All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Ch. 01'

by creator1960

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Any Way You Cut It

You write like it's love, understanding and trust.

But, she fucked the handyman in his bed and then got him to help her buy her sexy clothes. BTW, when a woman dances and parades with a dance partner like that - it is advertising for everyone to see.

Sorry, if they had sat down and come up with an agreement whereas she could indulge away from home and then share with him, most of us could understand the love and emotion due to the age difference. A lot of men, very senior to their wives, allow discriminating sexual encounters for the women they love but - it is open and shared.

She's a sneak and an adulterer...sorry - you wrote it.

Good writing though - Thanks!

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
NO Matter-the trust is gone

No matter how hot he might decide it makes him, she is still lying and cheating; where is the trust in that. Maybe a marriage can survive the one, but can any marriage survive the loss of honesty and trust that goes along with what she is doing?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
too fast

Everything is written too 'efficiently!' The tryst he witnesses is surely her first with the handyman...she did not have to mention him dropping by, but if it were an established 'date', she would have mentioned him before or not at all. The change in attire style is too fast, there is no discussion from her about wanting to change her image ('Honey, several of my friends have mentioned that I'm dressing like an old maid. Let's go get me something a little livelier!') There is no history mentioned about them going out to a nightclub and her dancing with strangers. The first dance is fast, then all of a sudden, it is a slow dance...stranger probably kept her on the floor for a second dance, but that's not clear. Stranger would NOT have relinquished an easy mark to a bunch of other strangers. It is extremely unlikely she would have let the overt intimate fondling go on in hubby's view (or even other strangers' view, either)! Let's not even consider the heavy exposure, the management would have suggested some discretion, IF she would have allowed it in the first place.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Nice!

Becoming a cuckold can really spice up a vanilla marriage.

Do not be bothered by the flamers as he REAL men love us cuckolds as they can fuck our wives.

Gunship70Gunship70about 12 years ago
Get a Life

You guy's/gal's need to get a life. It's a story. Go look somewhere else if you don't like these kinds of stories. Read the title before opening. Keep it up 1960 don't let the anon's bother you.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Husband

Another husband realizes hi whore wife has made him a cuck and the fool likes it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kolejne opowiadanie o idiocie . Tylko psychiatra moze mu jeszcze pomoc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous