My High School SSBBW Stoners Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!"

"Well, then I can hardly wait to keep finding out things you love about me!" she said as she parted her hair so it wouldn't get into the toilet, and sat down.

"No," I told her. "Stand up and face me!"

Looking very shocked bit equally happy, she stood up while saying "You are so fucking crazy, and I love it!"

As she got in position, I spread her ass cheeks apart and said "Alright, do it!" Keeping her right foot flat on the floor, she pulled her hair up with both hands, placed her left foot on the bathtub, closed her eyes in deep concentration, tilted her head back, breathed deeply, and started to slowly push. In about five seconds, I saw a piece of shit - as jet black as her hair - start to exit, then stop about four inches out. Debbie then took a deep breath and started a long, steady push. The first chunk slowly exited, and when it was about two feet out of her, it broke off and fell into the toilet. She then took another deep breath and this time pushed at full force, shooting out several much smaller chunks. After continuing to push for a few seconds, she realized she'd gotten it all out.

She then turned around, grinning and looking super relieved, let her hair down, and wrapped her arms around me, which I immediately reciprocated. After breathing deeply for a few more seconds, she spoke, sounding tired but happy and content. "Fuck, that felt so good!"

"And it was so fucking hot to watch!" I said, as we tightly pressed our bodies against each other.

"I'm glad you like it, because taking a dump is actually one of my favorite things in life to do!"

"Are you serious?!"

"Oh yeah, because every time I do it, I lose about 10 fucking pounds, and the feeling of all that weight suddenly coming off is amazing!" Then tilting her head back and looking at me eye to eye, she said "But I never had any idea that doing it in front of a guy would make me feel so fucking hot!"

"You're just so naturally amazing, I want to watch you do everything - alone, with me, and with women!"

"Wow, our relationship is going to be an amazing adventure every day!"

"Definitely!"

"Well, I want to continue this conversation, but we don't have a lot of time right now, so let's continue it in the shower!"

"That's a great idea! How do you like the water?!"

"A little more hot than cold."

"Great, me too."

At that I set the water and started the shower. As she stepped into the tub, I enjoyed washing all of the dirt and other debris flow away from her soles. I looked forward to lots of romantic and sexual showers with Debbie in the near future, but we didn't have time for that right now, so this was just a 10 minute shower in which we talked casually and washed each other. My favorite part of the shower was having her sit down as I washed her soles super hard to get them clean enough to worship them, though I wouldn't have time to worship them until later.

"Wow, my fucking feet look so different now, I don't even recognize them!" she said.

After the shower, I got dressed for work, and Debbie, having no other clothes at my apartment, put on the same T shirt and shorts she was wearing the day before. As she didn't have any shoes with her, and her shoe size is only one less than mine - 12-11 - I offered to let her wear a pair of my shoes and socks, but she told me she'd just go barefooted and put on a pair of flip flops for school when she got home, which I thought was hot. She also added that she had been either barefooted or wearing flip flops 100% of the time since March, seven months earlier, which was another huge turn on to me.

We left my apartment at 6:00. It was about a 45 minute drive back to her house, and she had to be at school at 8:00. I was driving this time, and Debbie went to Facebook on her phone to see the reactions to her new profile picture, and the video she posted a few hours earlier. She had already gotten over 50 reactions and dozens of comments to each, and they were pouring in at a rapid pace - mostly positive and expressing surprise. She clearly enjoyed the reactions/comments and read many of them to me.

But then one of the comments was "I guess your weekend was the complete opposite of Cassidy's!" Debbie seemed saddened by the comment, and then stared at the phone very deeply, as if confused by something she saw. She then opened that person's profile and started crying. A few seconds later, I stopped at a red light and asked Debbie what was wrong. She simply showed me her phone. This person, named Mackenzie, had changed her profile picture to the police mug shot of Cassidy from her arrest three days earlier.

Cassidy was crying in the picture and her facial expression was extreme sorrow combined with extreme anger. Mackenzie's caption under the picture said "This fat, lazy bitch is still in jail and getting exactly what she deserves!" The post had also gotten dozens of reactions - many of them the laughing emoticon - and the bulk of the people who commented had that as their profile picture too. It was obvious that Cassidy was now the laughingstock of the school.

When the light turned green, I gave Debbie a quick, tight hug, and then resumed driving. I realized that Cassidy brought that humiliation on herself, but I also understood why Debbie was so sad about the downfall of her longtime BFF. As I drove, Debbie looked in her newsfeed and nearly every item was related to Cassidy. Dozens of people had changed their profile pictures to Cassidy's mug shot, and/or were joking about the details of her crime. Debbie kept crying as she read some of the comments to me, and I tried to comfort her the best I could while focusing on the driving.

On the way to Debbie's apartment, we stopped at 6:20 for breakfast at a Waffle House, which Debbie mentioned the day before is her favorite restaurant for breakfast, while McDonald's is her favorite for lunch and dinner. She also mentioned that she especially loves to eat at Waffle House when she's fucked up on weed. So I parked as far away as possible from the building and from the other cars, so we could smoke a quick joint, without anyone noticing, before going in.

But first, as soon as I parked, I gave her a massive hug, which she reciprocated, and cried on my shoulder.

"It's okay honey," I said. "Together we'll pull her through this. Tonight we're going to bail her out, and together we'll give her a fresh start."

"I know, but she'll never be able to face anyone at school again after this," still tearfully.

"It's okay. I'm going to fully support and take care of both of you, so she won't have to go back to school."

Still sad but now calm, she said "You're such a sweetheart. I've always believed she's really a wonderful girl; she just does all this fucking shit because she had such a fucked up childhood. I really think living with us will turn her life around."

Although I usually found Debbie to be very intelligent and wise, far beyond her years, I thought those comments about Cassidy were naive. I wasn't convinced that Cassidy living with us would make her a better person, but I was willing to do it to make Debbie happy, and because I was massively turned on by Cassidy, almost as much as by Debbie, and I was massively turned on by the thought of spending every night sandwiched between between those two SSBBW stoners.

At that, I took a joint and a lighter from my jacket. She suddenly grinned upon seeing them, and I told her "Since you like going here when you're fucked up!"

She immediately grabbed the joint and lighter and started smoking just like the pro she is. We passed the joint back and forth until it was done, and then walked into the restaurant at 6:30. There was a "no shoes, no shirt, no service" sign on the door, but no one seemed to notice that Debbie was barefooted, and we sat down in a booth, across from each other. She then instantly rested her feet on my lap, bringing me another hard on as I massaged and stared at her soles, which were now fairly blackened again, from her walk across the parking lot.

I ordered just a pecan waffle, toast, a single order of hash browns, and a glass of orange juice, while Debbie showed me why she weighs 330 lbs. She ordered two pecan waffles, two fried eggs, a triple order of hash browns, and a cup of coffee. She also doused her waffles with butter and syrup, poured lots of cream in her coffee, and went through four cups. And she ate everything with amazing speed, as if she had an insatiable appetite, and eating was her favorite thing in the world. I could already tell that she and Cassidy were going to run my grocery bill way up, but I didn't mind at all. It was a small price to pay for all I would get in return!

Right after she ordered, I said "Shit, I thought you ate a lot yesterday at McDonald's! I think you just ordered about twice as much!"

A grinning Debbie said "Well, I only had a few dollars, and I didn't know you were going to pay for me, so I couldn't afford to get everything I wanted!"

"Well, now that I'm taking care of you, order everything you want every time!"

"Wow, you are so amazing!"

"So are you, which is why I'm doing all this for both you and Cassidy!

But most of the time we were there, we had a long talk about our legal strategy with Cassidy. I initially suggested going to Best Buy and offering to buy all the merchandise she attempted to steal in exchange for the charges being dropped, or hiring a great defense attorney to get her leniency, but Debbie convinced me that a few months in prison might be a wake up call for Cassidy, and I ended up agreeing. So we decided that I would bail Cassidy out that night to show her the new and much improved life that she had waiting for her, then arrange for her to plead guilty and hope she would do her time knowing that she could have a wonderful future as long as she didn't commit anymore serious crimes.

Toward the end of the meal, Debbie was visibly shaking and I asked her if she was okay. She said she needed a cigarette. As we were still about 25 minutes away from her house, I offered to stop at the first gas station and buy her a pack, but she said she had plenty at home and could wait that long. She told me that she hoped to quit in the near future, but asked if I would buy cigarettes for her and Cassidy in the meantime, and I said yes. Debbie told me that she currently smoked a pack a day and Cassidy two packs a day. I dislike cigarette smoking, but was willing to subsidize it for them, in exchange for unlimited sex from them.

We left the restaurant at 7:15. When I was about 10 minutes away from her apartment, her phone rang. "It's April!" she said in excitement. "She's never called me this early in the morning before, so she must be calling about my posts from last night!" I was also excited, wanting Debbie and April to keep building a closer friendship, especially being fairly certain that April was bi or les and therefore that it would be possible for Debbie's dream or having April as a girlfriend to come true.

"Hello!" Debbie said with super enthusiasm as she immediately answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"What the fuck, girlie?!" April asked with equal enthusiasm in her moderately gravelly voice.

"What the fuck what?!" Debbie responded, playing dumb in order to hear April explain the reason for her surprise.

"I was just about to walk out the door to get the bus, and Hong called me sounding the most amazed I've ever heard her, and she was almost speechless, but she told me I should check out your Facebook page immediately, so I did, and I just about fucking shit my pants!"

"Well, I'm glad you didn't actually fucking shit your pants!"

Rather than responding to that line, April asked "Girlie, why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend?! You know I would've been super happy for you!"

"Oh, I know you would've been! But he just became my boyfriend a few hours ago!"

April paused for a few seconds, then responded sounding as enthusiastic, but now equally confused. "Okay, I can hardly wait to hear this story!"

"Where are you right now?!"

"Home! I actually missed the fucking bus because I was so distracted looking at the picture and video of you and your boyfriend!"

"Well, he's taking me home from his apartment and we're almost there, so how about we pick you up and take you to school, and we'll tell you everything?!" I loved that idea, and looked forward to getting to know April, finding out if she was bi or les, and if so, trying to make her and Debbie a couple.

"That'll be great! And by the way, he's fucking gorgeous and seems like a great guy!"

"Oh yeah, he's the best!"

"You know you're going to be the talk of the whole fucking school today!"

"Based on all the Facebook reactions and comments, I think I already am," Debbie said, seeming a little shy and embarrassed but also very happy. However, she also quickly added "And I fucking love it!"

"I am just amazed, and I'm so happy for you two, and I hope your relationship works out!"

"Thanks so much, and I think it will! Anyway, we're almost there, so just stand in front of your apartment and we'll pick you up!

"Okay, great! Thanks again, Girlie!"

As soon as Debbie hung up, she spoke to me with extreme enthusiasm and also great speed, probably both because we were just about two minutes from the apartment complex, and because it was 7:38 and we didn't have much time to spare to get her and April to school on time. "Okay, I know this idea sounds super fucking crazy, but shit, we ARE super fucking crazy, right?!"

"Of course!" I said.

"Okay, how about you invite April to move in with us and make her the same offer you made to me and Cassidy?! All the weed and tattoos she wants also!"

I was extremely excited about that idea before Debbie even finished. As soon as she did, I immediately responded "Yes, that would be fantastic! It would also make it easier to find out if she's bi or les, and even if she's just straight, you two would still get a lot more time together and share a boyfriend, which I know would make you two closer."

"Yes, all of that's exactly what I was thinking!" Debbie said, rushing so fast to say it, as I was just turning into the apartment complex, she got short of breath.

I stopped in front of April's apartment and left the car running. She was standing on the front porch of her apartment smoking a cigarette and wearing a baggy black Harley-Davidson T shirt, blue jeans that looked a couple of sizes too small, and black flip flops, while wearing a pink backpack. And soon as she saw us, she grinned widely and started walking fast to the car, while exhaling her cigarette hard, trying to finish it quickly. As she got to the end up the walkway, she threw down the cigarette butt, and Debbie reached into the backseat and opened the right door.

April took off her backpack and set it on the left side of the backseat, then sat down on the right side and closed the door, while Debbie and I looked back at her. "Wow!" April said as she looked at us. "This feels like a fucking dream!"

"It does to both of us, too!" I said, then opened my arms and reached into the back seat. As April and I hugged, I said "It's so great to meet you, April. Debbie's already told me so many awesome things about you, I feel like I already know you!"

"Wow, I'm overwhelmed, and I hope we'll get to know each other for real!"

"You definitely will!" Debbie interjected.

At that point, I started driving to Debbie's apartment, and April then said "Okay, I want to hear the whole fucking story!"

Debbie took a deep breath and began "Okay! Yesterday, remember you and I talked about Cassidy's situation and then I invited you to McDonald's and you said you couldn't go?!"

"Yeah!" April said in very excited anticipation.

Speaking in her usual fast and excited voice, and with her usual extreme detail, Debbie said "Okay, well I order my lunch and then I'm counting my money to see if I have enough, and then he comes up and just swipes his credit card to pay for it, and I'm just standing there like 'What the fuck!' And anyway, it turns out that he fell hard for me because of my weed tattoo, and because I was barefooted and he has an extreme foot fetish! So we sit down and talk, and he gave me this super fantastic foot massage while I ate, and I got super wet and my cunt started throbbing, and then he pulled out a blunt and asked if I wanted to go back to his apartment and share it with him, and of course I said yes, and I actually did the driving with my left foot while he massaged my right foot, and when we got to his apartment, we got super fucked up and then he started totally massaging the shit out of my fucking feet, and that made me turn into a total bitch in heat, and then I saw this huge bulge in his pants, so I knew he was as turned on as I was, so I rested my free foot on his hard on and his face looked like he was about to fucking come, so then I gave him a blow job and he shot me a massive load that almost filled up my whole fucking mouth, and I swallowed the whole thing, then he went down on me and I seriously had like 20 fucking orgasms, then we made love doggy style and he popped my cherry, then later that night we made love outside on his balcony while I leaned over a table, and then he pissed all over my face and ass, then my mom called to find out where the fuck I was, and I FaceTimed her and introduced her to my new boyfriend, and she asked him to fuck me up the ass while she watched, and he did, and then this morning he watched me take a dump, and then he took me to Waffle House for breakfast, and we smoked a joint in the parking lot, and then he gave me another super fantastic foot massage in the restaurant, and then you called a few minutes ago!" I arrived in front of Debbie's apartment and parked about the time she finished telling the story, then immediately turned around and looked at April, who was clearly super awestruck and excited.

"Wow, that's like a romance novel but 100 times better!" April said with teenage girl excitement similar to Debbie's. Then, speaking directly to me, April said "And since you watched her take a dump, I guess you found out why we all call her Dump Truck!"

As Debbie grinned and blushed, I said "I think I'm missing something!"

"You want to tell her?" April asked Debbie.

Looking like she would have a hard time telling me the story without laughing very hard, Debbie said "You do it!"

"Okay!" April said. "There are about 10 of us BBWs who hang out together all the time! One time we had an overnight party at my bestie Hong's house, and there's a forest right behind her house, and we decided in advance that during the party we were all going to go back in the woods and take a dump, and whoever took the biggest dump would win! So anyway, we all thought Hong was going to win because she weighs 400 fucking pounds, which is the heaviest of all of us, but Debbie seriously dumped twice as much as Hong!" April then showed me the picture on her phone, and it was, indeed, extremely large; like it was done by about 10 people! April then continued "Everyone in our school and almost everyone in the whole town has this picture, and it's made Debbie a legend!"

Debbie grinned the whole time April told the story, and I was further impressed that she felt so comfortable with her huge size, and the symptoms of it, and didn't mind good natured teasing.

I responded to April "Wow, that's an amazing picture from an amazing girl!"

"She sure is amazing!" April said.

When April made that comment, Debbie blushed and showed super childlike excitement; clearly ecstatic to hear those words from the person she had been so deeply in love and in lust with for five years. However, April was looking at me and didn't notice Debbie's reaction.

Debbie then decided to get back to the subject of April moving in with us. "Anyway, we've decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend and be polyamorous like my mom, and he's going to have Cassidy as his girlfriend too, and we're both going to move in with him, and he promised he'll get us both all the weed and all the tattoos we want, and I feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world!"