My Graduate School Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're talking about my prostate, I think you will find that many of those things are true."

Maria kept up her bobbing, but now her finger was moistened. Maria juice! She gently pressed into my ass and I felt when she found my wrinkled walnut.

I groaned, "That's it."

She stopped sucking, "How quickly will you climax if I rub it?"

"It won't take long."

"Hmm. Decisions, decisions."

Maria held my erection with one hand and began vigorously sucking and bobbing. I felt her rubbing my prostate.

I rapidly approached the edge, "I'm cumming Maria."

She never let up and my body began convulsing, pleasure pulsing up my spine as I shot my load into her mouth. Rather than let up, Maria continued rubbing and sucking. My mind focused exclusively on my erection and those pulses shooting up from my ass. I heard myself moaning and I realized my back was arched. I was consumed by the pleasure coursing through me.

Maria eased off, but my body kept shaking. As the orgasm passed, I opened my eyes.

Maria was leaning on her elbows between my legs, grinning like a Cheshire Cat, "That was fun."

I groaned my agreement.

She climbed up on me, her pubes on my stomach. She barely touched my lips with hers, "I have a proposal."

I nodded, finding it hard to use my voice.

"When you have recovered, let's return to the table for more breakfast. Then we can come back to my bed for the second half."

I smiled, "As long as I get to bring you to an orgasm."

Maria kissed me again, "I think that's a wonderful idea."

*****

It was about an hour and a half later. Maria lay on top of me, my deflating penis still in her vagina. Her head on my chest as I stroked her hair.

"Sean?"

"Yes, my dear."

"Have you thought about romance?"

"I love romance, but I don't think that is what you are asking me."

"What do you think I am asking?'

"If I have thought about a romantic partner."

She sat up and looked at me, "Ah, yes. That's what I want to know."

"I have. I am looking for someone that has the same values and goals that I have. I want to make a difference in the world. That's why I'm in this program."

Maria nodded, "Yes. I think that is why I'm here too."

"If you don't mind me asking, all the talk about human sexual response. Are you serious about that?"

"The Johnson and Masters aspect? No. I do want to work on changing humanity's view of the LGBT community and I do want to reduce sexual violence. My experiments into how you respond to my body, those are just my personal experiments. I'm not going to study that academically. I do love seeing how men react to me though. Thanks to you, now I know how a man's prostate works."

"Yes, you do. How about a family? Are you interested in having children?"

"I think I will be a disappointment there. Having seen the poverty of places in Africa and Asia, I do not wish to bring a child into this world. We are at six and a half billion humans and climbing fast. I would rather serve those who are already here."

"Actually, you aren't a disappointment. I am not interested in becoming a father again. The fact that you don't want children is something in your favor."

Maria, leaned forward with her elbows on my chest, "Can I ask why?"

"I will be 49 next month. Hypothetically, let's say we just conceived a child. I would be 67 when the child turned 18. That is too old to be an effective father."

Maria nodded, "That is a good point. I had never considered that. So do you think I could be your life partner?"

I took a deep breath, "I hesitate to say 'yes,' but nothing you've said has been disqualifying."

Maria smiled, "Wonderful news! In the coming days and weeks and months, perhaps we can see if we are good life partners for each other." She kissed me. "I would love to lie here with our genitals coupled together forever, but I think we should get up and see about changing the world."

"Good idea."

*****

Maria and I ate lunch together, and then she decided that she wanted to go to the library with me to see Astrid. We got there a little before two that afternoon. I found Astrid at our regular spot on the second floor.

She looked at Maria and me suspiciously, "Here you are."

"I was telling Maria how you can help her with writing."

That immediately changed Astrid's attitude, "Yes. I take it you're having some difficulty, Maria?"

"Yes. Would you mind helping me?"

"Not at all. Let's see what you have."

*****

Maria stayed with Astrid and me the entire afternoon. As evening fell, we decided that we'd go to dinner and then over to Pete's for the Tuesday Evening Discussion Group. A new Indian restaurant had just opened about five blocks from campus and the three of us walked over in the early November air. It wasn't too frigid yet, but Maria seemed to mind the cold. I gave her my hat and that seemed to help.

After perusing the menu, we decided to get three dishes that we could share, that way we could experiment with the various flavors. We selected dal, butter chicken, and saag paneer.

We had a lot of fun when our dinner arrived. Interestingly, we all had different preferences. Astrid announced that she preferred the dal. It is a sort of lentil stew served with a side of rice. I think the big red chili pepper sitting on top of the dish intimidated Maria. Maria said that the saag paneer was her favorite, a spinach and cheese dish. After her first bite of a cheese chunk, she began fishing for more. I leaned toward the butter chicken, although I enjoyed the other two dishes. I thought the chicken had a nice combination of spicy and savory.

Over dinner, I enjoyed listening to my colleagues discuss Maria's research project. Astrid had some very interesting ideas on where she could take it.

After dinner we walked down the main drag to Pete's. We were a little early and we snagged our group's favorite table. I ordered a pitcher of beer and a large order of fries.

Lori, Tracy, and Carole arrived a few minutes later. Tracy and Carole were a lesbian couple. Tracy always acted as our unofficial leader. She sported a purple crewcut. Carole was a very feminine, petite brunette with a bit of a Southern drawl. Soon thereafter Pablo walked in. It was good to see him again. He'd missed a week or two, I think because of his breakup with his fiancée Karen. Finally, right at seven Lori appeared with Katie in tow.

Once again, I was struck by the situation. Except for the lesbians, I had had sex with all the women present.

I was surprised when Astrid spoke up and introduced Katie. It seemed my friends were becoming friends. I liked that. Carole was very interested in Katie. She asked a lot of questions about her nursing career. Somewhere in there, the conversation shifted to a discussion of medical ethics. It was very cool to see Katie holding her own as question after question was thrown at her.

We had a bio break and when we came back, Maria asked how we felt about research into human sexual response ala Masters and Johnson. A vigorous discussion ensued. Tracy argued that it was absolutely necessary, especially research into the LGBT community. At one point, Maria broke out a pad and started taking notes. My female colleagues especially wanted more research into the female orgasm.

Carole was adamant, "Researchers are always focused on men. What about the 51% of the population that has a clitoris? Science knows very little about how the female body works."

Katie said, "I hope this isn't too much information, but I've had some personal issues related to this subject. At first, I went to a male gynecologist and he was absolutely clueless. I found a female doctor, and although she knew a bit more since she had the same equipment, she told me that they never discussed female sexual response in medical school. That's crazy!"

I needed to remember to ask Katie what her issue was. Hopefully I would be intruding on a sensitive subject, no pun intended.

The rest of the evening moved along the same lines. When we broke up at eleven, Maria, Astrid, and I piled into Katie's car for a ride home.

*****

On Wednesday, Maria again showed up at the library. The three of us, Maria, Astrid, and I, were developing our own academic community. When Katie showed up for lunch, it seemed like an extension of the previous evening. We shared how much progress we were making. Astrid told us how she had run into a bit of a roadblock and we provided some ideas to move her past it. It seemed my idea of nurturing friendships was paying off.

Over lunch, Kate and Astrid pressed Maria on studying the clitoris. She said that she'd think about it.

*****

Thursday morning at the breakfast table, Astrid asked, "What should I wear to meet your friend?"

"Well, Elly will probably be wearing something professional for the workplace. Katie will be wearing scrubs. How about something that is modest, but shows how beautiful you are?"

"Do you want to make him jealous?"

I smiled, "Because I have three incredibly beautiful female friends?"

"That you are regularly having sex with."

"Remember, I don't kiss and tell. Even with old shipmates."

"But he'll have a great imagination, right?"

"He can think what he wants."

Astrid decided on a pleated skirt that came to mid-thigh and a matching blouse. She looked great. We spent Thursday morning at the library working on research. I called ahead and arranged for a table for five at Perkin's. I told the hostess that it might be an extended lunch. She checked with her manager and got us a table in their meeting room.

As midday approached, Astrid and I drove out to the restaurant which was out by the freeway. We were the first to arrive. I sent a text to everyone that we had a table in the back and to ask for me.

No sooner had we sat down then Brian arrived. He had put on a few pounds, but looked great. His hair was a lot greyer and he wore it longer, but he was the same old Spock.

As I was introducing Astrid to Brian, Elly and Katie arrived. Elly was professionally dressed in a blazer and skirt, but there was no hiding her shapely figure. Katie was wearing a set of flowered nurse's scrubs.

Brian looked over at me, "Damn Cowboy! You have some very attractive friends."

I grinned, "They are my friends. All three are brilliant and beautiful." I explained what everyone did and how I knew them.

After we ordered, I excused myself to use the restroom and Spock followed me."

As we stood at the urinals he said, "Damn Cowboy! You're doing alright for yourself. Those three are some serious eye candy. Are you doing any of them?"

"Spock, you know I'd never tell you if I was."

"Dude, if you weren't, you'd tell me. Sounds like you're getting a lot of pussy on the side."

"All that is top secret on a need-to-know basis."

"You fucker. You kill me."

We returned to the table and my three female friends wanted to hear stories about the younger me. Spock did not disappoint. First, he told them about the legend of my visit to a dude ranch when I was stationed out in California. Being a city slicker, I didn't have the faintest idea on how to ride a horse. My first time trying to mount the beast, I fell off the other side, then got stepped on. That's how I earned the call sign Cowboy. I reminded my friends that call signs were usually mean to be embarrassing. Mine certainly qualified.

Spock and I had spent eighteen months together in VP-5, the Mad Foxes. We had a crazy deployment with the squadron split up between Keflavik, Iceland; Rosey Roads, Puerto Rico; and Panama. Our skipper rotated aircrews between the three sites. It was a dramatic difference moving from the topics to Iceland. It was also a great opportunity for independent operations. Spock told them a cleaned-up version of nightlife in Panama City in the mid-nineties.

I related that Astrid was a native Icelander, but she didn't want to talk about herself.

As Brian spoke, I got the impression that Elly was interested in him. Once she finished eating, she turned her body so she could look directly at him. Spock seemed to feed off her attention and regaled us with what would best be characterized as tall tales. I just let him go. My friends were being entertained and my old shipmate was enjoying the female attention.

About two o'clock, Elly looked at her watch, "Oh jeeze. I'm late getting back to the office." She stood and extended her hand, "Brian, are you coming to our gig tonight?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Tonight, will be extra special. Halloween costumes."

"Even better."

*****

We didn't leave the restaurant until nearly four. I had to swing by my apartment, drop off Astrid, and get my equipment. By the time I got to Katie's it was four-thirty. She met me at the door wearing a dressing gown. Once the door was closed, she lost the robe, letting me bask in all her naked glory. Her ample breasts came to the mid-point on her biceps. Her brown nipples were set nicely in quarter-sized areolae. She had a nicely trimmed brown bush with a prominent mons. She just had a slit, her labia majora hiding all her folds.

She drew me into a hug and our tongues entwined. She probed my mouth and wrestled my tongue, sending shivers down my spine and extra blood to my cock.

"We don't have much time, but I thought I would entice you with what you could have after the gig."

"Katie, you will never have to entice me. I could look at you all day long."

Katie helped me put my fake breasts on. She thought it would be a good idea to put them on first because they could screw up the makeup afterwards. I put on an old t-shirt and she cut all the superfluous material away.

I sat patiently wearing nothing but the plastic boobs as she applied my make up. She was completely naked and several times I cupped her lovely breasts. I was beginning to stir. I reached around and held her ass cheeks.

She smiled at me, "Now that you have your plastic boobs on, you're not going to want to do any vigorous exercise."

"Who says I'm looking to exercise?"

"Looking down at your crotch, it looks like Mr. Penis is."

She was standing in front of me and I started running my finger along her slit.

"If you keep that up, I'm not going to be able to finish this properly."

"I'll stop."

"Oh, don't stop. I just wanted to let you know."

Once my makeup was done, Katie knelt between my legs, "I can't help myself."

She took the head and gently sucked, "I need to tell you, that I find this so empowering."

"Oral sex is empowering?"

"Oh, yes. Having you sitting in front of me and placing myself between your legs. Your penis right here for me to control. Those sexy plastic boobs."

I laughed, "You didn't know I was wearing them for you."

Katie took most of my shaft into her mouth and sucked as she came off, "This luscious penis for me to suck and swallow. You may not realize it, but you are completely at my mercy."

"And I completely trust you."

Katie licked the length of my shaft and found a bare spot under my balls. She licked me there, and then took each ball into her mouth. I groaned my approval.

Her eyes were locked in on mine, "I love watching how you react."

I smiled, "I love watching you doing that."

Her tongue ran the length of my shaft, stopping to focus on all the soft spots she could find. She ran her tongue around my glans.

I whispered, "Oh Katie ... that's amazing ... perfect ..."

She worked her way up and down my shaft a couple of times. Finally, she took the head into her mouth and then began sucking in earnest. I moaned my approval with every move.

She started stroking me, "We don't have time for me to edge you. Let me know when you're going to cum. I want to swallow every drop."

Katie began vigorously taking my cock down her throat. Lori would have called it 'face fucking', except there was something subtly different. With Katie, this felt like an act of caring. A gift. The way she looked up at me with those brown eyes, I could feel there was love.

Her mouth and hands were stimulating every square inch of my cock. She was pressing on my perineum, stimulating my prostate.

"Scoot forward."

I slid my butt toward her and I felt a lubricated finger slide into my ass, rubbing my prostate, "I'm cumming Katie."

Katie sucked even harder. I gently placed my hands on her head as my orgasm started it. I don't know how she did it, but once again she made my body shake. I felt myself cumming and she moaned her approval, sucking and swallowing.

She milked my shaft for every drop, "That is so wonderful."

"Bring yourself up here so I can kiss you."

"Easy kisses. We don't want to mess up your makeup."

She kissed me and I extended my tongue, tasting my saltiness.

Katie looked at the clock, "We have less than an hour before we have to leave. We better get moving. First thing, you'll need to bind my breasts."

We got right to work. I wrapped an elastic bandage around her to reduce the appearance of her breasts. She put on a white shirt and I tied her black tie for her. While she worked on her makeup, I got into my hips. I wore a pair of boxers under them.

Katie said, "You're going to want to cut most of that away so when you need to urinate."

"Vocabulary is one of the things I love about hanging around with a medical professional."

"I'm serious. Have you ever tried to pee in a tight dress?"

"I've never had to pee in a dress, period."

She got some scissors and cut away nearly all the visible parts of the boxers, "Now all you'll need to do is lift up your dress and do your business."

I got my silk stockings on. They only came up to mid-thigh. I waited until the last minute to put on my dress. I think Katie enjoyed having me walking around with my penis visible. We got her all set with her costume, then she helped me with the dress. I was going commando and it felt nice having air on my cock.

She looked at me approvingly, "You are a stunning woman, Sean."

"You are an intimidating spy, Katie."

*****

Katie had me bring a pair of loafers in addition to my heels. That was a great decision, because I would have been in agony carrying in our equipment in heels. Smith's Tavern had gone all out for Halloween. This was going to be a fun evening.

Elly was stunning. She wore her skintight, black catsuit. The Lycra hugged her body perfectly. She sported some very erect nipples and a nice camel toe. She could have any man she wanted wearing that.

Pete was wearing a Scottish kilt, complete with sporran and knee-high hose. He didn't wear a shirt and jacket, but only a matching sash to partially cover his torso.

As we were setting up, I asked him, "Is it true what a Scotsman doesn't wear beneath his kilt?"

Pete laughed, "I've gone completely traditional this evening."

The four of us started the night with acoustic music and harmony. It was a lot like one of MTV's Unplugged concerts, but without the high-priced talent. Pete was amazing. About ten minutes after we started Astrid and Lori showed up. Astrid was dressed in a skin-tight red bodysuit, sporting devil's horns and a tail. Lori looked like she came right off the label of St. Pauli Girl beer, except she had a very short skirt. Her dirndl barely contained her breasts.

Spock arrived shortly thereafter dressed as Spock. He sat down with Astrid and Lori. I'm sure he was salivating over their costumes.

At one point during the first set, Lori waved at me, lifted her skirt, and flashed me her blonde pussy. I was glad I wasn't singing because I missed a chord change with that distraction.

*****

During the first break, Astrid and Lori came up. Lori soon had two guys talking to her.

Astrid's suit left little to the imagination. It was more like a one-piece swimsuit with a tail. It had high hip scoops and a pair of vertical strips barely contained her breasts. Her nipples were desperately trying to make an appearance. The thin red fabric stretched across her crotch; her labia clearly outlined. She completed her look with red go-go boots and a pair of devil's horns in her hair.