My Graduate School Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her, "I'm cumming. In or out?"

"In!"

I thrust into her several times, shooting my seed with each thrust. Finally, I collapsed beside her and took her hand.

Her orgasm eased and she laughed, "That's some kind of research!"

"So do you want to share your observations?"

"Yes. That was great!"

*****

I made sure to clean up before I returned to the apartment. I didn't need to catch hell from Astrid for smelling like sex.

When I walked in Astrid said, "So who did you fuck tonight?"

"Who says I fucked anyone?"

She walked over to me, "You smell like garlic."

"That's to keep the vampires away."

"Keep the women away too. You're going to need to do something about that before we go to sleep."

"Maybe you're a vampire."

She smiled, "I like to suck things, but not blood."

I went and brushed my teeth and used mouthwash. I got close to Astrid, "How's this?"

She kissed me, "Almost okay, but I can live with it."

"Would you like to smell my crotch to make sure I didn't have sex?"

"That doesn't prove anything. Although I would like to smell your crotch."

"Actually, I would like to smell yours first."

We quickly stripped and climbed into bed. I kissed her then licked my way down that luscious body. As I was lapping at Astrid's pussy, inexplicably my mind began to wander. Here was the second woman this evening that I was having sex with. Then I began to think about Lindsey and her sex addiction. I had had sex with five different women in the past week and Lori was sending out vibes that she wanted tomorrow's date to end up in her bed. I'd had a lot of sex! Is that how one becomes a sex addict?

Astrid had started to approach an orgasm and my mind came back to the task at hand. I worked her g-spot and sent her over the edge. Once she'd been cumming for a while, I pressed my erection into her warm, wet pussy. At first I went nice and easy. Astrid was such a sweet woman, so easy to love. Sex with her was nothing short of blissful. When she grabbed my hips and started pulled me into her, I went harder, eventually pounding her with everything I had. Her mouth was open, gasping for breath when I came inside her. I rolled over on my back and Astrid snuggled up to me.

Once her orgasm eased, she whispered, "I love it when you fuck me hard like that."

"It's a lot of work."

"Thank you for working so hard."

*****

After class on Saturday, Lori drove us over to my apartment, "Will you wear your new yoga pants for us?"

"Most certainly."

"I love the way you look in them. Perhaps I should also mention that I am really looking forward to our date tonight."

"So am I."

"I'm hoping this evening will be very pleasurable for both of us."

She parked on the street. Maria was already there. She and Astrid were discussing sex in Iceland. I found it very interesting that these two women that I had both had sex with last evening were chatting away. Once again, the uniform of the day was sports bras and yoga pants. And once again, I made sure I was moderately hard before I came out in my new yoga pants. I was definitely getting off having the ladies check me out.

Maria said, "If I may make an observation, Sean you always seem to be somewhat aroused by wearing yoga pants. This is the second time wearing them, and you seem to like them."

I grinned, "I do."

Lori laughed, "Well, I love them. You have a very nice package there Mister Sailorman. I like looking at you."

Astrid looked a bit put out by the comments.

Since it was a cool, blustery day, we all wore something heavier on our torso for the hike. I did get to check out those three fine asses and undoubtedly, they checked out my forty-eight-year-old ass and associated package.

We stopped at the meadow for lunch which seemed to be our custom. As we were eating and my female companions were chatting away, I came to appreciate my situation even more. These three brilliant, beautiful women were my friends, good friends. Plus, I had or would soon have a sexual relationship with each of them. I wasn't sure life could get much better than this.

*****

After the hike, I started preparing for my date with Lori. At the same time she was getting ready for her date with Paul. Just like the night before, Astrid was grilling me.

I decided to play the same game, "So who are you going out with?"

"You set him up with me."

"What's he like?"

"I don't know!"

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know!"

"Will you fuck him?"

"Leave me the fuck alone!"

Problem solved. I continued, "On a serious note, on Monday we need to start looking for an apartment for you."

"I don't need an apartment. Think of the money we're saving. Think of the sex we're having."

"Technically, we haven't saved a penny yet. We still need to get you an apartment."

"How about if I don't give you the third degree when you're going on a date?"

"Let me think about it."

"Can I go on a date with you soon?"

"Sure. Let's see, next Friday is Halloween and we have that dance. How about if just you and I go on a date next Saturday?"

"Just you and me?"

"Yes. I'll wine and dine you."

*****

It was about ten to six and I was getting ready to head out the door. I was looking for Paul when he pulled up in front of the apartment.

"Astrid, Paul's here."

As he walked up the sidewalk I opened the door and extended my hand, "Hey Paul." Astrid appeared at my side.

"Paul, this is my temporary roommate Astrid. Astrid, this is Paul. Gotta run!"

When I got to the car I looked back, but they were both inside. I was hoping it would work out for her and Paul would at least be a nice date.

I got to Lori's apartment precisely at six. She was wearing a short skirt and long jacket. Her long, luscious legs were bare.

She jumped in the passenger seat, then leaned over and kissed me, "Hmm. That's nice. What do you think of my ensemble?"

"You look like the lyrics to a song."

"I knew you'd get it! I was listening to it driving home today. By the way, we're going to The Discriminating Palate. It's on Maple Ave. Do you know where that is?"

"I think so."

"I'll help. Back to the Cake song. I like how the woman in the song is looking to change things." She sang, "'She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen.' Such a fundamental life change. I think that's one reason I'm in this program, to make some fundamental life changes."

"I think you nailed what graduate school is for a lot of people."

"By the way, are you and Astrid serious?"

"Serious, as in going together? No. She's my friend and we've gone on a few dates. Right now she is staying with me because her apartment was firebombed."

"That's right. Well, I'm going to try out a lot of new things. Take us for example. On the first two dates we had we decided that we didn't have a lot in common. Right?"

"Yes."

"Why was that? I think it's because I'm a pretty boring person. I'm changing all of that."

"I don't think you're boring."

"Sean, you don't have to be nice. I'm boring. I bore myself." She sang, "'She's trading in her MG for a white Chrysler Le Baron.' I'm trading in my life for a short skirt and long jacket." Lori was laughing, "Want to know one thing I'm trading in?"

"What's that?"

"My conservative approach to you. Turn here." She pointed to the right.

"I don't think you're conservative with me."

"Yes, I have. No more. Look over here."

I looked over and Lori had pulled her short skirt up so that her pussy was in plain sight. Her blonde bush looking quite fine.

"Not very conservative."

"Perhaps you should pull over for a moment so that you could touch me."

I saw an empty church parking lot and pulled in, parking in the far corner.

She grabbed my belt buckle, "And maybe I could touch you. Push your seat back. I need room."

I did as she asked and she went for my belt. She had my cock out in the next moment.

Lori kissed the head, "Sean, I have been wanting to do this since I saw you in Astrid's yellow yoga pants. God, you have a nice cock."

Her mouth and her hands went to work on my penis - bobbing, licking, and sucking.

She soon had me hard, "Can you make your seat recline? Also, drop your pants."

As the seat went back and my pants went down, Lori straddled me. She placed my erection at her opening and pressed me home - tight, warm, and wet. What a blissful feeling to penetrate a woman's pussy. She leaned forward and kissed me. I placed my hands on her breasts and kneaded her nipples through the fabric. No bra. In moments, her hips were churning my cock in her womanhood - up, down, forward, and back. The walls of her vagina squeezing and gripping me.

She whispered, "Unbutton me. Suck my tits."

I got her blouse unbuttoned and her breasts freed. Such stunningly beautiful breasts, slightly above average with light brown areolae and nice sized nipples. Her hip movement had them swinging nicely. I took first one, then the other into my mouth.

Lori threw her head back and bumped it on the roof of the car. "Ouch." Then she leaned forward and kissed me hard, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, "Cum in me Sean. Cum in my cunt."

She was grinding as fast as her hips could move. I kept sucking on those nipples with my hands on her hips. What a wonderful way to start a date!

She was panting, "God, you feel so good!"

She kept working me. Her vagina seemed to be gripping and pulling my cock. I wished she would slow down. I wanted to savor this amazing moment.

I reached the point of no return, "Here I cum, Lori!"

She grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. I thrust up into her. She groaned as I shot my seed deep into her vagina.

Lori kissed me again, lingering. I wanted to lose myself in her soft lips, savoring the moment, "Oh, I felt you cum. That's just round one, but first we need some dinner. Do you have any tissues?"

"Stay here for just a moment. This is amazing." I could feel fluids flowing onto my pubes. I cupped her ass. She probed my mouth with her tongue. Shivers were still shooting down my spine.

She spoke into my mouth, "I think we're making a mess."

"In the center console."

She pulled off me and caught my cum in the tissue as it leaked out of her.

She flopped back into the passenger seat, then looked back at my crotch, "Oh, I should clean you up."

Lori leaned over and began licking my penis, milking cum from my shaft. "Mmmm. Tasty stuff." She sucked up the mess on my pubic mound. "I taste myself. Someone needs to eat me. Maybe later."

"I'd love that."

When she was satisfied, she sat back in her seat. "That's how I'm going to be not so conservative with you."

I zipped up and drove out of the parking lot, "I can't argue with that."

When we arrived at the restaurant, Lori took my arm as we walked across the parking lot.

She whispered in my ear, "I feel cum running down my thighs."

"Do you need a tissue?"

"No. I love it. I love the cool air on my cunt. My nipples are so hard. When we get inside, you'll be able to see them poking through my blouse."

Sure enough, waiting for the hostess I could see her nipples topping those majestic breasts. We were informed that we had about a five-minute wait. Lori excused herself, undoubtedly to wipe her legs. When she returned, we were quickly seated.

Once we ordered, Lori was talking again, "I really got to thinking about what you said about having friends. I think I have three good friends right now with you, Maria, and Astrid." She touched my hand. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"Actually, two things. First, I've been very lonely. Getting to see everyone this afternoon and spend time together was so much fun. That hike was so good for my soul. Hopefully, we can keep doing stuff together. Sex doesn't have to have anything to do with it. I love Maria and Astrid. They're so nice."

I nodded. "I love being with the three of you."

"I think I have you to thank for all of this. You're the thread that holds us all together."

"Actually, I think it is Astrid. She is Miss Sociable."

Lori laughed, "Yes, she is."

Our food came and we started eating. She continued, "The other thing I want to talk about with you is me."

"Lori, you are a fascinating subject."

She averted her gaze, then looked into my eyes, "I'm a little weird."

"I haven't seen that. Why weird?"

"Well, I have some kinks, some fetishes."

"I don't think having sex in a car is a fetish."

"Probably not." She took a deep breath, "Sean, I'm going to bare my soul to you and I hope you will be kind."

"I promise to be kind and hold everything you tell me in strict confidentiality."

"Thank you. Well, a couple of years ago. No, I guess it is about four years ago I met a very interesting man. I'll just call him John. He was into dominance."

"As in the 'D' in BDSM?"

"Yes. At first it started out slowly. Him role playing as a dominant and me as a submissive. Then it gradually became more intense. I stayed in that relationship for about four months."

"I don't want to pry, but I'm curious. What interested you in that kind of relationship?"

"John had a very strong personality and it felt very good making him happy. In return he gave me so much pleasure. He made me feel very desirable."

"Lori, you shouldn't need anyone to make you feel desirable. You are amazing. You're brilliant. You're beyond beautiful."

"Thank you. I guess I lacked a lot of self-confidence. Plus, it was so..." She thought for a moment, "It was so exciting. Titillating. She reached over and squeezed my hand, "Sean, please don't think I'm a slut, but the orgasms were intense."

"I will never think you are a slut."

"I was a bit of a slut back there in the church parking lot."

"Lori, stop! I don't think you were a slut."

"But I keep falling back on my time with Randy and maybe you should think of me as a slut."

"Do you mean John?"

"Shit. Okay is name was Randy."

"Kind of an appropriate name for someone into sex."

She laughed, "I never thought of that. Anyway, it was so exhilarating having someone control me, dominate me, and make me do naughty things."

"Lori, you need to know, I'm not into dominating anyone, certainly not you. One of the guiding principles of my life is to treat everyone with respect."

"I know. That's one of the things I love about you.

"Was this relationship like that movie Nine and a Half Weeks? The one with Kim Baysinger and Mickey Rourke?"

Lori shook her head, "Well, not quite. I think that movie was about an abusive relationship. My time with Randy was not abusive. He did have me do some very submissive things like be naked all the time, call him 'Master', ask permission to do anything, a couple of times he had me crawling on the floor."

I smiled, "I wouldn't mind having you naked all the time. When Astrid moves out you can just walk around my apartment naked. I won't make you do anything. You are stunning Lori."

She blushed, "Thank you. I like being naked. Randy did make demands. He never let me wear underwear, sort of like right now. Always had to wear a skirt too so my pussy and ass would be available to him. Sometimes out of the clear blue he'd demand that I do something sexual. Once we were in a restaurant in a booth and he told me to rub my clit and make myself cum."

"Did you?"

"I did. It was pretty intense. Another thing I enjoyed, and don't think I'm weird, is being spanked."

"I've heard some people are into that."

"Randy had me to the point that I could have an orgasm from his spanking." She gave me a demure smile, "Maybe you could spank me tonight?"

"We'll see."

"Randy was also into bondage."

"Did you like that?"

"At first, but after a while he got a bit weird and I was using my safe word a lot. That's one reason why I broke off the relationship."

"So you would be restrained and he would use you?"

"Yes. All my holes."

"All your holes."

"My mouth, my cunt, my ass. When I was bound, he'd fuck me anyway he wanted."

"And you were good with that?"

"Generally. The thing that broke the relationship was when he had one of his friends come in and Randy told me to let him fuck me. I got dressed and walked out."

Lori took several deep breaths, "Up until a half hour ago, Randy was the last time I had had sex."

"Lori, you need to know that for me sex should be a two-way street. You can write this off to me being completely ignorant or a stick-in-the-mud, but the idea of having a partner bound and not being able to physically respond, doesn't sound like fun."

"How about if I'm not tied up? How about if you just tell me what to do?"

"Kind of kills any spontaneity on your part, doesn't it?"

"Not necessarily. A submissive can still be spontaneous. Can we try it?"

"Okay, but here's the thing. If I'm not liking it, we call it off."

"Yes. Yes. I want both of us to have a good time tonight."

I gazed into Lori's eyes and suddenly she had a devious grin.

"Okay, what's going on behind those pretty green eyes?"

"Just drinking in your lovely blue eyes and making myself wet. Thinking that I just had a magnificent cock up my cunt less than an hour ago."

"I'm curious, but most women do not like to use that word. By my count you've used it at least four times this evening."

"Normally, I would never use it. For some reason, tonight I feel very slutty. When I feel like a whore, I start using the baser terms for the human anatomy."

As we were wrapping up dinner, Lori leaned closer, "Here is an idea for the rest of the evening. We go back to my apartment."

I nodded, "Okay."

"Because I was so naughty on the drive over here you should spank me."

"Okay. I have to say I would prefer kissing your shapely ass rather than spanking it."

"You can kiss it afterwards. It can't be just a regular spanking. You need to punish me. Spank me hard. Maybe use your belt. The harder the better. Once I have been punished, you should give me some kind of penance to do. Sexual penance."

I decided to play along, "Interrupting a driver while he is driving is nearly a criminal offence. What type of penance would be fitting for such an evil act?"

"I'm not a judge, but there are several things that might be appropriate. For example, a slut has three cavities that can be used for sexual penetration and pleasure. Perhaps each of those holes should be offered up for your pleasure. I will be at the mercy of your judgment." She was now into the submissive thing.

How about something else. "Could I tell you what my ideal evening would be?"

"Sure."

"I'd like to go back to your apartment. Spend about an hour between your legs bringing you to orgasm after orgasm. Then I would lay on my back and you could duplicate what we did in the car, but at a much more leisurely pace. We could savor each other. Enjoy one another."

"If that's what my master would like. Could you spank your slave before spending time between my legs?"

Slave. "I'm sure that can be arranged."

"Maybe you can fuck my other holes, too. Fucking my face can show just how dominant you are. Fucking my ass is a wonderful combination of pain and pleasure. It brings on a really intense orgasm."

"Lori, I'm not treating you like shit."

"But I want you to."

"No. I'll try and tell you what to do to please me. How's that?'

"Okay. Let's go slow."

I paid the check and as we were about halfway across the parking lot, I had an evil idea. I didn't see anyone else, "So, are you my slave this evening?"

"Yes, master."

"You need to take off your skirt."

She looked at me in a panic, "What?"

"You want to please me, right? Earlier you said you liked the cool air on your pussy. The world needs to be able to see how much you enjoy that. How much of a slut you are. If you are embarrassed and want to hide yourself, you may pull your jacket around to cover your nakedness."