All Comments on 'My Hot Mom in Law Helena'

by EdsBlue

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
browser2525browser2525over 1 year ago

I had a smoking hot MIL too... I sure hope there is more to this story...

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 1 year ago

should have been longer

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Wish it were longer and can’t wait for two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

38DD's that are 'firm and pointy'. Fucking delusional. First off, 38 band sizes are the realm ot the 'big-boned' or 'thicc' girls, carrying way to much fat on their upper torso, with fat rolls augmenting whatever fat-enhanced boobs they have. 34DD's would be damn incredible, and at a MUCH younger age, might even manage to be firm and high-riding on a younger woman's chest. 38DD's at 52? Likely pointing downward at her muffin top, if she's lucky. The fact taht you know nothing along those lines tells me you're likely still a virgin and/or never seen a woman over the age of maybe 18 topless, and certainly never seen a pair of 38DD's naked, especially attached to a woman in her fifties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sucked more than his characters were supposed to do.

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

38DD is god's greatest gift to man, as far as I'm concerned

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

38DD AND a hairy pussy...a good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could have been a lot better with more info. Why, if you were smitten with your new wife, would you be wanting to fuck her mother? Why would your wife's mother be so keen to fuck her daughter's new husband?

I know fiction requires a modicum of suspension of reality but this is so unlikely without more context. Incest is a tough moral to break. An actual story that made sense and a bit of "will she, won't she" tension might encourage more people to read more of your work.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Good story!! Would love to read more about Eddie’s experiences with Helena maybe even Fiancé …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous