My Hot Uni Roommate Ch. 11

Story Info
Noah & Michael work out at the gym and have some fun there.
1.9k words
4.67
7.1k
7
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously in Chapter 10:

"You just need to train until your butt is as hard as diamonds then. You've got... What? Two weeks left? Totally doable."

"Speaking of which. I should go do some more homework. You can concoct more ideas for me to seduce my professors on your own."

"Fair. I'll draft up some proposals and bring the best three for your consideration later."

"Only if you're the one seducing them," I retorted as I walked down the small hall to my bedroom.

I almost put on some shorts out of habit but then remembered Michael wanted me just in my underwear. At least it was getting to the end of spring. If we continued dating into the fall semester I might have to re-negotiate for a shirt at least.

----------------

I managed to maintain my academic focus for another couple hours. Luckily Michael had made me cum or I might have had to take care of it myself so I could focus on something other than my dick.

In the late afternoon, we ended up deciding to hit up the campus gym together. I put on a white shirt and some black shorts, double-checking that the shorts were long enough and opaque enough that my red underwear wouldn't be visible.

The gym was pretty huge given how many students there were at our university. I had only come here a handful of times during the spring semester to use the treadmills when there was snow and ice on the ground. Luckily, Michael knew his way around so I just followed him.

Over the next hour, he taught me how to use some weight machines I had never seen before and also showed me a variety of free weight exercises to target various muscle groups. Throughout the coaching, he seemed to delight in groping me as much as he could without drawing suspicion during each demonstration.

It was embarrassing to get manhandled like that, but I couldn't deny I loved every second his strong hands were touching me. At first, I was paranoid that the other people around us would notice how overly handsy he was, but it didn't seem like our existence even registered to the other students working out.

We finished the workout by both doing some sets of bench presses while spotting the other. I was sure he was going to do something evil like teabag me while I was holding the bar, but luckily no such thing happened.

By the end of my last set, I was feeling a bit queasy and my muscles all felt like gelatin. He had helped me hit my shoulders, arms, back, abs, legs, and glutes. I was sure everything would be incredibly sore tomorrow until I got used to using my muscles for something heavier than swimming or running.

Michael toweled off his face and then used it as a whip to smack me in the butt. Another guy who was doing bicep curls nearby and facing us chuckled, which inspired Michael to do it again. I threw my sweaty towel into Michael's face for revenge and stole his towel from him when he was distracted.

"Okay, you win Noah," he said with a smirk as I snatched my own towel back as well. "Let's go to the locker rooms. I need to pee."

"Fine. I'll probably get lost in here on my own," I said as I stifled a yawn.

He led me into the locker room and towards the bathrooms. It seemed like none of the stalls were in use. I was surprised that the locker rooms and the bathroom area actually seemed pretty clean and well-maintained. Maybe all college students weren't slobs after all. Or the staff needed a raise.

Michael entered the stall that was the furthest away for some reason and closed the toilet lid. I looked at him in confusion and then he pulled me inside and swung the door shut behind us and switched the lock closed.

"Err... I take it you don't need to pee?" I asked. Did he want to make out or something?

"Nah, that was just the covert excuse," he said. I saw a mischievous twinkle in his eye. He scooted back to the toilet and sat down on the closed lid. "I thought you probably needed some post-workout protein. I always get really horny after I exercise too."

"Michael, I am NOT blowing you in a public bathroom," I replied with a face-palm. "Who knows how many STD's are growing in this stall? And someone could find us."

"Nah the stall doors actually go pretty low in this gym and they're roomy enough. You can kneel on the towels so you don't have to worry about getting dirt or pee on your knees."

I felt myself blushing and looked towards the door, wondering if I should open it and put my foot down. This was too risky, wasn't it?"

Michael reached for my hand and placed it on his crotch. I could feel he was rock-hard. He gave me a sexy grin.

"Come on Noah. I know you're a dirty slut. Think of how naughty it would be to blow me in here where any of your classmates could stumble upon you and see how good you are at sucking cock. I'll cum fast and keep quiet."

I responded with a long sigh. But my mind was already made up. I tossed the towels onto the ground in front of him and spread them out.

"Fine. You're lucky I'm so thirsty," I said in a joking tone.

"That's more like it! That's my good boy. I love corrupting you bit by bit. Take off your shirt and shorts too."

I glanced up at him and cocked an eyebrow.

"Isn't that pushing it a bit?" I asked nervously.

"Nah. It will give me some eye candy so I can cum faster. Win-win right?"

"You're too much. Fine, I'll do it."

"The correct answer is "Yes Sir, I'll strip down to my girly panties for you" actually."

I shook my head at him but gave in as I stripped down.

"Yes Sir, I'll strip down to only my girly panties for you Sir," I corrected myself.

I placed my clothes on one of the towels and carefully knelt down on the other one. Taking a deep breath, I reached forward and pulled his shorts and boxer briefs down enough so I could fish out his dick. I took another deep breath and began blowing him, careful to go a little slowly so I wouldn't make any noise.

He moaned gently and began to run a hand through my hair.

"That's a good little cockslut," he whispered to me as he locked his eyes onto mine. "You need some alpha cum to help you continue building a bit of muscle mass, yes you do... mmmm... They should chain you up in here and let all of the studs feed you loads cum after their workout. Fuck, that would be hot..."

I snorted around his dick and pressed on.

"Hey, don't yuck my yum Cocksucker," he said. I gave him a playful bite as response, not wanting to waste any more time than needed.

Luckily, it didn't take him too long to cum. Maybe the taboo nature of what we were doing helped accelerate his orgasm. He certainly seemed to cum quite a lot into my mouth. I let a bit of it fall out of my mouth on accident but managed to catch it in my hand and clean it up.

"Fuuuuck. You're the best Noah. I love that you're willing to entertain all my adventurous requests," he said with a sigh. "I bet that cum hit the spot, didn't it?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you for feeding me your "alpha" cum," I said with a wink and finger-quotes.

"Not a problem, not a problem."

I wiped my lips on my arm and put my shorts and shirt back on and picked up the towels. I opened the stall door and looked around but there was still no one in this area. With a nod to Michael, I led our exit and I washed my hands. Then we fled the gym and stopped somewhere to eat dinner. We returned home afterwards and took separate showers.

When I exited the shower, I saw that my sweaty clothes were missing and the lacy black panties were lying on the counter. Michael was wasting no time playing dress-up with me again apparently.

We had some more fun later in the evening. I was getting bored and challenged Michael to a Smash duel. Several matches were spent warming up, and then Michael made a bet with me.

"Let's up the stakes Noah. Best three out of five now. If I win, I get to spank you until that bubble butt is pink and stinging."

"What if I win?" I asked.

"Oh right. Well that won't happen," said Michael cockily. "How about I give you a blowjob and swallow again this time?"

"Hmmm... I suppose those are fair terms. Especially since there's no risk to me since I always win," I said.

I grinned and straightened up. Micahel had said we were upping the stakes, but really both the victory or the defeat sounded pretty fun. Getting spanked sounded hot.

I took match one, and Michael took match two. He took match three and I barely came back in match four to win again. We were tied up. Then he barely cinched out the win on match five.

"Get SMASHED Noah!" he whooped. He jumped off the cough and mimed throwing the controller at the floor and then did a victory dance.

"You're so immature," I said. "I just let you win because your neck looked too tired to blow me."

"Awww, you're salty that you lost. Maybe next time buddy. Now then, I BELIEVE you owe me something."

He tossed the controller onto the couch and then moved to my side and lifted me up by my wrists. In a smooth motion, he sat down, pulled my wrists behind my back, and laid me across his lap with my ass sticking out.

With his left hand, he maintained a hold on my wrists and used his elbow to pin my upper back against his leg. His right hand began rubbing my ass where the panties didn't cover.

"Mmm this is going to be fun," he said in an evil whisper. "Going to make you whimper like a whore."

He wound back and slammed his right hand against one of my cheeks.

"Ohhh!" I grunted in pain. He was not holding back.

"That's the spirit. Take it like a man."

He pulled his hand away and spanked my other cheek just as hard. Michael increased the speed of his blows and was spanking me about once a second. He alternated cheeks each time. I lost track of how many times he spanked me. By the end of it, I was moaning in pain and pleasure after each one. I could feel my ass glowing and smarting with minor pain in between each smack.

Finally, the assault ceased. Michael's hand rubbed my cheeks and groped the flesh greedily. He let go of my wrists and helped me stand up.

"What a good boy you are, staying put the whole time and all. Your butt looks nice when its all rosy and sore-looking. Unfortunately, I better go to bed now. I got called in tomorrow sadly."

"Aww. That's lame," I said as I massaged my ass gingerly.

"Oh well. Gotta replenish all those dollar bills I spent on turning you into my bitch," he said with a wink.

He gave me a quick kiss and went off to his bedroom. I continued massaging my ass for a few minutes and then watched some TV for another couple hours before turning in myself.