My Harem

Story Info
Free writing my harem dream.
1k words
3
7.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am building a harem, a very beautiful one. In it will be the most beautiful, feminine girls I've ever had in my life. They will want to consume large amounts of love a day, they will express all of their desires to me and I will satisfy and overfill all of their cups, so they feel for the very first time in their lives what it really is, to be alive. To be cosmonauts in the universe of sex inside the spaceship of my cock.

My house will be full of laughter and giggles and peace and quiet. A union of beauty, love, sex, passion, raw honesty, support, laughing, napping, eating good, yoga, nature, art, gardening, hiking, playing and enjoying. The energy of my women will be soft and beautiful. They will learn to love and understand one another, well. To support each one of us with all of their gifts. My girls will kiss each other with passion, always knowing how much joy it gives me to see them love me together. They know I have waited a long time for this. I have been patiently waiting for my dream to come true. That's the only one thing missing in my life. My bed full of beautiful big tits. Beautiful bodies and wet silky skin. I want the clouds of lips around bring me thunderstorms of beautiful wet kisses. The kisses that talk, the kisses that express how hungry they are to devour my lust. I will take their natural beauty and I will consume it all so I can convert it to the fuel of my body, my soul. The most powerful mana in my universe.

I want my girls to masturbate all over the house whenever they feel it.I want them to look beautiful for me every day. I want our clothes to be beautiful and comfortable. Soft and delicious. So many embraces, so many hugs, so many kisses, so many caresses.

From the moment they wake up they will be wet. As soon as they open their eyes they will be sad, sad because they have woken to realize that my hard cock, their favorite thing in the whole wide world, their #1 love, is not inside them. So they will begin rubbing their pussies, moaning like horny cats, knowing that when I wake up I will have a giant morning wood that will need to be impaled inside one of their wet until she can't think a n y m o r e e e e e.

I'm going to fuck my beautiful girls so deep, so incredible deep and hard, that they won't be able to fully comprehend what is happening. All they will know is that they had no idea that sex could be like this. The second my cock goes inside them they will permanently forget any men they've ever been with. They won't matter, all your old stories will all go away. My cock will push everything, every single thing, out of your mind. All the problems, all the bullshit, all the anxiety. I'm sorry my sweet girl, I need to get that out of you so I can have more space inside you to fill with my hot delicious cum.

Each and every single time I fuck them, they will squirm and shake with uncontrollable spasms, they will soon get to understand that every single time I fuck them feels always even better than the last time, and the last time will always be the best, most mind blowing, space sex you ever had, and ever will.

Because this is what you are for, this is what you need, this is what your soul has been trying to get. My cock knows how badly you need it. My cum will become your oxygen, your water. As soon as it's inside you, as soon as you taste it, you will know that you will do whatever it takes, whatever is needed, whatever I ask of you, in order to get more of it. Your brain will soon understand that the more you make cum come out of my beautiful cock, the happier you will be. Real happiness, rich, whole, delicious, abundant, addicting, infatuating pleasure.

You will offer yourself, your obedience, your devotion, your truth, to my cock. When you kiss it you feel true love. My hands will make you forget the world, your name, your thoughts -- my hands will make you feel the warmth you were seeking. It's time to hand over your body, your soul, your mind and all the keys to every single door with all of your secrets -- because I want to see them all. I want you to tell me everything so you feel what it is like to be completely naked, in body and mind.

I will edge your pussy while I fuck you, while I tell you naughty things/ Each time going deeper, leaving your brain behind, we don't need it where I'm taking you, I will show you the way, just keep spreading out and let Daddy show you what it feels like to be In heaven. This is my happy place. This is where I like to be, that's why I take my horny sluts here, it's the only place that makes sense to be. All the moaning will be a beautiful song as I shower my soul with all the orgasms of my beautiful girls.

I will fuck you so hard, but I will pamper you just as much. You know what I love to do after I fuck you and fill you up with my cum after making you cum dozens of times? I will massage you, on my comfy massage table in front of my wood stove. I will massage you good, deep, and long, I will squeeze every big of stress from your body for once and for all. My hands will memorize your skin, your body, your curves, your every detail. Daddy fucked you so hard, I know, but look at you now? My hands will caress your hair, your ears, I will massage your neck and your scalp. You will be flying.

I'm here just waiting for you.