My Half Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy that I have cleaned out Jane's offering, I give Remy and Lelu an ice pop each to finish off before pressing my crotch against Jane's pussy and rubbing my cock over her asshole and vagina. "Quick, warm me up you tease!" Jane's voice softly beckons me to get on with it. A few slaps of my shaft between her labia and then I point my dick at her cold, winking slit. I watch nice and closely as my glans spreads her frills and widens her slit as I push it in. She is so cold inside, I did leave those ices in her a bit long. "Girls I am gonna need your help warming your mother up inside." I instruct the girls vaguely and they respond differently. They have both finished off the lolly pops so Remy turns around and nestles beside her mother, ready to offer her mouth to donate warmth to my cock. Lelu simply bunches her ass up alongside Remy and offers her ass and pussy as warmth providers.

Once I feel that my cock is cooled to equilibrium with Jane's poor vagina, I pull it out and move first to Lelu. She gets my cooled cock first in her tight, warm cunt, and after 10 or so thrusts I pull out of her and immediately take her tight little ass, for sure the tightest hole in the collection. "Ooooo.." She yells in wonderment at my fresh dick travelling down her asshole, pushing into me and loving the dark tingling sensation of my cock in her cute bum. I give her a good few deep thrusts, the slimy sound is so hot, her moans of pleasure are perfection. I nearly forget my objective, enjoying her little asshole so much. I once again withdraw my dick, then sidestep to in front of Remy and place my hands around her head. Remy smells my cock and inhales the sordid, sweet scent of Lelu's asshole all over my cock.

It's such an intoxicating smell, Remy suddenly gorges herself on my penis, overwhelmed by the carnal love and emotion that is building between us all. She wraps her tongue around my cock to warm it as much as she can, licking and swallowing the incestuous precum and smegma coming from my tip and Lelu's sexy little holes. I angle her head with my hands and give her throat a good few penetrations with my violent phallus, causing her to gag and coat my cock with her warm saliva. "That's my Remy." I say, pulling my cock out of her and stepping over to rescue Jane with her shivering pussy. Jane is absolutely desperate for my warm dick, her pelvis starts to gyrate at the mere presence of my big, hard, warmed organ. I press her thighs with my hands, signaling her to shift forwards on the bed, so she crawls forward, moaning and pleading for sex.

She's given me space to put my knees on the bed, so I get on there and immediately mount her, doggy style. My cock goes down fast and hard into her hungry vagina, spreading Remy's saliva and my precum inside her soft, velvet female gorge. Her pussy is still cool and starts to leach the heat from my thick cock once again. I slide my hands around her torso, grasp her big soft boobs and begin plunging her deep vagina with big hard thrusts of my veiny, solid phallus. My balls smack her inflated clitoris and my rapid and deep thrusting begins to create the extra warmth she needs to recover. Her moans are loud and consistent, only interrupted by the heavy pounding of my penis ramming her cervix. I can feel her climaxing after only a minute of this hot thrashing sex, her hands clasping the air and her head ducking as she loses control of her body and surrenders once again to white hot orgasmic pleasure.

One of the most challenging moments to hold back my own ejaculation, but I survived her orgasm with my dick spilling precum inside her contracting, orgasming vagina. I whip it out and stroke her taint a few times, poking at her asshole and teasing inside it with my tapered, glistening glans. I fold my uncut hood forwards making the collected slime ooze plentifully over her mature asshole. I take my dick and slap tease her asshole even more, slapping and poking her in that soft ass to mark it as belonging to me.

I turn once again to the table of food and think to myself that we all better actually eat something. So I open the ring donuts and slide my cock through 3 of them so that only my tip sticks out. I also grab the squirty cream and shake it up, turning to the girls and saying "Donuts and cream for my sexy girls!"

They all come and sit on the edge of the bed, eyeing up my donut covered penis. I point the cream canister at my tip and spray a thick layer of sweet aerated cream over it before offering it to the girls. Remy opens her mouth wide and wraps her lips around my glans, getting a mouthful of cream and cock. Her lips wipe most of the cream from my dick as she moves to take a bite from the first donut circling my shaft. I feel her teeth brushing over my veiny skin and her tongue flick at me as she takes the bite. I spray more cream down over my throbbing glans and Lelu is immediately upon my tip with her petite mouth and slim lips. She gets a decent mouthful of cream along with the pheromones and precum cresting out of my meatus, with some cream escaping over her upper lip and coating her philtrum.

Lelu bites into the same first donut, exposing more of my cock and leaving the donut in danger of falling off. I coat myself once again for Jane to enjoy, and that she does. She leans on my torso with her arm and sucks the cream off of my straining tip. She gives my head a few licks and sucks while it is in her mouth before devouring the entire rest of the first donut, licking the sugar that sticks to the now available top third of my smelly, hard dick. I go again, this time coating my tip and the top of my shaft in cream, resulting in a bigger, messier mouthful for Remy and a deeper blowjob for me. Lelu enjoys a bigger load of cream too and munches hungrily on my doughy, sugary cock ring before taking a bite our of the second donut held up by my big rod. More cock covered cream and donut for Remy, her lips shining with sugary paste, cream and my potent male precum. She squeezes my dick between her teeth as she chews the crispy dough, her tongue flicking and dragging on my unsheathed glans. She flicks my cock out of her mouth while sucking as much cream and sugar off as she can, making a popping sound as she gets my length out of her cute, dimply, sugary cheeks.

Jane nudges in for another go as I once again spray the sweet fluffy cream all down my cock. Having her expertly place her mouth over my cock to drag the cream off of it feels so nice, you could never tire of this feeling. She rips the last of the second donut off my dick with a horny hunger and munches on it enthusiastically. With only one donut left on my cock I decide it's time to switch things up. I step over to Remy who sits in the middle and lean down to kiss her on the lips before pushing her back flat on the bed. A really nice view of her pert breasts and wet pussy as she strokes her hands over her body in a slutty state of desire. I place my fingers over her labia and spread them apart to reveal her sodden, ruby vaginal entrance.

Her copious feminine slime spills and gloops over her taint, a suspended curtain of clear liquid. I gently insert the tip of the squirty cream can in to her convulsing wet cave and press the tab to fill her pussy with the white cream. She gasps in pleasure as the compressed foam rapidly fills her well lubricated vagina. I hold the tab down for several seconds until cream starts rushing back out from her cute pussy. I gently pull the plastic tip out as I release the tab and see the white cream has truly filled her up, leaving a shiny white bulb of cream topping of her entrance. I press again and coat her labia and clitoris in the sweet substance. She lies there in a stupor of crushing lust, the joy of this culinary violation her brother is performing on her is touching her darkest places of craving and perversion.

I slide the last donut off of my cock, leaving a sugary trail all the way up my shaft for Lelu and Jane to fight over with their lips and tongues. I drop the canister and tear the donut in half before leaning down over Remy and assaulting her perfect, slender yet curvy body with my soul piercing blue eyed stare. I press the rough end of one of the donut halves up against her cream covered pussy, starting at her perinuem and dragging it upwards over her hole and her clit, collecting the cream stuck around her labia and clitoris. She feels the rough dough rubbing over her sensitive, engorged lips and she arches her back in pleasure and pain as her clitoris gets enveloped by creamy donut bread, flicking it up and down as the uneven surface passes over her.

My cock hangs only 6 inches away from her delightful real cream pie as Lelu and Jane suck sugar off of me. I take a big bite from the half donut that is covered in cream and Remy's head spinning vaginal secretions. I'm so hungry I munch the whole half donut in 2 bites, making sure to savour my sisters unique youthful taste that compliments the sweet taste of donuts and fresh cream. The half donut in my left hand is remaining, so I press it against Remy's opening, where cream is crowning and beginning to emerge along with her clear precum slime. I press gently so the sugary and rough outside of the donut does not scratch her perfect labia, and I get some cream and her cum on the donut again.

Lelu has grabbed the canister and has started prodding her own vagina with the tip after watching what I had done to her sister. I gently stroke Remy with the donut again before gorging myself on the delicious result. She is out of breath from the full on exposure to deep fried dough, I think to myself she needs something soft and smooth to ease her stimulation. While Lelu presses the canister tab and blasts fresh cream into her vagina, yelping at the immediate presence of cool cream filling her inside, Jane is eyeing up the food on the side board. I climb on to Remy, completely besotted with her performance as my serving plate, I bear down on top of her and we kiss wildly, mumbling words of love and desire down each others throats. She grasps at my dick with her impatient hands, so I immediately sink it in to her cream filled pussy.

I can feel the cool cream splurging out of her as I fill her with my big cock, it spreads across the top of my shaft and down over my balls, dripping messily onto the bed sheet. Such a wonderful wet noise she makes as I plunge inside her body, and the splattering of cream as my balls hit her perineum and her labia hug my shaft tightly in a loving embrace. We burn into each others souls as we kiss and fuck with our eyes wide open in a locked gaze of fiery lust. She feels how real I am, how thick I am, how physically present and inside her I am. I feel her heat, her love, and I feel how much she lets me into her most vulnerable places with not even one atom of inhibition.

She rocks her ass as I pummel her body, stretching her pussy around my dick, making my glans pop out of her delicious cunt and then slap back inside with every potent thrust we make. We switch rhythm and angle often due to the rapid and exhausting thrusting we are sharing, going from my press up missionary position that allows me to drive my cock straight in and out of her, to her legs over my shoulders for deep and full penetration and gyration.

Jane has picked up the long, slender cucumber and is behind me, gripping it firmly in her hands. She glides it between her legs, smearing her slime all over it as it passes between her soaking labia. She faces to watch my ass reciprocating slowly with her eldest daughter underneath being deeply fucked into breathlessness by my thick penis. Jane places 2 fingers from her left hand over my asshole and massages around my hole while she begins pressing the thinnest end of the cucumber against my entrance. Remy feels my cock strain and harden inside her as Jane works the end of the cucumber inside me. It's a tight fit, so Jane reaches back for the baby oil to help it go in.

She pours the clear greasy oil straight over my twitching asshole that has about 2 inches of cucumber inside and begins slowly easing the food dildo further inside me. Incredible, the deepness of my cock in Remy and the dark sensation of the oiled green cumber reaching inside my ass and pressing my gspot. Jane pushes it still further, it's nearly half way in which means I have about 20cm of plant based cock in my tight virgin ass. Jane angles the cucumber so it curves upwards as it leaves my body, the movement probing me deep and causing me to sink myself ever deeper in to my sister. I lay on top of Remy with my cock deep in her as we slowly writhe on each other exhaustedly kissing and groping each other's sweaty bodies.

Jane splays her big labia with her fingers to reveal her mature, winking and dripping vagina, and starts rubbing on the other end of the cucumber that has penetrated me deeply. Lelu has made a total mess of her pussy with all the cream spilling out, and starts to edge her sister from underneath me so that she can replace her and seduce my cock in to her tiny creamy pussy. Remy reluctantly shuffles to my right side so that Lelu is under me, my cock popping awkwardly from Remy's gorgeous honeypot vagina as she slides over. My dick drags slime over Remy's right thigh and Lelu's left leg as it searches for the youngest cream oozing cunt in the room.

"Hi sis," my soothing voice and overbearing torso on top of Lelu makes her succumb immediately, her pelvis signaling for me to take her straight away. I stick my tongue in her mouth as my cock finds her cream oozing pussy with it's neat set of pink labia shrouded by the white stuff she masturbated into herself. Jane drives herself down on to the cucumber with relative ease, my ass holding as tight as ever on to this green monstrosity as she impales her capable mature cunt on to it. It feels crazy good as she consumes the other half of the cucumber fully and her big frilly labia kiss against my asshole and cheeks. I moan in to Lelu's mouth and thrust uncontrollably at her pussy, spitting cream off her girly genitals over our abdomens using my rock hard cock.

Lelu uses her hand to guide my cock straight and true, and one heavy thrust lands my cock right down her innocent pussy, rudely and loudly slamming her labia aside as her hole is filled with my dick and cream spurts out down our legs from inside her. "Ohh! Oooooh oh brother ohhh!" Lelu was craving my penis really desperately and now that she has me inside she wants a proper seeing to. "Do it more and hard, faster brother!" The cream really is going everywhere as I bang my littlest sister like a jack hammer, causing faster and deeper penetrations of the cucumber in to Jane's pussy as well. Since the cucumber is beating against my gspot, I feel like I am fucking 2 girls, 2 vaginas, same time. It's completely amazing and only sheer edge control has stopped me from blowing a huge load all inside my littlest sister's gentle pussy.

My fingers toy Remy's pussy and asshole and my cock expels every last drop of cream from Lelu as it occupies her shallow cunt completely. I feel Jane's labia massage my ass every time she thrusts herself all the way down on to the cucumber that is held fast in my butt. I gorge in Lelu's mouth with my tongue as if I am dunking for apples at Halloween. Remy flips herself head to tail to get a better look at the complicated set of penetrations going on around the three pelvises of her brother, sister and mother. 2 orgasming vaginas and a very stimulated cock and ass is a hub of smutty sex. She starts massaging my balls in her hand and spreads her legs to offer her briefly neglected pussy to my face. My tongue immediately lashes out of Lelu's probed throat and I dive my tongue salivatingly down on to Remy's perfect vagina, drinking her lusty slime and taking her labia in my mouth to suck on.

She feels my tongue probe into her sacred hole as she watches her sisters pussy get beaten by my steady, heavy pounding whilst at the same time Jane has a continuous orgasm on the long shaft shared inside her cunt and my ass. I manage to angle Remy's hips on to the side so that her ass is facing Lelu and I can tuck my head in between her thighs and feast her dripping offerings of feminine desire. Lelu knows to place her lips around her sisters's small pink asshole and lick and suck nice and firmly to make her lose control of her whole body. Remy moans sexily and as she cups my balls she licks the foaming cream and mixture of her sister and I's precum spilling down Lelu's taint and splashing over my balls as they slap against her cute perineum. Jane's wetness mixes in too, flowing from the cucumber over my balls.

Remy grinds her pelvis on my face while Lelu slips her pointy tongue in Remy's sweet aroused asshole. Jane struggles to keep her self upright as her pussy overloads with sensations of pleasure. Lelu is verging on a flake out since she inhaled the scent and taste of her sisters asshole while having her tight cunt hammered relentlessly by my ultra hard penis. I decide to pull out just as I edge on orgasm, causing my precum to spray up Lelu's little belly. I come to rest on her with my torso squashing her little round breasts and my hot cock pressing into her abdomen, smearing it with my clear precum. Remy's pussy splutters her female cum over my face as she orgasms hard because of the lips and tongues of her brother and sister teasing her asshole and vagina deeply. Jane finally gets the cucumber out of her pussy and falls down to the left of our heaving sexual mass, onto the bed and exhausted she sprawls herself, panting deeply and showing her curvy body to us all with it's lust inducing shape.

My cock remains hard and ready, imprinting Lelu's belly and as Remy softly falls back to earth, she flips herself back, slipping her pussy and asshole off of Lelu and I's mouths in the process. I slide off of Lelu to find myself face down with a sister on each side. I lift myself up and offer my mouth to Remy's , still with tendrils of her precum clinging to my lips. She tastes herself from my lips and tongue as they meet her own, and we suck each others tongues for a moment while I grind my cock against her silky torso. In a few moments I am getting up again with the 3 women flaked out on the bed. The cucumber is still firmly penetrated in my asshole, so I have a green dick and a pink dick between my legs as I stand up, one coated in Jane's slime and the other with Lelu's. If I could point my hard cock down enough, I could do some double penetration on these beauties. Who will I try first, I wonder.

Since Jane has the most accommodating pussy and asshole by far, I decide she will make the easiest work out of being double penetrated by my meat and my vegetable cocks. She assumes a doggy style pose, with Remy gyrating under her torso around her left leg and Lelu on her right, showing me their happy faces and pert breasts as they splay their mother's labia and reveal her deep pussy cave and asshole before me. I climb upon the bed and bring myself bearing over the top of Jane, heavily dragging my tongue between her legs, over her pussy then her asshole. I twist the cucumber in my ass so that it points between my legs, lining up roughly so it sticks out underneath my cock and parallel to it.

I take my cock in my left hand and my cucumber in my right hand, first pressing my dick against Jane's hot, winking asshole. Her asshole gladly envelops the tip of my cock as I guide the cucumber right underneath it into her pussy. I love the feeling of pushing my dick into her mature ass, with her pussy getting filled with the cucumber that is still lodged so nicely in my own butt. Jane lets out an almighty "Oooohh" as she is double penetrated by 2 large shafts, one hot, alive penis and one lifeless vegetable dildo that shares itself between my asshole and her vagina. I slide my cock all the way inside her endlessly accepting asshole, and as the cucumber hits her cervix I get a penetrative sensation as the cucumber slides into my ass a little more.