All Comments on 'My Grey Summer'

by Warkat747

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4938 months ago

Sweet and sexy, thanks. Good, easy and flowing writing.

PrfsrPrfsr8 months ago

Fine story but you need a good proofreader to catch the many little errors.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn nice read. Looking forward to more from your imagination..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good charictors beg a part 2 seperare or togother

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's a very good story, but it deserved an editor or proofreader who would have corrected the many, many times an apostrophe was needed and the other times that "to" was used instead of "too" and vice versa. Oh, one other thing: the country Sweden is not spelled Sweeden.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246018 months ago

The opening few pages should have been a bit tedious, but I actually found all this new info about that job quite interesting.

Sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the Anonymous poster who left the comment:

"It's a very good story, but it deserved an editor or proofreader who would have corrected the many, many times an apostrophe was needed and the other times that "to" was used instead of "too" and vice versa. Oh, one other thing: the country Sweden is not spelled Sweeden."

The author is referring to the community Sweeden in Kentucky, not the country Sweden!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweeden,_Kentucky

Warkat747Warkat7477 months agoAuthor

To those who have commented (or just read):

A) Thank you for reading my story.

B) Yes, I need to, and will, do much better with spelling, grammar, editing, and correcting the million other errors I made here in future stories.

C) To the Anonymous poster who tried to save my butt with Sweeden, KY, and not Sweden the country: Thank you. But of course, it was just one of the many errors that were missed. Also, I have spent some considerable time in Kentucky and had no idea there was a Sweeden there until I read your comment. Thank you again.

D) As for parts potentially being a bit tedious, yeah I can see that. I need to be immersed in a character's world to find a story believable. When I read a story that's right to the action, it doesn't work for me. So I like a lot of detail and yes, that can get tedious if it goes too far. The trick is finding the right balance I guess. Thank you for the feedback.

E) And thank you all again for reading this first work of mine. Perhaps Heather and Sean will appear again someday. Another story is in progress (different characters) which I hope will be posted later this autumn (2023).

FljimFljim7 months ago

Very good! I enjoyed it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good story that I really enjoyed. To those who have commented, apostrophes and grammar are important, but they do not detract from the tale, The detail about the construction job was fine - interesting and sensible but not overpowering the story, and also pretty correct.

I have also read your "What if" story and enjoyed that too. Well done on both and I look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous