My Holiday Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
I have two encounters on the nudist beach.
1.3k words
4.58
1.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning the sun was shining through the slatted blinds, which made me want to get out of bed.

Although the massage and sex with Antonio the barber had been great yesterday, I really wanted to get on the nudist beach today.

After breakfast and a visit to the little supermarket for a bottle of water and some fruit, I set off along the paseo, through the gap in the wall that I found last night and headed round the rocky path to the nude beach.

Fifteen minutes later, I was standing looking down on the beach, where at this time of the day there were only half a dozen couples on it.

I clambered down, then stripped off my clothes, stuffing them in my pack back and started to walk along the water's edge. I needed to go right to the end and round the rocks to get to the next bay, where it was quieter and where all the guys went.

Halfway there, I met a middle-aged German couple, who stopped to chat.

She was blonde, slightly overweight, but quite pretty. He was also blonde, stocky but fit and both of them were deeply tanned all over. I had a good look at his cock without making it too obvious and as I walked on, a backward look at his firm meaty arse.

Round the rocks, was another small beach of sand and shingle, with not a soul in sight.

I picked a spot half hidden by some rocks and laid out my towel. A perfect spot for a bit of fun, if some interesting guy came along.

After covering myself with sun lotion, I stretched out to enjoy the warmth of the sun on my skin and closed my eyes.

I wasn't aware of anyone approaching, till a shadow fell across me, blocking the sun and a hand took hold of my cock.

I opened my eyes to see a North African face smiling down at me, a young man in his early 20s maybe, slim, with black hair and dark liquid eyes, crouched down next to me, wearing only a pair of baggy shorts.

"You like this?"

as his hand moved up and down on my shaft.

I nodded and he carried on bringing me to full erection.

He stood up and removed his shorts, revealing a long dangling cock, slim like the rest of him, then he knelt down between my legs and brought his lips close to my cock.

"I can suck you, please?"

I nodded, as I reached out and put a hand on his close cropped head, pushing him down on to my knob.

I stretched back, with my hands behind my head and watched him, as his lips slid down my hard cock, his dark eyes on mine.

His head bobbed up and down faster and just when I thought he was going to bring me off with his mouth, he changed position.

Squatting over me, he lowered himself on to my cock, until he had my whole 8 ins inside him. Moving slowly, his arse muscles gripping my shaft, he used his thighs to begin an up and down motion and I could feel my cock sliding up his back passage.

All the time his eyes were on me, as I lay there, not having to do anything, just enjoy having my rock hard shaft serviced by his willing hole.

A quick look upwards and I spotted the German guy from earlier, standing on top of the rocks, his fully erect cock sticking straight out, as he watched what we were doing.

Being watched is always a bit of a turn on for me, so when I turned back to look at my little Arab friend, who was now bouncing on my shaft, I quickly came, shooting my usual massive load up inside him, filling his hole with hot thick cum.

He rested over me for a minute, then gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I have to go to work now. Maybe I will see you again."

He grabbed his shorts, then he was gone.

Looking up, the German guy gave me a smile and raising his hand in acknowledgement, disappeared over the rocks.

After that I reckoned that a dip in sea was in order, followed by exploring the rocks and little sandy hollows, while my body dried off.

After a rest and eating some of my fruit, I wandered along the beach, enjoying the cool breeze coming off the sea. On my way back, I met the German guy strolling along the water's edge. As he walked with me to my towel, he gave me a sly grin.

"So did you enjoy yourself this morning?"

"I did and I think you enjoyed it too."

He laughed and put his hand round my cock.

"Yes, I was watching him bouncing on this big cock. It got me going."

He had quite an impressive cock himself, maybe an inch shorter than mine, but really thick and veiny with a mushroom head.

We played around for a while, before he dropped to his knees and gave my cock some attention with his mouth, till he had me hard and wet, then he stood up.

"Ok, you can fuck me now."

He bent over and braced himself against a rock, presenting his muscled arse in front of me.

I parted his firm round cheeks and got my first look at his rosy pucker, winking at me.

Licking along his crack, I began to probe his hole with the my tongue till I got him to open up and pushed the tip inside. I dropped a mouthful of spit on his pucker, then did the same to the head of my cock, before nudging my way inside him.

I entered him easily, my hard shaft penetrating all the way up his back passage till I was balls deep. His arse felt great as I began to fuck him and I was loving to see my cock slamming between his muscled glutes.

The more I pounded him, the more he seemed to like it, making encouraging noises.

"Ja, fuck me good."

Well he asked for it, so I rammed my cock as far up inside him as I could, the force of my thrusts nudging him forwards every time I slammed into him.

The sweat was running down my chest from the heat, as I began short, fast thrusts against his arse cheeks, bringing me to climax He cried out as I filled his hole with my seed, jerking into him three more times till I was empty.

I quickly withdrew, the cum dripping off the end of my cock and I could see some escaping from his arsehole and fall in the sand.

He stood up, his erection still hard and throbbing.

"That was a good fuck. I like to be used hard."

I gave him a grin and offered to take care of his cock.

"Not necessary. I will go back and fuck my wife with your cum inside me and think about your cock up my ass."

He gave me a clap on the shoulder, then clambered round the rocks to his wife.

I spent the rest of the afternoon just soaking up the sun, then slowly trekked back to the hotel.

At dinner, Jose asked what I'd been up to and when I told him I'd been on the nudist beach, his eyes lit up.

"It is my day off tomorrow, maybe I can come join you."

"Hey, I'd like that. I'll be there all day."

He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I will come after my wife goes to work. I'm looking forward to seeing you naked."

Then he went back to Jose the professional.

"Enjoy your dinner, sir."

As he walked away, I noticed there was a little twinkle in his eye.

After coffee and a brandy in the bar, I had an early night, looking forward to another arse to fuck tomorrow.