My Graduate School Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or so she spoke into my mouth, "Let's get started."

She grabbed a tissue, raised up on one knee, and pulled the butt plug out. She wrapped it in the tissue and set it aside. She took the lube and spread it on my cock. She placed me at her ass and slowly lowered herself onto my erection. Her ass was so tight. I felt a release as my glans passed beyond her sphincter.

Lindsey smiled, "I've never done it this way. Face-to-face, I mean. The guy has always been behind me, fucking away."

She placed my hands on her breasts and I began kneading her nipples. She moved deliberately up and down, increasing the depth of my penetration a little each time. And then her ass cheeks were resting on me.

She leaned forward and gently kissed me, "Thank you. This is so nice."

Lindsey placed her hands on my chest to balance herself. I shifted my hands to her ass. She began slowly moving up and down. I felt the sensitive edge of my glans contact her sphincter at the top of her stroke, then she moved in the opposite direction until I was completely in her ass. She was riding me with her eyes closed, her head back. Lindsey changed her motion and started rocking back and forth, her ass pulling and clenching me. After several minutes, she changed back to the first motion. She changed things up every minute or so, up and down, back and forth. Her speed gradually increased. She reached down and started rubbing her clit. Then she placed her feet flat on either side of me. She was doing squats on my erection, hips flying.

She looked at me wild-eyed, "Oh god Sean."

Lindsey's sphincter clenched my shaft, pulsing away. Her orgasm had started. She moved back to her knees and returned to rocking back and forth, her rectum squeezing me. Her eyes were closed. Her mind focused on her pleasure.

Finally, she sent me over the edge, "Lindsey, I'm cumming."

I thrust up into her and she maintained the same motion. I came deep in her ass and she groaned.

Lindsey's hand kept flying at her clit, her pelvic muscles still contracting. I reached up and grabbed her nipples. She opened her eyes and she tried to speak, but nothing came out. Finally, she collapsed onto me. I wrapped my arms around her tight.

At first, I thought she was panting, but when I felt the tears on my chest, I realized she was sobbing. I stroked her hair. I could still feel her sphincter squeezing away.

We lay there for quite a while. She patted my chest. I raised her chin and gently kissed her.

Lindsey brought her hand to the side of my face, "This is so different. So nice." She kissed me again, our tongues playing with one another.

Finally, she said, "Let's get cleaned up. We need to do it separately. If I clean your body, I'm going to want to fuck again."

"Okay. Want to go first?"

"No, you go. I want to savor this moment."

*****

Elly showed up a little early. I greeted her at the door. She gave me a hug and a kiss. "You don't have to keep a secret. Lindsey told me what she wanted to do with you." I nodded. "Where is she?"

Lindsey called from her bedroom, "Almost ready!"

A moment later Lindsey came out dragging a suitcase and hugged Elly, "I'm ready."

I said, "I don't think we'll all fit in your sports car."

Elly laughed, "Of course not. I brought my Beemer."

The entire drive to Springfield we had the tunes cranked, singing our heads off. We walked with Lindsey into the front desk and she said she could handle it from there. She asked if we would come down and see her. We both said 'yes'. I was thinking Sunday mornings. Elly said she'd come on Saturdays and Sundays. We left with hugs and kisses, plus tears from my companions.

On the drive back, Elly was much more reserved, music was low. No singing.

Finally, she broke the silence, "I haven't prayed since I left my parents' house when I was 14. I think I'm going to take it up again. I want Lindsey to succeed so much."

"I'm not much of a religious person, as in not at all. But if that's what it takes, then I'm all for it. How about the band? How will we handle not having Lindsey?"

"Yes. I wanted to discuss that with you. Yesterday, I said you need to sing more, right?"

"Yeah."

"I'm thinking you and I need to split the singing. I will play the keyboard while Lindsey is gone, but I have a hard time singing and playing piano. I have to look at the keys. Can you handle that?"

"Well, we'll make it work. If you want, I could do some solo stuff like Neil Young or James Taylor. Or maybe you could sing with me."

"Actually, that might be a good idea. Maybe for part of the first set."

"Okay, let's work on it tonight."

*****

Elena had Lindsey's house key and when Pete and Katie got there she explained where Lindsey was. They were both very supportive. Katie said she'd go down with us to visit on Sundays. Pete was noncommittal saying that was when he did his schoolwork.

Over the next three hours we figured out how to make our Lindsey-less world work. Elena and I would start out with a half hour of just acoustic pieces. Katie brought a song she could sing - The Divinyls' Human on the Inside. She sounded great. I had played the Chrissie Hynde version in the past so the lead was from the Pretenders.

When we left that evening, I could feel the hole left by Lindsey's absence. I didn't have the same confidence that I had before, but I knew we could do it.

*****

When I got to my apartment, Astrid was waiting for me, sitting on my front step.

"Astrid, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were stalking me."

"I haven't been waiting too long. Maybe ten minutes. I'm surprised that you didn't stick around to fuck someone."

"Grab something and carry it in." We started hauling my stuff, "To be honest, we didn't play any music. We just fucked the entire time."

She looked at me funny, "I thought you didn't kiss and tell." Then it dawned on her, "Oh, you're joking."

"Yes, I'm joking. One bit of news, Lindsey checked herself into a treatment center for sex addiction."

"Lindsey, the redhead?"

"Yeah. She said she's tired of being a slut."

"Good for her. That's hard. We need to support her."

"Elena, Katie, and I are going down to visit her on Sunday."

"Can I come?"

"I can't see why not. Elena's driving I'll ask.'

When we had everything inside, I asked, "So why am I blessed with your majesty's presence on this autumn evening?"

"Well, my not so loyal subject, I wanted to tell you that I have a date for Thursday. A guy from my program. I'm bringing him to Smitty's to see you guys play."

"Good for you. I'm looking forward to meeting him."

"Sean?"

"Astrid?"

"Could I stay with you tonight?"

"You know that probably isn't a good idea, right?"

"Sean, please? We don't have to have sex. I just want to be with you."

I took a deep breath, "Against my better judgment. Yes."

Astrid hugged me.

I looked at the clock, 10:45. "I'm tired though. Let's turn in."

She pulled a toothbrush from her purse and headed to the bathroom. Unless I was on a ship, I have always slept naked. I found it interesting that Astrid adopted my practice. At first she just lay next to me, her head on my shoulder and a hand on my chest. Then she started playing with my penis.

I whispered, "I thought we weren't having sex."

She laughed, "We're not. I just like playing with you."

Astrid soon had me hard. She threw her leg over me and pressed my erection into her tight vagina.

She laughed, "Okay, now we're having sex."

I was a lazy ass and let her do all the work. I just held her hips and looked up at her in the dim light. When we were through, she fell forward onto my chest and fell asleep there, my cock still buried in her pussy.

*****

The clock radio went off at seven.

Astrid snuggled up to me, "Why do you have to get up so early?"

"Early worm catches the worm."

"What the hell does that mean?"

On the radio the announcer said, "In local news, last night's fire at Campus Oaks was contained to three apartments."

Astrid sat up, "Shit! Campus Oaks is where my apartment is!"

She hurriedly dressed and raced out the door.

I showered, shaved, and dressed. As I was sitting down to read the paper, my phone rang.

"Sean, it's my apartment! It's a mess! I can't even go in. The fire chief asked if anyone held a grudge against me. I told him Andrew."

"Astrid, come back here. Do you have anything at all?"

"The firemen got my laptop with my schoolwork. The top is melted."

"Come here right now."

When she arrived, Astrid seemed to be maintaining a brave front. But when she hugged me, she started sobbing, "He wanted to kill me!"

I just held her as she had a minor meltdown. It took about five minutes for her to calm down.

I kissed her forehead, "First, you need coffee. Then we'll make plans."

Her phone rang, "This is Astrid.... Yes, I'll be happy to answer questions.... I'm at a friend's apartment." She gave my address.

She hung up, "That was a police detective."

"Good. Just so you know, until we get you a place to live, you're staying here."

She touched my hand, "Thank you Sean. I need to call my mother. I think she carries insurance on my stuff."

She took her phone over to the couch. While she was talking, I had another cup of coffee while perusing the paper. The doorbell rang.

Since Astrid was on the phone, I answered it. It was a professionally dressed woman. She held up a police shield, ""My name is Detective Margery Brattain. I'm here to speak with Astrid Gunnarsdottir."

"Yes, please come in. My name's Sean O'Brien. Astrid will be staying here until she gets things figured out."

Astrid had hung up the phone and came over, "Hi officer, I'm Astrid."

"Astrid, she's a detective."

Brattain waved it off, "Just call me Margery or Marge."

We sat at the kitchen table and Detective Brattain accepted a cup of coffee, "Good coffee."

Astrid bragged, "Sean was in the Navy. An expert coffee maker."

Brattain nodded, "So, I have some routine questions I need to ask."

Astrid weakly smiled, "Fire away."

Over the next ten minutes, Astrid explained that she had spent the night here. She told the story of Andrew and his buddies assaulting her and the ensuing dust up in Smitty's. She said that both of us had asked Andrew to leave her alone."

Margery said, "You are one lucky lady. The fire chief said that there's a better than 50% chance you might not have made it out of there. It appears the fire was started by a Molotov cocktail thrown against your door. The crime lab has the evidence. They'll most likely be able to get at least some partial prints off the glass."

I looked at Astrid and she was visibly shaken. She was just nodding. Her hand was trembling.

The detective said, "I have request."

Astrid nodded. It seemed she didn't want to say anything.

"In addition to arson, I have reason to believe that this Andrew Richardson intended to do you bodily harm if you did get out of the apartment alive."

Astrid went white and grabbed my hand.

"If you want, I can get you police protection."

Astrid looked over at me.

I nodded, "Agreed. That's a good idea."

Margery nodded, "Thank you. It appears he was waiting behind your apartment after the fire started. We found some fresh carvings in a wooden picnic table."

Astrid said, "Will the police be with me all the time?"

"Only if you want them to be."

I said, "So, at night we could have someone watching here?"

"Yes. Do you have a picture of Mr. Richardson?"

"Andrew? Yes."

"Is it digital?'

"Yes, right here on my phone."

"Can you send it to me?"

While they were exchanging phone numbers, I said, "So, Detective should we assume Andrew is armed and dangerous?"

"Yes. We think he has a large knife that was used to carve those figures on the picnic table."

I was concerned, "Figures?"

"Nothing to worry about."

I continued, "Astrid is going to need to go to the mall and get her laptop replaced for her schoolwork. It melted in the fire. She's probably going to need to stop and buy at least one- or two-days' worth of clothes."

I could see Brattain's brain working, "Astrid, I can have an officer drive you to do those things. Then I'm going to request that you stay here."

Astrid seemed to be in a bit of shock. She just nodded.

I said, "We have a study group that meets tonight at Pete's Pub. Could she go there?"

"That's easily defendable. I don't see why not. Please coordinate with the protection detail."

*****

After the police detective left, I called Katie to let her know what was going on and to cancel our lunch. I also called Elena to let her know and to see if Astrid could come with us on Sunday. She said that would be great.

Astrid spent the afternoon with a female police officer. She came home with a couple of shopping bags and a new computer. The computer shop was able to retrieve all her files from the old hard drive.

When it came time to go to Pete's we walked out to the police officer and told her where we were going. She planned on following us and sitting inside the Pub.

As Astrid and I walked into Pete's a couple of minutes before seven, I noticed that Karen and Pablo were missing, making me the only male in the group. We said hello and Tracy explained that this was the entire group.

I asked, "How do you feel about bringing some new people?" I was thinking about Katie.

Tracy said, "I'm all for it. Anyone else?"

We looked around and there were nods. I said to Astrid, "Maybe you should invite your friend that you're going with on Thursday to this group."

She smiled, "Let's see how Thursday goes."

Lori said, "Sean, before we start, I have something for you."

Astrid had to be nosey, "What?"

Lori laughed, "The yoga pants I promised him. I just got them from Amazon."

Maria said, "Can we see them?"

Lori handed me a package. I pulled them out and held them up. They were light grey.

I looked at the label, "Oooo, Lululemon."

Tracy and Carole were fascinated. The latter said, "You're going to wear them?"

"Sure, why not."

Maria asked, "Why don't you go try them on and show us how they fit?

I shook my head, "On Saturday, if we hike."

Astrid said, "What do you say ladies? Another hike?"

Maria nodded, "Most definitely."

Lori gave a thumbs up.

*****

I left Astrid at the apartment on Wednesday morning and I headed to the library. As I left, I noted the unmarked police car across the street.

Katie picked me up in front of the library around ten and drove us to The Queen's Wardrobe downtown. I didn't know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. The saleswoman was so helpful.

Her name was Doris, "I always want to be upfront with my clients. I am a transsexual."

I said, "Please forgive me, I'm familiar, but not completely familiar with that term."

"Thank you for asking then. I am transitioning from male to female. Back when I was male, I dressed in drag all the time." I probably looked a little confused. "So, since I now consider myself to be a woman, I am not longer in drag. I'm just one of the girls."

I nodded, "Yes, ma'am. That works."

Katie said, "Sean and I are going to be Boris and Natasha for Halloween."

Doris clapped her hands, "And Sean you are going to be Natasha? Oh, I love it! Let's get started. This is going to be so much fun!"

She decided that the first step was to fit me with some fake breasts and hips to give me a woman's figure. She directed me to a changing room. I stood there in my boxers and she handed in a pair of fake hips. They didn't fit.

I thought that being modest in this situation was probably a bit silly, especially since there was no one else in the store.

I walked out onto the floor carrying the hips, "Let's save some steps. I'll try them on out here."

Both Katie and Doris thought I was funny.

Doris observed, "Natasha has a nice bottom end. Not a huge ass, but nice hips and a medium ass. Nice curves. That's what we're looking for."

They had me try on several sizes until they were both happy. Then it came time for breasts.

Doris explained that they had to be pretty big to compensate for my shoulders, "By making your boobs big, your shoulders will look smaller. You'll look more feminine. A question, will you shave your chest hair?"

"I would prefer not to."

Doris brought out a form fitted set of fake breasts that I pulled over my head. They made my chest appear clean shaven and were size F. I thought they might be too big, but Katie and Doris thought they made my figure well-proportioned.

Next came the dress. Of course, it had to be purple. Doris found a pencil dress that would need to be tailored, but would be perfect for Natasha. Some stockings and heels finished the ensemble. While their tailor marked up the dress, I was fitted with a black wig.

In the end, the $700 didn't cover everything, but I didn't care. It was a lot of fun and I was into it.

*****

Katie and I were done by 11:30. Walking to her car she said, "Would you like to come by my apartment for some lunch?"

"Does lunch at your apartment include some of the same dishes that breakfast does?"

"If by dishes, you mean me, it certainly does. I need to be at the clinic by one, so we'll have to hurry a bit."

Once inside, Katie made us sandwiches. We ate quickly and we headed to her bed. We peeled off our clothes and I pushed her onto the bed. I dove into that luscious pussy. Her juices were flowing and I licked up as much as possible. I focused on her clit. Although it took some time, I eventually had her cumming. The payoff was worth it. I plunged my cock into her wetness, feeling her contractions working on me. I pumped her hard and soon we were both breathless. I came deep in her vagina, then rolled over on my back. We quickly showered and Katie made it to work with five minutes to spare.

*****

I had been working for about a half hour when Astrid came strolling into the library.

I asked, "What are you doing here?"

"They caught Andrew. He's in jail until Friday morning when he has a hearing. The prosecutor called me and said they were going to argue that he was a risk to the community. That there shouldn't be any bail."

"Cool. So, you can start looking for an apartment then."

"Sean, think about how much money we can save by being roommates. Now be honest. Don't you love having me in your bed, showing you my affections, making love to you?"

I was not going to use that term, "Having sex with you Astrid is great, but I think it would be better for both of us if you had your own apartment."

"Don't you like having my naked body around for your viewing pleasure?"

"I do. You have an incredible body, but I think it would be better for both of us if you had your own place."

"Sean, you don't make any sense."

"I make perfectly good sense. What happens if you are on a date and you decide you want to get intimate with him? You can't bring him back to my bed. Who's to say he even has his own place?"

"I have to tell you, I'm not interested in fucking anyone but you."

"Give yourself a chance."

"Sometimes you really are a pain in the ass."

"It's what I do best."

That evening Astrid and I had sex again. Despite my reservations, I was starting to love the woman. The sex didn't hurt.

*****

To start things out for our Thursday gig, Elly and I got two bar stools and did about forty-five minutes of a solo acoustic set. After a couple songs Katie came out and just sang harmony. A couple of songs after that, Pete came out with a shaker and started singing with us. The guy could sing really well.

About halfway through, Astrid showed up with Lori and her date. He seemed like just a kid.

When we wrapped up the acoustic part of the set, I joked, "Now that we've put you to sleep, we're going to start rocking."