My Graduate School Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrid slapped my arm, "Why didn't you tell me you were wearing this?"

"It was all top secret. Why didn't you tell me were a devil?"

"Technically, I'm a succubus, a female sex demon."

"I already knew that. You so hot in that outfit. I bet you get some guys interested in you tonight."

"Shit! I don't have a bed. Are you going home tonight?"

"I was planning on it."

"Okay, let's talk later. Maybe someone will want to take either of us home with them."

Spock came over, "Cowboy! I mean Natasha! Looking fine." He leaned in, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were quite fuckable."

"First Officer Spock, I bet you say that to all the girls. By the way, perfect outfit."

"After lunch I ran downtown and found this. I thought it was appropriate."

"I like how you dyed your hair and returned to the Spock haircut."

Pete came over and touched my arm, "Hey gorgeous! What are you doing afterwards?"

I tried a Russian accent, "Dah-link, you will need to speak with my comrade, Boris."

Lori came over and placed her hand on Pete's bare shoulder, "I love this costume."

Pete seemed a little flustered that Lori was interested in him, "Yeah, my mother is Scottish. I thought it was appropriate."

He kept locking in on her cleavage. I could tell she didn't mind. I saw Spock checking out her assets. I felt someone touch my elbow. It was Katie.

She handed me a glass of water, "Stay hydrated. How sweaty are you under there?"

I smiled, "A bit warm, but not too bad."

Elly came over, "You two are the best. Are you going to the party downtown tomorrow?"

I nodded, "Yes. I hope you're coming."

"Oh yes. Emma Peel is loving this catsuit."

Elly smiled, "Sean, you are hard to compete against. You have an amazing figure. All the guys are checking out your boobs even though they know they're fake."

Katie cupped one of my fake breasts, "It's because of the nipples. Guys can't take their eyes off nipples."

Elly threw her chest out, "How about these?"

I laughed, "Amazing. I appreciate the real thing."

Pete said, "So do I!"

I could see Lori's eyes light up. She pulled Pete off to the side and she was in full flirt mode. She got quite close to him and kept touching his bare chest. Pete was going to need to be careful wearing that kilt! As we were getting ready to start the second set, I looked over and Lori had her arms around his neck, Pete's hands were on her hips.

Spock touched Elly's elbow, "You are stunning."

She smiled, "Thank you. I'm so glad you could come. Will you be in town tomorrow? Big Halloween dance downtown."

"I think my plans just changed. I'll be there."

I felt a hand on my arm. I turned and it was Maria. She was dressed as a witch, a very sexy witch. She wore a black lace negligée, black thigh-high stockings, and a black witch's hat. I could see her breasts and a black thong through the sheer material.

Maria went on her tip toes to kiss me, "If I may say Signore, you make una donna molto bella."

"What's that?"

"A very beautiful woman."

"Well, you are a very sexy witch. Can you cast a spell on me?"

"I've been trying every time we're together."

"I'm sure it is working. I'm drawn to your witchy charms."

I excused myself and headed to the men's room. I found that Katie's boxer modification worked perfectly. I just pulled up my dress and stood there bare assed pissing in the urinal.

Some guy came in as I was finishing up, "Natasha, I'm so disappointed. I thought you were the real thing."

"Sorry."

When I returned, Spock grabbed me, "How many beautiful women do you get to hang out with? The St. Pauli Girl woman, that foxy witch, the three we had lunch with. Damn brother! If you're bagging half that pussy, you are a very lucky man."

If he only knew.

*****

We began the second set with Booker T. and the MGs' Time is Tight. It was our first time trying an instrumental and the dance floor filled quickly.

When we ended Elly said, "Happy Halloween everyone!" A cheer went up. "Our band is completely different tonight. On guitar we have Natasha Fatale from the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show!"

Some guy yelled out, "Love those tits, Natasha!" I shook my fake boobs at him.

Elly continued, "On bass, her evil partner Boris Badenov. On drums we have a wandering Scotsman."

I said, "And on keyboards, from Avengers fame, the beautiful Emma Peel." There were several catcalls. "The next song is in honor of Mrs. Peel."

We went into the James Bond Theme and the dance floor was overflowing. I thought Lori kept flashing her pussy at me, but in hindsight she was probably flashing Pete.

When we were done, I yelled, "For Boris Badenov!" We went right into Secret Agent Man.

The mass of people on the dance floor spread out into the aisles and tables. It seemed everyone was dancing and in a party mood. I saw Astrid dancing with some guy dressed like Men in Black. That would be nice for her. Spock was dancing with Maria.

When we were finished, Elly yelled, "For Natasha Fatale!"

We went right into Shania Twain's Feel like a Woman. Elly sang most of it, but I sang the "Man, I feel like a woman" part. The place went nuts!

Finally, I yelled, "For our favorite Scotsman!"

I sang The Drunken Scotsman. The gist of the song is a kilt-clad Scotsman passes out from too much drink on his way home. Two young ladies find him, lift his kilt, and tie a blue ribbon around his cock as a prank. The Scotsman wakes to answer the call of nature. He lifts his kilt and exclaims, "Lad, I don't know where you've been, but I see you've won first prize."

The place went crazy with laughter. The rest of the set went really well. I saw Astrid talking intently to the fellow she was dancing with. Lori had some guys hanging around her.

During the second break, Katie came over and whispered in my ear, "How are you doing?"

"Now that you mention it, I'm exhausted."

"Drink more water. I bet you're getting dehydrated."

I went and got two glasses of water and arranged for a waitress to bring water to the stage.

Katie asked, "Do you want to come to my apartment tonight?"

"I'd love to, but I can't promise anything."

"That's okay. I just like being with you. I've never spent the night with you. I think it would be very nice."

The last set went really well, but by the end I was drained.

When we were packing up, Lori came over to me, "What do you think of Pete?"

"I think he's a really smart guy. Very kind and nice. A real team player."

"Do you think he'd want to go out with me?"

"In a heartbeat. Didn't you see him earlier? He couldn't take his eyes off you. You two looked like you were getting comfortable with one another."

"He seems really nice."

"He is. Lori, I don't want to be presumptuous, but I would suggest you lay off the kinky stuff for a while. That might scare him off."

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, "I've never kissed a woman before."

I cupped her bare ass cheeks and laughed, "You still haven't. I'm serious about Pete. He's a good guy."

"I'll be good. No kinky stuff, but maybe some hot sex."

Lori went over and started helping Pete with his equipment. I noticed that she bent over a lot, giving him either a view of her cleavage or a view of her bare butt. At one point, she put a foot on a chair, showing him everything she had.

Katie came over, "Women like to kiss you."

"I like kissing women."

"And holding naked butts."

Astrid was intently talking to the fellow she had been hanging around all evening.

Once everyone's equipment was taken care of, I found Astrid, "I'm going to leave my costume at Katie's apartment."

Astrid smiled, "Don't worry about me. So, you won't be coming home tonight?"

"I don't think so."

Astrid kissed me, "We're going over to Denny's. Oh, I'm sorry. Sean, this is Scott. Scott, this is Sean, my temporary roommate."

He stood up and shook my hand, "Pleased to meet you. Astrid's been telling me about you."

I smiled, "Don't believe her. None of it is true."

Astrid kissed me again, "You guys were great tonight. The costumes were perfect." She whispered in my ear, "I love you, Sean O'Brien."

"Please be careful my dearest friend."

Astrid kissed me again then grabbed Scott's hand.

Katie drove us back to her apartment. We carefully got out of our costumes and removed all the makeup. By this time, we were both naked.

Katie came over and put her arms around my neck, her body pressed into mine, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm pretty beat."

"Me too. Would it be okay if we just went to bed?"

"And just use the bed for sleeping? What an interesting idea."

*****

As I emerged from sleep, I realized that I wasn't in my bed and I wasn't sleeping with Astrid. Astrid slept on my right side. This person was on my left. She had her back to me. The light was dim, but I recognized Katie's apartment. Ahh. Katie wasn't as snuggly as Astrid, but she was still nice to sleep with. I rolled over, spooning her. That's when I realized I had some morning wood.

Katie groaned and pressed herself against me, "Mmmm. I need that inside me."

She rolled to face me and began kissing me. Then she pushed me onto my back and threw her leg over me. I felt her pussy on my stomach. I cupped those luscious breasts, taking first one nipple, then the other into my mouth for a suck.

Katie placed the tip of my cock at her opening and so very slowly pressed me into her pussy. The sensation of being slowly enveloped in her warmth and wetness was extraordinary. Moving with exquisite slowness, she took my cock to its hilt, then slowly reversed her hip movement until I was nearly out. She placed her hands on my chest, her head back, eyes closed. I placed my hands on her hips. Time and again she lowered herself at a snail's pace. Every minute or so I felt her clench her pelvic muscles and squeeze my penis.

This sustained, ultra-slow fucking motion was spellbinding. Part of me ached for quick thrusting, part of me savored the sensations. To say she was teasing me was not entirely correct. Yes, Katie was teasing me, but she was bringing me to a new level of arousal and anticipation. I have no idea how long she fucked me with her gentle pelvic motion, but the entire experience was mind-blowing.

She whispered, "Tell me when you are getting close to an orgasm."

Katie started grinding her pubic bone against mine, clenching my cock and stretching it with her pussy. She changed to an up and down motion. Up and down, back and forth. I could feel my orgasm coming and I let her know. Katie stopped all motion and looked down at me.

She leaned forward and kissed me, "I want to do this forever."

Then it began again, the ultra-slow motion. I lost complete track of time as the room became lighter and the morning advanced. Time and again, she brought me to the brink of the orgasmic chasm and pulled me back.

I felt Katie's thighs and she was certainly getting a workout. I was aching to cum.

She bent over and kissed me, "This is wearing me out. I'm going to finish you off."

Katie started the same grinding movement that she had used with her ass, her pussy pulling and stretching my cock; back to up and down; back to grinding.

I whispered, "I'm cumming Katie."

She started the rapid bouncing up and down. As my hips started to rise, Katie fell on me pressing her mouth to mine. I seemed to cum forever. I know it's only a teaspoon, but it seemed to flow for a long time.

Katie broke the kiss, "Wow. That felt incredible."

She thrust her tongue into my mouth again.

Katie got up on her elbows, her face close to mine, "I hope this doesn't break the mood, but have you thought about what you are looking for in a long-term relationship?"

"I have."

"Would you mind sharing?"

I placed a hand on her cheek, "I am looking for someone who will be my partner. Someone that I can share all the wonders of life with. Someone who is caring; is looking to make the world a better place. Someone who shares my values. Someone I can talk to about anything."

"You say 'someone' as if a man could qualify too."

"Oh, sorry. I'm as straight as they get. I am looking for a woman with all those things."

"How about love and sex?"

"I think I will naturally love a woman who has all those qualities. As for sex, she will need to enjoy sex and want to make love regularly. How about you? What's Katie looking for?"

She kissed me very gently, "Well ..." She kissed me again, "I am looking for a man who is caring." Another kiss, "That cares about me as a person and treats me with respect." Another kiss, "A man who has the courage of his convictions - physical and mental courage. Who stands up for what he thinks is right." Another kiss, "A man who will love me for who I am and not try to change me. A man who is honest and comfortable with who he is." Another kiss, "If you don't mind me saying, someone a lot like you."

"Something that you need to know about me, is that I have two children from my first marriage. I'm not sure, I'm interested in more."

Katie smiled, "I would be good with that. Part of me doesn't want to bring a child into this crazy world of ours. You also need to know that if I tried to conceive, I would probably have difficulty."

"Why?'

"During my first doctoral course, everyone in the class had our DNA tested. The idea was that we could find out more about ourselves. I found out that I have a genetic translocation."

"What's that?"

"Part of my seventh gene is attached to my twelfth gene. Half my eggs most likely have either too much genetic material or too little. Any embryo from one of those eggs won't develop properly and I will most likely have a miscarriage early in a pregnancy. If I did carry a baby to term, there is a fifty percent chance it would have the same translocation. I've decided that I don't want to go through all that. I don't want my child to go through all of that. I will care for other women's children. More importantly, I'll teach others how to care for those children and their mothers." She laughed, "Sorry. That's some heavy shit to lay on you before breakfast."

*****

Katie had to go into the clinic for four hours that morning. I had no desire to go back to my apartment, so I just lounged around her flat in a robe. Katie returned around 12:30 and we ordered a pizza. After I answered the door for the delivery guy, I lost the robe. Katie fully approved and soon joined my nakedness. After lunch, we both did some reading for class. I sat on the couch and Katie placed her bare legs across my lap. I was pleasantly surprised to find we could be naked and still focus on our schoolwork.

Around four I began rubbing Katie's thigh. At first, she seemed annoyed, but after a few minutes she spread her legs. I fingered her labia until she set her book down.

"Good thing I like you Mister Man. You really know how distract a girl."

"It's what I do best. I think I want to do you right here in the living room."

Katie smiled, "On the couch or the floor?"

"More room on the floor."

She threw a blanket on the carpet and I dove between those silky thighs, luxuriating in her pheromones. When I had her close to cumming, I pressed myself in and pounded her as best I could. I had to place my hand at the small of her back to keep us from moving across the floor. Katie started cumming and I soon followed.

The dance didn't start until eight. We started getting ready about six. We polished off the pizza before we headed out the door.

When we walked into the Dance Party, Katie and I immediately got some compliments on our costumes. I looked around and found Elly waving at us.

She gave both of us a hug. I held her ass as she kissed me.

She whispered, "Can I assume that you've been spending time with Katie?"

"Yes, you may, but that's all I'm going to say."

"You don't have to say anything. She is glowing."

Katie was standing off to the side trying to look nonchalant.

Elly waved her over and gave us a group hug, "Katie, Sean won't tell me if anything is going on between you two, but I think you would make a wonderful couple."

Katie threw her arms around Elly and kissed her, "Thank you. He won't tell you, but I will. He's an amazing lover."

They were both grinning from ear-to-ear.

Elly exclaimed, "Astrid!"

Astrid came over. Her new friend Scott was behind her.

Elly gave her a hug, "I got a text message from Lindsey. She says she set your lyric to music. She wants to play it for us on Sunday."

"That's so cool!"

Scott shook my hand, "Hey."

I nodded, "Good to see you again."

"You too. You're quite the bad ass."

"Bad ass?"

"I saw all your Navy stuff. Man, you are one bad ass dude."

I had to laugh, "Don't believe any of it." So, Astrid took him home last night. Good for her.

Someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. Astrid threw herself at me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she kissed me passionately. I held her ass in that thin swimsuit material.

She whispered in my ear, "You have no idea how much I love you."

I smiled, "Actually, I think I do."

She kissed me again and I set her down.

She kept her hands behind my neck, "Are we still going on a date tomorrow?"

"Absolutely."

"Can I spend all day with you?"

"I have my Saturday class tomorrow."

"I'll be waiting for you."

I saw a waitress walking by, "Elly! Grab her!"

Elly got her attention and we ordered a round of drinks.

Just then Pete walked up in his kilt and grabbed my hand, shaking it hard, "Dude! Lori is amazing."

"Can I assume she took you home with her?"

"Oh my god! I've never been fucked like that in my life. She's better than Lindsey. She's so nice and she's so fucking hot!"

"I'm happy for both of you."

"I owe you, Dude!"

"You owe me nothing. Just treat her nice. I think you two have real potential."

"Wow! Cool!"

I ordered a beer for me and a glass of chardonnay for Katie.

I felt a hand on my elbow. I turned and it was Lori.

She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss, "You were so right. He's so nice."

I placed my hands on her mini skirt covered ass, "I told you. Are you going commando again?"

She pulled my head down and whispered into my ear, "I haven't worn panties since our date. Now, I always wear a skirt. I love the air on my pussy. It's all because of you. Pete thinks it's great."

"Hell, I think it's great. I get hard just thinking about your beautiful blonde pussy."

"Please feel free to slide your hands up my skirt at any time. My body is yours anytime you want it."

"So, you'll still get kinky with me. I recommend staying away from kinky stuff with Pete though."

"I promise to not get kinky with him. Did you know he wants to go to medical school?"

"I think he told me that."

"He's younger than me, but I don't think it matters."

"It doesn't."

Lori kissed me again, "You are such a good friend. I love you so much." She went to find Pete.

I looked around for Katie. She was sitting by herself.

I sat down next to her, "How are you?"

She looked at me a little funny, "Everyone is kissing you. You're holding a lot of ass cheeks. Lori's going commando."

She seemed a little put out, but I didn't want to test that idea, "I was being thanked. Some of my matchmaking has worked out."

"Really?"

"Lori took Pete home with her last night."

"That's nice."

"And Astrid took that Men in Black fella home."

"To your apartment?"

"Yes. I said it was okay and I told her I was with you."

"Really?" She seemed to glow, "So Astrid knows about us?"

"I didn't come out and say it, but I think she read between the lines."

"But she's still sleeping in your bed."

"Until Monday."

Katie's joy shifted back to sorrow. She was not happy.