All Comments on 'My Hot Mother Ch. 02'

by wetworks_88

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
could use some corrections

It still needs some work, however it's hot and an good story.

Forsaken OneForsaken Onealmost 20 years ago
can't argue with the guy below.

hope part 3 is coming up.

nice story.

PDumbledorePDumbledorealmost 20 years ago
Better

This is a good story, and you are going in the right direction with it, but you still need some work. When you get through with a story, go back and read over it before submitting. You will be able to catch mistakes that way and correct them. Try also to use the editors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not bad, but ...

Overall, good concept, I'm loking the story, but you're change in who is narrating the story makes it difficult to really keep up.

omyballsomyballsalmost 20 years ago
Passion?

It's a good story, but why is this different from any other erotic story? What is special about these people besides the fact that they are incestuous? Why do we care about them? I think you should get inside their heads more and find out why we should read about them. Also, there are some grammatical and spelling errors which should be corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Make the Lessons Extra Sexy

I like the way mom took control. Have her teach him all about a woman's most feminine, most arousing ways of driving men wild - Get him to worship her as she adorns herself in lingerie, stockings and high heels. Combining those special little extras with the kind of short skirts and silky blouses she wore at dinner, or with slim, proper business suits that give her that unique combination of business power and sexual power will have him lusting after her relentlessly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The mother is gentle and femine.

I like the way you contrast the mother's feminity with the son's youthful virility. You know how to create a feminine mystique around the mother. I also enjoyed the way you made the mother take control and teach her son. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Father returns and son swallow his cum from Mother

The son in the sequel will be bi by proxy anyway. Depends on whether his Mother let him put it in her with a fresh load of father's cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
True to life

I remember the very first tickle fights and wrestling matches with my mom. Your story has a ring of truth more than fiction

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
DO YOU EVER READ YOUR OWN STORIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MUST READ THEM OF HAVE AN EDITOR WORK WITH YOU , YOU HAVE BEEN TOSSING HE AND HER AROUND LIKE THEY ARE ONE PERSON .I HOPE PART THREE IS BETTER. ......LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
“Oh Mom, you’re so tight and so warm. I could get used to this.”

Don't worry, kid, you're going to get real used to having your big hard cock up the same cunt you came out of. Peter's a very lucky boy. He's gotten his big cock up between his mother's legs and blown his hot young balls up her warm wet ever-loving twat, his own damn birth canal. It's the first time but it sure as fuck won't be the last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous