My Horny Wife Fucks Other Men Pt. 02

Story Info
GREAT FUCKING SESSION WITH MARK.
3.8k words
3.88
6.1k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As previously mentioned in Part One my wife Sue and I used to frequent adult nights at local Social Clubs. Those were usually monthly in the winter and mid week.

When we first went we didn't know what to expect but soon found out. The entertainment usually consisted of a singer artist, a comedian, two female strippers and two male strippers. The show would have two halves either side of an interval when dancing would take place and also after the show.

The clientele were groups of women, groups of men, some individual men and many couples.

On our first visit we found that the singer would do the first act followed by the female strippers.

As usual Sue was dressed in her very tight low cut white top and a lovely short skirt. She also had crotchless tights on plus a skimpy g-string which ensured that her pussy was virtually completely uncovered.

The female strippers first act was pretty straight forward with them dancing and stripping to music and getting naked except for their panties.

They were followed by the comedian who as you can imagine was pretty raunchy.

The male strippers first act saw them start of dressed as firemen or policemen etc and they would dance and strip down to a small g-string covering their bulging manhood.

During the dance period Sue would check out the men in the audience to see if there was anyone in particular who she fancied sexually.

The second half of the show was much better with the girls getting fully naked and sitting around the stage with legs spread and playing with their open pussies, clits and using dildos. They also visited all the tables and asked the men to feel their breasts and lick their nipples.

They also sat in men's laps and rub up and down on their groin. I quickly realised that if I placed my hand under as they sat I could get two fingers into their wet cunt holes. I expected to be slapped but not so. They wriggled and bounced on my fingers which obviously got all wet and sticky. When she got off I sniffed my fingers and gave a thumbs up and then put them in Sue's mouth to lick the juice off. The girls loved it and kissed my wife.

The male strippers second session was also much improved. They quickly discarded all their clothes and flashed their substantial cocks. They the danced around the tables inviting the ladies to feel and play with their cocks. Then it was time for the squirty cream which they placed in three blobs along the shaft plus a blob on the bulbous head. Most Women initially only licked the shaft cream but Sue went straight in with her mouth for his big cock head and sucked it and wanked his shaft into her mouth giving him a fantastic Hard On. He loved it and she made a point of keeping eye contact with him throughout. Before moving on around the room he whispered something in her ear and she said out loud, "yes please". I asked her what he'd said but she would only say you'll find out later. (It turned out to be "I'll see you privately after if you'd like that").

Before the dancing the female strippers responded to the calls for encore and more by saying they would have a bucket collection to pay for a Lesbian show.

Both of ladies put on a superb session playing with each other, licking pussy, using dildos. They then brought on two chairs and got two male volunteers from the audience. They stripped them down and sucked their cocks until they were erect and then slipped them into their pussies and rode them.

In the meantime Sue had spotted what appeared to be a very nice guy who had been watching her and she signalled her interest to him by a quick parting of her legs and then went to the bar to get me a beer. He followed her and they chatted. Let's call him Mark.

When the dancing started he came and ask me if he could dance with my gorgeous wife to which I said certainly if she's happy to do. She used her usual dance tactic to excite him by rubbing her tits up against him and also rubbing his groin area with her thigh and by slipping a hand into his pocket and rubbing his now hardening cock. She told me that it appeared to be a good size and that she told him she wanted it but it would not be possible that night as she had already arranged to meet one of the strippers but they agreed they would both be at the next event and would take things forward then. She left him weak at the knees in his expectations as she whispered filthy sexy promises in his ear.

When she returned to me she told me what the strippers had said to her and was it ok for her to go and meet him in his dressing room area. Obviously I said certainly and I got another beer. As she reported, when she went in he lifted her onto a table and kissed her lips passionately and gently tilted her back and lifted her skirt and opened her legs wide only to see no panties and a wide open soaking wet cunt covered only by well a trimmed bush.

He went down on her head first and gave her a great licking and finger fucking. He then stood up and took her to a setee and dropped his g-string to reveal a large fully hard cock which Sue soon had in her mouth. She licked up and down his shaft and then concentrated on his circumcised throbbing cock head which she said tasted great and filled her mouth. Then he turned her over and slipped his cock into her and banged her hard doggy style followed by a great session in the Mish position during which she came twice and soaked his cock with her cunt juices.

He asked her how she would like him to finish, come inside her cunt or in her mouth and she said "my favourite please" fill my cunt with your hot cum which he duly did. She then finished off by licking his cock clean and thanking him to which he said it's me who needs to be saying thanks.

When she returned all flushed and grinning she asked if Mark could join us for a chat to which I agreed and he did so. He was very nice and totally complementary of Sue and ask me if it was ok for him to have expectations for when we next meet. I said if she's happy I am and we would both look forward to it.They exchanged phone numbers so as to confirm things.

Whilst chatting and getting to know each other he asked why I was ok with my wife fucking other men. He just wanted to be reassured we were genuine. I told him the back story and about me just having a small cock which kept her perfectly happy most of the time on a day by day basis, but not being able to stretch and fill every part of her hole even with my best Hard On left her sometimes unsatisfied, and she also cannot Ride on top of me as my cock keeps slipping out. Therefore leaving me only being able to fuck her in Mish, or Doggy. We told him we talked it through and rather than her having to cheat on me to get fucked by a big cock it was best for us to have an arrangement which also kept me happy and us both true and truthful and fully trusting.

He thanked us for this and said that he was sure she would certainly have her pussy stretched when he fucked her to which she replied "I'm sure of that having had a good feel of your cock through your trouser pocket".

He then departed and she saw him to his car where they had a snog and she let him give her a good fingering as a small taster of what was to come next time.

An excellent night was had by all. When we got home Sue asked if we could skip me fucking her as she was a little bit delicate down below after the Strippers big cock so we ended the night with a great 69 session as she sucked me off and I licked her out and enjoyed all her juices which now included the remains of the strippers spunk shot into her hole. (for info this was a period in history prior to the need for us all to use condoms except for protection against pregnancy).

Over the next few weeks until we met up again Sue and Mark had a couple of phone calls and discussed what their expectations were. She asked him what he would like her to wear. He said I noticed your fantastic tits last time so please wear the same white low cut top but without a bra. Also your crotchless tights. Sue's only request was for him to bring his big cock ready for action.

The next Club evening went as expected with Sue catching the eye of the male strippers but she had other plans that night. Mark joined us at our table and they sat close together. Her nipples stood out in her tight top. At some point she took his hand and slipped it under the table and up her skirt to her open legs and wet pussy. His cock almost burst out of his trousers.

With both of them only just managing to hold back their desires I came to the rescue and gave them my car keys and sent them off for a bit of time together.

Not the best location for their first sexual encounter but I don't think it mattered as they couldn't wait to get their hands on each other. As reported back later she removed her top and he played with and sucked her tits. She rubbed his cock through his trousers before he removed them and revealed to her what she said was a gorgeous cock.

He was uncircumcised and despite being rock hard and standing upright his foreskin covered all but the tip of its head. She went down on it and said the sight of his cock head coming out as she pushed his foreskin back made her really wet and she soon had it in her mouth as he fingered her sopping wet cunt. Even in the tight location she moved him onto his back and sat on top of him and gasped as she slid her hot cunt lips over his big cock and rode him until she came and he shot his hot load up her.

After a bit more cock sucking they returned to the show grinning and giddy. It was clear to me that they both enjoyed their encounter and made it clear they wanted more and in a better situation. We had an excellent evening and as we left they gave each other a peck on the cheek and said hopefully see you soon.

At home I was given a detailed reports of their encounter. Despite having to perform in the dark car she could tell he was well endowed with a particularly nice cock head which Sue really loved and couldn't stop running her tonge around aswell as licking up and down his shaft. That night we had a quick doggy fuck before going to sleep.

Next day we discussed where to from here. Did she want to see him again. Was he happy to proceed on a fucking only basis, and if so where should they meet etc. She called him after a few days and he confirmed he couldn't wait to see her again and have a real session in nice surroundings. Rather than the cramped dark car.

He asks if she wanted it to be an hotel or would she be happy coming to his house. Before responding we discussed it and she felt that even from their short time together she felt secure and confident in him and his intentions so she was happy to meet him at his house which would give them much more opportunity for greater actions. So a proper meet up was quickly arranged.

On the day as I drove her the 15 miles to his house her excitement was obvious. She wore a very tight top, no bra, crotchless tights and no panties. She had already had her pubic hair specially done leaving only a runway strip leading to her pleasure palace.

Apparently the person who did it for her said you normally only have your bush trimmed. Sue replied with a wry smile that she had met a gorgeous fit young man whom she was due to spend some time with and it was for that reason.

I dropped her off at midday at his house which was in a secluded cul-de-sac. I popped in to meet Mark again and just say hello and was very quickly told by Sue to get going as they had important business to get into. I took the hint and left them to it saying "enjoy". The next bit is her report back.

They sat down and had a glass of wine and a quick chat and some real French kissing and much fondling with hands through their clothes. Mark suggested moving to the bedroom.

When she got to the stairs landing she turned round and sat on the top step and spread her legs wide and took his breath away. He quickly slipped two fingers into her and with his palm on her clitoris brought her to a shuddering climax there and then. What a start!

Then it was on to the bedroom. They agreed that they would slowly strip each other with Sue stripping him first which she did down to his boxer shorts. He then stripped her totally naked. Then she went down on her knees and rubber his hard cock through his boxers and very slowly pulled them down over his cock head and shaft, kissing it as all was revealed. This is a favourite action of hers.

Seeing his cock for the first time in daylight confirmed what she had already thought. He was rock hard and it stood straight up, about 8-9 inches long. Her fingers couldn't quite meet round his shaft and with two hands on it still had his whole "mast head" showing. She said an ideal size for deep throating and filling her cunt.

She said the head was perfect, just a nice size for filling her mouth and exploring with her tongue which she quicky got down to. She loved his taste. Cock sucking is a great pleasure for her as even with my small cock, on many evenings while watching tv, she would suck me for up to an hour non stop. It really got her wet and ready for pussy play.

Now it was Marks turn. He laid her on her tummy and asked her to lift her bum into the air. He then slowing kissed her from the shoulders down until he got to her arse where he parted her cheeks and rimmed her tight little arse hole while rubbing her clit and slipping a finger into her arse. She was in ecstasy.

Turning her over he laid naked above her and kissed her tits and worked down her body to her belly and then slowly on down to where it really matters. She was dripping wet. He parted her lips wide open and licked from her clit down inserting his tonge into her hole and sucking her clit which by now was fully erect and completely out from under its hood.

He then rubbed his cock on her clit and gently up and down between her lips and in a circular motion around her cunt hole opening. She was gagging and pleading for him to enter her. This he did but very slowly at first just giving her an inch at a time.

Before going in all the way he totally withdrew just to get her more desperate and then slammed it into her right up to the hilt with his balls banging against her arse. She said she let out a huge gasp of pleasure. There then followed a fantastic fucking session in numerous positions with her having multiple orgasms.

After a short stop for breath she said now it's my turn again. It's your turn to be on your knees with your arse up in the air. She parted his cheeks and returned the rimming favour and at the same time pulling his cock in a milking motion.

Then onto his back she lent down beside him and played with his cock and the took the throbbing head in her mouth running her lips and tongue around his rim and on the tip. She then moved gently down the shaft, licking as she went and gradually took it all in to the back of her throat. He loved it.

Then she swung her leg over him and placed her wet open cunt smack onto his face. He immediately got to work on her hard clit and slipped his tongue into her hot wet hole whilst she performed a fantastic oral session on his cock. He also slipped a finger into her tight arse hole.

After a great session she said she wanted him to cum in her mouth so she could savour the feel and taste of his spunk. How could he refuse and so it was, as he sucked and licked on her cunt she took his hot load. She showed him her playing with it in her mouth before swallow it and licking her lips in satisfaction.

By now they were both quite exhausted so after a short rest Mark took her on a naked walk around his house. Both are attractive human specimens. Him being in mid twenty's and her just turning into her 40s and having looked really well after her body with tits just as firm as years earlier. He had also proved his great staying power when fucking.

After a drink Sue sat naked on the sofa and Mark directly opposite on a chair. They chatted about past experiences Sue explained the arrangement which her and I have. She told him she was very happy and loved the freedom I gave her to enjoy her fantasies and fuck other men. The also talked about other personal matters but not for reporting on here.

After a while, both still naked, Sue was having a glance at Marks flacid cock hanging over his balls and moved herself to the edge of the sofa and gradually spread her legs wide apart and this opened up her cunt lips. She didn't look at Marks face but at his cock and as she hoped, as if it had a mind of its own, it started twitching and gradually rose bit by bit until it stood to attention without Mark touching it. He said "you little devil you" and she giggled.

So still very horny they went back to the bedroom with Sue telling him I'm going to ride you this time - "yes please he said.

So on his back with Sue beside him giving his cock a good sucking while he fingered her. Then she climbed onboard, facing him, she gentle slipped hot wet cunt over his cock head and wiggled about and gradually slipped all the way down his shaft until he was balls deep inside her. After a bit more wiggling she started to ride him, slowly at first and then building up to full on banging him. He stayed still at first but soon got in the rhythm and both went at it.

She was in control and used his cock to get to parts which had not felt cock for some time. She squeezed, rubbed, pushed and wriggled until coming to a full on shaking all over orgasm. She soaked him and his sheets with her cunt juices.

This was repeated several times until she was almost exhausted and until Mark took charge again and did all of the work fucking her on top of him until he exploded and filled her cunt with his hot spunk.

As they relaxed Mark said let's have a look at your Cream Pie with his spunk oozing out and dribbling down around her arse hole. She used her fingers to empty out her cunt hole and licked them clean with satisfaction.

After another rest period with time moving on and me due to collect her at 6pm Sue said I've got one last request. He said you deserve anything you want.

As a favourite thing of hers she likes to take a flacid cock in her mouth and keep it there until it is fully hard. This gives her great pleasure and satisfaction so how could he not agree but it also meant that his cock would have to rise to the occasion yet again and again fill her mouth with his spunk load. With her amazing tongue she made it easy for him and he delivered.

Finally, totally knackered, they got cleaned up and dressed and chatted while they waited for me to arrive. Sue made it clear how wonderful a session it had been and that she couldn't have got that at home, particularly getting his cock to hit parts which I can't get to. She congratulated him on his amazing staying power. He said to her that he'd never experienced a woman like her before and would probably never do so again unless he could have a rematch. She giggled and said yes please. And I'll call you.

Ding dong - I'm ringing the bell.

I popped in just to say hello to Mark and I asked them if they had had an enjoyable day - I think they both blushed but had to say fantastic. The whole house smelt of sex and they knew it.

So as I made my way to the car they had a final cuddle and kiss and a see you soon.

That evening was early to bed with Sue having a great deal to tell me and then as always after she was with other men I had to fuck her swollen pussy all though I'm not sure she could have felt a thing after what she had had all afternoon.

Sue is obviously looking forward to seeing Mark again but as usual she will soon be on the lookout for other well hung studs to make up for my shortcomings in the cock department.

Future reports of Sue's exploits will follow in due course. We hope you enjoyed this one.