My Heart Won’t Let You Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not what I said. You twisted my comment and you are imaging things that AJ didn't say to me."

"Well is she didn't arrange to meet for sex what did she suggest?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," Chess said angrily. "The only thing of any significance she said during the call before she cut it was her mind refused to let go of me."

"Ohmigod," Heather said, looking at him in triumph.

"Oh god," Chess said, hurtling wine down his throat and raising a hand to attract the wine waiter.

"Mom please say nothing," he said hoarsely.

"I don't intend to gloat," she said and whispered, "Yes I have had affairs and still do and if I hear you have told that to a single person I shall surgically remove your tongue. Now it's your business to set up assignations with AJ but remember she'll want more from you than just your penis. I shall not interfere."

"Thanks mom," Chess said with huge relief. Had telling his mom such an intimate thing being a call for help? Pondering on that he thought it was either that or he'd gone loco.

From then on she acted like a loving mother and their meeting ended perfectly and she acted as if nothing had been said about AJ or about her own licentious behavior.

Chess went home thoughtfully and turned on TV and half-dozed. The other half of his mind was working on strategy.

Irene arrived home tired and grateful Chess had prepared dinner and was ready to cook the steaks.

He poured Irene a drink and took it to her in the bath and wondered did she also have casual sex at the hospital. For all he knew the training seminar could have finished by mid-afternoon. Chess went off to prepare dinner not liking having such uncharitable thoughts. But her knew why and would bring it up after dinner.

Irene was half asleep when he arrived in with coffee after clearing away.

"Irene?"

"Yes dear."

"I require you to stop taking your contraceptive pill as from tomorrow morning."

"Go to hell Chess," she yawned. "Give me my coffee."

"Capitulate or our marriage is over Irene, and you'd better believe me."

"So you have tired of me already?"

"No, I have waited patiently for you to agree to try to get pregnant and now you have pushed open the window even more to when you are thirty-five, an age of diminishing chances of the female becoming pregnant."

"Oh been on the Internet about this have you?"

"Perhaps."

"I'll tell you what Chess. Tomorrow is Sunday. I shall go to my parents for lunch, giving you time to shift out. Stay with your parents for as long as you like until you are prepared to withdraw that ultimatum, or are you prepared to back down now."

"So that's your ultimatum.'

"Call it what you like. But get this into your head. I'll decide when it's time to become pregnant, not you."

"I'm off to bed," Chess said evenly. "You sleep in the guestroom."

"No you sleep there."

"I'm sleeping in my own bed. You are welcome to join me but please don't touch me."

Irene burst into tears.

She slept in the guestroom and Chess decided to wait two weeks and if Irene hadn't attempted reconciliation by then, that would be it. He'll begin divorce proceedings.

His mom welcomed him gleefully. "I thought this would happen after you told me AJ had called."

"Wrong, it's because Irene won't modify her attitude about having children. I have no idea whether or not AJ will accept a divorced man, or a man involved in divorced proceedings."

"She will."

"Well I'm not taking that for granted."

They talked on and Heather said he was doing the right thing. He had no guarantee Irene would try to become pregnant at age thirty-five. She might announce another extension or two to push out that time.

Chess's father confided to him that night he'd never particularly liked Irene. "I saw her as being too self-centered. That girl you brought home from college was the one."

Later Chess thought of the term his father had used, 'That girl'. It would appear his mom had not told Charlie that AJ had called Chess earlier in the week.

After the second week apart, Chess called Irene and said they should divorce. She agreed and said they needed legal advice.

"Well let's meet with our attorney and be told what we need to do about ensuring a legal separation of a year and getting everything in order. I'll then hire my own attorney.

"Fine we must ensure we do this with now foul-ups or delays and as quietly as possible. I have my career to think of."

"Me too," Chess said.

The legal meeting was amicable and they were advised what they must do. Their apartment was a joint lease. Irene said she'd like to continue living there and they instructed the attorney to get the lease fully assigned to Irene and Chess agreed to sign the documents when ready. That afternoon Chess hired his own attorney specializing in divorce and then rented a small apartment for a month. He found the address of AJ's workplace and sent her a brief letter, devoid of emotion.

'Hi AJ. After talking to you the other day I decided I was foolish not forcing the issue with my wife over having children. That led to a row and bitterness and today we agreed to commence divorce proceedings that I am advised could take fifteen months to complete. I have been thinking of visiting Chicago on vacation. Perhaps we could have lunch. Chess.'

Two days later the afternoon mail and courier deliveries landed a package on to Chess's desk from Chicago.

Chess licked his lips and stared at it, thinking it couldn't be a 'go to hell' rejection note.

A pair of AJ's panties?

A soiled pair of AJ's... god, what was he thinking? Open it idiot.

He found a great photo of AJ completely nude.

With shaking hands he read the note: I had this taken professionally today just to update you on how I look. My mind has matured and I know now sex is not everything but though you may appreciate my gesture. Don't come to Chicago on vacation... come and live here. Either live with me or stay with me till you find your own place. I love you Chess; I really love you."

Chess sniffed and sniffed again.

Drying his eyes he called him mom and she answered personally.

"Hi, what are you doing?"

"Thinking about my patient who died before we got started. When that happens our policy is my team and I don't do surgery within the next six hours. I might go shopping. Yes I will."

"Drop in and see me. We have commenced divorce proceedings."

"Oh Chess, I am so sorry."

"I am too, mostly. I think she doesn't want to have children but won't admit that."

"Well I've wondered about that for a long time. I'm on my way."

"Never admit you have seen this photograph mom."

"Okay, I promise. But what's the big deal?"

"I wrote to AJ saying I'm thinking about a vacation in Chicago and this arrived by courier just before I called you. It is very intimate but I want you to know."

Chess watched his mom looked at the photo and she smiled. He'd thought of taping a little bra and a mini skirt over the photo but thought what was the point when he knew AJ wouldn't care who saw her naked, especially not with a body like that as a twenty-eight year old although she might not look the thought of knowing someone else had read her note.

"Ohmigod... oh... my...god," said his mom, reading the message. "Come on, let's go and have very early lunch to celebrate."

Chess blinked rapidly several times, shook his head to clear it and followed his mother out of his office.

Later that day he resigned and the managing partner asked Chess to complete current projects before he left. They estimated three weeks would take care of that.

Mike said, "Would you accept an incentive to stay?"

"It's a woman Mike."

"Damn. She must be someone special to be incentive enough for you to resign from here."

"Agreed Mike; it's uncontestable."

Chess's mom said she was inviting 'a young thing', one of her close friend's daughter for dinner on Friday night to meet him.

"Mom."

"You're better humored when on a diet of sex Chess and always have been since your early tastes."

"Tastes?"

"God you are foul," she grimaced. "Natalie is not looking for a regular boyfriend, her mom assures me. She's twenty-five."

"God mom, that's cradle snatching."

"A mature twenty-five. I know her quite well. She works on my team at times."

Mr Grumpy said. "Well it will be a waste of time and as you know I'm working Saturdays and Sundays to clear my workload."

"Yes Mr Grumpy, I know that. Well figure on a late start Saturday. Natalie is welcome to stay the night if it works out between you two."

"You think it will don't you?"

"I know it will. God Chess, don't lick your lip like that; it's repulsive."

"Turning you on am I mom?"

"Chester! Don't be so foul."

Chess answered the doorbell and Natalie grinned and said, "Mom usually exaggerates but you really are great looking."

"Great are you wearing panties?"

Natalie reddened. "God I've heard older men can be quick off the mark but this is a bit rich."

Chess smiled and looked at the short leather skirt. "Your hem is only six inches lower than your pussy. I worry that my father might be sitting opposite you when we are having drinks. He could have a weak ticker."

"I'm going back home."

Chess grabbed her arm. "Come on Natalie, I was just teasing... to break the ice. I don't wish to fuck you."

"Then why am I here? I thought my mom and your mom thought..."

"My mom thought a pretty face might cheer me up Nat because at present it's all work and no play for me. You are pretty and no way do I regard women as a piece of meat. Eat with us but then leave as early as you wish Nat. But then I will have drank deeply on your beauty and heard you laugh and listened to your intelligent contributions to conversation."

"Oh Chess, you are might nicer that I expected. I had decided not way was I going to roll over for you but..."

"Natalie please say no more. Say this after me, we are not obliged to have sex."

"But I've decided..."

Natalie please. Now on the count of three."

They said together they were not obliged to have sex.

"Kiss me please Chess."

It appeared Natalie made sure Chess could feel her pert breasts press into his shirtfront.

Chess took Natalie to his room a half hour after his parents had gone to bed and he lay on his back while she licked his dick and the next thing he knew she had shaken him awake.

"Was that good?"

"Brilliant.'

"Can we fuck now?"

"Let's have a wee rest."

"Okay providing you promise."

Chess yawned and said he promised.

He awoke during the night and shook Natalie away and rammed her.

"God that was awesome," she puffed. "I don't have anyone in tow at the moment so could we knock around a bit. You don't have to meet my young friends."

"Yeah, why not. But keep me away from your fathers. "I'm approaching thirty-two and fathers don't like their daughters mucking around with older men."

"Okay. You were awesome Chess but I had expected a bigger cock."

"Is that a problem?"

"No."

"Good girl, go to sleep."

Chess shook Natalie awake at dawn. "You best go now."

"But how will your mom know she'd been successful and you and I have had sex."

"Give me your panties."

Chess took them and threw them on to the other side of his bed.

"Why did you do that?"

"When I've gone to work mom will make the bed, find your panties and smile. Our housemaid only comes in weekdays."

"God you are clever Chess and here am I thinking I'm smart with men."

Chess was persuaded by Natalie to finish work at 2:15 on Sunday and take her to late lunch. She proved lively and excellent company and wasn't at all sex-focused.

"Mom wants you to come to dinner this evening and stay the night."

"Um your father..."

"He's away deer stalking with buddies and won't be home till tomorrow night unless one of the party shoots someone or someone shoots them."

"Hell, call that sport?"

"Dad says it makes deer stalking fun, the feeling of the unknown."

"Okay I'll come."

During the night Natalie's mom attempted to climb in with them but went off crying when Chess told her to fuck off. That made Natalie angry. She pushed him out of bed and told him to fuck off but she was back at his house a couple of nights later with an apology.

Working hard and fucking hard, the time just flew for Chess.

On the night before Chess left for Chicago he took his parents out to the golf club for dinner and they had a great time. He'd taken Natalie out to a farewell dinner the previous night and gave her a silver and black cord choker that absolutely blew her away.

Heather said, "Have you emailed AJ to tell her you are heading for Chicago?"

"I'll do it in the morning, inviting her to pick me up at O'Hara."

"Don't forget to include flight details."

"Mom I'm almost thirty-two."

"Well your father is much older than you and requires reminding."

"Mom, I wish to be met at the airport. No way will I foul up."

But somehow Chess must have fouled up. There was no AJ waiting for him.

Chess thought of calling her and then decided to go to her office; he had the address.

Then he saw her, in a light green gathered dress, just as she'd said she'd be wearing, her hair, now chestnut, piled high. She stood stationary, not running to him as he'd imaged she would, but smiling, staring at him, fingering her bead necklace.

He hurried to her.

"Hi darling."

"Hi darling," he croaked and crushed her against him, mouth burrowed in behind her near ear.

"I'm ready to have your baby. Um our baby."

He pulled back, startled.

She smiled and said, "Yes whether or not you decide to marry me."

"Oh AJ," he groaned. "I do love you."

"Oh and you think that's something I didn't know?" she said. "Come on, it's time to be going home to have champagne and to fuck."

"God you haven't changed," he grinned. "Are you wearing panties?"

She giggled, pulling him against her as they walked off to collect his baggage.

THE END