My Housemaid, Maria - Saturday Night

Story Info
Part three focuses on Saturday nights events.
5.8k words
4.62
3.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acguy
acguy
10 Followers

The evening had been a little subdued. Our plans to go out after dinner postponed to another evening. We worked together to prepare dinner. Neither of us wanted to let the other out of sight. There were many light touches and caresses as the meal was placed on the table, and we sat down to eat. We both enjoyed the food, but we enjoyed the time spent preparing it together more.

As the table was cleared and Maria put the dishes in the dishwasher, I opened a bottle of wine. I was no connoisseur but asked for recommendations from more knowledgeable friends. I hadn't been disappointed yet. I poured the red wine into two glasses and went into the living room to prepare a fire in the fireplace. This consisted of flipping a switch, and warm flames burst forth. I had installed a gas fire after getting tired of cleaning ashes and chopping wood.

Maria exited the kitchen and sat beside me, taking my hand and leaning against me. "Paul, no deep relationship discussions tonight, ok? Let's enjoy the evening and have some fun," Maria said, adding a wink as she mentioned fun.

Once again, she tried to slow my need to rush headlong into a relationship. I knew she was right and turned to kiss her. "Maria, you're right, of course, let's enjoy the evening. Is there something you'd like to do or something you'd like me to do for you?" I asked. Her smile told me she had something planned.

"Babe, go get comfortable and meet me back here," she said with a mischievous grin as she bounced to her feet and headed to the spare bedroom.

I loved watching her walk away; the bounce in her step and the way her skirt swished back and forth was intoxicating. I was off in fantasyland until I heard the bedroom door close. I got up and went to my bedroom, stopping in the ensuite to brush my teeth and wash my face. Looking in the mirror, I decided to slip on a pair of grey cotton runner shorts and a black T-shirt.

I returned to an empty living room and was just about to sit down when I heard Maria call out. "Paul, please stand up and close your eyes; I have a surprise for you." I stood with my eyes closed, a smirk on my face as I heard her door open and sensed her move closer. "Hands behind your back, baby." I heard as she took my wrists and cuffed me with fuzzy handcuffs.

"Oh, kinky babe. Can I open my eyes yet?" I said.

"Not yet, Paul, let me move you in front of the couch first," Maria said as she guided me, and I felt the couch against the back of my legs. Before I could sit, Maria grabbed my shorts and quickly pulled them down to my ankles before giving me a push, and I fell back. I opened my eyes as I fell to see Maria standing before me. My mouth was suddenly dry as I took in Maria's new attire.

Once again, she wore heavy metal hoop earrings. Around her neck, she wore a black leather choker with a metal ring hanging from the center. She had applied black eyeshadow and black lipstick, which gave her a wickedly sexy appearance. The steampunk look had been exchanged for a Dominatrix look. A tight black leather corset covered her midriff while cupping her exposed breasts. She wore a black thong that barely covered her shaven pussy, and to complete the ensemble, she wore knee-length black boots with what looked like five-inch heels. While not towering over me as I sat, she did strike quite the imposing figure. My shock quickly gave way to desire as my cock stiffened at the sultry look Maria gave me.

Maria picked up her phone, and suddenly, the room was filled with the sounds of a piano. I didn't recognize the tune, but I suspected the composer was standing before me, swaying from side to side. Her eyes were focused on me as she ran her hands up and down her body. Her nipples responded to the caresses and became engorged. I licked my lips at the thought of getting them in my mouth. Maria smiled, seemingly reading my mind as she pinched them and moved closer. Leaning in, she placed a hand on my shoulder to keep them just outside the reach of my lips.

With a laugh, she pulled back but not without reaching down to grab my cock and give it a quick squeeze. I moaned at her brief touch, craving more but denied. Maria then stood and began to dance seductively in front of me. She turned her back to me and bent at the waist as her hands slid over the delightful globes of her ass. She briefly pulled the cheeks apart, allowing me to see the string of her thong and the flared base of a plug snugly fitted in her ass. I voiced my desire once more with a loud moan at the sight and was rewarded as Maria straddled my legs and presented her ass to me.

"Worship my ass, babe. Let me feel your lips and tongue," she said in a commanding voice.

Not being a fool, I quickly showed my adoration of Maria's delicious rear. I started with kisses on each cheek before licking up her crack. My hands cuffed behind me made it more difficult, but I pressed in. Maria must have liked this as she reached around to pull apart her cheeks, giving me complete access. She pushed back as I took the flared base of the plugs between my lips and pulled. I pulled it out slightly before letting it go and allowing her sphincter to pull it back. Maria let out a gasp and told me to do it again. I was happy to comply and did it several times before returning to kissing her sweet ass cheeks. When she decided I had worshiped enough, Maria turned and stood up. Taking my head in her hands, she fed me her left nipple.

"Suck on it, baby, roll the nipple with your tongue, don't be afraid to use your teeth either," she moaned as I did as commanded. Maria fed me each nipple alternately, so back and forth I went. She seemed to enjoy it when I would bite down. Then she would push my head away until the nipple slipped from my grasp. I could tell she was getting more and more excited as she controlled the action. She finally let my head go and sat back on her heels. "You're so good at obeying, baby. I think it's time you got a treat," she said as she spread my knees and crawled between my legs.

With a push, I fell back against the cushions as she wrapped a hand around my member. I looked down as Maria stuck out her tongue and licked the tip. She pulled back and grinned, and I knew then that I was in for a teasing. All I could do was watch as Maria began to lick my cock as if it were a popsicle. Her free hand moved to cup my balls, and I groaned loudly as a finger tickled my perineum. Maria began to pause at the end of each lick to take the head between her lips and suck hard. Seeing this bald domme sitting between my legs was almost too much, and I began to buck my hips. This brought a swift response as she tightened her grip on my balls to remind me who was in charge. This had the desired effect as I no longer had the urge to come.

Maria winked at me as once again she began to lick. This time she used a feather touch, letting just the tip of her tongue caress my cock. The feeling was exquisite and agonizing all at the same time. I never wanted it to end, but I needed to cum badly. Her smile told me she knew just what she was doing to me. She then dipped her head and began sucking my balls, taking first one, then the other and finally both into her mouth. The firm grip on the base of my cock ensured I wasn't coming soon.

Finally, Maria decided I had had enough, and she stood up. She helped me sit up and reached around to uncuff me. I rolled my shoulders to loosen up tight muscles as Maria looked down at me. I had an idea of what she had in mind next and moved to kneel in front of the couch. She smiled, sat in front of me, and spread her legs wide, confirming my suspicions.

I started to move closer when Maria put her hand on my forehead. "You will still be following instructions baby; I just need your hands free for this." She chuckled. She pointed to a spot on the inside of her thigh just above where the boots ended, saying, "Kiss here." I was happy to do that. "And here," she said, pointing to a spot on the other thigh. She continued to point to a spot, alternating legs as I slowly moved closer to the prize. She had me focus on the spot at the top of each leg, asking me to lick and kiss. I was so close; the wonderful scent of her arousal filled my senses. Maria again got my attention with a hand on my head as she pulled aside her thong. Her pussy lips glistened and I wanted so badly to taste them.

I was given my directions, licking up both sides of her pussy and kissing my way back down. Maria then used her fingers to pull apart her pussy lips and directed me to lick from bottom to top. Her fingers then pulled further, revealing her clit. I was eager to taste and moved, letting my tongue flick before closing my lips around it. Maria quickly provided instructions to maximize her pleasure, and I did my best to follow. As her excitement rose, I began to reach up to play with a stiff nipple. My mouth roamed up and down, planting kisses, sucking and nibbling on tender skin and slipping inside to probe Maria's depths.

I felt the boots on my back as she grabbed my head and held me in place. Her muscular thighs squeezed as I felt her begin to cum. I doubled my efforts as best I could. Unable to move my head, I could still use my tongue. I circled her clit, flicking it back and forth before closing my mouth over the engorged clit and sucking hard. Maria began to buck, nearly wrenching my neck as her thighs held me. With a last few shudders, Maria released me, and I could sit back. My face was coated with pussy juice, and I licked where I could reach. Maria lay back with her eyes closed momentarily as she came down from her high.

I smiled at Maria as she opened her eyes and looked down her body at me. I was rock-hard and full of desire, but I fought the urge to claim her. I would continue to play her game tonight. There was nothing that I hadn't enjoyed, and I doubted anything to come would give me any less enjoyment. This was confirmed when she pulled me closer, licked her juices from my face, and then shared a deep kiss with me.

Maria slowly stood on wobbly legs and then pointed at the couch and said, "Sit, babe, I need to feel that wonderful cock inside me." I was eager to comply, sitting back as Maria closed my legs and knee-walked to hover over me. She reached down to hold my cock, and we both moaned as she rubbed the tip along her pussy lips. Our eyes were locked on each other as she slowly lowered herself onto me. I felt her heat cover my cock head and then encompass my shaft. Our groins met, and she sat still as we both enjoyed the feeling.

Maria slowly moved her hips as I leaned in to kiss her breasts. Once again, a hand went to the back of my head, holding me in place, and I relished the feeling of being controlled by this vixen. Her other hand slipped between us as she started to rub herself. Ever so slowly, Maria raised up and then just as slowly, she lowered herself. She continued this pace for an eternity; at least that is what it felt like. I would always be on edge at this pace, something I think Maria was well aware of.

As I continued to adore her breasts, I felt her hand moving quickly between us. She grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled my head back to kiss me, and moaned into my mouth as she came again. Her last movement was to lift herself off me before she came, letting my cock slap against my belly, once again denying release. Her fingers furiously rubbed as she moaned into my mouth, her tongue darting in and out to drive home her dominance. She finally finished and rested her head on my shoulder as she caught her breath.

As Maria slowly recovered, I held her, softly caressing her back. After a few moments, she sat up again and, with a smile, said, "Do you need to cum, baby? I've got a nice surprise for you." Maria then got off me and turned to show me her ass; pulling her cheeks apart, she tapped the butt plug and said, "Would you like to take that out for me now, baby? We need to make room for that nice hard cock of yours."

I was too shocked to move but quickly regained my composure. While running a hand down one cheek, I reached to grasp the base of the plug and slowly started to pull it out. I teased Maria slightly by letting it go before it could pop free. She moaned but then gave her ass a wiggle to tell me she enjoyed it. Once again, I slowly tugged until, finally, it popped free. Maria reached around to take it from me before standing and walking to the spare bedroom. As she left the room, she called, "Meet me in your room, babe."

I entered my bedroom and wasn't sure what to do, I wasn't big by any means, but I didn't want to do anything to cause Maria real pain. My wife and I had tried anal once or twice but weren't thrilled with the experience. I was standing there with my dick slowly wilting when Maria entered with a bottle of lube.

She looked at me and knew immediately that something was wrong. "Babe, What's the matter? I thought you would enjoy trying something like this. I love the feeling of a hard cock in my ass, babe; you don't want to disappoint me, do you" she added with a fake pout. She saw my lack of excitement and pulled me over to the side of the bed, where she sat down. "We need to do something about this, babe, and I know just the things," She said, before taking my cock into her mouth, applying some suction as she cupped my balls. I looked down to see her looking up at me. Watching a woman suck my cock while looking up at me is one of those erotic moments guaranteed to get me hard. I was standing over Maria, but we both knew who was in charge.

With Maria's oral skills, it wasn't long before I was rock-hard again. She let my cock slip from between her lips but still held it as she reached for the bottle of lube. "I'm going to need this thing to be well lubed, and then you are going to make sure my butt is lubed up nicely as well, Paul," she said as she drizzled it down my shaft. Her hands felt wonderful as she made sure it was all coated. I just stood and enjoyed the experience until she jumped onto the bed on her hands and knees and stuck her butt out. "Pour some downy crack, babe, and then use a finger to lube me up. Use one for starters. Then you will need to add another, I think," Maria said, making me realize she had done this a few times before.

I took the bottle of lube and slowly squeezed it, leaving a trail right along the crack of Maria's ass. I added some to the palm of my hand as I began to run my fingers up and down. After ensuring it was well coated, I gently pushed my middle finger in. I was surprised at how easily it slipped inside, but Maria turned and told me the plug had left her a little loose. I soon added a second finger, pouring more lube on my fingers as they slowly went in and out. Maria must have enjoyed the feeling as she was softly moaning as I did this.

I decided that Maria was lubed enough and withdrew my fingers. She turned to look at me and smiled as I took hold of my cock and moved closer.

"Yes, babe, put it in, fuck my ass; I'm ready for you," she cried as I pressed the head against her butthole. She dropped her head to the bed and reached underneath to rub her pussy as I pressed harder. She was still tight, but as I applied more pressure, I watched the tip of my cock slowly disappear inside. I got past the sphincter and paused for a moment; I think we both needed a break. My cock was being held in a firm grip as Maria diddled herself. She was moaning softly as I began to press again.

As I watched most of my cock slip into Maria's ass, I heard her say, "Oh baby, it feels so good; I'm so full. Now, fuck me, baby. I want you to fill my ass with your cum, grab my hips and fuck me now."

Her words fired up my lust, and I reached to grip her hips as I slowly thrust in and out. She was almost too tight, but as I began to get a rhythm, her ass seemed to loosen up. Maria started to drive back, meeting each of my thrusts, which told me she was enjoying this as much as I was.

I turned my head and saw our reflection in the full-length mirror on the wall. I saw Maria with her hand furiously rubbing her pussy while she watched our reflection as well. She had a look of excited contentment on her face, sometimes closing her eyes as she moaned out her pleasure. I knew I wouldn't last long as I watched us in the mirror.

"Maria, I won't last long; it feels so good." I cried out.

"Don't hold back, Paul. Give it to me now, baby," she responded.

I couldn't hold back any longer. With the last thrust, I felt the cum rushing up my shaft. Gripping her hips tighter, I drove in one last time as I came deep inside Maria's ass. I fought to keep my knees from buckling after being kept on edge for so long as I felt Maria tense, as she too came due to the attention her hand was paying to her pussy. I pulled back, letting my cock slip from her ass and then stumbled to collapse on the bed beside Maria. With a giggle, Maria got to her feet and rushed to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

As I lay there recovering with an arm over my eyes, I thought about how wild all this was. What the hell was I doing with Maria? I had long recognized that I lusted after her but never expected it to lead to what we shared this weekend. I also knew that there was something more involved than mere lust. I had always cared for Maria. How could you not? She was a loving, exciting and beautiful woman. Many people take one look at her, seeing the shaved head, the heavy metal jewelry and all the tats and make a poor judgement. She wasn't the radical anti-everything that often chose this outward appearance. Maria enjoyed the glances her appearance provided but didn't need acceptance from the watchers. She was a musician and an artist, confident in her abilities and appeal.

My thoughts were broken as I heard the bathroom door open, and Maria returned to the room with a damp washcloth. She didn't hesitate as she grabbed my now flaccid cock and began to clean me.

"I need help washing my back, Paul. Do you think you have the energy?" She said with a smirk.

I sat up, grabbed her, and quickly pulled her over my knee. Her firm ass was in a perfect position as I held her. "I have plenty of energy, you little minx," I said as I began to spank her. There were glancing blows meant to be loud rather than painful. Maria squirmed and giggled as I held her down.

"It doesn't seem like it, Daddy, if that is as hard as you can spank," She teased.

I paused briefly as she called me Daddy, realizing it was a turn-on as we played our little game. I let the spanks become firmer, and her bottom began to glow red. This seemed to quiet Maria down but also to excite her more. She was still squirming, but instead of escaping the blows, she was trying to direct where they landed.

"Yes, Daddy, spank your bad girl. I have been so naughty, teasing you all night." She said in a monotone voice, mimicking a bad porno. I soon stopped and let my hand explore to confirm my suspicions. Running my fingers down the crack of her ass and then finding her pussy sopping wet, I knew she was excited. I let my fingers briefly slip inside and got the expected moan before removing them. Two can play the teasing game. I stood up, dumping Maria unceremoniously on the floor, landing on her butt. It was my turn to laugh as I headed for the shower, "Shower time, Maria, chop-chop." I called out as I entered the bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom, I headed for the shower, set the temperature, and turned on the water. I'd done a complete renovation of the bathroom a few years ago. I upgraded to a large soaking tub and went high-tech with the shower. A touchpad allowed me to adjust the temperature of the water and included presets like cool-off, steam and comfortably hot.

There were side spray heads, a large rainfall shower head, and a wand for rinsing. It was a luxury I was glad I'd splurged on.

Maria opened the door with a scowl on her face. I couldn't help but laugh; she couldn't keep it up and giggled as she rubbed her butt. "You bruised my butt. Now you need to kiss it better," she said. She was laughing again as she tried to act wounded.

acguy
acguy
10 Followers
12