My Half Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane moans loudly as she feels the sensitive wall that separates inside her vagina from inside her asshole getting squeezed between the cold cucumber in her pussy and my hot, thick cock stretching out her asshole. It makes her ass even tighter for my cock to enjoy, my erection raging and pushing up inside her deepest most sensitive cavern. I manage to begin the first withdrawal slowly, her holes gripping tightly but her slime allowing noisy movement of my penis and dildo. Her asshole looks beautiful as my cock withdraws, showing it's unique contours and bumpy insides that make up her fleshy ring surrounding my pink, slimy shaft. Her pussy is spilling cum all over the cucumber, which coalesces at the underside and, as I being to push back in I feel it painting over my asshole where the cucumber enters me.

Her asshole swallows my cock slowly once again, and her pussy takes the vegetable to the hilt, expelling large volumes of her wetness up over my butt and down between her legs. Her ass is so good at receiving my cock in it's entire length, and her heat inside makes it feel like I am by an open fire. Remy and Lelu watch their mother's holes fill with her brother's meaty cock and organic dildo as they lurk under her curvy voluptuous flanks. "Lelu, you are next my little sex pest." As I mutter at her, Jane moans louder and reaches yet another orgasm so I keep my cocks nice and deep in her while she gyrates druggedly with her ass pinned in the air by my mega erect phallus. I touch the deepest roots of her soul with my fat precum spilling glans and she screams in joy, squirting profusely over our legs and butts.

She falls forwards in breathlessness while I rend my phalluses from her violated, satisfied sex holes. Lelu is like an excited little doggy just wagging her tailbone and impatiently waiting for the smutty penetrations to begin. She climbs atop her mother who is now flat out on the bed sticking up her beautiful thick ass painted with clear slimy precum, her asshole still a little open from the long penetrative draws my cock took of it. Lelu is crawling on her mother and pointing her rear end at me while Remy rubs her face in my penis and starts sucking her mothers delicious ass cum off my solid meat shaft. It makes her dizzy as I pinch her breasts with my hands and she gags herself a few times on my cock just while she can get it.

Lelu is at a good height as she poises herself on all fours atop her mother's back. I walk forwards on my knees and without warning bring my large right hand heavily slapping on to her buttocks. "Eek!" She tenses briefly at the sudden sting of my hand, but less than a second later she feels my probing monstrosities at her double doors of delight. Grabbing both her buttocks with my hands I spread them apart, driving my thumbs in to her asshole and opening it nice and wide. It's like pulling apart the most powerful elastic band, so much pressure as her little hole fights my thumbs and tries to stay closed. "Mmmm eek!" She moans and gives a little shriek, alarmed by how wide I am stretching her asshole.#

Remy kneels next to me, looking down her sisters asshole in amazement. "Guide me in, Remy!" I command her, and she immediately grabs my meat and veggy cocks one in each hand and aims them right up Lelu's ready holes. Remy holds my cock down as it is too erect and wants to point at the ceiling. She wanks me as my move my glans between my thumbs and begin to increase my depth into Lelu's asshole. My ass dildo punches into her pussy unceremoniously, stretching her tight walls inside and stroking past her labia rudely. She is mega tight with all this mass inside her two little holes. I release her asshole with my thumbs and it snaps over my shaft, holding my glans inside like a vice.

I start to lean into her and she quickly reaches capacity, with only half my shaft inside her ass and a third of the cucumber in her pussy. "Uuuuu! Uuuuouuu!" She heaves from the sensation of the deep and wide fillings inside her. I join her in sexual moans, as I feel like she is gonna snap my dick clean off with her asshole squeezing so hard on me. I grip her anew placing my hands around her abs, and move my shafts outwards from her small petite body before driving myself in to her again, hitting her cervix and stopping abruptly as her holes reach their physical limit again. Remy cups my balls and she can feel how full and ready I am to explode lashing of cum. Lelu orgasms after only the 4th slow inward thrust as I enjoy struggling against her epic tightness. Her little asshole holds tight on to my penis and her vagina spits female cum across the vegetable inside it. I feel her entire body losing control and tensing, edging my cock to the precipice of orgasm yet again but somehow I keep myself from blowing my semen into my little sisters tight asshole.

Lelu collapses atop her mother, only her pelvis is held up by my shafts inside her. I lift her buttocks off my thick saucy cock and her twitching asshole let's my glans out with a satisfying pop, along with the wet sounds of the cucumber leaving her dripping little cunt. Her ass flops down over her mother's curvy backside as they lie on top of each other, Lelu's slimy vagina dripping liquid down on to Jane's buttocks. Remy is getting exciting as it is her turn now. "Oh brother, put yourself inside me already!" She sighs lovingly as she licks at my wet cock before swinging herself around and showing me my gifts. Remy's beautiful spread is the most perfect image in the history of the universe. Those delicate labia, deep in their pinkness. That girly asshole, pink and small, damp and ready. With the seen to girls flaked out to our right, I mount Remy finally, making sure my glans pops neatly inside her asshole and the cucumber draws her vagina widely apart ready to go in.

Her pink ring presses in to my glistening shaft, whisps of steam materialize above the hot connection as I break her in half. The cucumber loudly intrudes itself between those shiny, neat labial folds and widens her entrance, touching her frilly, ridged, silken tunnel and filling it tightly. Every breath she makes causes her asshole to rhythmically clutch around my shaft as I push it slowly down inside her. Moans reverberate from her chest crossing through to me via my sensitive glans and penis shaft. I feel her pleasure in every bone, and I return her calling with deep moans of my own that excite her goosebumped skin and make her spill her amorously scented love essence from between her legs. I can feel the rapid pulse of her heart in my cock and she can feel the pulsing, bulging veins along the length of my meaty shaft deep inside her ass.