My Hanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was rhetorical, right babe?"

He laughed a restrained little laugh. "Yeah, it's wild. Are you ok though?"

I appreciated him checking in on me. I thought about it.

"You know, I am. I'm good. I'm happy for you and I'm happy for her. She deserves our help. I do adore her. Even if I don't entirely understand. Gotta say, I couldn't find much of anything on the internet about this 'paraphilia' of hers. But whatever. It's fine. Did you ever think in a million years that Hanna would blow you?"

"I just can't...I mean... Honey, don't take this the wrong way...but there is no woman on Earth..." He didn't finish that thought.

"She's so...well, you know...that mouth. Those lips...that smile...her hair... I'll shut up."

I just laughed. His blood was up.

I grew up around horses. Tim was like a stallion under the spell of a mare, strong in her heat. He wanted her like that, at that primal level, without the restraint of reason. And what I was seeing and hearing out of him was no doubt just the tip of that iceberg, his lust for her.

What we had in common was the wonder that this was now poised to escape the bounds of our bedroom. There, it had been so satisfying and dirty, yet controlled and safe. Tim could talk about Hanna or whomever all day long - in that setting - and it was just fine. That was our thing. It's what we do. But that's not really real.

And here we were, about to make it real. Actually real. I was starting to feel a bit wrung out, with the nervousness, the nervous excitement.

My phone buzzed. A shot of adrenaline surged.

Hanna.

I read her text aloud.

"We're good if you guys are.

School out soon.

Can we do before?"

My Tim got that semi-stunned look again.

"Babe, you'll be fine. Just focus on her."

----------------------------

Moments later, there we were, in their entryway, again doing the usual suburban hellos and hugs. As if we hadn't seen them just this morning. I guess ritual normalizes things for people.

Tug began but turned it over to Hanna. "So, guys, we should do this like it typically would happen. So...Hanna?"

Hanna took Tim's hand. I noticed that she wore her dark hair in a ponytail. Exactly what I would've done.

I was in trail as the four of us walked into their living room. It was kinda surreal. Tug moved to sit on the loveseat. I remained standing a couple feet off to his left, too nervous to sit. Tug and I, an audience of two.

Hanna reached for a throw pillow and placed it on the floor in the middle of the room. She pulled off her top and Tug interjected, "We thought we'd try the topless thing."

Tim let out a little moan and uttered a barely-audible "Oh my gawd" under his breath.

I felt compelled to fill the moment, so I said to her, "Just lovely, Hanna. You have the most beautiful breasts."

And I meant it. It'd been years since I'd been with a woman and this whole thing was...well, it was calling to me. Hanna was pretty. I'd always felt that. But now...this was different, seeing her like this. She's more than pretty.

Topless, barefoot, wearing only jeans, Hanna settled onto her knees on the pillow and looked up at Tim, taking control of him with her eyes. She tilted her head up just a touch which I - and Tim - took to mean 'come closer.'

He did just that, positioning the growing bulge in his blue jeans close to her face.

She dropped her eyes to it and nodded. Another wordless command.

Tim fumbled but managed to clumsily unzip. I almost laughed. I'd be giving him shit later.

What? All of a sudden you don't know how to unzip your fly?

He pulled out his cock and his balls. Three-quarters hard - for sure suckable. That's my man!

As his dick swung free, a thick, goopy string of shiny, clear pre-cum trailed from within where I imagine it'd been accumulating since the library. The string broke and dangled from his dickhole. It swung a wide arc, pendulum-like.

Hanna lowered her head down and to the side, stopping its sway with her slightly parted lips.

Wow!

She moved up, carefully collecting his pre-cum on her lips and the tip of her tongue. She paused. My heart pounded boom, boom, boom.

And then it happened. The first intimate contact between them. I will never forget that moment, that instant, as Hanna - my best friend Hanna - put her lips on my man's dick.

My knees felt weak. A wave of chills surged through me. My eyes were glued to my beautiful friend, her lips slowly - so slowly - engulfing my Tim's dickhead. It was now her mouth, not mine, feeling its smoothness, its pulsing warmth, that distinctive mushroomy shape.

I needed to sit so I moved to join Tug on the loveseat. I'd left my shoes at the door upon entering the house - their custom. Without thinking I swung my bare feet up and into Tug's lap. He took them into his hands and it felt reassuring.

Tim is a respectable six-plus or so inches. Not a porn cock or anything. But solid. Perfect, really, as far as I'm concerned. I've been with one guy who was endowed with a crazy-big dick - a guy named Rick - and it was thrilling and amazing but, honestly, it's just impractical. The pain was part of the whole experience but I'm not really so much into pain. I don't think Tim believes me when I tell him he's the perfect size but it's true. He does like hearing about Rick though. But that's another story.

I guess my point is that Tim's dick fit the moment. It looked great, slowly disappearing into my friend's mouth. She didn't take much - a couple inches perhaps. She seemed to be taking care to focus the head. Hanna didn't use her hands. She rested them on her jeans, mid-thigh, as she sucked.

This was awesome. I felt no jealousy. I was rapt, wanting to see - to see how this would turn out. Like in the thrall of some gripping movie.

Hanna pulled back and off his cock.

Looking up to him, she said, "Do you need me to stimulate your testicles?"

I thought he was plenty hard enough, but whatever. I just wanted to see...

And I wasn't disappointed cuz, unsurprisingly, Tim croaked a "Yeah."

Hanna turned her head to the side a bit, lowered her face just so, and swallowed them both. His pendulous balls just disappeared, replaced by the O of her lips lightly gripping his ball sack. I could see her tongue in motion through her concave cheeks.

Tim moaned - this time loudly. He took his glistening dick in hand and wiped it all over her face as she rolled his nuts around in her mouth. Milking it, he painted her forehead and hairline with pre-cum. Not exactly a "clinical" move but it drew no protest from Tug nor resistance from Hanna. He rubbed his cock all over her face, clearly relishing how it felt, how it looked.

Tim's erection was absolutely maxed out. It looked angry and urgent and demanding, its manly ugliness obscene in contrast with her lovely face.

My God, she's so beautiful like that!

This wasn't just hot. It was instructional.

Tug squeezed my foot. I thought I might be feeling an erection.

A split-second later, I thought, 'Oh, that's definitely a hard-on.'

In reaction, what I did was...nothing. I left my feet in place in his lap, pretending to be unaware. Not hard to do. Hanna and Tim consumed 99 percent of my attention.

She released his balls leaving them hanging wet and tighter than before. She moved back to up Tim's dick and took him deep. As in, most of his dick. I was fascinated. I can't take it quite that deep. I gag.

Good for her!

But then she continued! She kept right on swallowing it! If I was fascinated before, I was fucking riveted now. It was gone! All of it! The tip of her tongue peeked out from the underside of his cock to touch his upper ball sack.

"It's in her throat!" I said to the room.

I wasn't looking at him, but I said to Tug, "Tug, it's in her throat!"

Tug's breathing was labored as he answered. "Yeah, she likes the cum to shoot into her throat."

Tug began more actively caressing my foot, guiding it over his hard penis. I honestly wasn't paying much attention to him, but the thought flashed, "So you don't enjoy watching her with other men, huh?"

Hanna pulled back and off. Through watery eyes she looked up at Tim and said, "Hold my head. And cum."

Tim took her pretty head in his hands - took control of that face, those lips, that mouth, those eyes, that hair - and he fucked. His first few strokes were slow.

She took it all. All of my husband. Something I had never done.

Being fully swallowed seemed to energize him. He became a bit rougher, fucking her mouth harder, the rhythm faster and firmer. Testing her limits? Another dozen or so strokes like that.

Still, she took it.

And at that point Tim just seemed to lose it. My husband fucked her face like some rutting animal and inside of a minute he exploded, impaling her, holding her head tightly, her forehead and nose forcefully jammed against his muscular belly, dick fully balls-deep, his body jerking crudely as he spurted his ropes of warm jizz into her throat. His guttural moans filled the room as he offered his donation.

Throughout, she took it. Cock. Cum. All of it.

And as my Tim owned his wife's face, Tug pushed my foot down hard on his cock.

Tug came right inside his gym shorts. He was unable to fully suppress his groans as he used me. I'm pretty sure that neither Hanna nor Tim noticed what was happening on that loveseat.

I noticed. Some of it escaped the top of his shorts and I could feel it slippery on the underside of my toes. I wiped it on his shirt, barely looking in his direction. I'd process that later. But I thought, 'Not the deal you described in the library, Lieutenant Commander Tug. Not even close...'

Hanna and Tim were finishing - I guess she was trying to get it all. Finally, she pulled back.

Tears streaming down her face, recovering her breath, she said, "Thank you, Tim. That was good. You'll be a good Donor."

Tim staggered a couple steps back as he fumbled with the task of tucking it away.

To Tug she said, "I think he'll be good, honey."

And then my friend looked at me.

"Thank you most of all..." she said, melting. A different kind of tears formed in her eyes.

Bounding from the couch, I just fell upon her, wrapping her in my arms. Her bare back felt so smooth and cool.

In awe, so entranced, I placed my hands on her cheeks and kissed her blowjob-softened lips.

Oh my god, so perfect!

I kissed her again and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She accepted me, urgently reciprocating my passion.

This woman!!

I tasted the familiar taste. My man.

But more than that.

It was her. I tasted her.

For the first time ever, I tasted Hanna.

I lived one of those little moments where all else in the world just doesn't matter. In that moment so pure, just her. Hanna, my Hanna. So pure.

----------------------------

Tug broke the spell. In a daze, I turned to him as he began to speak. He was now standing, Tim beside him.

Tug was saying, "...right. So, guys we need to get this back, uh, on track. Um, yeah, at this point, the way this works, the Donor leaves."

Hanna and I rose. I took Tim's hand and we headed to the front door, wordlessly. We slipped on our shoes and let ourselves out, without so much as a mumbled, "See ya."

----------------------------

And then there we were, sitting silently in our living room. Tim looked quite literally drained. I suspected he was contemplating his new status - his new station in life - Sperm Donor to my Best Friend.

My mind was all over the place. So many emotions and unresolved questions.

All I knew with certainty - with conviction - was that I was gonna do everything in my power to make this whole situation work.

Work for Hanna.

Work for Tim.

And maybe, just maybe, I might find some way to make it work for me.

Probably no. It would be unwise. Right? Yeah, probably.

Probably unwise.

But maybe I could find a path.

A path to a place and a moment where I'd be able to safely express my newfound love.

My newfound love.

My love for her.

My Hanna.

----------------------------

----------------------------

----------------------------

Dear Readers,

To anyone who may be wondering, yes, I'm considering a second chapter to this story. It'd principally be a love story though, which might lack appeal. Not sure yet. Let me apologize in advance for being ungodly slow when it comes to deciding and then even slower in following through and actually writing something.

Another thing though, while I have you (if I still have you)...

I can't authoritatively speak for all Literotica authors, but I think I can safely generalize when I say that we appreciate you.

Feedback is a big deal, whether in the form of a comment, a star rating, or a favorite. So if you feel even a little inclined to leave feedback before you move on, please do. Authors value your feedback more than you know. The vast majority of us anyway.

Again, please accept my thanks for making it this far, for taking the time.

Yours,

Victoria

12