Gary's House

Story Info
Having fun with a coworker.
3.2k words
4.73
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 62 years old it was time for me to get out of the fast paced hectic job I had been in for 40 years and slow down a bit. I found my self at a rather slow paced job where I dealt with customers in between doing some easy production and it was perfect for a guy like me looking to wind down down. The hours were 6 to 12 so 6 hour days which suited me just fine. We had a fine group of people working there making it a very stress free atmosphere. The guy that trained me was Gary and was a super nice dude. Super nice and I got the impression he was gay but does anyone really care about that?

We got to be pretty good friends and hung out once in a while for beers. Gary is about 5' 9" guessing roughly 220 and decent looking for a guy. We would talk about different things like what work we have done and how we were both former military. I told him the home life was a bit stressful because wife and I have been married for over 35 years and sex has totally dried up. Crazy, huh? On top of that she moved her crazy sister into our home and there was never any peace.

One night over beers Gary saw that I didn't wasn't in a hurry to go home so he said to me "you know, you look like you need a day to just get away. I have an idea. My house has a gorgeous view of the sunrise and is pretty secluded on a hill. Why don't you call out on Friday which is my day off and come on over and join me for some coffee and watch the sun rise. It is the most relaxing thing a person can do."

At first I scoffed at the idea but the more I thought about it the more realized I needed some down time to myself. Call it a mental health day. I would get dressed for work in the AM and instead of going to the job I would just head to Gary's house for some coffee and relaxation.

"Sounds really good, I think I'd like that."

"Great. You won't be disappointed."

The work week went on and nothing out of the ordinary happened. Gary & I didn't talk much about Friday and the conversation was normal stuff. Then Thursday came around and before it was time to clock out Gary said " still planning on coming over tomorrow morning?"

"Looking forward to it. I could really use some relaxing quiet time."

"Cool, text me when you leave your house and I will get the coffee started."

"Will do. See you in the morning."

Morning came around and I was a little strange about calling out at work but non-stop complaining from the sister made me realize I just needed to get away if only for one morning. I hopped into the car and sent my text after calling into work and headed up the mountain.

It was early morning so it was still dark but traffic was light and it ended up being a nice drive. As I was climbing the mountain I noticed that the houses were getting a little farther apart. It was really a very calming drive and as I was getting close the sky was beginning to lighten a bit.

I pulled into his driveway and put the car in park. The house wasn't huge but it looked nicely laid out. I rang the doorbell and Gary answered rather quickly and greeted me with a happy hi and gave me a big bro hug.

"Glad you could make it this morning. Come on in to the kitchen, I have some dark roast coffee brewing. I know you like that kind."

"Cool" I replied as I followed him. He was wearing a tank top and tight running shorts. A little odd when you are expecting company but to each his own. He handed me a cup and walked toward a sliding glass door which led to a gorgeous deck that was fully furnished. As I looked around I could see how secluded the house was. Not a soul or house in sight.

I said to Gary "man, this is nice. You weren't kidding when you said this place was very private. There is no one remotely close to you."

"It's one of the reasons I chose this place. The serenity is unbelievable and on the nicer days I can strip down and hang out back here naked."

I started laughing and said "whoa dude, TMI".

" Oh c'mon Jim, let's be serious, we've been buds long enough to know each other pretty well. I'm pretty sure that that doesn't bother you."

"Haha, of course not, I can actually see that being an option. I figure if I lived here my wife & I would probably do the same thing."

"I thought you said your wife doesn't put out much anymore."

"She doesn't really but maybe after a few beers I could talk her into it. Still probably wouldn't lead to sex but at least I could watch her move around naked and me, well I am a bit of an exhibitionist. It's kinda sad but I used to be the horniest guy in the world but now I barely think about it" I said as we were leaning up on the railing.

"I hate to hear that buddy" he said as he put his arm around me, around my waist. "Listen, one of the reasons I asked you up here was, and I may be wrong, but my gaydar went off when I met you. I may be out of line here but I don't think so. I think you and I could have a really fun time together. What do you think?"

I didn't know what to say. Sure I have sucked a few cocks in the past but it has been a long time. He took me bi surprise. I didn't say anything right away and he took this as an OK. He leaned into me and I could feel his breathe on my neck and then followed by a light kiss on my neck. He worked his way up my neck as I let out a slight moan. He then took my chin in his hand and moved my face towards his. He put his lips on mine very lightly and I did not resist. Our lips slightly parted and our tongues began to dance. He was an amazing kisser, not shoving his tongue in my mouth but gently massaging each others tongue.

It has been so long since I've had any erotic contact. Been in a situation where some one wanted to have me, have sex with me. I couldn't fight it, Hell, I didn't want too. I whispered in his ear "you're gaydar is half right...I'm not gay but I am bi and I love cock" as I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his around me. We continued to kiss as we started to remove each others clothing starting with our shirts. He hooked his thumbs around my pants which were loose to begin with and they fell away easily as I rubbed down his back and put my hands inside his shorts holding on to his ass which was really nice. He wasn't wearing underwear so his shorts dropped just as easily.

My breath was heavy, my heart was pounding and I was filled with a lust I haven't felt in years. I started to kiss my way down his chest taking time to stop and suckle on his nipples as I heard him let loose a slight moan. I continued down to his belly button giving that a little attention, but I had a much bigger target in mind. I continued down until I got to the base of his 7 inch cock. About the same size as mine but not as thick. I wrapped my hand around it and looked up at him.

"Can I kiss it?" I asked as I was surrendering to the moment.

"Yes" he breathed out. Our eyes were locked on each other as I kissed my way up to the head. He was oozing copious amounts of pre-cum.

"Can I lick your cock?"

"Yes" he whispered.

I licked the slit where the pre-cum was leaking out first. It tasted delicious and then I rolled my tongue over his head and worked my way down to the ridge and below. My tongue was working the whole area when I held it in front of my mouth. Our eyes never left each other. I asked in a soft voice may I please suck it?"

"Oh yes, yes."

I licked my way back up to the head then slipped it into my mouth. It felt wonderful. It has been a very long time. I slowly lowered my mouth down his cock until my nose hit his belly all the while keeping my tongue working the underside. I backed off so I could concentrate on the most sensitive parts. I get so much pleasure by giving long slow loving blowjobs and I was all about worshiping this cock. It appeared I hadn't lost my technique judging by the moans he was emitting. I wrapped my hand around his base while I gave some loving attention to the top 2 and a half inches keeping my tongue flitting on the underside.

Gary gently laid his hands on my head and began to moan louder. It was a good thing there was a lot of room in between houses because his moans were quite loud.

"Oh God, Jim. You are so much better at this then I imagined. I'm gonna cum real soon". I was torn. I was loving sucking this beautiful cock but I was also ready for a mouthful of cum. I didn't slow down I just kept my loving pace until I started to hear "Ugh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" as he began to feed me stream after stream of his cum. My mouth filled quick and it started to slip out of the corners of my mouth. I kept going until his spasms stopped. My mouth was full and I just swished his cum around my mouth letting some spill back on his still hard cock. I swallowed what was in my mouth then dove back on his cock to finish the rest. He shivered a bit as I was making sure to drain him. When I was done I stood up and we embraced each other engaging in another kiss.

He laughed and said "I can taste my cum in your mouth. That was amazing Jim. I really enjoyed that."

"Probably not as much as I did. I love that cock of yours."

"Thanks. I think that cock loves you, too" he said and we both laughed. "My legs are shaky, let's go sit down" as he led me to a lounge chair. He laid down and i got in next to him, my hand rubbing his chest as our lips played with each others face. He then said "would you like to fuck me? I would really love that cock inside me."

"I don't see why not."

And with that he reached down and grabbed a bottle of Astro Glide and handed it to me. I coated myself and lubed up while he was turning around. Now I was kneeling behind him running my finger up and down his ass teasing his hole as I did by letting my finger linger there for a second. Then I landed my finger over his hole and started to insert it as Gary let out a sigh. Gary's ass didn't offer much resistance and I slipped a second finger in. I worked it in and out and figured he was ready a while ago and pulled them out. I repeated the teasing again but this time with my cock. His moans were starting to sound like whimpers and I decided it was time.

I placed it over his hole and it started to slip in. I was amazed that he was able to take it so easily. My plan was to go slow until he got used to it but I bottomed out pretty quickly and he was fine with it so I started a methodical pumping. As loose as I thought his ass was it tightly enveloping my cock and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I began to pound him in earnest as he was moaning "oh my god, that's it. Pound my ass. It feels so good. Fuck my ass Jim!"

"I'm gonna cum Gary, I'm gonna cum in your ass" I yelled not caring if anyone could hear or not. And with a low growl I began to shoot my load. I can't remember the last time I had such a powerful orgasm. The waves of spasms kept cumming as I kept pumping. After what seemed like an eternity I was done. I slid out of his ass and collapsed on the lounge next to him.

"That was amazing" I said. "I haven't cum like that in years".

"I liked it, too. You're cock is perfect for me." he replied. "So when did you realize you were into guys? What kind of things do you like to do?"

"Well, growing up I had 3 brothers and the older ones got ahold of Playboys and Penthouses. Reading the forums I became interested in the bisexual stories and always wondered what it would be like. It wasn't until I was 20 before I had a chance to go for it with a friend. I really liked it. As far as what I like to do I am adventurous but to be honest I haven't really had a lot of experience. I do find I like to watch and be watched. I've had a few fantasies on my bucket list but doubt they will ever happen."

"Funny when you should mention exhibitionist. As secluded as this house is I actually have a neighbor that likes to watch me when I play. Never joins in but just watches. Turns me on to be honest. What are your bucket list fantasies?"

"I feel a little funny talking about this but what the hell. I've never had the opportunity to be spit roasted. I've always wanted to have 2 people blow me at the same time. One that I would really like to do is be the center of a bukkake party. I guess I am a bit of a cum slut and it would be really hot to be covered with cum. I think I need to use the restroom, where is it?"

"Thru the patio door and take a right after the kitchen" he said as he gave me a wink.

I walked into the bathroom and it was a real nice one complete with a shower. On the vanity was a bottle of fleets with a piece of paper underneath that had a smiley face on it. Now I understood his wink. Man was he prepared. I went ahead and did that deed.

As I was walking back to the patio I could see he had a big smile on his face. "I see you found everything OK" as he stood up to greet me. He wrapped his arms around me and planted a very passionate kiss on my lips. "I had such a good feeling you would be a real good sex partner. A fun fuck buddy."

"You're gonna have to go slow. Haven't had anything up my ass in quite a while."

"Don't you worry about that. I am a pro." he said as he laid me on my back on the lounge. He gently rubbed my hole with a bit of lube and worked a finger in as I let out a soft moan. He gently worked his finger in and out for a few minutes before he put in a second one. A little uncomfortable but still very nice. He was sensing I was relaxing as he slid a third one in which I got used to pretty quick. This went on for a few mins until he leaned over, kissed me and asked "are you ready?"

"Yes" I could barely say. He pulled his fingers out and quickly aimed his cock into my hole. He loosened me up well enough for the head to slide on in. After just a few seconds of a little pain I relaxed and he started to pump into me. He knew how to fuck and was making me lose my mind with his prostate massage.

All of a sudden I hear "Hi Gary!"

"Hi Kathy"

His voyeur neighbor was a woman. "Look at you pounding on that poor guy. That is so hot"

"Kathy, this is Jim, Jim this is Kathy my neighbor".

I look over to see a very shapely woman in her early 30s dropping a robe to reveal a very lovely pair of large breasts and a pair of panties. "Nice to meet you" she says".

"Likewise " I managed to grunt out.

"I love it when Gary invites me to watch his little get togethers. He tends to put on quite a show and never disappoints. He really knows how to make a man feel amazing."

"Thanks Kathy."

Listening to their casual conversation while I was getting my ass fucked was turning me on like never before. Gary's hand was stroking me in rhythm of his pounding. I was delirious with pleasure. "Gary you're gonna make me cum again. i can't hold out anymore".

"Yeah buddy. I got ya covered we're gonna cum together. Ya ready? Gonna fuck ya faster. Here we go!" And he began to pound me even harder causing both of us to let out a primal groan. I began to cum which made my ass tighten around Gary's cock triggering his orgasm. We were cumming together long and loud. He began to slow down on his humping while breathing heavily.

Kathy said "wow Gary, you just keep getting better and better. You made Jim shoot al the way to his chin." Gary then wiped his finger up my chest and scooped up my cum and then put his fingers in his mouth I couldn't help but laugh. I turned around and sat on the lounge while Gary sat next to me.

"Looks like 've found a new fuck buddy" he said as he was rubbing my back. I nestled into him feeling extremely satisfied. "I hope we get to do this once a month. I would love to bring you up here a lot".

"I think we can arrange that" I answered "I haven't felt this fulfilled in a very long time. It feels great to be wanted."

Kathy said "I would love to watch you guys do this once a month. I think Mark would, too."

"Who is Mark?"

"My husband. He likes to watch as well and once in a while join in."

I looked at Gary and said "I think I'm gonna like this a lot."