My High School SSBBW Stoners Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Debbie talked, I watched April's reaction, and she looked very happy, excited, and awestruck at first, but then looked a little concerned and disappointed upon the mention of Cassidy moving in with us. April paused, trying to figure out what to say. Wanting her very badly, and trying to overcome her concern about Cassidy, I looked at April eye to eye and said "And April. I'd love to have you as my girlfriend also, and I'm making you the same offer - all the weed and all the tattoos you want!"

April was clearly agonized with sharply mixed feelings. She paused for a few seconds to gather her thoughts, then took a deep breath and spoke slowly, choosing her words very carefully. "Listen, that's an amazing offer, and I've seriously thought about going poly ever since I've seen how well it works for Debbie's mom, and I would absolutely love to have you as my first boyfriend and share you with Debbie." But then she took a deep breath and I was almost certain her answer was going to be no, simply because of Cassidy. April then continued "But I just don't want to live with Cassidy. I know she and Debbie have been BFF since kindergarten, but Cassidy has become a much different person the last few years and I think you're going to end up very unhappy living with her. You might get a lot of hot sex out of her, but you'd get a lot of hot sex out of me also, and without any of the baggage. Cassidy's a spoiled brat who thinks the whole world owes her everything, and anytime she doesn't get her way, she's a total fucking bitch and sometimes even turns violent. And she goes through these crazy mood swings all the time. You never know which one you're going to get, and I just could never live with someone like that, and I don't think you'll be willing to put up with her for very long. And as soon as she stops living with you and Debbie, I'll gladly move in, and I think the three of us would have a super fantastic time living together."

Debbie looked deeply conflicted. She was ecstatic to hear April say so many wonderful things about Debbie, but was disappointed, though not surprised or crushed, by April declining the offer. Of course, I wanted April to accept my offer, but I was glad she expressed interest in accepting it if Cassidy moved out, and I was very turned on by April saying I'd get a lot of hot sex out of her. And I was glad to know that whether it worked out with Cassidy or not, I'd be living with two high school BBW stoners - Debbie and either April or Cassidy. And I think Debbie felt the same way, plus feeling the dilemma of being deeply in love and lust with April, but having been BFF with Cassidy for 12 years and wanting to save her from self-destruction. But I was already trying to figure out a way to end up with all three girls! And wanting to keep April optimistic and excited about the possibility of living with Debbie and me in the near future, I said "Well, let's all keep our options open and see what happens!"

"I agree!" April said, sounding very positive.

At that point, we all got out of the car and walked into Debbie's residence, a four bedroom, two and a half bathroom, two story townhouse. As soon as the door was closed, Debbie stripped and dropped her shirt and shorts on the floor, exposing her nude body to April and me.

"I'll be right back!" Debbie said. "You two get to know each other!" At that she literally ran to her room; showing amazing speed and agility for her size, and I especially got turned on looking at her once again blackened soles as she ran. I figured she made that comment, and left April and me alone together, in the hope of us becoming closer, and April wanting to be my girlfriend so much, she'd be willing to move in with me, Debbie, and Cassidy.

"It's so cool that you girls are so comfortable with your bodies and with being nude in front of each other. I've always been super hot for BBWs and SSBBWs."

"That is so cool." April said. "It's nice to know a few guys realize that us large girls are the sexiest and the best lovers! And of course Debbie and I are comfortable being nude in front of each other! We both know how totally fucking hot our bodies are!"

"They definitely are! I've seen nude pictures and videos of all of you on Debbie's phone, and I love them all!"

At that, April and I just smiled warmly at each other, while gazing deeply into each other's eyes. I could tell that she wanted me just as much as I wanted her, so I was determined that I was going to get her to move in with me, one way or another. And I could tell she was hot to know that I'd seen nude pictures and videos of her, and loved them. About 20 seconds later, Debbie walked into the room and got a huge grin when she saw the obvious attraction between me and April. Debbie was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with "CENSORED!" printed in large white letters. She later told me that shirt is a response to her not being allowed to show her weed tattoos at school. She was also wearing denim shorts and holding a sealed pack of cigarettes. She stepped into a pair of black flip flops when she got up to the door.

"Well," I said, "I'd love to hang around you amazing ladies, but I need to get you both to school!"

"Yeah," Debbie said, disappointed. "But, we only have a few more months of school before we graduate, and hopefully the three of us can hang out a lot more later today!"

"Of course!" I said.

We got in the car, and as I drove them to school, Debbie tore the wrapping off her pack of cigarettes, and took one out.

"What are your plans tonight, April?" I asked.

"I work from 4-8."

"Where do you work?"

"Family Dollar."

"Would you like me to pick you up from school and take you to and from work?"

"Sure, thanks!" April said enthusiastically, while Debbie grinned; excited about the quickly growing closeness between me and April; the woman of Debbie's dreams.

As I drove into the school parking lot, I stopped at the curb in front of the main entrance. Debbie then grinned widely and said to me "Get out of the car!" I did, as did she and April. Debbie then walked over to me, wrapped her arms around me, and started kissing me on the lips. I quickly reciprocated and April stood next to us, grinned, and filmed us. Within a few seconds, dozens of people stopped and watched in awe, and many of them cheered us on. After a few more seconds, many of the people started chanting "Dump Truck, Dump Truck" over and over. I could tell that Debbie loved for her peers - most of whom looked down on her because of her weight - seeing her in such a romantic situation with a fit and professional looking man 27 years older.

We went on for about 45 seconds, and as soon as we were done, I said "I'll see you after school!"

"Oh yeah!" she responded with a grin, then immediately walked away and started smoking her cigarette.

April and I then hugged and I told her "I hope we'll get to know each other a lot better!"

"Definitely!" she said.

"I'll see you after school!"

"I'm looking forward to it a lot!"

"Me too!" At that, she gave me a sexy wave and walked away. I was rock hard and so much wanted April, I was tempted to just leave Cassidy in jail. But I still cared about Debbie's feelings, and was hoping I'd end up with all three girls.

I went to work for half a day, then picked up Debbie and April from school a little after 3:00 PM. They were standing by the curb, each smoking a cigarette, and seemingly having a very warm, friendly conversation. Knowing Debbie would love it, I parked, got out of the car, and greeted her with a massive hug and kiss, provoking more cheering from the several dozen students who saw it, while a grinning April filmed it.

As they finished their cigarettes and got in the car, I pulled out a joint and said "This kind of smoking is much cooler!"

"Yes!" Debbie exclaimed with her typical teenage girl excitement.

"Oh yeah, weed is the best!" April said.

Debbie quickly grabbed the joint, lit it, and started smoking it. She and April passed it back and forth, while very enthusiastically talking a bunch of shit, and when I parked in front of April's apartment, the three of us finished it together.

It was then 3:15, and April said "Well, I have to go in and shower and get dressed for work."

"No problem," I said, "I'll be waiting out here for you!"

"Sounds good!" she responded.

Opening my arms, I said "Group hug!" At that, April leaned forward from the back seat, and the three of us, all smelling like weed, had a very tight embrace. It felt great, I just wish the three of us had been nude and in private. And each of us clearly wanted us to all end up living together.

April then said "I'll see you tomorrow Debbie!"

"Okay! Have fun with my boyfriend in the meantime!"

"I will! And if you two get rid of Cassidy, he'll be OUR boyfriend!"

"I'd love that!"

"Me too!" At that, April exited and walked toward her apartment while Debbie grinned widely and stared obsessively at April's ass shaking up and down the whole way.

As April entered her apartment and closed the door, Debbie stood in place and kept grinning. After about a minute, I asked her "Well, I guess I should get you home!"

"Not yet!" Debbie said mischievously and excitedly. "I have an idea!"

Having no clue what she was talking about, I asked "What?!"

Still focusing intensely at the door of April's apartment, Debbie grabbed a notebook from her backpack, opened the car door, and said "Come on!" as she started to get out.

I had no idea what she had in mind, but Debbie's excitement had me very intrigued, and I followed her.

"April always takes a shower right before she goes to work!" Debbie said. I wondered if Debbie wanted to try to peek in on that. She knocked on the door and April's adorable 10 year old sister Molly answered. "Hi Molly, is your sister here?!" Debbie asked, clearly very comfortable talking to kids.

"She's taking a shower," Molly responded.

Waving her notebook, Debbie said "I have to drop something off for her; is it okay if I take this to her room?!"

"Sure!" Molly said

"Great, thanks!" Debbie said as she slipped off her flip flops in less than a second and quickly started walking to April's room, while waving me along. I followed in great curiosity and interest. This was a three bedroom, one bathroom apartment.

Fortunately, April's room was immediately across the hall from the bathroom, so we'd hear when she stopped her shower and know we needed to get out of there quickly.

As we got into April's room, Debbie quickly but quietly closed and locked the door, and I could tell her heart was beating very fast in excitement. And then I quickly realized that Debbie was going to get even much more excited very soon. On the wall, I saw a drawing of a big heart with the words "April and Hong forever" inside the heart, confirming my theory that they were a lesbian couple. Meanwhile, Debbie was hurriedly and intensely looking around the room. Then, noticing April's phone on top of her nightstand, I pressed the button and saw that the lock screen picture was her and Hong lying nude in bed together and having a deep open mouthed kiss, while April was on top. It was a massive turn on for me.

Now aware that April was both bisexual and open to polyamory, I knew there was a big chance that Debbie would soon fulfill her dream of having April as a girlfriend. But I had a particular idea of how to bring the two together, so I said nothing and hoped Debbie wouldn't notice the sign nor the lock screen. Fortunately, she didn't.

But right after I saw the lock screen, she suddenly froze upon seeing a laundry basket on the floor. She ran over to it and excitedly grabbed a pair of plain white female underpants off the top. Running on adrenaline, Debbie turned them inside out and sniffed the crotch hard, showing extreme happiness and arousal.

Displaying the underpants to me, Debbie screamed "Fuck! This is the pair she just wore, and look; they're soaking wet!" Immediately afterward, she seemed like she regretted being so loud, as Molly might've heard the scream. I looked at the underpants, and indeed, they were soaking wet. There were several clumps of April's cunt juices that had built up, along with several of her cunt hairs and a lot of sweat from her ass crack. And what happened next made me realize even more the extreme to which Debbie was both in love and lust with April. Debbie turned into a maniac out of control, first licking up all of April's juices with world record speed, and then planting literally hundreds of super quick kisses all over the inside of the underpants, especially the areas that had just spent several hours touching April's ass and cunt. Then, holding the underpants tightly with both hands and pressing them against her face, Debbie dramatically cried out - in total ecstasy and total love, while on the verge of tears - "Oh April, I love you so much, honey. I want to make love to you."

Wanting to capitalize on Debbie's total immersion in sexual euphoria, I grabbed her from behind and sensually grunted, "Do you want to make love on April's bed?"

"Yes" Debbie screamed, sounding like she wanted this even more than when she asked me for it about 24 hours earlier. While keeping her shirt on and clinging to April's underpants, she ripped off her shorts in one fluid motion, ran over to the unmade bed, and got down on all fours in position so that I could fuck her while standing up. She then stuck her humongous ass up in the air, like the bitch in heat that she is, held herself up with her elbows, put the underpants over her head, held the inside of the crotch to her nose, and sniffed hard, savoring the cunt and ass smell. Meanwhile, I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, dropped them to my ankles, and got behind my bisexual nympho girlfriend.

Placing my right forearm on the front of Debbie's thighs, I grabbed my hard on with my left hand and and guided it inside of Debbie's soaking wet cunt, provoking an excited gasp from her. Knowing April would likely only be taking a quickie shower, I decided this needed to be a quickie fuck. I pounded Debbie at full speed, and after just a few thrusts, remembering how she reacted the night before when her mom kept saying "April's ass, April ass," I applied that to the current situation.

I started grunting "April's cunt, April's cunt," over and over. The first time I said it, Debbie had an orgasm immediately. Hearing those words, while smelling April's cunt and getting fucked hard, completely immersed Debbie in sexual euphoria, and I realized why she loved being bisexual so much - there are things about each sex, not just one of the two sexes, for her to love. And watching and hearing the extreme pleasure she was experiencing now, I could only imagine how much more amazing it was going to be when Debbie, April, and I had group sex, which I was now almost certain would happen, and very soon.

As I continued fucking Debbie hard and fast, and continued grunting "April's cunt, April's cunt," Debbie came hard a few times. Normally she would've screamed at the top of her lungs, but this time she kept her mouth tightly closed, though her pleasure still came out through her humming and breathing.

I came in just about 45 seconds, having one of the most amazing orgasms I've ever had, while Debbie seemed to be having one of the most amazing she'd ever had. Just about two seconds after my orgasm stopped, April's shower stopped. Debbie was in such a haze, she had a hard time getting up, so I quickly pulled up my pants, grabbed Debbie's shorts, and helped her stand up. Then I held her while she put her shorts on. I was afraid she'd fall down otherwise.

As soon as the shorts were on, I grabbed Debbie's notebook from on top of the laundry basket while putting April's underpants back there, then took Debbie by the hand and nudged her, trying to get her to run. She wasn't coherent enough to do that, but I did get her to walk at a decent speed. I grabbed her flip flops by the front door and we exited the apartment before April exited the bathroom. I didn't see Molly after we left April's room.

Upon leaving the apartment, neither Debbie nor I said anything; we just walked slowly hand in hand, stopping only for her to get her backpack from my car. I wasn't sure if she was going home first or straight to her baby sitting job, so I let her take the lead. It turned out to be the baby sitting job. When we got to the doorstep of that apartment, I set Debbie's flip flops down - she had walked barefooted the whole way - and she lit a cigarette. The first inhalation seemed to fully bring her back to reality. As she exhaled, she warmly smiled and we made our first eye contact since leaving April's apartment.

I wrapped my arms around her and she tightly reciprocated, as if she never wanted to let go, and rested her head on my left shoulder. She slowly finished her cigarette, threw down the butt, and then looked at me eye to eye again. She was now mildly tearful and looked like she was overwhelmed with a combination of joy, confusion, and fear.

"How are you, Honey?" I asked.

Pausing for a few seconds to gather her thoughts, she said "Okay."

"I love you," I assured her.

"I love you too, and I know our relationship is secure, so I'm not worried about that. It's just that for the last five years, April has always been the person I've wanted most. I've been so completely obsessed with her, and what just happened felt almost like making love to her. It made me feel the closest to her that I ever have, and it was the most fantastic moment of my life, but now it feels like I've fallen so far, and I'm just so afraid I'll never feel that closeness again."

Knowing that Debbie would probably experience even much greater closeness to April very soon, but wanting it to be a surprise, I tried to be comforting without revealing my knowledge of April's bisexuality and girlfriend-girlfriend relationship with Hong. "Whatever happens," I assured her, "we'll work through it together and I'll do my best to fulfill all your dreams and desires." Debbie said nothing, but held on to me even more tightly.

After a couple of minutes in which I heard nothing but Debbie's heartbeat and breathing, I tried to further comfort her with my words. "Honey, just think about how much has changed in your life in the last 26 hours," I said.

"I know," Debbie responded, sounding exhausted. "And I'm so happy to have you as my boyfriend, and that you're going to be Cassidy's boyfriend too. I think sharing the same boyfriend is going to be the best thing that's ever happened to our friendship. But a man isn't enough for me. I need a woman, too, and thinking so much about April last night, and then what we just did in her bed - it made me come so much and so hard, but ever since it ended, I've just been thinking that I probably have no chance to ever have her."

"Honey, I think you and April will always be very close, but whatever happens, we'll get through it together. I'm going to take extra good care of you, and part of that is finding you a girlfriend!"

That brightened her up. "Mmmm, I'm ready as fuck to lick some cunt and female ass, so I sure hope you hurry up and find me a woman to do that with!"

"And when I do, I just want one thing in return!"

"What's that?!"

"If she's bi, we all do threesomes! And if she's les, I get to watch you two!"

"No problem! I'll let you watch me worship the fucking shit out of her ass and lick the bottom of her fucking feet!"

"That's going be the biggest turn on I've ever had!"

"I love turning you on!"

"I love turning you on too, Honey! And I hope to turn Cassidy on tonight also!"

"You will! She's super guy crazy, and I'm so excited about watching you get her out of jail, get her totally fucked up, and pop her cherry!"

"And hopefully I'll do that to April someday soon also, except for the jail part!"