All Comments on 'My Hanna'

by Victoria14xs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes28 days ago

Yes please to a second chapter! A romantic turn is the obvious direction. There’s an inherent intimacy that only exists among military families. You can’t truly understand unless you’ve lived that life. A second chapter exploring deep feelings among any or all of the four would be so much more satisfying than limiting the story to descriptive sexual encounters. You’re a great writer who understands to life and can easily pull it off.

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller28 days ago

So super sexy, girlfriend ❤️❤️❤️. I was enthralled. And you even got a foot job in there. Favorite bit was you kissing her, OMG. Chapter two please 😍. Emily

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Intriguing concept and well-executed writing. I could see this fading into a lengthly and drawn-out love story. Could be interesting. Thanks for writing it.

Grogu269Grogu26927 days ago

Please feel free to write as many chapters as you want; the concept here is awesome, very titillating to we men who love to read about a woman who loves sucking us off.

JimMichJimMich27 days ago

Most definitely reward us with more chapters to this intriguing story. So many possibilities for future events with Hanna and her husband.

5.0 quality writing as usual Mrs V.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I too, would like to ask you to PLEASE continue the story. I feel like I was fortunate to find this story while casually scrolling Literotica today. This is a very sexy story, that includes some very sensual kink without going too far like some stories in the fetish category. A budding romance could be very entertaining, but I'M hoping you keep Hanna's cum addiction central to the story, as well as Victoria's growing attraction to Hanna. Their cum kiss was the perfect ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Great story, well told. Im hoping you do a sequel, and a love story is a logical next step....cant wait!

JennyShiu1994JennyShiu199426 days ago

What Anonymous said! ("I too, would like to ask you to PLEASE continue the story...")

Definitely. Please. Wow.

Prim8Prim821 days ago

I really enjoy the description of how it feels to watch in those first moments. It’s that emotional thrill and sense of risk and need that you do so well.

Dada88Dada881 day ago

You are a great writer, I'd love if you continue also this story! Don't apologise if it will become a love story, this is why we are here. To bathe in your feelings and emotions, to get aroused by your thoughts and fantasies. This is what differentiate real Eros from just porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous