My High School SSBBW Stoners Ch. 04

Story Info
I fuck Debbie while she sniffs and licks April’s underpants.
11.4k words
4.52
8.2k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I hung up Debbie's phone, I set it on the nightstand, lay on my side on her left, and gazed at my extraordinary new girlfriend. Having lost both her cunt and ass virginity on the same day, while smoking weed heavily after having none for two months, she was exhausted and looked like she would be asleep for several hours. It was now 11:30 PM and she had school in the morning, so I turned out the lights, lay down in bed, took this 330-lb. beast in my arms, and rested her head on my chest.

She was breathing slowly and deeply, and seemed completely content. I then grabbed my phone and noticed I had a push notification that Debbie Sue Jackson added me as a friend. I noticed my desktop computer was on Facebook, so I guess that's how she knew my account. I immediately accepted her request, and then sent her a request to list us as being "in a relationship" with each other.

And I hoped someday Facebook would allow people to list multiple relationships at once, and Debbie's profile would show her as being in relationships with me and another woman - and I hoped I'd see Debbie and this woman rim each other's rosebuds, plant thousands of soft kisses on each other's asses, and worship each other's soles; the three acts I most love watching lesbians do. I fell asleep in a few minutes, feeling ecstatic that I had found a woman who was every single thing I was looking for.

The next thing I remember was waking up to the sound of my balcony door opening. I opened my eyes and saw the time was 2:56. Debbie was walking out to the balcony, still nude, even though it was now only 42 degrees. She closed the door as soon as she was outside, but I immediately walked out there to join her. She was smoking the last cigarette from her pack, and she still didn't look the least bit cold.

As soon as she saw me, she grinned and took me in a tight, enthusiastic, and loving embrace. "I love you so fucking much!" she exclaimed, her teenage girl excitement coming through despite her fatigue.

We then had a quick kiss on the lips and I said "I love you so fucking much too honey!"

Then, noticing I was shivering, she spread each of her 50 DDD knockers apart and said "Let me warm you up here!" I turned so that my right side was touching her chest, and she wrapped her arms around me, squeezing her knockers on me, and though I was still cold, she warmed me up a lot. Throughout our conversation, she inhaled from her cigarette while I was talking.

"That feels so good honey." I said.

"I'm glad! And imagine how I felt when I saw your relationship request on Facebook!"

"I'm glad you feel that way! I thought you might think it was too soon, but it felt right to me!"

"It felt right to me too! And besides, we ARE in a relationship, and I'm proud as fuck of it!"

"Me too!"

"Hey, I love being out here with you, but why don't you go wait inside? I can tell how cold you are."

"It's okay; I love the feeling of being squeezed by those knockers!"

"Mmmmmm, I'm so glad! I've loved my rack and been so proud of it for all these years! The only thing that's been missing is someone to share it with!"

"It's the most amazing rack I've ever seen, and it's so awesome that you're so proud of and comfortable with your size!"

"Of course I am! I remember all those days when I was in the shower in gym class and I saw all those skinny girls who had super small tits and it made me feel hot as fuck that mine were so much bigger!"

"You make me hot as fuck, Debbie," I said sensually.

"You do the same to me," she said equally sensually, then took one last inhalation from her cigarette, threw the butt down, and added "Now let's get the fuck inside!"

As we walked inside, Debbie turned on the lights and asked "Is it okay if we make a video together for Facebook?!"

"Of course!" I said, very turned on at the thought of Debbie's friends seeing us together.

"Awesome!" she said as she grabbed her phone, got in bed, and lay down under the blankets. Then with her right hand holding the phone and her left arm stretched out, she exclaimed "Come on!"

I joined her under the blankets and we cuddled up very romantically with big smiles. She held the phone so that people could see we were extreme cuddling in bed together and that our shoulders were bare, then started filming and spoke with the excitement I'd already come to expect from her. As we looked into the camera and smiled, she said "Hey everybody; I'm lying here in bed with my new boyfriend! We got stoned as fuck today, so I'm crashing at his place tonight, but I'll see all you bitches at school in a few hours! Oh, and by the way, he's 45 years old, and I weigh more than twice what he does, and he thinks it's fucking hot that I weigh 330 fucking pounds, so I don't give a fucking shit if any of you don't like my size! Good night y'all!!" At that point she ended the video.

She then told me "Let's kiss super passionately!" We did, and she snapped a picture, showing us with our eyes tightly closed, our facial expressions showing pure ecstasy, and our mouths wide open as our lips touched and our tongues made passionate love to each other. She immediately posted it and made it her profile picture. I then turned out the lights and lay on my back as I held her in my arms and she rested her head on my chest.

"How do you feel, Debbie?" I asked.

Speaking in a soft and slow but clear voice, she said "I'm super tired, but I don't give a fuck, because this has been the greatest day of my life."

"Mine too."

"All these years, I've waited to find a man or woman, and suddenly it all happens at once, and it's even much more than I ever imagined it would be."

"I was married once, and I've had other girlfriends and lovers, but you're the first one who's the complete package. I want us to keep sharing the ultimate closeness together."

"I'll do anything to make that happen."

"Me too, Honey. And especially now that your mom approves of our relationship, there's nothing standing in our way."

"I know; that's so great!"

"It definitely is. Just remember that as long as we always communicate openly and honestly, and give 100% of ourselves to each other, we'll get through anything together."

"I promise with all my heart to always do that."

"Me too, Honey."

"I've always loved and lived life to the fullest, and people always tell me how happy I seem, but now that I have you, everything in my life is going to mean so much more. I just want to share everything with you."

"I want to share everything with you also. And I especially want us to share it together when we're both massively fucked up on weed!"

"Oh yeah, and I want us to get fucked up together every fucking day!"

"We will, Honey; and usually more than once!"

"This is going to be so fucking awesome!"

"Yes it will be, and you're going to look even hotter when you get all the tattoos you want!"

"I hope you'll like them!"

"I'm sure I will, Honey. Do you know what other tattoos you want to get and where?"

"Oh yeah, I have it all planned out. I started planning it when I was 12. I have seven now and I have about 50 more in mind, to cover about 75% of my body. I'm leaving 25% uninked in case I think of any others!"

"Wow, you're already hot as fuck, but with all those tattoos, you're going to look totally bad ass too!"

"I sure hope so!"

"Trust me!"

"I do, and that's one of the many things I already love about our relationship."

"Me too, Honey. So would you like to get one tomorrow?"

"Well, I have a baby sitting job tomorrow, but how about Tuesday!!"

"Tuesday it is! You set up the appointment, I'll pick you up after school and take you right there!"

"Wow, thank you, thank you, thank you! I think I'll get my tramp stamp! I've been looking forward to that one since I was 12!"

"Even though I don't know what design you're planning on getting, it doesn't matter. Just seeing your happiness and excitement is enough for me."

"Thank you so much; that's very sweet of you, and I want to always do things to make you happy also."

"Just keep giving me all of yourself, like I'll keep giving you all of myself, and you'll keep making me extremely happy."

"It's a fucking deal! Should we shake on it?!"

"I think we should fuck and smoke on it!"

"You know I always love that!"

"You know I do too! And I think we should get a matching tattoo on it too!"

"Wow, that's a great idea! And one of the reasons I decided to save 25% of my body was for my future boyfriend or girlfriend or wife and my kids!"

"And speaking of your future wife, as hot as I already was for you, I'm even much hotter for you now that I know you're bi!"

"I knew you would be, because when you were asleep and I was on your computer checking my email, I saw all the lesbian pictures and videos you have!"

"Were you glad to see that?!"

"Fuck yes; I was super excited to see you're into that, because I knew it would be one more thing about me for you to love!"

"Oh yeah, it totally drives me crazy! So what do you want to do with your future wife or girlfriend?!"

"Oh shit, I'd want us to kiss, cuddle, caress each other all over, go down on each other, and just make passionate love to each other!" I already loved her answer, but then she added "And in case you're wondering, I'll gladly worship her ass and the bottom of her feet, since you're so much into that shit!"

"I sure the fuck am, and it's awesome that we already have so much openness and comfort with each other!"

"Oh yeah; I always wanted a relationship where my partner and I don't hide anything from each other."

"Maybe tomorrow we should start talking about what tattoo we should get for our relationship and where."

"Yeah, definitely!" Then, however, Debbie suddenly turned very serious. "But I want to talk to you about something before we fall asleep."

"Yes, Honey?"

"I hope all that shit you heard me and my mom say about Cassidy doesn't change your feelings about me."

"Of course it doesn't," I said very assuringly.

"That's good. Even though she and I are BFF, I don't agree with everything she does. I'm a stoner with filthy fucking mouth, but unlike her, I'd never do anything to hurt anyone in any way, and that's one of the biggest differences between me and her."

"Like your mom said, I'm glad you haven't let her drag you down."

"Definitely not. I think the two big differences between me and her are that I think about my future, and I don't think the world owes me anything, but she's the total opposite."

"I love those qualities of you, and they're examples of why I think you're mature enough to have a long term romantic relationship with a man 27 years older."

"At least I hope I am!"

"I can already tell that you are! But why do you think Cassidy is the way she is?"

"Well, her father left when she was only two years old and she's barely seen him since, her mom completely spoiled her rotten and never punished her at all, and she has so much anger from being made fun of all the time for being fat. And I think she's bipolar depressive or some shit like that, because the last three or four years, she's been going through these major mood swings all the time and people don't want to be around her anymore."

"Has she lost a lot of friends over it?"

"Oh yeah. All the fat girls at our school hang out and smoke cigarettes and weed together all the time, and the others only tolerate Cassidy because she and I have been BFF since kindergarten."

"Is Cassidy mean to the others?"

"A lot of the time, yeah, and these days she's mean to me half the time, too. I mean, I still love her, and we still have a lot of awesome times together, but it goes back and forth."

"Some of my exes had mood swing problems also, but I usually stay in a good mood and easygoing most of the time and you seem like you do also."

"Yeah, I do."

"Based on what you told me about April, I think she would make a much better BFF for you than Cassidy would."

"Oh definitely. Back in 7th grade when I realized I'm bi and in love with April, I wished I could switch to having her as my BFF instead of Cassidy, and this was before Cassidy's mood swings started. But April was already BFF with a girl named Hong."

I had seen lots of pictures of Hong on Debbie's Facebook page and phone, and indeed, it seemed that April and Hong were together constantly, and had their arms around each other much of the time, even more so than Debbie and Cassidy. Debbie and Cassidy merely looked like BFFs, but I thought April and Hong looked romantic, in the way they held each other and looked at each other.

Hong, who was of Chinese descent, stood out both because she was the only non-white girl pictured on Debbie's page, and because Hong was the only one of Debbie's friends who was heavier and had a bigger rack than did Debbie. Hong was 5'3" and 400 lbs. with 54F knockers and an ass so wide, her ass cheeks would hang off the sides of most chairs. She also was by far the most heavily tattooed of Debbie's pictured friends. From the pictures and videos I saw of her nude at parties, I estimate that 60% of her body was tattooed, largely with Chinese imagery. She seemed very quiet, as if she talked little to anyone but April, but Hong loved to party, dance, and do both kinds of smoking with the other obese girls.

Debbie continued "I tried to spend more time with April, and we did hang out together a few times, but even though Hong is super sweet and gentle, she never seemed comfortable with it, and then when Cassidy and I got arrested in 8th grade, April's mom wouldn't let Cassidy and me come over anymore, and even made April delete both of us on Facebook. We still talked at school and at parties, but we never got the chance to become as close as I wanted. And sometimes April avoided me because I was with Cassidy, because she and April hate each other and have gotten into several fist fights where April ended up beating the shit out of Cassidy for being such a fucking bitch. Finally a few weeks ago when April turned 18, she re-added me on Facebook, but her mom still won't let me come over." Debbie then started mildly crying. "I love you with all my heart, but April is the first person I was ever in love with. I've just been so obsessed with her, and overwhelmed by my feelings for her for five whole years now. If I could make anything happen in my life, I'd be married to April and have you as my boyfriend and have kids with you, and us all live in a big house, and I spend some nights with you and some nights with her, and you have another poly bi girlfriend for threesomes, and you be one on one with her when I'm with April."

Awestruck with that fantastic idea, I was even more in love with Debbie now, and hoping that April was bi or lez, and open to polyamory, so she and I could share Debbie together. I decided not to mention my theory about April and Hong to Debbie, but rather to investigate myself. Still, I also tried to nudge April and Debbie together.

"Well, maybe while Cassidy's in jail, you can spend more time with April," I suggested.

"I hope so, but when Cassidy gets out, I want to try to help her get straightened out."

"Well, that's nice of you and I hope it works, but don't let her drag you down with her."

"I won't, I'm just afraid that when she finds out I finally found a boyfriend while she was in jail, she's going to fucking hit rock bottom."

"What do you think she's going to do?"

"Probably just feel sorry for herself and do a bunch of self-destructive shit."

Being almost as attracted to Cassidy as I was to Debbie, I suddenly came up with an idea, and told Debbie immediately, without hesitation. "Well, how about I bail her out tomorrow, she move in with us, and I be her boyfriend too?"

Debbie paused in shock for a few seconds, then answered with great enthusiasm and a little laughter. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"Yes!"

After pausing for several more seconds in deep thought, Debbie responded, and seemed like she was pleasantly surprised and excited by the conclusions she was suddenly drawing. "Wow! I never thought about that before, but I would love that! I think you'd be good for her, and if she and I share a boyfriend, she won't be jealous of me!"

"Yes, and every day while I'm at work, you two can just hang out, smoke weed, and have a great time with each other!"

"Shit, this is going to be so fucking amazing! The three of us are going to have so many fantastic times together!"

"Definitely!"

"And this is going to be so good for Cassidy. She's going to be so happy, and I think being with us every day will keep her away from crime."

"I sure hope so."

"But how are we going to do it? Are she and I going to take turns sleeping with you, or are we both going to sleep with you every night?"

"I'd love the three of us to sleep nude and smoke weed in the same bed together on some nights, and when I have sex with one of you, the other watches and films it. And I hope you also have a girlfriend, or girlfriends, and spend some nights with them, while I spend one on one time with Cassidy. And if you have a bi girlfriend, I want to spend some nights with you two together."

"Fuck!" Debbie exclaimed with extreme childlike enthusiasm.

"Fuck what?!"

"Just fuck! I'm so fucking hot just thinking about all this hot fucking shit!"

"Me too, Honey," at which point we kissed open mouthed for a few seconds.

Debbie then suddenly got a little concerned. "I just hope that when Cassidy finds out that I'm bi, she'll still be okay about sleeping nude in the same bed with me."

"Well, if she isn't, I'll just take turns sleeping in the same bed with each of you. I'll sleep with her on the nights you're with your girlfriend or girlfriends."

"Yeah, that'll work! I'm amazed at all the super fucking hot ideas you come up with!"

"I'm amazed by you, Honey," I said in a serious tone.

By that point, Debbie was very tired, and that comment seemed to bring her contentment. She squeezed on me more tightly and fell into a deep sleep in a few minutes.

The alarm on Debbie's phone rang at 5:30 AM, while we were still in the same position. Our eyes opened immediately, and we were both groggy, but above all ecstatic and content. "Good morning, Honey!" I said.

"Good morning!" she responded. At that, we shared a quick kiss, she grabbed her phone off the nightstand and turned off her alarm, and then continued. "Well, yesterday was the best day of my life, and I hope today won't be a letdown!"

Responding in a more serious tone, I said "It won't be, Honey! Our love will be a new adventure every day, and anytime something bad comes up, we'll work through it together."

"Yeah, you're right," she said, realizing the depth of our love and how much peace it brought her. But then, while remaining very warm, she suddenly expressed a little urgency. "But we need to eat some breakfast and you need to get me home so I can change for school!"

"No problem; let's take a quick shower and we'll go!"

"Okay!" she said and quickly got out of bed, as I did just a second later, then took her by the band and walked her to the bathroom. When we got there, however, she told me, while looking at the floor and blushing but grinning, "Hold on, I have to take a dump! The urge just hit me!"

"It's okay honey; I'd love to watch!"

Now looking at me eye to eye, her face lit up again in amazement, as it had so many times in about the last 20 hours. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"Oh yeah, that would be a huge turn on to me!"

"Wow, you never stop amazing the fuck out of me! First I find out that you're fucking turned on by my size, then I look at your phone and find out that you're so turned on by the bottom of my fucking feet, you take hundreds of pictures of them even when they're filthy as fuck, then I find out you're into bi girls so I know it's okay to come out to you, and now I know you like to watch me take a huge fucking dump! Shit, is there any fucking thing about me that doesn't get you hot?!"