All Comments on 'My Hot Wife’s Coming Out Party Pt. 01'

by JohnCallden

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

This story is on track to do as well as your first failed try at writing erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi guy,

are you complexed by the size of your machine?

you need to fantasize and get excited about writing a story featuring men with big cocks.

you should consult, psychological disorders are well cured nowadays.

Good luck and good luck, your life will only be better.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Unless the husband is out getting some extra pussy, he's nothing but a roof over her head and food in her belly safe space cuck in her life now.

Whats funny is all those spank squad kids that cant wait for their wives to do this, really arent prepared for the divorce that has a 90% chance of happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@26thNC....you have the audacity to comment about someone else’s writing yet your sorry, worthless ass has never written a damn thing. Well, other than about 10,000 smart mouthed comments. There seriously is not a bigger loser on the entire internet than you. It’s very clear that you have severe mental issue as no sane human would spend literally hours a day commenting on stories they supposedly hate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the comments. There is always somebody who shouldn't even be reading them. It seems the comments really upset some readers. Word of advice to you whiners, stop reading them. 26thNC, keep the comments coming. You tell it like it is, and the trolls can't stand the truth about a story, especially if it's garbage like 90% of the stories posted in loving wives are. I never read a story before reading the comments first and the tags on a story. Critics like 26thNC help me avoid stories I know I won't like. This category attracts the fetish, interracial, voyeur and incest writers. Somebody should tell these writers to put stories in the proper category. Always get a kick out of the complainers who seem to think you actually have to write something to criticize somebody else's writing. Do you actually think the critics who criticize best seller books actually write them? Get a life fellow and stop your whining. You're showing the rest of the world how really stupid you are. (signed ML)

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Ah, there's my anonymous bitch again. I wondered where your cowardly ass had been. How clever for an anonymous bitch to complain about someone else's writing, when you can't even be bothered to identify yourself. I know another loser who does nothing but read my comments and whine about them. You're been my bitch for more than two years, and it hasn't slowed me down at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pt 2?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

As someone who was a long-time commenter before writing anything, I don't see anything wrong with non-writers criticizing. All of us go to movies, then talk about, or even post about, how great they were or how much they sucked. How many of us have made a movie?

How many professional critics have worked in the medium they criticize?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A guy 'with too many teeth in his mouth'.

Could have been worse I suppose: he could have had them in his pocket!

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

No criticisms here, just stiffness. Something of this nature happened to me years ago - and then we married. 5 STARS JOHN.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 2 years ago

Pure porn! I loved it. This story reads hot, but humorous.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous