All Comments on 'My Gorgeous Goddaughter'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
coolies

sweet revenge pity i couldnt fuck your goddaughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too Short...

This was too short. The looks on his wife's and her father's faces after he went home to them. That would be a fitting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thanks for giving the hubby a chance

knock up the daughter and perfect revenge.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
The bitching cheater

Why doesnt he just divorce the cheating wife if she cant get enough of Les he should just file or just dump her for infidelity and adultry she probably has been cockolding him and not being able to give him children Becky may even be his legaly if the wife has been shagging Les all the that time .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Only have a story

For example, "I want us to stay together, but I can't give that up." This clearly indicates he is second to her, that being able to fuck Les is a condition on their staying married, that her relation to Les comes first. The hypocrisy of this is especially telling after her telling him "I love you with all my heart..."

Also, there is Irene to consider. He not only fucked Les' daughter, but hers, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loves husband, but

wife wants les too ? les is more and both can go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad at all

though to short. You could have carried it further to where he brings his god daughter home and moves her in while telling his slut of a wife, sorry honey, I love you but I can't stop fucking Les's daughter. You made the rules. Then he can breed her, put his half of the business up for sale and divorce his wife. After all, he can only have one wife at a time and the new one has to be better than the old one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story. Need the next one to get her mother also both of them pregnant and let the wife be stuck with her lover. Please contenue the story. Hope to see more, Thanks again.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
MMMMM good

MMMM what a good read,the plot was a good one, not so sure about the characters being quite so real but it is a story after all. Well paced for a quick read.

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
not a resolution

I knew there would be no satisfactory resolution when he moved into the spare bedroom and went to work the next morning without saying anything to anyone. No call to a lawyer. no confrontation with the cheaters. Business as usual planning his out of town trip the next day was his acceptance of all behaviour by all parties. That Les' wife knew all along and never said a word speaks volumes. Then there is the god daughter who also knew and decides she will pay her family's debt on behalf of cheating dad and uncaring mum. It was her way of acknowledging that three of the four adults knew and went along silently along with it, for years. All in all, he did not deserve a pity fuck. My head is spinning trying to figure out what happens that evening when they all leave the office. btw, why can't he have two wives, Les does. Just Silly.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Like the story a lot but....

It doesn't end well. Steve needs get some closure! I agree with a previous commenter he should stop any kind of interaction and relationship with his wife, and have an open relationship with his goddaughter, that way he can piss off everyone!

Maybe revisit a relationship with Irene just to get a double payback!

"Please don't force me to make that choice Stevie; it'd be far too painful for both of us." Yea right she loves her husband but she has NO intention on stopping!

Please give is a conclusion, and make Steve a man instead of a wimp!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
Wow

This was so erotic I will have to read it again

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
That Was Hot****

Thanks for sharing.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Please another chapter. Great story, love it. AAAAAA+++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous