My Hotwife Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
A New Hotwife Experience.
3.6k words
4.73
35.6k
47
18

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night and morning after my encounter with Scott was not at all what I expected it to be. I desperately needed to be in Dan's arms again but he was still hours from being home. This was the first time that I'd done anything without being able to be reclaimed by him immediately afterwards. Feelings of uncertainty and guilt crept in and I guess I just wanted Dan to tell me everything was ok. My reaction caught me completely off guard. Dan eventually got home, he ravaged me and reclaimed me exactly how I needed but some feelings remained that we needed to work through. We had experienced all combinations by now of Dan watching, participating or simply hearing about it afterwards. While he was open to everything more than I was, we both agreed that a traditional threesome like we'd had with Ron and later with Kristen was our true sweet spot where we felt the most comfortable. I loved performing for Dan but also needed the immediate gratification of him taking me back. We both felt we should pursue encounters in that direction at least for the foreseeable future. Ron had been in a relationship for a bit so unfortunately he seemed out of play. I surprised Dan by telling him I'd prefer a threesome with Kristen over being alone with another guy. It had nothing to do with being bi or something, I just was so much more at ease with my husband present. Since there were no immediate prospects anyway, we decided we keep an open mind and see how things went. Unfortunately things didn't go all that well over the next few months.

Several days after our conversation I was retained in a capital case, it was one of the biggest cases of my career. All through the spring and summer it brought a huge workload that cut into all parts of my life. I felt constantly stressed and it started to take a toll. Our visits to the lake were infrequent, I missed way too many workouts and ate too much fast food. I knew I was not doing well but just couldn't put the brakes on. For the first time in more than three years our sex life started to slow down. Dan did his very best to keep me balanced all summer but his work was cutout for him. We had no new adventures for the entire summer and I was stressed beyond belief. I wasn't happy with what was going on, or not going on at home. I was unhappy with my body as for the first time In years I'd gained weight and hated it. It became a cycle and I seemed stuck in it. Perhaps worst of all I was turning 50 in just a few weeks and it had me freaked out. Thankfully my case finally came to an end just after Labor Day and my life was my own again.

I knew I needed my physical release so I started back to the gym with a vengeance! Dan had booked a week for us at a beautiful new beach resort to celebrate my 50th; I only had a few weeks to try to make a difference. Every night away from the stress, every night back in the gym and every night back in my husbands arms made me feel like myself again. I couldn't wait for a week away with my love and I on a beautiful beach. We checked in the day before my birthday and headed immediately out to the beach. The ocean is truly my happy spot and I could feel the remaining stress pour out of me laying there next to my gorgeous husband. We did absolutely nothing except sit together relaxing and talking until the sun had dipped below the horizon. Our sex that night was the best in months! It's amazing what just a little relaxation can do for you. I woke up on my 50th to a perfect beach day, sunny skies and high humidity. I was in a bikini by 9 and on the beach with my coffee in hand a few minutes later. It was the perfect way for me celebrate a bit of a milestone.

Sometime in the early afternoon Dan went to the pool bar to grab us a round of boat drinks as I waited watching the waves. It seemed he was gone quite awhile so I turned to see if I could locate him. I spotted Dan still at bar apparently in conversation so I decided to walk up and join him. I found that my husband was chatting with the bartender and clearly seemed to know him. He slipped his arm around me and introduced me to Matt.

"Damn man you got yourself a trophy wife," he joked to Dan as he checked me out in my bikini.

"Nope I got me a trophy husband," I shot back with a grin as I shook Matt's hand.

The guys both laughed and we were off. I've been around men like Matt and my husband most of my life and feel so comfortable with them because truly strong men treat a strong woman as an equal. Dan explained that he and Matt had served in some of the same units but never at the same time because my husband was 10 years older. They had also been in some of the same Middle East spots as contractors. They had met there years ago, were never friends because they didn't spend much time together but knew and respected each other. He had saved enough money to get out of the business and now tended bar a few days a week, flirting with all the lonely married women while their husbands went golfing.

Matt was absolutely gorgeous and 100% my type! He looked like he could be Dan's brother. He was muscled and fit with a full sleeve of tattoos on both arms. A well groomed beard, strong shoulders and piercing blue eyes finished the package. It may have been just hopeful thinking but I swear I knew in the first 10 minutes I was gonna end up naked with this guy. He flirted with me right from the start almost like he knew it was totally okay to do so. He called bullshit on me when I told him we were celebrating my 50th birthday so we bet a day on his boat if I proved it. I could see he was enjoying me in my bikini and Dan was loving showing me off too. Our drinks were on the house the rest of the afternoon and I was a bit tipsy by the time we said goodbye and headed upstairs for a nap. Dan and Matt exchanged cell numbers and we made plans to spend a day on his boat the day after next, his day off. Dan and I retreated to our room and again had the best sex in months! Just the prospect of the naughtiness to come filled us with lust for each other. In felt so good, it felt like "old times".

We were still frisky the next morning and after another delicious round of love making Dan sent me to the pool bar alone so I could flirt a little. We knew Matt would be there and Dan promised not to be too far behind. I decided on my turquoise bikini and didn't even waste time with a coverup. Matt saw me coming across the pool deck and stopped what he was doing to watch me... what a turn on! There were only a few others at the bar this early so I walked around to the servers station where he could see me better.

"I've got something for you in my bikini," I teased seductively while glancing down.

Matt didn't know what to say at first and I was quite pleased I'd surprised him!

It took him a few seconds to notice my drivers license peeking out from my bikini bottoms where I'd tucked it to tease him. I was certain Dan would ravage me later when I told him what I'd done! Matt still seemed confused.

"I have to prove my age to earn my day on your boat right?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," he said when he figured it out.

"Go ahead," I teased while looking down at the license but not offering to take it out.

Matt stared directly at me contemplating what he was going to do. Finally he reached to take it from me. He moved slowly and his eyes never left mine. Two fingers brushed lightly against my hip and then just inside my bikini. He didn't pull it out immediately but left his fingers there touching my skin inside the thin fabric. It was dirty and erotic as hell! Just a couple inches lower and he would have felt just how erotic I thought it was, already wet from just this.

Matt checked quickly for my birthdate and then handed it back to me. I of course made a big show of tucking it back in.

"Damn girl you look fucking awesome for 50," he told me, "I'd have guessed you 15 years younger."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," I teased.

"Everywhere?"

"Everywhere!"

"I notice you have a beautiful anklet on again today," he said, "does it have meaning for you?"

"It sure does," I answered, "maybe we can talk about it tomorrow."

The ice was definitely broken now. I was proud of myself for being so brazen! Dan joined us just a few minutes later and I so wished I could tell him everything that had just happened. Matt made us a couple drinks and we finalized our plans for tomorrow. I couldn't believe how excited those few minutes had made me! I couldn't wait to get Dan alone that afternoon and evening. I definitely wasn't disappointed when I told him about what I'd said and done with Matt that morning. Our sex that night was amazing as we both anticipated what was coming.

In the morning I selected my pink bikini and covered up with my shortest cutoffs and a tied up tank top. Dan and I arrived at Matt's condo just after 8 the next morning and met him at the marina. It was such a beautiful setting on the inter coastal waterway. Matt had a sweet boat and we were on the water heading out a half hour later. The scenery was incredible! I'd never been on the inter-coastal before and was blown away by the marshes and wildlife. Dolphins swam next to the boat while million dollar properties lined the onshore bank. Some 45 minutes later I could see the open ocean ahead of us! We headed northeast from there I believe along the coast but steadily moving out to sea. Small dots of land appeared on the horizon and dozens of boats as well. We made our way among these offshore gems along with many other day cruisers. Along one small island I noticed that most of the people were nude or close to it and asked Matt where we were. He explained that these islands were on the border between North and South Carolina and that neither state claimed them. There was nothing in the way of law enforcement out here and so the area had become a haven for those seeking a nude beach. Even most of the people I saw on nearby boats were taking part.

Matt found us a quiet spot several hundred yards from anyone else and we dropped anchor in three or four feet of water. I grabbed a beer and stepped into the beautiful warm water. This was definitely the way to spend a day! We floated in the ocean and then eased ashore to explore the small sandbar together. I never knew such beauty existed right off our shores.

The day simply flew by. Sometime in mid afternoon we waded back out to the boat to float a bit then start heading back in. When we turned towards land I lay on the bow letting the sun dry my wet body and without giving it a thought I sat up and removed my top. I have no idea why I was feeling so empowered but I just knew I was in charge today. I could see Dan was surprised but was definitely enjoying my impromptu tease. Neither Matt or my husband stopped looking for the longest time and I felt excitement building inside me. I couldn't stop imaging what the night would bring.

We got back to the marina and secured Matt's boat before walking up to his place. His condo was gorgeous, it faced west across the waterway and marsh where the sun was starting its slow decent. He sent Dan and I to the guest room to clean up and said he'd get some wine opened for us. We showered off quickly struggling to keep our hands off each other. I pulled my hair in a pony tail the way Dan loves and put on a minimum of makeup deciding to let my tan do the rest. I had packed a couple possible outfits but selected a thin white sundress, with a delicate floral bra and panty underneath. I walked out barefoot, accepted a glass of white wine and sat on the couch to join the guys watching the sunset. The tension was so thick between us, not a word had been spoken about it but we all knew what was going to happen. It was inevitable! Radio Margaritaville played quietly in the background. I grabbed Dan's hand and placed it on my right thigh then did the same with Matt on my left. The slight movements of their hands on my legs had me feeling electric. There was little conversation, everyone waiting for the first move to be made. The sun dipped below the horizon and beautiful pink and orange light flooded the room. I stood and walked towards the French doors, then when I got there I let my dress fall off my shoulders and onto the floor. I danced slowly to whatever reggae song was playing while I worked my way back towards them. I felt like someone else had control of my body.

"Would you like to just watch me for a couple minutes?" I asked my husband as he nodded, "I want to show you again what a bad girl I can be. You haven't gotten to watch me in so long".

I ended my question with a deep kiss exploring his mouth with my tongue.

"You can kiss me after I become your hotwife again," I teased. I could already feel him hard through his shorts.

Slowly I turned my attention to Matt, I walked to him and knelt between his legs, I began working on his clothes.

"We didn't get to talk about this today," I told him, "but my husband loves to share me and tonight I'd like to be shared with you".

I kissed him and continued, "I'm gonna start with you but I want you both to make me forget about everything for awhile okay?"

I took Matt's hard cock into my mouth and barely heard his answer.

"Can my husband take pictures of me with you before he joins us?" I asked in between long slow swallows of him.

"Oh yeah".

I felt more than saw Dan move closer. I faced him slightly so he could see Matt's cock deep in my mouth.

"Am I your bad girl baby?" I asked. I couldn't believe how easy the words were coming, "I wanna be your slut baby, I'll do anything for you," I added as Matt's erection found my mouth again.

I worked Matt's cock for several minutes then stepped back as seductively as I could and removed my bra, letting it land close to my dress on the floor. I slid my thumbs inside my panties as moved closer again to him.

"You wanna take these off?"

Matt's hands grabbed firmly onto my ass and then my hips. He helped me slide my underwear down and his fingers found my freshly shaved slit. I moaned loudly as he pressed inside me, I was soaked. Two fingers moved in and out slowly. We made out while he fingered me and I had my first orgasm of the night rubbing my clit against the palm of his hand. We were both already covered in sweat and I was dying for more. Turning to face Dan I straddled Matt reverse cowgirl. I pressed my clit against his erection and began rubbing back forth on it, I was sure I could cum again just from that but I had other plans. I held Matt's throbbing cock in my hand as I teased my husband again.

"Do you wanna watch me become a hotwife again baby?" I asked, "you wanna see this in me?"

I'm sure Dan was as excited as me, he moved closer and kissed me again, no words were needed. Matt had one arm around my waist while his other hand caressed my breasts. I still had his dick in my hand and worked it slowly against my clit pausing only long enough to slide a condom over his beautiful dick. When I was certain Dan was in the perfect place to see I lined Matt up and pressed down onto him. He entered me completely in one movement and it took my breath away. His cock filled me to my belly as I began grinding my hips with each one of his new thrusts. The sensations of a new lover overtook me, my lust was raging. I leaned back against Matt so Dan could see every inch of Matt's cock disappear inside me. Our bodies began to slam together and my moans filled the air. I teased them both my with body and my words.

"Do you like my body?" I asked of Matt, "Do you like fucking me?" I challenged him.

"Do you like watching me fuck?" I asked my husband, "Am I your bad girl when I do this?"

Dan couldn't take anymore, he grabbed me by my hair and forced my head onto his cock. I made a show of giving him the dirtiest, sloppiest blowjob possible while Matt continued slamming his cock into me. I was totally lost in the moment. I felt like my husbands personal porn star again, I hadn't felt anything like this since our threesomes with Ron. This is what we needed, what we desired. My pussy and mouth both filled. My husband was satisfying one of my cravings while watching the other be filled by this near stranger. The two gorgeous men used my body and I loved every second of it! Matt fucked me like it was the last thing he'd ever do, he fucked me like you fuck a woman you barely know who's giving you her body. The noises of skin on skin coming together, his grunts and my moans drowned out the music. Dan's grip on my hair was unrelenting as I gagged on him all the while praying he wouldn't stop fucking my mouth. I wished I could see how depraved I looked at that moment.

Suddenly, and with no warning at all, one of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced overwhelmed me. My body trembled and shook with the strength of it. Tunnel vision started closing in. I pulled Dan from my mouth long enough for me to let out the scream that needed to escape. It seemed like I was cumming non stop and I couldn't believe the sounds leaving me. I became aware of a warm feeling that started at my face and dripped down onto my chest and I realized that watching me cum that hard had pushed Dan over the edge and his orgasm now covered my body.

When I finally relaxed I fell back against Matt's chest trying to catch my breath. He was having no part of being done yet though. Matt easily picked me up and set me down on my back across the couch. He moved between my legs again, pinned my arms above my head and plunged his cock back inside me. I wrapped my legs around him as he began fucking me again with long, powerful strokes, every beautiful inch of him filling me. I grabbed at his ass and clawed at his back; his stamina was incredible. I had yet another beautiful orgasm just before I felt him push deeper and slower, his cock twitching and throbbing inside me. He pulled out of me and ripped off the condom just in time for his orgasm to join my husbands, this time just a bit lower on my chest and belly. He collapsed against the couch, both of us completely spent.

The room had grown darker by now, we all laid quietly for quite awhile. I couldn't believe the things I'd said and the way I'd acted. Strangely it felt so good and normal though. I looked around at Matt and my husband and was proud of what I'd done to two incredibly hot men. I loved being Dan's vixen, he looked back at me like I was a goddess in his eyes. I had to admit to myself that I had missed this. Being allowed to unleash this other side of myself made me feel so free.

We talked quietly for bit and Matt offered us his guest room.

"I'm not sure how this works," he said, "if you guys need some alone time you're welcome to use that bedroom."

It was my turn now to let them know I wasn't finished with them. As confidently as I could I stood and took my husbands hand leading him towards the back bedroom. I grabbed onto Matt as well and gently pulled him with us.

"There's room for three back there isn't there?" I teased, "cause I'm definitely not ready for this to end."

We walked together to the bedroom to finish what we'd started.

To be continued...