All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 28'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
halberstramhalberstramalmost 10 years ago
Another great chapter

You're a fantastic writer and a pleasure to read!

CKCCKCalmost 10 years ago

Such a cliffhanger ending. Can't wait for the next installment!

user110user110almost 10 years ago
i bet i know whats gonna happen

her sextapes will hit the net while she's in LA or when she's at the height of her fame, then when she's through with DWtS, he takes her to juarez and sells her to a bordello that does donkey shows.

anyway, that's what i would do if i was phil. tens of millions from the pornos, and i dont know how much a ms america who was just on tv can be sold for, but i bet it would be easy to sell her for six figures, maybe over a million to an arab.

Maximo DanoMaximo Danoalmost 10 years ago
Great as it always is!

Well done on this one! Glad you are rekindling feelings that lead to more reluctance on Katie's part. I said it before, I like her more when she's feisty and fights against her desires. Makes her character more realistic. And Fred broke himself off a piece on this one! Keep up the good work you guys! Thanks again for continuing to write.

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderalmost 10 years ago
Yikes! Exciting! Be gentle with Katie!!

Freddy, this was a BRILLIANT story. Great change of pace, break in momentum, and so unexpected. Keeps the series fresh and exciting, as opposed to continuous descent into madness. Betraying both Fred AND Phil opens up so many possibilities for the storyline. I'm sure that Phil is going to take it out on Katie somehow but please be nice to Katie. I would hate to see Katie subject to any kind of physical punishment\masochistic BDSM fetish. Katie is just as much a participant although she needs initial coaxing, and BDSM stuff is about extreme helplessness and masochism - not for Katie please. I do hope that you'll keep it exciting - you've set the stage for so many possibilities - non consensual, conflict, interracial, gangbang, voyeurism etc. Can't wait for the next installment! Go Katie! U d man Freddy!!

JackVincennesJackVincennesalmost 10 years ago
Katie & Phil in LA!

Katie succumbed to Freddy because she got worked up waiting for Phil to come back, she needed an outlet. Phil is pissed because Katie disobeyed him - he's got a classic "Napoleon Complex!" Another chapter of Phil taking revenge by degrading of Katie is not my thing- with respect to Freddyj881- been there, done that with previous chapters. Phil seduced Katie because he sensed she was a sexually frustrated submissive and of course a Size-Queen to boot! Katie is also jealous and possessive- she's always afraid Phil is going to go back to Sheila; so I'm hoping next chapter, Phil will alter his tactics and make Katie want him more by giving her Crazy Sex while they are alone in LA while also seducing another female dancer! Imagine Katie going absolutely nuts with Jealousy as Phil uses his "magic" with another sexy woman; Katie fucked Peterson the fake probation officer and Joel, it's time for Phil to go with a different woman. Instead of humiliating Katie for "cheating" on him with Fred, Phil should "romance" her in LA, making her fall deeper in love with him THEN bang another woman- forcing Katie to choose between him and her husband!

blackbird13blackbird13almost 10 years ago
Excellent!

I'm delighted to see Katie rediscover her passion for her husband, even if he doesn't realize the roots of her new slutty side. I hope this is a turning point and we are about to see Phil written out of the narrative, perhaps he goes to LA and never comes back. There is lots of potential for Katie alone or Katie and Fred together to expand upon, we will always have Phil's influence on Katie but now it's time to see where she goes by herself and where she sometimes takes her husband. I think this was the best chapter in a while, partly because I like Fred's character and I'm glad he finally got laid again and partly because I felt the Phil storyline has played out. And I'm glad to see Katie notice her hot,young neighbor finally, if only she knew what he's already done to her! What has Joechin done with the pics he took of her that night?

Cabsav2003Cabsav2003almost 10 years ago
Great work

Freddy, excellent story once again. But just go with your guts, don't listen to all this nonsense feedback about wanting Katie to do this or to do that. It's your story man, and it's been a superb journey bro, keep it up.

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderover 9 years ago
howdy

Howdy Freddy! Don't forget about us. I for one am checking every week for 'freckles' katie next installment!

doug502doug502over 9 years ago
great story

great chapter, looking forward to see if Katie will be punished by Phil. Maybe Phil will make sure Katie does very bad on her show. Maybe she will be so tired and sore from the pounding that Phil gives her, she wont be able to Dance.

hatchetman86hatchetman86over 9 years ago
here it comes

I can't wait for the next one, Katie's going to be all alone with him and Phils going to be looking for pay back. I love this series it just keeps getting better. Can't wait to see where they take this. It be great for an art matching life thing if he released the tapes. America seeing their sweetheart behind closed doors.

tonny_wangtonny_wangover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

Great story Freddy! Have to say that Katie is extremely hot when she is struggling with her deep-down slutty desire and her lifely love of her husband. One of the most exciting masterpieces I have ever read in this field.

Also, feel free to say no, but do you think it's OK for me to translate this into Chinese and put it on some Chinese forum with u as the auther? Thanks.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Read your bio

and if this is the kind of thing either you have done, or activities like this turn you both on, you have some problems. Why she would find Phil attractive in any way is the sign of mental illness. It would be easy to figure the author's motivations if he was old and fat male. He would be writing about his fantasies!

But for an attractive couple to write this, either or both together, shows an unhealthy attraction to submissiveness and humiliation.

We would never let Phil live with us, for starters, and my wife would shut him down in a NY minute. And she is horny as all get out. But to be pushed by an asshole would be repugnant and trigger fight or flight response.

Maybe you write these stories to infuriate, Idk, but you seem to have a loyal following of commentator's (but again note they typically do not show up on most LW stories.) I am guessing they are cucks to the core.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whore

You mean your whore wife Katie,don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’s about time you moved on a little instead of writing the same old story over and over. Thanks,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES