My Hot Wife Lisa Bike Week!

Story Info
Lisa The Hot Cock Tease Gets What She Deserves!!!
2.2k words
4.3
12.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These events started a few years ago when I decided to purchase a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Soon after getting the bike, I realized how turned on Lisa was every time we went for a ride.

She said the vibration from riding got her pussy very hot and wet. After we attended a few biker events, she also started to get excited about the way some women dressed and the looks they got from all the horny men.

Let me take a minute to describe Lisa. She is 5ft 7 inches tall with long blond hair and an incredible body. She is 36 /24/35 with the most fabulous tits and the tightest round ass on the planet.

She attracts attention and comments about her body everywhere we go. She also is the biggest cock tease you ever met.

She told me it was time to start building a wardrobe for these events. I quickly went online and started ordering sexy outfits for her when riding. Lisa quickly took a liking to very tight, see-through bodysuits and very short cutoff shorts.

She would wear the bodysuits with a button-up Harley shirt over them. She would only button one or two of the bottom buttons so her tits were exposed through the see-through material underneath. Her shorts are all Ahome-altered and exposed the bottom of her amazing ass and have slices cut in front so the area around her pussy shows.

The first time she dressed this way, we were on the way to DAYTONA BIKE WEEK. It was about a one-hour ride from our home. Lisa started getting honks and catcalls from every truck and car with men driving. She absolutely loved the attention and would tell me in my ear how wet and horny she was getting.

After riding for about thirty minutes, we decided to stop to stretch and get some gas. Lisa noticed a large group of bikers parked about twenty feet away in the station. When she got off the bike, I saw a few men commenting to each other and staring at Lisa's ass.

As I slowly pumped the gas, I told her, "Baby, you have an audience." Lisa being the cock tease she is, started to bend over to fumble with the saddlebags. Her ass was now in full view. Her shorts were now riding up, and more than half of her beautiful ass was on display. A few of the men started to comment to each other loud enough for us to hear them. Saying would you check out the ass on that hot bitch.

After a few moments, I said let's go in, get some water, and use the restroom. When we entered the station, there was a line of men and women waiting for the bathrooms. As we stood in line, I looked at Lisa with three-quarters of her ass hanging out, and my cock began to harden.

A very good-looking, large black gentleman got online behind me just then.

After a moment, I heard him say, "Hey, Dave, look at the ass on that blond."

His friend said, "Hey, quiet down; I think that's his old lady."

I looked back and said, "It's all good. She gets that a lot.

The black fellow said, "Hey, I'm Dawane, and this is Dave sorry if I was out of line commenting on your wife's ass."

I replied, " No, man, it's okay; I consider it a compliment, And that's why she is dressed like that."

Then Dawane said, "It's not just her ass. It's the whole fuckin package. She is spectacular". Just then, we entered the men's room and began to pee. Just then, I noticed Dawane next to me with his head back and stroking his tremendous cock as he was peeing.

As I watched him, he said, " Man, I'm having trouble peeing. My cock is rock-hard thinking about your wife."

I laughed and said, "I'm glad she turned you on so much. That's her goal".

Dwayne said, "Man, I can't stop stroking my cock thinking about your wife in front of me naked and what a cock tease she is."

I replied, "Yes, she is a professional and even better at getting fucked, especially while I watch her."

As we walked out of the bathroom, Dawane said, "Hey, Dave, this guy is cool with watching his wife fuck other dudes."

Dave turned and said, "No way, man, for real?"

I said, "For real, man, give me your numbers, and when we get settled tonight in our hotel, I'll give you guys a call." They ripped their phones out, and we exchanged numbers.

When Lisa finally came out, she looked better than ever. Her nipples were rock hard from the AC in the store, and her shorts were pulled up higher than ever. As we started to get on our bikes to leave, the two men came over and introduced themselves to Lisa. They both flattered her with compliments and studied her up and down, undressing her with their eyes.

We arrived at the hotel forty-five min later. When we got in the room, Lisa said, "So what was that all about back at the station."

I replied Nothing, honey, just two men I met who were checking you out.

Lisa said, "Checking me out. How, when I was standing in line?" Yes, they commented on how sexy you were, and we talked.

Talking about me, what was said?

I replied Nothing, honey. When we were peeing, I noticed the black guy Dawane stroking his cock. He said he was thinking about you. What? Are you kidding me? He was jerking off in front of you talking about me?

I said, "Well, kind of; he was saying he couldn't stop thinking about your ass and fantastic body."

Lisa asked, "So what did you say?" It took me a moment to answer him because I was pretty shocked at the size of his dick. I did eventually answer him. I thanked him for the compliment and said you would be thrilled because you're a big-time cock tease.

Lisa asked, "So that's it. Nothing else to tell me?" No baby, relax. There's more. I got both their numbers, and they may visit later tonight. I wanted to clarify it with you first. Well, that's all good, but I'm dying to know how big he was. Very, very big, at least ten inches long, and fat as a water bottle.

Lisa said, "Now that sounds very interesting. What about the other guy?"

I'm not sure, babe. I didn't get to see his cock. Well, this is something I want to look into further.

Call them and tell them to be here at nine tonight and to bring a large bottle of vodka.

I was getting so hard just thinking about what was ahead. I called them both, and it was on. When they arrived, Lisa entered the living room dressed so fucking sexy it was ridiculous.

Lisa came over and sat next to me on the arm of the loveseat. The two men were across from us on the couch and had a bottle of Gray Goose on the coffee table.

Lisa said 'It's nice to see you both again; thanks for the booze". Both men were staring at her. She wore a tight white bodysuit with no bra, a black mini-skirt, and heels. Lisa stood up and walked over to get some ice and glasses. As she walked, she shook her ass and made sure to bend at the waist to get the drinks.

The men were speechless, watching her skirt ride up, and the bottom of her ass come into view.

By now, I could not contain my composer any longer. I knew Lisa was ready to go, and by the looks on the guy's faces, so were they.

I gave Lisa a little nod, and she said, "So, guys, what did you have in mind for tonight besides drinking?"

The men did not know what to say, so I said, "Well baby, I was thinking maybe after a few shots, you could show our guests how sexy you can dance."

Lisa poured all of us giant shots, and we all downed them together. Then she leaned forward, letting us view her amazing tits, and poured us some mixed drinks. We all lifted our glasses to toast, and I said, "Here's to watching my sexy wife dance for us."

They both replied I'll drink to that.

After drinking two more shots, Lisa was ready; she put on some sexy R&B music and started to dance for us. At first, she went slow and teased us by bending over with her ass in front of us. As things got going, she started to rub her body and began to rub and squeeze her tits and perfect nipples. By now, we all had hard cocks, and I was rubbing mine through my pants.

Lisa noticed our hard dicks and said, "What's the matter, boys? Can't anyone talk?"

Dwayne said, "Talk, I can barely breathe."

Dave said, "Yeah, me too. The only Talk I want to hear is you telling us what to do to get you naked."

Lisa looked around and said, "Oh, that's easy. Just take your cocks out and jerk them while you watch me."

All three of us stood up, dropped our pants, and sat back down. We were all having our drinks and rubbing our cocks as instructed. As we all started watching Lisa dance and tease us, we all had some pretty heavy pre cum going on our cocks.

Lisa said, "I think I may have to suck some of that cum off, you poor boys."

Lisa dropped to her knees and took hold of Dave's cock, and started sucking it. Little by little, she managed to deep-throat his entire cock. Dave was in heaven, complimenting Lisa on how good she sucked his cock. Lisa dropped down and started kissing, licking and sucking his balls.

After about ten, min Dave was begging no more, baby, I don't want to come yet.

Lisa slid over and started to suck my cock. I was in heaven talking to her and the men about how she loves to suck cock.

Next, Lisa stood up, danced a little more, and asked, " What do you guys want next? Dwayne said come on baby, take off that sexy bra and g-string, and let us get started fucking you.

Lisa shook her ass in front of us, pulled her shirt over her head, and turned around, holding her tits in her hands. "How is this baby better?"

"Yes, much better; now uncover those fantastic tits." Lisa squeezed her nipples as hard as possible, then dropped her hands, put one finger on each side of her skirt, and slowly pulled it down. Lisa was now completely naked except for her five-inch slut heels.

Dawayne said I love your little landing strip of hair on your pussy, baby. Come here and let me lick your pussy. Lisa walked over and put one leg on the back of the couch and one on the floor. Her pussy was spread wide open in front of Dwayne's mouth. He started to lick and suck her, and she immediately started squirting hot cum on his face.

After eating her for a few moments, he said get on my fucking cock and do me you hot bitch. Lisa got on top of him and slowly tried to take his cock in her.

Dawane said, "What's the matter, baby? Is it too big for you?" I thought you wanted to fuck a big black dick.

I'm dying to fuck your big cock. I need a minute to take it all in.

Dawane said hey, Dave come over here and fuck her hot pussy and open her up for me.

Dave ran over and laid Lisa down on the couch, spread her legs, and started fucking her brains out. As he fucked her, she was screaming fuck me, baby; I love your cock. Show them how you fuck me and open me up for your friend.

After about ten minutes, Dwayne said, "So, are you enjoying watching us fuck your wife."

I said, "Of course, I love watching her fuck. I just want to see her take your giant cock now."

Dwayne said, "Did you hear that, baby? Your hubby said it's time to take my big cock."

Lisa stood up, climbed on his lap, and said, "I always do what my husband says." Lisa slowly sat on his cock and started screaming; it's too big; I can't take it. Just then, he pulled Lisa's ponytail and jammed his cock in her. Oh my god, that fucking thing is enormous. Pull it out. I'm going to squirt. Dwayne pulled his cock out, and Lisa exploded all over his lap and the couch. She was squirting uncontrollably.

After a few more drinks and a five-minute break, I told Lisa to lie down on the ground and show them how you rub your tits and pussy until you squirt for us. Then we will all shoot our loads all over you.

Lisa started to finger her pussy and rub her tits, then arched her back and squirted a stream of cum down past her feet. Unable to take anymore, we all started to cum, shooting rope after rope of hot cum all over her tits, face, and stomach.

Then in classic Lisa style, she took her hands and rubbed the cum all over her body while sucking it off her fingers and swallowing as much as she could take.

We helped her clean up, had a few more drinks, and called it a night. We hope you enjoyed our story. We very much enjoyed making it.