My Hot Mom in Law Helena

Story Info
Mother-in-law knew I had the hots for her.
868 words
4.29
49.5k
48
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdsBlue
EdsBlue
20 Followers

So I met my wife through my MIL Helena. She worked as a buyer for a retail chain and I was a sales rep that called on her every month. One day we were having tea and her daughter walked into her office. I was smitten. It wasn't long and we were dating, got engaged, and were planning our wedding.

It was a few months before the wedding, and I got ill. MIL popped in to check on me before work. I wasn't really all that sick, the sickness was a ploy to get her alone at my house. I had always had the hots for her. She was 52 at the time and I was 33. She had the most amazing legs and calves, a perfect (slightly thick) ass, and 38DD tits that were firm and pointy. I also knew she wasn't being taken care of properly at home.

She arrived and I let her in. I was only in boxers so I went back to bed. MIL made me some tea and brought it to the room. She sat on the bed next to me. I was propped up by the pillows so our faces were same height. We chatted for a while during which time I started to rub her knee. She had a skirt, and stockings on with a tailored blouse. It wasn't long and she opened her knees slightly. I took this as my cue and started rubbing her inner thigh. She said she needed the bathroom and disappeared for three minutes. When she returned she had lost the stockings.

She sat in the same spot and immediately opened her legs slightly. I let my hand wander up towards her cunt. It was hairy, sopping wet, and I could smell her excretions. With my other hand I started to loosen the buttons on her blouse. The blouse came off and she was wearing a white bra with super wide straps, all to keep the puppies in place. I leaned forward and kissed her lightly. She opened her lips and her tongue started searching for mine. We started making out passionately, like two sixteen year olds. I fiddled with the clasps at the back and released the bra. It dropped on the bed. What an amazing sight. Two beautiful bulbous tits with almost no sag. Huge brown areolas but no nipples. They were inverted. Apparently they only popped out with a lot of sucking. I was up for the challenge. I started on the right one. It took a while but the little nipple eventually popped out and came to play. I then did the left one with the same result.

All the while I had my hand under her skirt. She had removed stockings and panty so the pussy was unencumbered, and soaking wet. She stood up and let me remove the skirt. I lay down on the bed and moved her into a 69 position. Her soaking pussy was above my mouth and nose. I let her lower herself slowly and started licking up and down her slit. I wet one finger and found her wrinkly prune. I slowly inserted a finger while she was riding my mouth and nose. This made her move with more enthusiasm. I stuck my tongue as deep into her cunt as I could. Her clit was rubbing against my short beard on my chin. She was starting to build to her first climax. I could feel it coming. Her thighs on either side of my face were started to quiver and shake. Oh fuuuuck Eddie she shouted..... I am coming!!!! Her whole body shook and she gushed all over my mouth and nose. I lapped up her juices and continued fingering her ass. She raised herself off my face and started riding my finger. As there was now some space to operate I stuck another finger in her pussy and was giving her a double fingering. She started snorting and groaning and withing a couple of minutes climaxed again. More love juice to enjoy.

She lay down next to me on the bed. I noticed the nipples were started to recede so I vigorously massaged and sucked on her tits till they stood loud and proud. I then got between her legs. She opened them wide and lifted them high. Give me that big cock Eddie! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like my husband can't!

I stuck my 8 inch cock in slowly. Her pussy was soaked and she took it all, groaning slightly as I stretched her cunt. I started to slowly build up a rhythm. She responded and soon we were fully in sync. When I pushed my cock in deep she groaned. Pretty soon we were going hell for leather and her groans became a slow rumble. She climaxed as I shot my load deep inside her womb. I collapsed on top of her and we made out for a good ten minutes. My cock eventually plopped out of her juicy cunt.

She went and cleaned herself and got dressed for work. She left a short while later with the explicit condition that this wasn't the last time we were going to fuck.

EdsBlue
EdsBlue
20 Followers