My Hot Wife’s Coming Out Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Fate Turns Hot Wife’s 1st Stranger-Fuck Into Wild Foursome.
2.5k words
4.34
29.5k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Hot Wife's Coming Out Party -- Part II

By John Callden

Act IV -- Baseball Boy Slides Home

As Vee's soft white-cotton pullover slipped up and over her head, what little hold its fabric claimed over her marvelous braless breasts reluctantly gave way. Surrendering then to the force of gravity -- first one, then the other, bounced softly and came to rest with a playful jiggle.

The blended beauty and sensuality of this delightful image escaped neither her increasingly horny new athlete-playmate nor her equally excited husband (your humble narrator). The latter, you'll recall, has observed the splendor, thus far covertly, through a high-powered zoom lens attached to a then state-of-the-art video camera.

As the buff Canadian soaked up the sexy vision of loveliness returning his smile, he gently cupped my baby's mouthwatering C-cups in his hands -- softly, teasingly, rubbing her swelling nipples in a circular motion with his thumbs for what seemed minutes. After giving each a tender suck and soft lick, his lips drew a gleaming path of kissing and nibbling down her undulating ribcage and abs, making their way toward the soft wet crater he knew would soon enough surround his cock.

I had hoped for a shot of him slowly and teasingly peeling off her panties. But, alas, while patience may, indeed, be a virtue, it's not one of Vee's, especially when she's in all-out horn-ball mode. Anticipating its next stop, she grabbed and lowered her thong just seconds ahead of his tongue's arrival. This triggered an amazingly pleased smile and soft whimper from her lips as the lapping probe found its juicy target.

Might this guy know a labia majora from its minora inner-part and where exactly to concentrate his tongue when properly eating the combo? He'd just received the best cock-sucking job I'd ever seen, topped off by his admittedly first orally-induced nutting, so expectations would run understandably high.

So, on the off-chance he'd return the favor and cause her to cum with his mouth, I held my silence, lifted the camera, zoomed in on Vee's sweet cooch and the tongue slowly working its way around its moist perimeter, and hit "Record." My cock twinged as I watched his invading lingua enter her glistening vaginal hole as he began tongue-fucking her in, out and around. In one smooth action his left hand retreated from her soft right tit and quickly found its way to her pussy, where 2 fingers spread her lips to expose her hiding bud and his tongue moved to in a series of flicks and licks, eliciting a quite familiar moan from my life-partner.

"I want to sit on it," Vee cried out abruptly. Wait... what? She was asking him to stop eating her out? WTF?

The mystery was quickly solved once I noticed she was staring at his impressive cock. Damn -- It had already nearly returned to its previous rock-hard state, just minutes after creaming in Vee's mouth.

His lips still busy downtown, he somehow managed to reply, "I thought I'd lick you a while and make you cum in my mouth. What, no good?" Guess he got the memo.

"Ummmmm. I want you deep inside of me. Come lay next to me."

"I'm getting the tap?"

I bit my own tongue to contain a laugh at the well-timed Seinfeld reference, which, thankfully, flew right past Vee. Levity aside, I, too, had hoped the oral maneuvers had lasted longer, if for no other reason than to get Vee's response and ultimate orgasm to various moves on tape.

I'd hoped to witness some righteous cunnilingus beyond the stock pancake/vortex moves pleasuring my little girl. That's right -- as a training film of sorts, and why not? What better way to become a better pleaser of my own wife's needs?

But I suspect the not-too-bright ballplayer had gotten too fancy, perhaps even unleashing the at-the-time-oft-cited Sam Kinison "Alphabet" technique (which, quite frankly, I've never found to actually work on any gal).

Meanwhile, her hand grabbed his cock before his repositioning was fully complete. She bent and spit on the knob, completely wetting him by spreading her spittle along his shaft with her fingers. Moving her hand up and down; back and forth, she tested the degree of both stiffness and slickness her actions accomplished.

"Mmmmmm." She watched with wonderous delight as the cock in her palm responded to her gentle strokes, which now included his balls, and quickly came to full raging erection.

Speaking slowly as she placed cool soft kisses all over his hot hard-on, "Each time I felt you throb in my mouth my mind went wild imagining this torpedo diving deep into my pussy." She then clenched both hands around it, one atop the other as though, oddly enough, gripping a baseball bat, and spit on, then thoroughly engulfed the protruding remaining shaft and the throbbing head atop it.

"Just look at that... " she mused, gawking at her warm, meaty treasure with wide, adoring eyes and a lustful smile before slurping a long wet lick down its jizz-and-saliva glazed underside, then adding impishly, "... it's sooo biiiig." I had to smile, myself, immediately recognizing Vee's classic expression, which translated to "BJ over. Time to sit on it."

And sure enough -- with that, she pivoted to face the recumbent hard body and smoothly straddled his groin, grasping his cock gently between her fingers and swirling the head to tease her clit and anxious wet hollow, until finally inserting his tumescent knob with a hard squint, a big smile, and an audible "oooh." As her pelvic motions slowly worked it in and out, submerging a little more meat with each gentle thrust, the ooohs becoming first ohs and then oh babies, I witnessed yet another milestone. Someone else's cock was working its way into my wife's eagerly, no -- hungrily, receptive pussy. And each stroke was bringing an unexpected metamorphosis to her entire face.

"Ohhh baby, that's sooo good: I love how your cock feels inside me," she purred, bending down to first lick and suck his neck, then opening her mouth wide to engulf his eagerly awaiting lips and tongue. And at that same moment, I watched her very slowly slide herself all the way down to his balls, managing a budding groan of joy despite the lip-lock as his long, hard cock completely disappeared into her cooch.

"Touchdown," she called with another salacious smile, then began working herself up and down his shaft. She took it deep into her vag, splitting her inner labia lips, which stretched wide to grasp his diameter, and rolling her eyes each time she reached bottom. The increasing scarlet flush in her cheeks, plus the rhythmic moans and widening grin, told me the all-too-familiar sounds of my love's orgasm were only moments away, and I knew this would certainly be a major toe-curler.

"Don't cum, yet, " she whispered, "don't stop -- don't stop."

"You're doing all the work, kid," lover-boy reminded her, matter-of-factly. Then, following a short pause, asked a truly stupid question -- "Do you like how I feel inside you, babe?"

"Shut up and Fuck Me," Vee cried.

With that, Vee leaned down, closed her eyes, and planted her mouth over his, at the same time beginning to quicken the pace of her trips up and down his shaft. And with the increase in speed came an increase of ooohs, ahhhhs and ohhhhhs, both in number and volume, Vee unlocking their mouths just long enough to groan her pleasure, then quickly retuning to suck his tongue as his big Vee's V juice-soaked dick slid in and out of her dripping, insatiable, pussy.

Moments and dozens of deep pud-pumps later, I heard the familiar whimper my wife makes when she's just about to explode -- it was louder and more intense than usual, but no one knows that sexy sound better than your humble reporter.

Seems her stallion picked up on it, too, and took it as a call for swift action -- licking his fingers, then moving his hand upwind to rub her clit vigorously while she slid her horny hole up and down his long, thick pole. And yup -- that drove her f'in crazy. She unlocked their lips and sat back a bit, granting him clearer access to her screaming hot bud. Throwing her head back so far her hair fell across his crotch, she reached back with her right hand to play with his balls, all the while continuing to ride him and vocalizing sounds the likes of which I'd truly never heard from her.

"Cum with me," she almost screamed, then in a decidedly more horny tone, "Cum IN me. I wanna feel you cum while I cum."

"We're.... raw-dogging it.... here, babe, " he reminded in a confused tone. "You... sure.... you're cool?"

She had a box of Trojans which had remained in her pocketbook, so I was somewhat shocked to hear her respond:

"COME IN ME NOW," she screamed, probably loudly enough to hear downstairs at the bar.

"Happy Birthday" he proclaimed in response as he grabbed both yummy ass cheeks with both huge hands and lunged his pelvis upward with a grunt, filling my love with the warm baby batter suddenly spewing from his enormous dick.

"Oh My GOD, that feels soooo fucking amazing," were the only intelligible sounds of the thousands I heard as she came and came and then -- came some more.

Minutes later, the dude who had just fucked my wife's brains out used those huge hands to abruptly flip their positions, Vee now passively supine and he now dominant. And he wasted no time reentering her, sliding his cock all the way home in one smooth stroke. Didn't he just cum? Holy shit, he was still hard! And he was pumping Vee, if you'll pardon the expression (and grammar), "fast and furious."

"Wow! That shit really works," Vee gasped between moans as the long shaft of his cock slid into and out of her pinkness with such force she felt his balls slap her ass with each lurch forward. And each slap evoked a guttural, crescendoing "ohhhhhh" from her mouth. The dude was really drilling her.

Of course, I didn't know at the time that the "shit" Vee was rating 2 big thumbs up was the Viagra BB convinced her they both should take in order to "fuck all night."

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh... OHHHHHHHHHH."

Vee was orgasming again, and quite loudly. I wanted to watch her face as she came. While I hadn't managed any decent face shots of her while she rode on top, now by standing up and taking a step or two to the left, I was able to zoom in for a head close-up. If I'm being honest -- Her expression shook me a bit.

The mother of my child was staring up into her new fuck-buddy's eyes with a goofy, almost entranced expression. Her smile widened as her head was rocked back and forth with each measured, forceful stroke. He had a cadence going -- four slow, long, deliberate, deep pumps, followed by a dozen or so fast rabbit-like plunges, then back to the slow deep four. The fast ones got her near screaming, and the slow, deep ones made her lick her lips, moan ecstatically, and kiss him lovingly. Her facial cheeks were flushed with the tell-tale natural rouge of animal sexual fulfillment. But it was that dreamy look in the eyes and the way they stared into his which tore at my emotions and tested my resolve (and my hardon).

As though on cue, Vee suddenly began pleading, "Fuck me deeper. Oh pleeeease -- fuck me deeper and don't stop."

Her gorgeous head arched back on the pillow and her wild eyes rolled back as her wish was immediately granted and the pussy-pounding took on a decidedly more primal pace and force. And, with each thrust balls-deep into Vee's luscious gash came a crescendoing chorus of delight, one I'd never experienced in all my years of marriage to her, even with the biggest, baddest, most bodacious vibrating dildoes and toys we'd ever played with. And believe me -- Vee had enjoyed being plowed with some real monsters.

I pulled back on the zoom to get a bigger picture, just in time to notice that her legs were spread extra wide, feet straddling his ass. And her hands, when not massaging up and down his arms, chest and shoulders, were clasped around his waist, pulling him hard into her as she drove her pelvis upward to receive as much cock with each thrust as physically possible.

Even from afar at wide-angle, Vee's facial and body response to the ball-player's fucking made clear that her buttons were being pushed as never before. As aroused as I was, the fact that this dude was obviously fucking my wife better than she'd ever been fucked still seemed a good thing. After all, this WAS her special birthday present. But I couldn't help wondering -- did she KNOW I was there or did she think they were alone? Perhaps more importantly -- did it matter?

Suddenly -- My moderately-buzzed head was racing to a bad place and picking up all kinds of paranoid thoughts along the way.

For starters -- I had never seen Vee deep throat a cock anywhere near that big. Sure, she had no problems accommodating mine, but I'm just an average-sized Joe. I was finding it difficult to believe she'd never done this before. And, as far as I knew, she'd never swallowed a guy's cum before (BJ's were always foreplay for us), yet she practically begged this stranger to cum in her mouth. And I'd never heard such loud and intense moaning and begging from her when fucking. But most disturbing of all -- by far -- was the dreamy way she looked into his eyes as he deep-dicked her senseless........

Stop!

Shit -- I wasn't supposed to be jealous here. She's not cheating so I'm surely not mad. Did I really expect her not to enjoy the hot steamy naughtiness of fucking and sucking a big strange cock? And with my consent? Of course not. Nevertheless, I suddenly felt the urgent need to retake my mate.

As I quietly lowered the camera to a conveniently placed side-table, I reminded myself that decorum must be the theme of my next scene. I took 2 steps toward the bedroom, then froze as it hit me -- Shit, she'd think me quite the asshole if I just walked in there just then: Her F-boy continued to bang her deep and hard and she continued to moan with delight and kiss him just as deeply. Not exactly the optimal entry-point for hubby to appear from out of nowhere.

Think. Think. Short them suddenly stopping to rest (which seemed unlikely) I needed a distraction. Something to allow a casual, natural entrance onto that bed and into the action.

Knock knock.

I checked my watch.

It had to be Hay-Z, the ballplayer's exotically beautiful and horny friend who had made a point of telling me hours before, while rubbing my crotch in fact, that she sported a particularly tight pussy.

Knock knock.

Yup -- sometimes things just work out.

End Part II