My Graduate School Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw a gleam in Lori's eye. She did something at her waist and the skirt fell to the ground.

She stepped out, picked it up, and handed it to me. "Anything to please my master."

"Perhaps you should unbutton your blouse as well."

Lori pulled the two halves of her blouse apart and was essentially naked except for the long jacket. She took my elbow. Rather than go directly to my car, I started a circuitous route around the parking lot. We stopped under a streetlamp so I could look at her body. She was nothing short of stunning. Her breasts had a lovely slight sag, coming to the midpoint of her biceps. Her nipples were slightly upturned. Her trimmed pubes casting shadows, her vulva in the dark. I'd have to get a closer look later.

"Do I please my master?"

"At the moment, yes."

As we were approaching my car, another vehicle pulled in.

I looked at Lori, "You can cover yourself if you want."

As the lights swung towards us, Lori kept walking as if nothing was different. If anything, she threw her chest out further, those magnificent breasts leading the way.

The car drove past, the driver rolled his window down, "Nice rack lady!"

She called back over her shoulder, "Thank you!"

When we got in the car she squealed with delight, "That was so hot! Thank you for making me do that."

She placed her feet on the dashboard and slouched in the seat, spreading her legs wide. Once we were on the main road, I reached over and petted her pubes, slipping a finger into her wet opening. I had never been in a dominant/submissive situation before and I was completely uncomfortable. I decided that we would just go with the plan we discussed at dinner. I didn't want to go beyond that.

When we got to the street outside her apartment, I looked at the time, not even eight o'clock. We had a lot of time.

I said, "Do you want to cover yourself as we walk across to your apartment? It's perfectly fine if you do."

She leaned over and kissed me. "That was an incredible rush back in the parking lot. I'm not covering up. In fact, I'm going further."

When she got out of the car, Lori took her jacket and blouse off and put them over her arm. She waited for me wearing only heels. She took my elbow and we walked the fifty yards or so to her apartment. The air was chilly and her nipples were hard as rocks. Goosebumps stood out on her skin. Nevertheless, she slowed her strutting walk.

She whispered, "I feel so naughty. So alive. I hope someone looks out their window and sees me like this."

I don't think anyone did, but she delayed for at least a minute looking for her keys. She turned facing the street so that she had the greatest possible exposure.

Once inside, she said, "God, it's getting cold. Can I take your jacket?"

I handed it to her, "Before we can do anything, you must remove my clothing."

Lori worked quickly and soon had me naked.

I looked around, "Where should this spanking take place?"

"How about on the couch?"

I sat down and as Lori approached I said, "Wait, I need to look at you closely."

She placed her foot on the couch, bringing her spread pussy close to me. Her blonde pubes atop a beautiful vulva. Her labia minora and clit extended ever so slightly from her slit.

I ran my finger along her labia, "You, Miss Lori, are absolutely stunning."

She leaned over and kissed me, "Thank you. Master, but perhaps you should only refer to me as a sex slave, a slut, or a whore."

"I wish you wouldn't demean yourself."

"Please. Think of it as fulfilling one of my fantasies."

Fantasies? "While I am spanking you, do you have a safe word?"

Lori thought for a moment, "Amber and red."

"Two?"

"If you are pushing the limits, I'll say amber. Then you back off. If you go over what I can handle, I'll say red and we stop." She looked around. "You're going to need your belt."

She brought my belt over to me then laid across my lap. That luscious ass.

"Please don't show me any mercy, master."

I gently rubbed her silky skin. You should be kissing this ass, not slapping it. "Can you lift your butt up to my lips?"

She pulled her knees up and her ass was next to my face. I kissed it several times. I ran my fingers through her labia. I felt Lori grab my cock and she gently pulled on it. I tongued her anus and she groaned. My finger probed into her opening. So wet! Then I randomly licked those fine ass cheeks.

"You are so fine." I wound up and give her the first smack.

"Ahhhh!"

"Drop your butt. You need to count slave."

"One."

After three slaps, she suggested, "I think you need to use your belt. It needs to hurt a lot more."

Lori got up, but as she did, she kissed me, "Don't hold back. I can take it. I really need you to do this."

I stood up and squeezed a nipple, "Lie back down."

I doubled up my belt and starting hitting her ass with a moderate swing. No way was I going harder. With each strike she let out a yelp. She had one hand pulling a nipple and the other between her legs. If this was a real dom/sub situation, I doubt that would be allowed. Lori's ass soon was a bright pink. I tried not to leave a mark, but that seemed impossible.

At the fifteenth strike, it looked like she had started to cum because she stopped counting. She was trembling. When I got to twenty, I thought: That's enough. I knelt beside her and I could see her rectum clenching, her pelvic muscles contracting. Yup, she's cumming.

Her skin seemed red and sore. I kissed her ass, "I think you're going to hurt tomorrow."

Lori grunted.

"It's okay, finish your orgasm. You're lucky I'm not a real dom or you'd probably catch hell for cumming without permission.

She rolled onto her back and groaned, "I'm sorry Sean. Can I put in a butt plug? I'd really like for you to fuck my ass tonight."

"So we're abandoning my idea?"

"No, but maybe we can keep my ass as a possibility." She looked around, "Where is it?"

She winced as she sat up. She came back with a sparkly plug and a tube of lube.

"Something tells me you've done this before."

She smiled and with faux innocence said, "Me? I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about."

She handed me the plug, "Could you help me out? You'll need to lube me up really good."

Lori went to her hands and knees. I applied a generous dollop of lube to her rosebud. I used the plug to gently fuck her hole, gradually increasing the depth.

Lori fell to her face with her ass in the air, "I can't wait to feel you in there."

I kept up the slow fucking motion, gradually penetrating further each time. Soon the plug moved past the widest part and her ass sucked it in.

Lori smiled at me, "I love the way that feels. Feel free to play with it any time you want. I'd like to move on to the next part of the evening."

"Gladly."

She flopped back on the bed, legs splayed, and breasts bouncing. What a sexy woman. She laid back on the pillows and I nestled between those milky thighs. Her scent was intoxicating - the lovely smell of an aroused woman combined with a hint of my own cum from earlier in the evening. I touched my tongue to her clit and she jumped.

"Make me cum Sean."

Having just had an orgasm not five minutes before, it was easy to put her over the edge again. A combination of clit licking and g-spot rubbing had her vagina contracting on my fingers. I wanted to sustain it as long as possible so I eased up on her clit. The butt plug! I started gently fucking her with the plug while massaging her g-spot. Lori grabbed both nipples and began pulling and pinching them. Tremors passed through her body and when I gave her clit a random lick, she arched her back.

I don't know how long I was able to keep her cumming, but it was quite a while. Finally, she rolled over on her stomach to stop the stimulation.

I laid down next to her with my head on a pillow and stroked her hair. She groaned.

Finally, she raised her head and let out a big sigh. "That was great. Give me a moment to collect myself." Lori laid her head on my chest and laughed. "So good."

Eventually, she moved over me and took my tumescent cock into her mouth. A combination of sucking, licking, and stroking soon had me hard.

She took me all the way down her throat and gagged, "Since you won't do it, I'm going to fuck my own face."

She started going hard, taking my cock into her throat and gagging herself. She stopped for a moment, "Please talk nasty to me."

"Suck my cock you slut! Swallow all of it!"

Lori was grunting. My cock pounding her throat. She looked up at me and tears were streaming. What the fuck? I heard a gagging noise, but I figured she knew what she was doing.

"Push my head down. Fuck my face. Be mean."

Down she went again. I grabbed her head and gently pushed her down onto me. I wasn't liking this at all. She pulled off my cock, strings of saliva hanging from her mouth. Tears were streaming down her face.

"Fuck my ass master."

She pulled the plug from her ass and threw it on the bed.

I leaned in and gently kissed her. "I much prefer sex to be sweet and affectionate."

There was a hint of desperation in her voice, "Please Sean. Please fuck me hard." She gently kissed me, "Own me master! Fuck my cunt. Fill my ass with cum."

I stood up and she brought her ass over to me on her hands and knees. I lined up and pressed my cock into her pussy. I started going at a moderate pace.

"That's it Sean! Please go hard! Fuck my cunt!"

I decided to go along with it, "Yes, you are just a cunt. You only exist to give me pleasure."

"Oh, fuck me hard master!"

Her orgasm started again. She was panting loudly.

She groaned, "Ass. My Ass. In my ass."

"Such a whore."

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pressed into her rectum. I was surprised at how easily I slid in.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

I grabbed Lori's hips and pushed myself all the way in.

"Fuck me hard master!"

I did my best to accommodate her, but I just didn't get off causing pain.

"Spank me!"

I slapped her ass. "You evil cunt! You deserve everything I give you!"

Her cheek was pressed to the mattress. Lori must have started playing with her clit. I heard her grunting with each slam into her ass.

I felt her sphincter squeezing my cock - an orgasm. "Oh dare you cum before me!"

I wound up and slapped her ass. She yelped. Her legs were shaking. Then I thrust in as hard as I could, skin slapping skin. Something inside me was enjoying fucking her like this. She was whimpering, but she didn't use her safe word.

"Take my cum you slut!"

I thrust up hard and came in her ass. I kept fucking her for as long as I could. When I was too soft, I pulled out. Lori fell forward onto the bed. She was panting, struggling for breath.

She rolled onto her back, laughing, "Thank you, Sean. That was just what I needed."

*****

I got home about midnight. Astrid was sleeping on the couch, waiting.

I gently kissed her forehead, "Hi, Sleeping Beauty."

She sat up and stretched, "Paul's a nice guy, but he isn't you."

"No. He's Paul."

"You know what I mean."

"So, did you fuck him?"

"No. Wait. That's none of your business!"

"Okay. Ready for bed?"

"I wrote you a lyric. I think it's pretty good.

"Oh. Let's see."

I read it over. It was about a girl who loves someone that she thinks is unattainable. It was very clever and autobiographical.

"I could see Elena singing this. I'll work on some music tomorrow."

"Do you like it?"

"I do. Do you have an idea for a melody?"

"Can I sing for you tomorrow?"

"Sure. Let's go to bed."

*****

To be continued...