All Comments on 'My Harem of Older Men Ch. 03'

by Amyfriend

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome Story!

Awesome story - please write more! I can't wait until you and Karen both get together with your dad's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

I can't wait for your next submission.

ethanjones1943ethanjones1943almost 18 years ago
Hot

Amy: Once again your story is so hot. You know what you do to us older guy's don't you? More please more

Ethan

newporter56newporter56almost 18 years ago
Nice story

Great story line, I hope you continue it, very hot.

DimplesCharlieDimplesCharliealmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Exceptionally erotic. Very well written and conveys the feelings of all without using "vulgarity". Can believe this is a recounting of Amyfriends true experience.

Looking forward to subsequent chapters and other experiences.

"An Older couple"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding

This is exactly the kind of story that should be in this site. It was quite sexually arousing and that's what this site is all about. I was hard all the way through the story. The thought that some of the story might be based on reality made it all the hotter. Please continue writing. I really enjoyed it.

Mr. UnsexyMr. Unsexyabout 17 years ago
well, as they say...

incest is best. relatively speaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every time I saw my dad's cock I got wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I was from age 21 to 26 I was propositioned for sex by many men, most of them were much older than me. I was shocked how many married men wanted to have sex with me. I was still living at home, had a degree and a profession. I always found it easier to communicate and relate to older people. But, when my dad's friends and my girl friend's dads, as well as other men began to make advances, I was very surprised. I am full-figured with large breasts and have shapely legs. I was so shocked at how many men wanted to fuck me. I could pick and choose. Men who worked with my dad wanted me and were very plainspoken about it. My male softball coach propositioned me. A high school principal I knew begged me. I opened my legs to a minister that I admired. Surprisingly, he was quite good at licking my pussy, and we had sex a number of times. But, my dad also wanted me. I knew he smelled my panties and the crotch of my pantyhose frequently. He did not say he wanted me, but I could tell that he had an intense desire to fill my pussy. One day, I went home and found my dad in bed sniffing my used pantyhose and jacking off. I surprised him by telling him he could have the real thing of he wanted me. He was shocked. I was always impressed with my dad's cock (which I had seen often). He was afraid, at first, to openly say that he wanted me. I told me that he had the biggest cock I had ever seen, and I wanted him and his cock inside me. It took a while to get his cock all the way inside me, but he had me screaming with passion and coming again and again. I couldn't believe how talented he was at using that fine sex tool. I was never more satisfied or contented than when I was intimate with him. He was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous