My Hot Uni Roommate Ch. 06

Story Info
Noah gets to enjoy TWO breakfasts Sunday morning!
1.9k words
4.53
8.5k
8

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Apologies to everyone who was begging for more after the last chapter which I posted... Nearly a year ago. I am still alive luckily. I tend to get bad writer's-block when writing NSFW works and decided to forget about this story for a while and possibly eventually come back with a fresh perspective. I am hoping people who enjoyed the previous chapters end up seeing this one since it's been 11 months. Hopefully I can add at least a few more chapters after this one, although I can't really think of a good way to "end" this story so it will probably just stop halfway through the action again down the road.

Previously in Chapter 05:

"Well, that worked pretty well," said Michael. "Now I have a much better idea of what kind of things you might want from me and what kind of things you'll let me make you do for me. This is a pretty good list to start. We can talk more in the morning. Try not to pass out when you jerk off tonight."

I got off his lap and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Like you aren't turned on too!" I retorted. I grabbed for his dick as evidence but he dodged out of the way and ran back to his room while laughing. I chased after him but he smashed the door shut and managed to lock it while I clawed at the handle. I fell to the floor in the hallway laughing and then got up and walked back to my room.

I closed and locked my room as well, and quickly stripped before jerking off. My mind was flooded with ideas of what our sex life might look like in the future days. I couldn't wait to get another chance to suck his cock and my hole throbbed gently at the thought of convincing Michael to fuck me. Soon if possible.

After I jerked off, I went and washed my hands and then watched videos online for a while to distract myself until I was tired enough to sleep.

--

I cracked my eyes open just after nine Sunday morning. I laid in bed for a few minutes afterwards before finally succeeding in forcing myself to my feet. I scratched my stomach and stretched as I listened for Michael. I didn't hear anything. Was he still sleeping?

Foregoing clothes for the moment, because why not, I padded out of the room in search of food. I saw Michael eating some eggs at the table and he looked up with a mouth full of toast.

"G'morn," he mumbled at me through the bread. His eyes rolled down my naked body and I blushed and pulled my arms across my chest. "Still cute," he said as he swallowed the toast. "Do you want some dick?"

That wasn't something I expected him to say, but it sounded like a great idea.

"Sure," I said shyly, not wanting to reveal how desperately I wanted more dick. I walked over to where he was sitting and saw he was only wearing boxer briefs, which he quickly peeled away.

"Good boy," he said appreciatively. "On those knees."

I sank down to my knees until my eyes were level with his hard dick. My own was rapidly inflating to join in. I could detect a fresh soapy smell. Maybe he had showered already. I moved my neck forward and nuzzled his dick with my nose and planted a kiss on the shaft. Michael pushed my forehead a few inches back with a finger as he continued to eat his eggs. He gave me an evil smile.

"You should be a good boy and ask permission first, don't you think Cocksucker?"

Blushing, I nodded. I felt my dick throb at the way he so casually exerted a cool and dominant demeanor. It was intoxicating.

"Can I please suck your dick Michael?" I asked as I stared at it. Michael grabbed his dick and slapped it against my face, making us both giggle.

"Why? Do you need it that badly, Cocksucker?" he teased.

"Yeah... I um..." I paused, trying to think of something sexy to say that would turn him on. "Cocksuckers like me need lots of cum with breakfast to get extra protein," I said with a little smile.

"Mmm yeah you do. Go ahead then. Make me feel good."

"Thank you."

I opened my mouth and moaned softly as I took him into my mouth. I began eagerly bobbing up and down, trying to remember what I had used well during my first blowjob.

"Oh fuck that's good stuff," he sighed. He took a sip of orange juice and brought his left hand down to slowly ruffle through my hair as I worked. "I think we should make this our new routine. If you need extra protein so badly, I can probably afford to feed you some every morning before we run off to class. And you'll get so much practice that you'll be a vacuum cleaner in no time. Does that sound nice?"

I nodded and groaned around his dick. I was really going to get to blow him every day? My life up to this point was like marching through a desert for nearly two decades and now I had finally reached an endless ocean. In terms of being able to give blowjobs. Maybe not the best metaphor...

I loved feeling his hand gently rub my head and hair. He seemed to notice my positive reaction to it and brought his other hand into the mix as well.

"Mmm... You look so sexy like this," he growled. "With a fat black dick in your mouth. Especially when it's mine. Honestly I'm so used to women blowing me that seeing a guy go down on me feels kind of kinky and naughty. And I have to say you look the happiest I've ever seen you. You were truly born for this, weren't you?"

"Don't forget our science experiment," I reminded him as I popped off his dick to catch my breath for a few seconds. "We need to determine if guys are better cock-warmers than ladies," I said with a smirk. Michael gripped my hair lightly and pulled my mouth back onto his dick.

"Such filthy language out of you," he replied in a teasing tone of voice. "Keep going and I'll give you some soap to wash out that dirty mouth of yours. I'm almost there," he panted.

Hearing that he was close after only a few minutes stroked my ego and I redoubled my efforts, earning some more enthusiastic moans. I kept up the speed and tempo for the next few minutes and knew I just about had him when I felt his hands tighten around my hair.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes you little cocksucker. Gonna give you all that protein you need so badly, yesssss..."

Moments later, he was cumming an incredible amount. Once again, I tried to just form a vacuum seal around his dick since I found myself unable to swallow while milking his cum out. Once he seemed spent, I carefully backed off with my head tilted back to stop any cum from leaking out. I closed my lips, directed my eyes up into his face and swallowed. Then I licked my lips seductively and opened my mouth to show him that it was all gone.

"God you're such a tease," he sighed. "Keep licking your lips like that and I won't be able to resist dumping cum into you every day."

"Sounds like a dream arrangement," I said eagerly. I wiped my lips with the back of my arm and stood up and stretched my legs.

"God, you're so gay, you know that? If I didn't know better I'd say you weren't straight after all," he joked.

"Oh right, no homo. Almost forgot," I replied as I began to pour myself some cereal.

"Good thinking! That was close. But seriously, I could get used to this. After our second trial, I can still say you are the most enthusiastic head-giver I've ever had before. Even women who like giving blowjobs seem to want it over quickly and then run off to rinse their mouth out for ten minutes."

"Guess I'm just better," I said as I slid into the chair next to him. He had his boxer briefs on again.

"Guess so," he agreed before sipping more OJ. I took a bite of cereal and almost spit it out as I felt his hand on my dick which was still hard as iron.

"Mic-hael!" I grunted as I tried not to choke.

"Shhh. Good boys get rewarded. Eat your cereal and let me make you cum yourself silly. No resisting allowed or I'll spank you. Got it?"

I nodded with a blush. He slowly jerked me off as I tried to focus on my cereal. Although it wasn't as great as the blowjob he had given me before, it still felt way better than jerking myself off. I could tell his hands were a little bit bigger than mine. A bit rougher too, maybe from getting torn up from the barbells.

I finished my cereal before he was finished jerking me off. I pushed the bowl back a little bit and sank against the wood of the chair.

"God it feels so good Michael," I whined.

"Yeah I can tell. You're so squirmy. It's hot," he said under his breath. "Going to cum all over yourself for me Noah?"

"Y-yeah..." I whimpered.

"Yes. Sir." He corrected, now whispering almost directly into my ear while leaning in close.

"Y-yes Sir," I whispered back. It made me feel so submissive that I almost came right there. His proximity and hot breath right on my face was making me feel flustered and giddy at the same time.

"I like the sound of that. You're a natural sub. I thought you might have been a bottom before all of this but I never really suspected you were so obedient too. It's a good combo of traits."

His musings were interrupted with my gasps as I felt my balls boiling. I thrust my hips against his hands as he finished milking me to an orgasm. I totally coated his hand, my dick, and my stomach.

"Christ, there's so much," he said with a bewildered chuckle. He moved his hand and looked at all the cum on it and then raised it to my face. "Open up Noah. You need all the protein you can get, don't you?"

I nodded and opened my mouth and let him wipe his fingers off onto my tongue. I closed my lips and licked his fingers clean and then swallowed. His face lit up with a grin as he saw his clean fingers leave my mouth. Michael brought his hand down to my stomach and scooped up as much cum as he could and fed it to me again. We repeated this a couple times until I was mostly clean.

"So hungry for that creamy cum," he muttered. "You should probably get a wet napkin or something before putting any clothes on though. You're still a bit gooey."

"Yeah, I think I'll go take a shower," I said, now feeling a little embarrassed as my post-orgasm high faded. I put my bowl and spoon in the dishwasher and then walked back down the hall, past both of our bedrooms. Within a few minutes, I was relaxing under the hot water, although the water pressure left something to be desired.

I could practically feel all the cum filling my empty stomach along with the cereal. I felt myself beginning to stiffen slightly once more as I thought of everything that had just happened, and what else might happen before the Sunday was over. There was so much opportunity...