All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 13'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story again

wauw that story whit phil and kate are the best erotic story i ever read in my live you have a great talent i hope this is not the end whit phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok just a little over

i really did like it. The 2nd page you need to look at again. Names are all over the place. You use the last name of phil to much. You should just stick with first names. At one point you put freds name in the when talking about phil. As far ass the ages go too high. Hell both man could have heart attacks. Phil being 11 a little to big. I still gave it a 4.

Freddyj881Freddyj881over 14 years agoAuthor
thanks

I lost my editors email! Alan McC send me an email!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
F*cking HOT

Agreed!! I hpe there will be more. I love thise series, and the Phil stuff is awesome! Katie getting doubleteamed was awesome. Can't wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hey Freddyj881

did you see that only 4 people comment on this part? I guess that should tell you all. and it's just dumb now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot! Hot!

Loved the series. Especially the neighbor stories. Did he tape them? Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is really starting to piss me off! At least give a little bit of justice to the husband! But no you just want to celebrate the male pigs like all the other cucky authors on this site!!!

LEATBTLEATBTalmost 11 years ago
Just gets better and better!

Really enjoying these stories, looking forward to the rest!

filmjunkie95filmjunkie95almost 10 years ago
one of the in the series

I love this one. Cheating creampies are one of the hottest things and this is the best ive scene/read until chapter 24.

decatur40decatur40almost 7 years ago
AMAZING

This series is fantastic! The erotic content is HIGH VOLTAGE. Better than most of the erotica published today. Keep it up(!)

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 4 years ago
Damn, very good.

I think Sarah & Sheila should get fucked by Phil, too. It's their fault that Katie was put in this position. Sarah being sick & Sheila begging Katie to talk to him about his issues. If that didn't happen, then she wouldn't have had to do what she did. Just my opinion. Was a great read though. Kept me hard off & on. Can't wait to read the next chapter!!!!!

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 4 years ago
Damn, very hot

I think Sarah & Sheila should get fucked by Phil, too. It's their fault that Katie was put in this position. Sarah being sick & Sheila begging Katie to talk to him about his issues. If that didn't happen, then she wouldn't have had to do what she did. Just my opinion. Was a great read though. Kept me hard off & on. Can't wait to read the next chapter!!!!!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 2 years ago

Another great story.

I love hearing about her exploits and her submissive side. I can’t wait to find out if or how she tells her husband about Phils monster cock And how his advice helped Phil finally be able to cum. After all, dominating Katie, taking control of things is exactly what Fred said he needed to do.

BunnymasterBunnymaster8 months ago

Your writing is top shelf in conveying dirty, sexy action.

That said, you really need an editor.

Regardless this one of the best long series I’ve ever read.

Knockout job here, kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You did it again! You made a despicable situation and your wonderful writing skills turned it into a fabulous and exciting sexual event. Great job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES