drilling into my skin as she pulled me forcefully against her. Finally, I felt the crown of my cock bump against her cervix, and it took me great effort not to cum at that moment.

While spasms still went through her body, she opened her eyes and looked at me apologetically. I slowly resumed my zagging motion, and Lilly, groaning, closed her eyes again for a moment before looking at me. "Jim?" she added softly; I stopped moving. It was severe when she said my name; I looked at her with concern. Had I somehow gone too far?

"Yes," I replied hesitantly.

She wrapped her legs around my hips, holding me entirely inside her. "I want to get pregnant again." She slowly gyrated her hips. "I want to feel your child growing inside me again."

I looked at her in surprise; she used her hands on my hips to increase the pace again. "Please, cum inside me now I'm fertile."

I was already close to cumming before she started speaking, but her words pushed me further on edge. Especially since she really meant it. I could only thrust a few times before I exploded. from the first spurt I shot into her, her expression changed to ecstasy, her eyes rolled away, and she smiled broadly. Then, with a deep moan, she said. "Yes! That's it, breed me!"

After my orgasm, I rolled off her, and Lilly immediately raised her legs above her head. Making sure my seed stayed deep inside her. I chuckled and whispered. "My good girl."

She looked at me, bit her lip, shook her head, and started blushing. Then, while keeping her legs high, she nodded towards the dresser at the edge of the room. "No, I've been a very naughty girl." She said. Frowning, I followed her gaze and noticed her camera standing on top of the dresser with a tiny red led indicating it was recording. Surprised, I looked back at her. She smiled guilty and whispered. "Last time, we've only got some pictures about the night you impregnated me. This time, I want to have a tape of how you knocked me up."