My Highway Stripping Game

Story Info
The rules of my highway stripping game.
1.7k words
3.76
9.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

Howdy, friends! Your nudist pal Jess here again. This story might be my best effort yet. See what you all think.

Today I go back to the 1990s to tell another true story about nudism, voyeurism and stripping while driving.

This is a stripping game I actually made up the rules for, and tried to go by, no matter how public the situation was, or how many people saw me. Usually at night very few people had a clue about what I was doing.

The game is fun, it is simple and you can play it alone or with your lover. I have done both.

I suppose you could do this during the day, but it is more fun to start right about dark, especially when you first start playing the game.

You need about 100 miles of driving distance to make it interesting, and 150 to 200 miles to make it erotic as hell.

You start fully dressed.

You must take off an item of clothes every 20 miles. Best to set your trip mileage at zero to start.

Both shoes count as one item. Both socks count as one item.

Okay, here we go. After 20 miles, you must take your shoes off. The game moves upward--from your feet to your head.

At 40 miles driven you lose your socks. After you hit the mileage mark, you have about a minute or a mile to remove the clothing item. The sooner you take the stuff off the better, but sometimes it is unsafe to take off stuff at the exact moment.

For example, big trucks and other cars are too close for you to let go of the wheel even for the seconds it takes to remove the item. Another issue: you are too close to your exit, or traffic is too congested or intense. Too much lane-changing, etc. Just remove the clothing item when you can. Not worth wrecking for a game.

There are some wild cards that can force you to lose critical pieces of clothing quickly and early, if you see these things.

When you do a stripping game, your senses are keen. You watch for everything. You are a safer driver because you are paying very close attention.

It is a great way to keep yourself awake on a long trip.

A fun thing to do as you strip off stuff is to watch what other drivers are wearing.

The first wild card forces you to do what you see someone else do. If you see a man driving without a shirt, you must remove your shirt, too. If you still have your under shirt on, you can keep it on, but you must remove your regular button up or knit shirt. A woman would lose her top but keep her bra.

You lose your shirt and under shirt right away if you see two men drving shirtless. A woman would lose her shirt and bra if she saw this. The men you saw don't have to be in one car or truck. They are usually in 2 vehicles. Does not matter how far apart you see them. Might be a long time, but if you see this, you lose.

If you see a woman in another car driving with her tits out, you lose your shirt and your pants within a minute or a mile. A woman would lose her blouse and her skirt.

The last wild card is the best of all. If you see anyone else driving nude, you must suddenly strip naked.

Okay, back to the normal rules. You just hit the 60 mile mark. You just lost your pants or skirt.

At 80 miles driven it starts to get real interesting. The man generally gets nude around 100 miles. The men usually lose everything first, you ladies might be happy to know.

They lose first since women usually have more clothing items on to begin with. You can equalize clothing item numbers when you start to make it totally fair. Use your own judgment on that. It is a bigger deal for women to be bare on top than it is for a man to have a bare chest. Keep that in mind.

At 100 miles driven you men lose your underwear. At this point the men are naked, especially in the summer. The women only have on their bra and hose by this time. The men must now start jacking off, if they are nude.

Okay, at 100 miles the women lose their hose if they are wearing any or their bra if they don't have hose on.

Now the story gets really fun. Good that it is probably dark now in the car.

When it is dark sometimes the driver can turn the inside light on to excite his or her partner on. He can light himself and his lover up for about 5 seconds. This is hot as hell. It is risky, too.

As nude driving laws go, you can only get in trouble for shaking your tits, ass, pussy or dick at another driver.

Of course flashing women do this for truck drivers a lot and get away with it.

It is not illegal to drive nude. Only when you flash other drivers does the law turn against you, near as I can tell.

The good news is very few people report a flashing nude or topless woman. People might report an ugly guy showing his hard-on, but generally people get away with car nudity pretty easily.

Now we have driven 120 miles. Even most all the women are nude by now. So if she is naked, it is

now time for the woman to start earning her clothes back, like the jacking off man should already be doing.

There is one way to get your clothes back in my game. The man has to cum, and the woman has to have an orgasm. It does not have to be a great one. A dab of cum will work for earning your clothes back.

It is probably far easier for the man to earn his clothes back sooner. He has no doubt been naked longer.

But he can opt to be a gentleman and stay nude with the woman until she reaches an orgasm. That is the best thing for the couple to do.

The woman may also stay nude until the man shoots cum all over the place in the rare event that she somehow cums first.

Be sure to put bath towels on your seats before you start the game and have paper towels handy to clean up the cum.

It is also good to have water in your car. You might need it for the clean up. You will also need water or soda to drink. The game will tire you out. You need the water or soda to refresh yourself.

So that is my game. It seems a little more exciting to do this in the winter with the car heater blasting. The cooler outside air makes you feel more exposed. Roll your window down at half-time for a great rushing nude feeling.

I guess being undressed in a car in the summer is more of a regular thing to do, especially for men or women in a pick-up truck with no A/C.

I once played my game one morning on the interstate. Usually truckers passing you in the left lane is not a problem. They can't see you very well. But on this day there was an unexpected twist I had not expected.

From his/her vantage point, a truck driver can't see very far down into your car when passing you on your left.

But there is one person in a truck who can see your nudity.

On this winter day I was coming back from a nudist resort, not exactly playing the game, just having some near-naked fun.

I was stripped down to a sweater vest. No shirt under it, just a vest. A female passenger in the tractor-trailer saw me and loved it. I thought she might strip, but she did not.

I like to think if I had quickly removed my vest, she might have started stripping. That would have been hot.

But then I would have been in the wrong legally. Who cares, right? It would have been great to strip and see what she did after that.

If this happened today, I would get naked for her right away. I would simply take my chances on the law. You have to get reported, get chased and caught. Police have more important things to do than chase flashers, right?

These days, my nude excitement would outweigh everything. Doubt she would have complained, even then.

Truckers and their passengers are pretty cool about nudity. They see it a lot and live to see more nudity out there on the roads.

I hope you enjoy my highway stripping game. Just be careful and thoughful about when you remove your clothing items. Don't crash your car or truck stripping. Wait until you have good spacing with the other vehicles around you.

The stripping game was always fun for me and my wild nudist girl friend. It was really exciting to her when I was driving and she lost her bra, and became stark naked in my car. Turned her on big time to show both big tits and her nude body in my car. She loved it, and so did I.

I loved playing with her in the car at night when we were both nude after the game's strip round, but before the clothes-recovery round.

Af half-time in the game, my dick was rock-hard, most of the time.

This was a great way to relax after we spent the entire day at the nudist resort.

What a day, what a night. Then we got home and made love until daybreak. It was

Heaven on Earth!

Be safe, but have fun, get naked, and lose self-control. Let yourself go for once. I wish I had done that more often.

Another thing about this game is you can make your own rules. Kind of like cooking. Cook up the recipe of the game that best suits you.

Be brave, get naked and get wild!

II_7
II_7
50 Followers