My Hotwife Journey Ch. 08

Story Info
Rekindling with our best friend Ron.
3.3k words
4.7
20.3k
37
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopefully you've read chapter 7 as this chapter is going to be picking up right where it ended.

*

Dan and I didn't even attempt to get back to our hotel by the time our amazing threesome with Matt ended in the early morning hours. We crashed in his guest room getting a few hours of sleep before the morning sun woke us. We stopped for breakfast on the way back to the hotel and even though we were exhausted we just couldn't stop flirting and teasing with each other over coffee. The night had been amazing and we both felt that our lifestyle urges were back in full force. We made love the moment we finally got back to the room; loud, fun and passionate. I felt completely alive.

Even though we hung out with Matt by the pool several days, the rest of our vacation was spent with just the two of us in the bedroom and we could barely keep our hands off each other. When the week was over I hated to have to leave the beach but I knew home was gonna be just as fun and even the long drive back turned out to be eventful. I wore my cutoffs and rode with my feet on the dashboard driving Dan crazy all day with the view. We talked and laughed and teased until neither of us could take it anymore and we made love on a secluded picnic table at a Virginia rest stop. Virginia is for lovers after all! It was like being 17 all over again and it was exactly the same as it had been after our first threesome with Ron nearly two years ago. I couldn't wait to see where the renewed passion took us.

By our second weekend at home we had already been able to make plans with Ron to meet us at the lake house. It had been well over a year since our last threesome with him and I was ready to rekindle it! We had stopped playing together when he was in a relationship but he was again totally free and looking forward to some old times as well. We met at the lake house Friday after work and it was like we had never taken a break, we barely got out of bed all weekend! Everything felt so wonderful and natural again, these two gorgeous men knew my body so well and I theirs, this was exactly where our fantasies wanted us to be. Ron enjoyed his opportunity to join us as much as we enjoyed allowing him to. I lost count how many times we made love that weekend and by Monday morning it was nearly impossible to stop smiling as I drove to work and back to the real world again. All through the fall and into the first part of December we would meet every other weekend. We had sex in the shower, in front of the fire and even outside one unseasonably warm evening. I felt like I was Dan's personal porn star, his vixen. When the three of us weren't together Dan and I made love nearly every day. I can't imagine how it could have gotten any better. Fifty years old and I was having unquestionably the best sexual experiences of my life!

Towards the middle of December we made plans for another of our usual weekends together. I wasn't working on Friday so I was heading down by myself Thursday night to clean the place a bit and have some quiet time at the house alone. Dan was flying home from a work trip late Friday afternoon and would drive straight over from the airport while Ron was coming up from near Cincinnati and hoped to be there right after work and about the same time as Dan. I figured my guys would be tired Friday night but we were expecting snow Saturday and it sounded like a day best spent in bed.

Of course you know what they say about plans! My trip down was fine on Thursday but the winter storm had arrived about 18 hours early and by Friday morning the freezing rain had already started. I was relieved to hear Ron had left early and hoped to beat the worst of the weather and arrive earlier in the afternoon. I waited to hear from Dan to see if his flights were going okay. We stayed in touch via text but things were looking sketchy. His flight was scheduled to arrive at 545 but at 515 he was still sitting on a runway in Atlanta, clearly it was going to be a late night.

Ron had arrived safely and helped me finish up the few things I had left to do. I continued to text my husband but things continued to look bad. I sent Dan pictures as I showered to tease him and our conversation turned naughty very quickly.

"Are u gonna start without ask me?" He asked.

"I wasn't planning to," I text back, not wanting to admit the idea thrilled me!

"You should... and send me pics!" was his reply.

I sent him more pictures and avoided the topic. I wanted to do it but it somehow seemed wrong, Dan persisted however.

"U out of the shower? I dare u to walk out in just your towel!"

We teased back and forth. I selected Dan's favorite black bra and tiny g-string that left little to the imagination and sent him selfies as he waited still stuck on the plane.

"So unfair!" he text me back, "god what I'm gonna do to you when I get there, especially if ur a bad girl tonight".

I kept saying it wasn't gonna happen and gave a dozen excuses why despite the fact that the idea was making me wet just talking about it.

"Ron won't do that without you here," I challenged.

"I sent him that pic u just sent me so I'm betting he will!" Dan sent back, "and I told him it was ok". The naughty little devil emoji accompanied his text.

"No u didn't!!!!" I text even while secretly hoping he was telling the truth.

"Go ask him," he replied, "finally leaving hope to be there by 11, I love you", was his last text.

My heart was racing wondering if he was telling the truth. I knew he was okay with Ron and I playing but hearing him say it was so exciting and erotic! I also knew I wanted it to happen but would I have the guts I wondered, hell would Ron?

I could hear Ron was out in the great room or kitchen area so I figured I should get dressed and get out there too. I dressed very simply; I chose a pair of old sweats and a tank top under a loose flannel shirt that I loved. I kept the black bra and g-string on just in case, applied just a little eye shadow and nervously I headed out.

I saw Ron check me out as I came into the kitchen and immediately I wondered if he was expecting me to be wearing something less. I left the flannel hanging open and tied loosely in the front so at least he could see the tank top underneath. Ron had made a flatbread pizza while I'd been showering and it looked delicious! I grabbed a beer and we sat on opposite ends of the couch. A football game was on the tv and we talked about all the usual stuff we always did. The fact that we were are such good friends makes everything easier but tonight I felt nervous. Everything seems normal I kept telling myself. The pizza and beer did little to ease my nerves... or was it excitement?

"Dan finally is on the way," I told him, "probably gonna get here late".

"As long as he makes it safe tonight it won't be too horrible," he replied.

"Definitely," I said, "were you and him texting too?" I asked.

Immediately I sensed Ron was blushing and of course it made me do the same.

"Did he really send you that picture?" I asked him.

"You looked hot as hell in it Lynn," he said in reply, "seriously fucking hot, don't be mad he sent it".

"I'm not mad," I said with a smile, "I'm glad you like it".

Neither of said anything for a minute or two, tension hung thickly in the air. I sipped on my beer knowing what I wanted to do but afraid to make a move. Finally I just asked the question, my voice was cracking with nervous energy.

"Would u like to see?" I asked him.

Ron never actually answered me but moved over next to me on the couch and kissed me deeply. In seconds we were tearing at clothes and the tiny g-string was in plain view for him to see. Ron's hands explored across my body and slipped inside the thin material for just a brief instant making me moan in anticipation. My bra joined the rest of my clothes on the floor and his mouth found my nipples hard and aching.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I whispered.

I was expecting Ron to lead me there but instead he simply picked me up and carried me down the hall, his strength making me even wetter in anticipation.

"Yours or mine?" was all he asked.

"Yours".

Ron laid me down gently on the bed and moved over me, my legs parted for him without conscious thought. His lips started on mine before moving to my neck, shoulders, chest and stomach. I felt the g-string pulled to the side and his tongue moved across me. I was soaked long before his mouth touched my clit and tugged on it, gently pulling it in. I moaned his name and held his head in place greedily wanting more. Just minutes passed before my first orgasm rolled thru my body, causing me to tremble and shake as it passed.

Ron stood back and watched me as the pleasure tore through me, then I saw him removing his pants. I hadn't touched him yet but his thick, gorgeous cock was fully erect already. My legs spread again for him without a word needing to be spoke. He moved in between, took off my soaked g-string and in one beautiful push was inside me. I gasped in pleasure at the sensation, a long drawn out moan. Skin on skin we moved together. I loved the trust that allowed us to share this experience without a condom between us, and could feel every inch of him filling me, it was simply incredible. He was an amazing lover, not better than than my husband but different. Tonight he moved in long, slow and powerful strokes. He would pull out so just the head of his cock remained in me then drive forward and bury himself deeply over and over again. Each push felt like he was splitting me in two in exquisite pain, I was lost in it. Small orgasms came one after another for me, then the strongest when I finally felt him tense and the warmth of his own orgasm flooded me. Just like the first time we had sex the taboo eroticism of it pushed me over the edge. My scream filled the room as we collapsed into each other's arms.

Ron and I laid close to each other for a long time. Conversation finally came when I could breathe again and we spoke easily about the beauty of this wonderful friendship that allowed moments like this. We touched each other lightly each hoping for more once we had fully recovered. Time passed in the dim light of the room.

"Can I ask you something?", Ron asked me eventually.

"Of course".

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to," he added cautiously.

I'm almost needed to laugh. "I'm pretty sure you can ask anything by now," I replied.

Ron paused for a moment before he spoke. "Have there been others?" He asked, "I mean has Dan shared you with anyone else?"

I could feel my face flush with embarrassment and hoped he couldn't see. I ran possible answers through my mind while wondering if he would hate the truth.

"Yes there was one other," I lied a bit, not ready to disclose everything. I swear I could feel Ron's cock stir against my leg when he heard me answer. Could that be my imagination? Was it actually a turn on for him too?

"God that is so hot!" he said, removing any doubt.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yes!", he replied, "such a turn on! No one who knows you would ever suspect your secret," he said pausing. "Honestly I know it shouldn't but it makes me a little jealous too. Other than Dan I hope I'm the best lover you have".

I could feel his full hardness against my leg by this point and I knew he was telling the complete truth. Did every man harbor these fantasies I thought to myself. I began touching him again and there was no doubt he was turned on and ready.

"No one else gets to do what you do though", I whispered to him, "No condoms," I added with a dirty grin. "And other than Dan you definitely are the best".

I threw my leg over top and mounted him quickly, sinking down and feeling him rise till it felt like he was nearly in my belly. We both groaned at the feeling.

"Fuck Lynn that's the hottest thing ever", he said while our bodies started moving together again.

I couldn't believe another man was as excited with "sharing" me as my husband was. I leaned in to kiss him and put my mouth next to his ear. "Show me how jealous it makes you to think of me with someone else," I told him.

There was no pause, I could sense it immediately. Ron's body began driving up to meet me, slamming into me. I moaned and cried out at each impact. Then with what seemed like almost no effort on his part I felt him lift me off him and roll me onto the bed and then onto my belly. My face was forced down into the pillow and I felt his cock drive back into me from behind. In this position Ron filled me to the max. There was no tenderness in it, just raw fucking, our bodies slapping together. He had never fucked me this rough before and it felt so damn good.

"God yes... fuck me!" I challenged him. My body moved to meet his with every push. I gave back to him as hard as he was giving to me and I said some of the same things to him I usually said to my husband to drive him crazy with lust. I teased him with visions of other men taking my body. My words worked as well on him as they did with husband and I was soon rewarded with another powerful rush of his orgasm exploding inside me. Back to the bed we fell again, struggling to catch our breath, his second orgasm now dripping from me.

Ron started some sort of apology but I covered his mouth with my hand. "Don't say another word," I told him, "that was amazing and you don't ever need to apologize for anything we do in bed!"

We laid together quietly for several minutes. It was after 10 already and I knew that Dan was likely to be arriving soon. I slid from Ron's bed after a last kiss. "Thank you, that was pretty incredible," I purred.

"You guys have fun," Ron replied, "try not to keep me awake all night," he laughed.

"You'd love it," I teased as I walked naked from his room to mine, purposely leaving him with a last view of my ass as I strutted out his door. God I felt like such a slut but I loved it!

I crawled into my bed still naked to wait for my husband. I lit a candle and waited for close to an hour for him arrive. Dan walked into the room carrying my clothes he'd picked up from the floor and couch in the other room. He leaned in to kiss me and buried his face in my hair. Did I smell like sex I wondered?

"Hey baby," I teased while pulling the sheets down to reveal my naked body to him, "care to join me"?

I watched every move as Dan set my clothes down and began removing his own. God I love his strong body! His dick was obviously hard and ready just from seeing me waiting for him and I'm sure the sight of my clothes tossed to the floor helped some too. I wondered what he could see in the dim light of the room. Did my body somehow betray me and show evidence of the fucking that had went on? Now naked, Dan joined me in bed. For the second time tonight I opened my legs at the sight of a beautiful cock approaching my sex. He rubbed up and down my slit feeling my wetness.

"I was a bad girl tonight baby," I cooed.

"How bad?"

"Really bad," I whispered, "why don't you fuck me while I tell you about it."

He needed no persuasion as he forced himself into me to take back what was his. My wetness surrounded him immediately.

"God you feel so good," I told him, a mixture of pleasure and pain at the suddenness with which he took me.

"Your so wet," he said, more a question than a statement, "did you?" he couldn't even finish the question.

Dan was already close, I could tell it wasn't going to take much. My legs wrapped around him, my arms pulling him close, my mouth next to his ear.

"I did baby... I fucked him just like you told me to. He went down on me and made me cum and I fucked him twice in his bed," I said in the sexiest voice I could.

Dan was already past the point of no return now. He could hardly move trying not to cum. From the bottom I took control and fucked him, my hips working him violently and my pussy clenching him tightly.

"Fuck me baby," I implored him, "god I love you inside me... I don't ever want this to stop".

Dan's thrusts met mine again, he began pounding me back into the bed, his hand found my neck and I was suddenly powerless. Love, passion, control, they were all present. I loved his hunger and power, the way he fucked me made me feel like a dirty goddess. I pulled at his hand on my neck so I could tease him with my words again.

"Cum in me Dan... I need you to cum for me so bad."

One final squeeze of my pussy around his throbbing cock.

"Cum in me like Ron did".

The words barely had to time to pass my lips when his orgasm started. I could feel his warmth spreading through me. I held him close as it seemed to go on and on, pouring into me. I always thought it was the most beautiful feeling possible. I didn't let go until the last throb had passed and then I pulled him down beside me.

We held onto each other tightly, intertwined on the bed. Our words came in quiet hushed tones. Dan wanted to know every detail of what I had done. In minutes he was hard again and I hadn't even begun the story yet. I grabbed his cock and began gently stroking him.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know, we have all night my love".