My Grandfather's Hunting Camp

Story Info
First gay experience happened at a hunting camp.
1k words
4.34
22.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aquacpl
Aquacpl
42 Followers

My grandfather ran a hunting camp in north Florida. It was an exclusive camp, most of the members were 60 to 70. Retired doctors, dentists, lawyers, etc. I began working there when I was 18. The hunting was Friday-Sunday. Friday night they all met and told stories. Saturday morning it was a deer drive with dogs and around 3 pm we would put everyone in deer stands and pick them up after 7. Sunday was the same. My job was to work the dogs in the morning, serve lunch, and take the hunters to the tree stands in the afternoon. I had to sit in the deer stand with some of the older gentlemen who needed help climbing the steps to the stand. You had to be silent for hours, so I would bring magazines to read. I usually brought a motorcycle magazine.

The men would usually bring something to read as well. One day an older guy named Louie, who was in his mid 60's, brought a playboy magazine. I was very intrigued, sneaking glances at the pictures as he turned the pages. He caught me looking and offered me the magazine. He had another playboy and started reading it. Soon I had a hard on and you could easily see it by the way my jeans tented. I noticed he had the same issue, but we did not speak about it.

This became a routine over the next few weeks. I regularly tried to push my hardon down to get rid of it, but the more I tried the harder I got. Louie noticed, and told me it was nothing to be embarrassed about, it was totally normal. He made a show of pushing his hardon down as well. So I relaxed and did not worry about having a hardon in front of him.

A few weeks later, we were reading playboys and adjusting our hardons from time to time when I noticed that instead of adjusting, he was stroking his through his pants. I began to do the same. It felt good.

The following weekend, while doing the same thing, I heard him unzip. I looked over and watched him pull his dick out. I was shocked. He said "look we're both guys, it's no big deal. It's just like the locker room". He then encouraged me to do the same thing, implying it was only fair. So I did. His was the first hard dick I've ever seen besides my own. I was curious, so I may have stared at it a little too long. It was about 8 inches long and very thick with a very large, pink, bulbous head. It was easily twice the size of my dick. I was a little self-conscious and hoped I was still growing. He put some Vaseline on his dick and offered me the jar. I did the same and we sat there jacking off to the magazines.

After a couple times, the weirdness wore off, and it felt almost normal. Then one day, instead of offering me the jar of Vaseline, he simply reached over and rubbed it on my dick. I jumped and he withdrew his hand immediately and said he was sorry. I told him it was okay, it didn't hurt anything. Then, he surprised me by asking again, I reluctantly agreed.

Honestly, it felt good. So when he told me he wanted me to shoot into his open mouth (no touching) to keep from making a mess, I said fine. His hot breath felt good on my dick. A few times after that, his lips or tongue would accidentally touch my dick while catching my cum. Next thing I knew, he was licking my dick while I jacked off. I didn't stop him.

Soon he asked me if I would do the same to him. I refused, he was so old! Again he pleaded with me and Iagreed to only rub his dick. His dick felt huge in my hand and it's weight was impressive compared to mine. The head was even thicker than the shaft, and was velvety smooth. I often used the pre-cum to lube the head of his dick, it felt better than vaseline. I began to like making him cum, the way his dick would pulse in my hand just before he came. I was always careful to make sure it was pointed in a safe direction when he came because it squirted far. I felt powerful.

One day I asked him why he always wanted me to cum in his mouth and he told me it tasted good and kept him younger. I was confused and he explained that because it made babies grow, it also had curative properties. The next time I was alone, I tasted my cum. It tasted salty but good in a strange way. Soon he had me convinced of its properties and I was willing to give it a try. I told him I would do it once. He agreed. He suggested that I take my shirt off to avoid making a mess. A first I licked just the slit, tasting the pre-cum. It tasted really good, so preceded to take just the head into my mouth, it was huge. I slowly worked my tongue and lips on it just like he had done to me, it felt good. He was patient, giving me instructions and praising me. Soon, I was taking it as far as I could without gaging. I felt his dick begin to pulse and I prepared myself for his hot cum. I loved the feeling of it pulsating, growing even bigger in my mouth. I swallowed the best I could. I loved the salty taste and the feeling of it going down my throat. I continued to suck him as his dick began to shrink in my mouth. I finally released him. I wiped the remaining cum from my chin, grinning at him. Now I realized why he enjoyed it so much. I looked forward to each hunting weekend with him after that.

The following year Louie introduced me to one of his hunting buddies, but that's another story...

Aquacpl
Aquacpl
42 Followers