All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 20'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Discovery

Excellent. Lots of accolades come to mind but gotta go as I just discovered your novella and want to do a little more reading. Thanks and keep sharing. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Naughty, dirty slut.

Love it.

mercianknightmercianknightalmost 13 years ago
Fabulous

You did yourself proud. A truly stunning piece of work and, as usual, a brilliant teaser at the end. I cannot wait to read more tales of Katie's exploitation.

ZachielZachielalmost 13 years ago
Christmas came early

Another great chapter but I gotta say that Phil and Sheila will be sorely missed.

Freddyj881Freddyj881almost 13 years agoAuthor
stop?

.....if its so bad then why do you keep reading them? Please use your screen name so we can read your 'works of art'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Why is this story in Nonconsent? the wife is doing everything willingly and enjoying being a whore/bitch for anyone and everyone with a pulse so why Nonconsent? It doesn't fit with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
group

Where do you see NC? Its in group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointing chapter

At least for me, who love the Katie/Phil relationship (but don't care much for this group stuff).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Would really love to see Phil come inside her just one more time before this ends!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Still the best

series. It may not be the sexiest part of the series (although everything happened that can happe), yet I consider it a very important chapter for the future. I can't wait ch. 21!

p.s.: no misunderstandings: it was very very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

a great addition to a great story. I did not think it was the best chapter I prefer a lot more 'non-consent' and this chapter was far from that. Maybe in later chapters Kate gets in over her head with Phil and he gets mad at her, and has much more degrading sex forced on her. Perhapse inter-racial, gang, or teen-on-MILF action. I am worried Kate is having too much fun and this is no longer a non-concent story in any way.

over-all this is one of the best stories on literotica.

phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome Series

Love the series, but I would have liked to have seen Katie struggle much more before giving in to her lust. She was just too easy in this chapter.

Again, though - huge fan of series. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great series, keep up good work!!

Love katie. Best series going right now. I think Ol Phil should get a rim job from the gorgeous wife. That would be so hot. I love katie fucking way below her means. Please keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not bad. . .

. . . but not my favorite. It seems as if every erotic storyline eventually leads to a threesome. Katie, IMO, is too unique for that. Also, she gave in to the Marine way too easily here. In fact, I'm not sure this chapter belongs in the non-consent category. I would have preferred the kid from Halloween to blackmail her or more one-on-one action with Phil. Maybe Fred could be working in his yard and Phil forces Kate to watch him out the window as he's nailing her. Anyway, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

not your best chap but great none the less. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree

more-one-on-one action with Phil. Definitely.

Rim job good idea too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Admit to being disappointed

Please... don't send Phil to jail. I want him to challenge Fred, show him who is the best man. I want Fred - and us - to watch Katie and Phil in some mind-blowing action. More int each other's bodies than ever. Lawyers and nephews - forget them.

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderover 12 years ago
Excellent

Dear Freddy,

From plot development, character progression and script, this is the best story I've ever read on literotica. I've been reading stories here for over 10 years. Really a well written piece. Are there going to be continuing adventures of Katie 'Mrs Jackson'? Please say so. This would be my first choice for screen adaptation.

Brilliant work. well done,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More-one-on-one action

It doesn't work with Katie. I would like to see more Phil and Katie and just them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One-on-one

I agree. Plus it would be very nice if her husband got to watch old stud Phil in action, pleasuring Katie like she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

agree with others that the one on one encounters are sexier but dont reveal to fred, the tale is hotter with the blackmailed/reluctant wife angle.making them swingers/ voyeurs would cheapen the characters and would ruin a promising series

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next chapter please

Please, guys carry on,I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next Chapter?

Nothing new since July. Was this the end of the series or will there be more installments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When`s the next chapter?

Well? When?

kontranaskontranasover 12 years ago
On when

This excellent story is in a deep identity crisis. The authors need time to find a way out. Understandable.

Go Phil!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well. . .

. . . I think it's safe to assume this series is over. No new entries in months and no recent comments from author. Too bad.

ZachielZachielover 12 years ago
o the possibility...

So many possibilities of great stories only to be ruined by trolls (hypocrites if you ask me as they actually read the stories that they claim they hate). If you decide to post your stories as well, please let the Lit readers know.

Z

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hope you reconsider

This is the best series i've read on literotica, and I hope you reconsider submitting here, or at least letting people know where you will publish. It was well written, sexy, and engaging. I'm glad to hear there is more the story, and I hope to be able to read the rest of it someday.

jalfrezijalfreziabout 12 years ago
Superb Story

Probably the best I've read.

Pity some people spoil it for others with spiteful comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't give in! fight the haters!

Where can I read more stories?? :D

2small4her2small4heralmost 12 years ago
Good Story

There is nothing more exciting than watching your wife cumming on another man's dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thinkings

Read nearly all of these. Hope you return buddy. Let you know the husband and Katie be back together OK? Looking for chapter 21!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great News!

Awesome to hear new entries are on the way. Any idea when we'll be seeing them?

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

don not keep us waiting forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope

hope you start writing again. Katie needs a job, maybe Norman could put her to wrok in the law office?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is really good. You should continue writing. Whether its a continuation of this series or a new one. I'd read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like your writing and have enjoyed the story for the most part! At this point though if you don't get a lil revenge for the husband and Fat Phil gets what he deserves then I'm done with this series! It was cool to throw in a bull several chapters ago but this Phil has definitley worn out his welcome and he deserves to get it stuck in his ass! What a fucking dickhead! Please give a lil justice for those of us not totally into depravity and cuckolding! Please!!!

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
This was among your best so far

This was among the best of the 20 Chapters of this story. You are a very good writer. Thank you so much for the hot times I have had just reading your works.

I read somewhere here that you are not going to write any more on this website because someone has called your talents into question. If that is so, I am very sorry. That means that "someone" has won the war and ran you off. Not good.

Remember the old adage: Sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me? I wish you would take those words to heart and not let that mean "someone" win this war with you.

In any event, I wish you well in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Katie & Phil please!

This series deserves more chapters so I hope you will continue soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wanked into a stupour

Fucking hell! I just read the entire 20 chapters and wanked myself off 6 times in twelve hours. Its not the usual loving Wives / cuckold / creampie type story I favour but I'm sure glad I took a chance on it. Mrs Jackson I salute you!

tryingit56tryingit56over 8 years ago
Great story

Loved how all three of them used her and gang banged her. Really a turn on

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 2 years ago

I’m loving this series and following Katie’s hotwife adventures. Great writing!! Keeps my cock hard and leaking in excitement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hotwife Need to read this for the true definition of a hot wife … my wife n I agreed to this ten years ago … since then I have seen her with about a dozen guys that she chose … this has included two gangbangs that she set up and I watched … mostly I watch n play with myself as she is satisfied, but I have been invited to join a few times … I’m hoping your story evolves to more of a hot wife scenario than the perceived forced / blackmail set up.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I don’t have words for what this story is doing to me. It’s spectacular.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
1630 Followers
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES