My Housemaid, Maria - Saturday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never a problem, babe, but first, I thought we could have a quick shower and then share a bottle of wine while we enjoy the hot tub," I answered. I'd added a hot tub on the patio just through a set of French doors in my bedroom while I'd renovated the bathroom.

Maria seemed to like this idea as she opened the shower door and pulled me in. We resisted the urge to fool around again. The fact was that I needed some time to recoup. Being with Maria made me feel young, but my body reminded me of my actual age. We enjoyed soaping each other and ensuring all the intimate spots were clean. After we rinsed, I shut off the water and asked Maria to get the wine and glasses while I took the cover off the hot tub.

The night sky was clear as I looked up. The nice thing about living on the outskirts of town was that I didn't get much light pollution to hide the stars on a clear night like this. I loved to sit in the tub on a night like this and stargaze. It was so relaxing. Having Maria at my side tonight would make it extra special.

Maria had taken the time to put together a small tray of cheese, crackers and grapes and brought the wine and glasses. She'd even taken the time to open the wine. I rushed to help her, taking the wine and glasses as she put the tray down. I helped Maria into the tub and then climbed in myself. After pouring the wine and handing Maria her glass, I sat beside her. I put an arm around her shoulders as I leaned back to look at the sky. I felt a calm contentment settle in my mind as I realized how right this felt.

"I often sit out here on a clear night like this and just relax and look up into the sky. The hot water and the star-filled sky relax like nothing else can. I never realized that I was missing something until just now when I put my arm around your shoulders." I said to Maria as she sipped her wine.

Maria remained quiet as I looked upwards, and I grew concerned that I had said too much. I looked over at her and noticed she was softly crying, and I was immediately alarmed. She quickly put her wine glass down when she noticed my look and turned toward me. "Don't worry, Paul, these are happy tears." She said to calm me.

She said no more and turned to lean back to stare up at the stars with a smile. I kissed her forehead and followed suit. We sat quietly, staring upwards, both lost in our thoughts. I wasn't one of those geeks that could name the constellations, I didn't know the Big Dipper from Orion the Hunter. I just loved staring up. Sometimes I wondered if there was someone somewhere out there doing the same thing as I was.

Maria nudged me and raised her hand, pointing up and excitedly said, "Look, a shooting star, make a wish, babe,"

It took me a moment to find what she was pointing to, but eventually I found it and chuckled. "Sorry, my love, that's a satellite, not a shooting star." I replied. I felt Maria tense and pull away slightly as she looked at me. "What's the matter, Maria," I asked, my voice full of concern.

Maria had fresh tears in her eyes but was smiling as she struggled to answer. "I don't think I will ever tire of hearing you say, my love. I can't describe how it makes me feel, baby." She swung around and straddled my legs, gently kissing me and laying her head on my shoulder. I held her close as I leaned back to look at the stars. After a short while, Maria seemed to compose herself and moved to sit beside me again. We enjoyed the snacks and the wine as we watched the night sky. We whispered to each other as if afraid to disturb the tranquillity of the evening.

Eventually, we both noticed we looked like prunes and decided to get out of the tub. The night had turned a little chilly, so we rushed back into the house and found towels to dry off with. After drying each other off, I took the big beach towel and wrapped Maria up like a mummy. Her arms were stuck at her sides, and she was at my mercy. She complained but not too hard as I lifted her and lay her on the bed.

I left her momentarily as I went to the closet and pulled a wand from my toy chest. Her eyes lit up as she saw it, and she wiggled in anticipation. I lay down on the bed and tried the wand on low. I lay it over a breast, wondering how much the vibration she would feel through the blanket. There was little reaction until I started to turn up the speed, and then Maria closed her eyes and started to enjoy the sensations. I shifted from one breast to another as I began to kiss her neck and nibble on her earlobes. I noticed she was trying to move a hand from her sides so she could touch herself, so I lifted a leg and lay it across her belly, pressing down to prevent her arm from moving. Maria groaned in frustration and then turned her head to capture my lips.

I never tired of kissing Maria; she was always an active participant. She was not one to await my advances. She would grasp a lip between her teeth, nip at my tongue, kiss lightly and forcefully, and take great pleasure when I did the same. As our tongues duelled, I slid the wand down her stomach and let it rest above her pussy. It was at its highest setting now, and it was easy to tell Maria could feel its effect.

I felt her begin to thrust her hips upwards, trying to increase the pressure as I moved the wand lower. Being wrapped up like this seemed to rev her engine as her moans and thrusts quickened. I pressed down hard and changed the vibration pattern to a fast staccato, putting her over the top. Her whole body shook inside the towel as she thrust her hips up and down. I kept moving the wand as she moved, ensuring it was always in contact with her pussy. Suddenly she flopped back on the bed, panting as I turned off the wand and lay beside her.

After getting her breathing back to normal, she looked at me and asked for a kiss. "That was amazing, baby. It seems I have a restraint kink," She said with a laugh.

I moved to let her out of her encasement and pulled the towel free. She quickly jumped on me and pressed me down into the bed while she kissed my face and neck. I lay back and just enjoyed the loving. Maria had a twinkle in her eye as she sat up suddenly and flipped around to face my feet. Before I knew it, she had shifted and her legs held my arms down. Now I looked at her lovely ass and delicious pussy. Maria decided I wasn't getting a taste just yet as she grasped my semi-hard cock in one hand.

I felt her shift slightly, and then I heard and felt the wand's vibrations as she touched it to the underside of my cock. I was hard in no time as she ran it up and down my shaft. Maria moved, and I felt her lips close around the head of my cock as the wand pressed against my perineum. My moans were soon drowned out as she lowered her pussy onto my face. I wasted no time in licking her slick lips and poking her hole. Maria seemed in need again as she began to grind on me, trying to get as much contact on her clit as possible. I tried my best to help, but the wand and her lips were distracting. She seemed to understand this and released my cockhead and turned the wand speed down to a minimum.

I knew that I wouldn't be left high and dry, so I set to work, sucking hard and softly, lapping at her clit as she slid up and down on my face. Again she was quick to cum, leaving my face covered in her juices as she trembled. I could have struggled and gotten up, but where is the fun in that? I was enjoying Maria's orgasms as much as she was. I'd always been a pleaser, and giving a woman an orgasm was one of my favourite pastimes.

As Maria recovered, I again felt the vibrations increase, but this time she kept changing the patterns. This wand had ten speeds and eight patterns, and Maria was cycling through them all as she teased my cock. The feelings were terrific, especially when she followed with her lips and tongue, and I knew I wouldn't last long. My moans must have signalled to Maria that I was near as she suddenly sat up and stopped everything. I groaned as she laughed, my cock bobbing and dripping precum.

I felt her finger on the tip as her hand grasped my shaft again. She spread my precum around the head. Then she leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. All I could see was her ass and pussy as she bobbed up and down on my shaft. Her tongue was licking on the upstrokes. Then I felt her press the wand underneath me and against my asshole. Suddenly she turned it on full with a steady vibration, and my hips lifted off the bed. I heard her gag once before she recovered and swallowed me again. It's hard to describe all the sensations I was feeling. The wand's vibrations were affecting my prostrate, Maria's mouth and tongue sent lightning bolts of pleasure through to my brain, and I was desperate to taste her amazing juices again.

My next conscious thought was, what the hell just happened? Maria was leaning over me with a concerned look and a drop of cum dripping down her chin. When she saw my confusion, she started to laugh.

"Oh baby, I've never had anyone pass out from one of my blowjobs. Then again, I've never had anyone cum as much from one, either. You started shuddering and coming, and then suddenly, you went limp. I had a moment of panic before I moved and checked that you were breathing okay. Let's not let that happen again, okay?" She finished with a stern voice. I just watched as she took a finger and wiped the drop cum from her chin and licked it clean.

I was well and truly wiped out from this latest episode and just lay there as Maria went and got another damp washcloth. She returned and again cleaned me up, first wiping my face and then my now shrivelled cock. She trotted off to the bathroom again to clean herself off as I pulled the covers back on the bed. I had just slid into bed when she came back and slid in right next to me. We snuggled with just a top sheet covering us as I used the remote to turn off the lights. We kissed each other goodnight and lay back.

"I love you, Maria," I said.

She responded, "I love you, Paul."

12