My Graduate School Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria sat down next to me. She was wearing the same ultra-sexy witch costume. Damn! She looked fine.

I touched her knee, "Buona sera amica mio."

Maria smiled, "Pretty good! Have you been practicing?"

"No. For some reason that just popped into my head. How are you?"

She whispered into my ear, "I need to have you in my bed again. Hopefully very soon."

I saw Spock show up. He waved at me and kept moving. I saw him talking with Elly. That would be cool.

*****

The dancing started soon thereafter. It was hard to hold a conversation. Katie and I were on the dance floor a lot, but it seemed like everyone was dancing with us. I saw Elly dancing with a guy that was closer to my age. He was dressed as a geek, complete with pocket protector and high-rise pants.

Katie asked, "What do you think about that pairing?"

"Hard to say. I don't think Elly's really interested in anything long term. Maybe a one-night stand. I think Spock might have a chance with her too."

Katie nodded, "She's a bit of a prude, isn't she?"

"I wouldn't say a prude, but she's the polar opposite of Lindsey."

At one point, Katie was sitting on my lap and we had our picture taken. We must have been quite comical.

My lap was pretty popular. Lori and Elly both spent some time there. At first, Katie didn't seem to mind. I made sure to hold Lori's naked ass cheek for some of the time. Having both of those fine asses on me, led to some stiffening. When I stood up to dance, Katie told me that she had never seen a tent in a pencil skirt before.

At the next break, Maria sat on my lap with her arms around my neck.

At one point, we were out dancing and Elly was gyrating quite provocatively in front of me. Then Lori joined in. The woman had had a few too many and danced with her skirt pulled up, showing the world everything she had. Pete was drooling over her, but Lori's attention was focused on me.

She screamed over the music, "Fuck me, Sean! Fuck me right here!"

She bent at the waist offering herself to me. I just laughed it off.

I looked around to find Katie, but she was nowhere in sight.

Ut oh. This is not good. I asked around and someone said they saw her by the front door. I was her ride, so I didn't think she would leave. I made a few circuits of the dance hall looking for her.

I found Elly, "Have you seen Katie?"

She nodded, "Headed toward the door. Very pissed off. I think she saw that Italian woman sitting on your lap and she lost it. Or maybe it was the blonde showing you her lady parts."

"Damn it."

I went out to the curb and then to the taxi stand, "Any of you gents seen a woman dressed as Boris?"

One driver said, "Just took a cab home. She was steamed. Since you're Natasha, I would guess she's mad at you."

"I think so."

I went in and found Astrid, "Well, I hope I'm not ruining any of your plans, but Katie just left here very pissed off."

"I'm sorry Sean. But to tell you the truth, I'm not that sorry. Remember, I want you for myself."

I went and got a beer. I saw Spock dancing with Maria. Lori was sitting on Pete's lap.

Elly came over, "A penny and a half for your thoughts?"

I chuckled, "And a half?"

"That's my standard joke. Inflation. You looked bummed."

"I think I hurt Katie."

"Did you two make any promises?"

"No. I slept there last night. I think maybe she read more into it."

Elly touched my hand, "I know that your lap has been pretty popular tonight."

"Katie commented on the number of lips I've been kissing and the asses that I have been holding."

Elly nodded, "I think she might have thought she had some kind of claim to your affections."

"Damn."

"Sean." She grasped my hand and looked me in the eye, "You know, I wouldn't feel badly if I was your second choice tonight."

"Ely, you would not be my second choice."

"I mean after Katie. I know you were going to go home with her. Katie told me. I'm not mad. I really think you two make a lovely couple." Elly pulled my shoulder so I was facing her, "I'd like one more evening with you before you start seeing Katie on a regular basis."

I placed my hand on her cheek, "You are an amazing woman, Elena Marston. Would you mind if I tried to call Katie?"

"I think that's a good idea." She leaned in and kissed me.

"My phone is out in my car. No place for it in this dress. I don't know how you ladies survive without pockets. Be back soon."

I found my phone and called Katie. She didn't answer so I left a message, "Hi Katie. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings tonight. Elena explained the optics to me. I can see how it looked from your viewpoint. Can we sit down and talk about how we feel about one another? I think we have a lot to think about and where we want the future to go. Are we right for one another? I think the answer may be 'yes,' but I don't know. Let's talk."

Elly and I hung out for another half hour or so. Lori and Pete were all over one another. Spock was in a serious tête-à-tête with Maria. Astrid was hanging on Scott.

I whispered in Elly's ear, "I have class in the morning."

She whispered back, "Then let's get going. You know where I live right?"

I nodded.

*****

I drove up in front of Elly's house. I only had to wait a few moments before her BMW swung into her driveway. As she parked her car in the garage, I grabbed my bag of clothes for tomorrow and walked up the drive.

Elly called out to me, "Hey pretty lady, need a place to rest your head?"

"Yes, and I will need some help getting out of this outfit."

As I walked into the garage, she pressed the button and the overhead door closed behind me. Elly extended her hand and led me into her home. The place was best described as understated elegance. We passed a dining room with an Asian rosewood table large enough for ten. Off in her living room I saw a baby grand piano. There were what looked like original art pieces on the walls. Everything was tastefully done.

First stop was her kitchen. She said, "You probably need some water."

I sat down at her breakfast bar, "Please."

She set a glass in front of me, and I took a long drink.

Elly retrieved a container of baby wipes, "Let's get that makeup off you." She turned my body to face her and began wiping, "Once we get this off, you'll want to wash your face a couple of times. Clean the pores."

I placed my hands on her Lycra-clad hips as she focused on my skin, "Can I ask you a question?"

"About Katie?"

"Eventually, but first I want to ask about you."

"Okay. Ask away."

"I hope this isn't too serious, but I need to ask. Do you have any life goals?"

Elly tossed a wipe on the counter and grabbed another, "I do, but I don't. I know that is a lousy answer. I would love to find someone to share my life with. I think you would be perfect as long as we don't get married. I don't think you want to have kids again and I have no desire for kids. I think I told you when we went out to dinner that I would love to be your partner. I would follow you to whichever university you teach at. If we want to keep making music together, we have the core of a band with just you and me."

"And if we don't?"

"Sean, I will always make music. It is one of the great joys of my life."

"Fair enough."

Elly grabbed another wipe, "Hold still. I need to rub down your cheeks."

"So, as an outside observer and not as someone who's interested in partnering with me, what do you think of my situation with Katie?"

Elly stopped rubbing my face and looked into my eyes, "I'm not sure I can be an unbiased judge. I have a stake in this game."

"Give it a try."

Elly continued rubbing, "Katie is a wonderfully caring woman. I mean, she's a nurse. I know she cares about you a lot. I think she assumed there was already something between you two. When she left tonight, she was absolutely heartbroken. I don't think she realized that you are still a single man with a lot of female friends. I mean how many of us kissed you or sat on your lap tonight?"

"A lot."

"See. Sean, you are probably the most eligible bachelor in this town. You're smart. You're handsome. You are financially stable. I have to tell you. Older men like you and your friend ... what did you call him? Spock?"

"His given name is Brian, but his call sign is Spock."

"Okay, guys like you and Brian are a hot commodity. You know what you want. You're stable. You're settled. Most women would prefer someone like you over a younger guy like Pete."

"How about someone like Elena?"

She stopped and looked into my eyes, "Yes. I absolutely prefer you over anyone else." She leaned in and softly kissed me, "That makes me wet." She kissed me again, "Why don't you go in and wash your face in my bathroom. Use my moisturizing soap."

"Where?"

"Down the hall. My room is last on the right."

Entering her room, I switched on the light. Just like the rest of the house, Elly's bedroom was simplicity itself - a queen-sized bed, two nightstands, a bureau, and two chairs were all that furnished the room. Two paintings adorned the walls. I thoroughly washed my face twice and returned to the kitchen.

Elly came over and put her hands behind my neck, "There." She gently kissed me. "I think we might need to get rid of these boobs. You are making me feel inadequate."

"Really? Elly, you have an amazing figure. You should never feel inadequate."

"Thanks for that. Let's pull your dress off." She grabbed the hem and lifted. When my unclad penis was exposed, she stopped, "What do we have here?"

"Katie recommended this so I wouldn't have to fight the dress in the men's room."

Elly knelt in front of me, "You know, I never really got a chance to spend time with your penis that evening at your apartment." She grasped my shaft and kissed the head, "This is quite a handsome bit of manhood you have."

"Thank you, Mrs. Peel."

Elly laughed, "I imagine this is many a man's fantasy to have Emma Peel kneeling in front of them, kissing their penis."

"Now that you mention it." I pulled the dress the rest of the way off, "Can you help me with these fake breasts?"

Elly stood and helped pull them over my head. The rest came off easy and I stood there in just my silk stockings.

Elly pressed her Lycra clad body against mine, cupping my ass checks, "I think you are sexy in silk stockings."

"I think you are so sexy in this cat suit. I think I would like to get you out of it though."

She looked up at me, "The only thing keeping it on is this zipper."

I pulled the zipper down and helped her peel off the catsuit. God she was luscious. Elly had an hourglass figure. Her ample breasts had a lovely combination of perkiness and sag. She had small areolae, but nipples like pencil erasers. Her dark pubic hair was naturally shaped like a fan and she had trimmed it nicely. Elly bent down, peeling the suit off her legs. She stepped back and then turned around slowly. She was fit with toned legs.

She looked at me demurely, "Do you like what you see?"

"I love what I see."

Elly took my hand, "Perhaps we can move to my bed where I can continue admiring your penis."

"Lead on, my friend."

As we entered her bedroom, Elly asked, "Would you mind leaving the stockings on? I find you quite sexy in them."

"Anything for you."

"One last question, shall we get under the covers or lay on top?"

"Let's get in." I pulled back the covers and Elly pushed me onto the bed.

She crawled up and straddled my chest, "Why don't you just lie back and enjoy yourself."

I felt her pubes on my stomach and I cupped her ass. She leaned in and gently kissed me, gradually increasing pressure. Her lips parted and I extended my tongue to hers. I felt her breasts press into my chest.

Elly spoke into my mouth, "Our first time together, you pleasured me. I need to return the favor."

"Who am I to argue?"

She slid down my torso and took my tumescent penis into her mouth, "You need to know that I don't have a lot of experience doing this. I never enjoyed it before, but I want to learn. I want you so much."

I looked down at those beautiful eyes, "Are you sure you want to do that?"

Elly sucked the head a little, "I absolutely want to do this." She licked my shaft, "I want to make you happy. I want to give you pleasure. And I really don't know what I'm doing."

"Okay. So, I take it you would like some coaching?"

"Yes, please." She licked the head, "I know this part is very sensitive. What else?"

"All around the head. All the soft skin."

Elly ran her tongue over all the parts I mentioned, "Like that?"

"Very nice."

"How do I make you cum?"

"That's a bit more complicated. Why don't you get me hard with your mouth and hands and then you can put me inside you."

"Let me know when I'm doing it right."

She began vigorously sucking and licking me. Her hands stroked my shaft.

"Perfect." I looked down at the top of her head, "That's very nice." She looked up at me and smiled, "Elly, I love looking into your eyes."

"I agree. I want you inside me." She moved to place my erection at her opening. Elly pressed me into her womanhood, "This feels amazing."

"Oh, so amazing."

She began moving her hips, "Making love to you is so much different. I know you care about me. I feel treasured. I am not a conquest, another notch on your belt." Her hips were grinding on me, "I get the feeling that you see this as a gift I give you rather than something you are taking from me."

I smiled up at her and cupped her ass cheeks, "A wonderful gift."

She leaned down and kissed me, "Everyone I've ever been with has treated me like something less than human." She spoke into my mouth as her hips continued moving, "Like I am just a Barbie doll to be played with and tossed away afterward." She kissed me again, "The first time with you didn't feel like that at all. I don't feel like that now."

I cupped her swaying breasts, "Maybe because you are my friend Elly and I care about you."

"Yes. That's it. We have a friendship. We care about one another. You don't see me as a pair of boobs and a hole to be fucked." She leaned down and kissed me again, "Thank you."

I moved my hands back to her ass, "You don't have to thank me. You're my friend, Elly."

Elly smiled, "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to make you cum."

The speed of her hips increased and she shifted to an up and down motion, bouncing on my cock. The visual stimulus alone was enough to drive me to the edge. The sight of her breasts bouncing and that hourglass figure moving above me was powerful, but her hip motion pushed me over.

"I'm cumming Elly. I'm sorry."

She smiled at me and moved faster. I thrust up into her as I came.

Elly groaned, fell forward, and kissed me, "Why are you sorry?"

"Because you didn't cum too."

"How do you know that?"

"Because you didn't. No contractions. I owe you an orgasm."

She grasped my face and kissed me, "See that's what I'm talking about. I've never been with someone who even paid attention to what happened to me. Sean, you need to know that a woman doesn't need to have an orgasm to have an amazing time. This has been an amazing time."

*****

As I emerged from sleep, there was an arm draped over my chest and a soft breast pressed into my side. I opened my eyes to see a darked haired head on my shoulder. The room wasn't quite light enough to make things out. Elly. Sex with Elly. Amazing sex with Elly. What time is it? I lifted my wrist to see my watch. 6:15. Class at eight. You've got time.

I contemplated how my love life had changed in the past 24 hours. Katie was pissed off at me and now Elly was actively interested, pursuing me really. Maria and Astrid were also chasing me. Sean old man, things could be worse. Four beautiful women are interested in being your partner.

Elly stirred a little. I felt her hand grab my morning wood.

"Mmmm." She slid down and with her head resting on my stomach, took my erection into her mouth. She began gently sucking on me. Then she stopped, perhaps on the edge of sleep, the head of my penis still in her mouth.

A minute or two later I felt her sucking again, "Mmmm." She continued for another couple of minutes and stopped again. She repeated this numerous times.

After another lengthy pause, Elly sucked me for a minute or so, then mounted me. She pressed my erection into her vagina, then laid down on my chest, her breasts pressed against me.

I placed one hand on her ass and petted her hair with the other, "That's a nice way to be awakened."

She groaned, "I'm so tired. What time is it?"

I looked at my watch, "Twenty to seven. I can lay here until the top of the hour."

"Do you mind if we just stay like this? You feel so good inside me."

"I'm loving this."

I thought she might have fallen asleep again, but after a few minutes she said, "You know I'm serious about following you wherever you want to go, right?"

"How about if it was to another country?"

"I wouldn't mind."

"How about if it was to a poor country?"

"You're interested in helping people, right?"

"Yes."

"Then I'd be right by your side, helping you."

"Thank you. That's good to know."

*****

I arrived just as Dr. Wilson's class was starting. Lori wasn't there.

Dr. Wilson asked, "Where's your partner in crime?" Motioning to the empty seat next to me.

"Lori? She was at the downtown Halloween party last night. If I was a betting man, I'd say she had one too many."

There were some chuckles from my classmates.

Dr. Wilson said, "She's a good student. I'm not worried. You'll share your notes with her?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I was pretty tired and when my chin bounced off my chest, I decided to stand in the back of the room to stay awake. I think Dr. Wilson appreciated my effort.

*****

Katie's apartment wasn't too far from campus and I walked over after class. Her car was parked in her spot, but she didn't answer the door. I must have rung the bell ten times. Finally, I started walking away.

As I reached the street, I heard, "Sean."

Katie was standing in her doorway wearing a robe and slippers. I stopped and walked back.

Her eyes were red. She'd been crying, "I got your message. I'm not sure I'm ready to talk."

I nodded, "I understand. I also understand how that must have looked with everyone kissing me, hugging me, and sitting on me."

She nodded.

I said, "Maybe we can talk tomorrow."

She nodded again.

"I'll just say one thing and then I'll get out of your hair. If you and I decide that we are right for one another. If we make a commitment to one another, you will be the only woman I touch in a sexual way. You need to know that my word is good. I keep my promises. If we decide that we're going to be partners, there won't be anyone else. Please realize that at the moment, we're not there yet."

She nodded, "Thank you for that."

"Are you going to come with us to see Lindsey tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure."

"If you don't come, can we sit down and talk when I get back? No romance. No sex. Just two dear friends discussing the future together."

Katie nodded, "I'd like that. I think I need to do some thinking."

"Okay. I'll get out of your hair."

I turned and started walking down her walk again. I got about ten steps away.

"Sean."

I turned and Katie threw herself into my arms. I held her tight for quite a while, her face and breasts pressed into my chest.

Finally, she eased off and gently kissed me, "Tomorrow then."

"Tomorrow."

*****

I took a circuitous route home. I had some thinking to do. Are you ready for this? Dude, you've been getting a lot of sex lately. You've been with some fine women, kind women, caring women. Do you want to be attached? Maybe, but maybe not. Who is Katie's competition? Not Lori. Too kinky. Not Lindsey. She wants a family. After last night Elly is a strong contender. Also, Maria and Astrid. Elly, Katie, Maria, and Astrid.