My Humiliator Wears Pantyhose

Story Info
A man is blackmailed into going to an abandoned warehouse.
1.7k words
3.42
10k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction and is in no way meant to represent real people or events. It is completely written and owned by me, OfStarsAndDreams.

>>>> My erotic stories are generally written on behalf of others and do not necessarily reflect my own interests, fetishes, or personal history. <<<<

F/m. Small penis humiliation, blackmail, forced/nonconsensual, pantyhose/leotards (on F), clothing fetish, tan/suntan (on F), clothed female nude male, single male, stripping for group/exposure, mocking/harassment/teasing/verbal abuse, forced submission, dehumanization, catty women

Let's begin!

--------

When I arrived at the address I was uncertain if I'd shown up in the right place. I checked the directions on my phone three times, circling the building uneasily until finally accepting that this had to be the place. It was the only structure on the street - an old unmarked building on a dead end road surrounded by vacant lot and fencing. Of course I didn't want to go in. Nobody wants to enter abandoned run down buildings in the middle of nowhere. But I had no choice.

Someone had dug up dirt on me. I don't know how -- I had made sure to keep all of my little secrets hush hush. But then I got the text, from someone with the screen name sex♡kitten. Whoever they were, they'd made it abundantly clear that they weren't messing around. They instructed me to meet them there or they'd release everything they'd found on me all over the net. All over social media, to my coworkers, to my family. Everyone would know.

For all I knew someone was waiting inside to mug me, beat me up, or even kill me. I glanced down at my phone again, my hands shaking. There was a timer on the screen, clicking down minutes. I could see the seconds rolling back, the microseconds, like a stopwatch. I'd been told that if I didn't show up everything would be released when that counter hit zero, like a time bomb, exploding my life to smithereens.

So I really didn't have a choice.

I took a deep breath and pushed open the metal door, the old hinges loudly announcing my entry. What I saw took me by complete surprise. There wasn't a gang of thugs ready to beat me. At least... I didn't think so. It was actually my old coworker. Felicia.

She grinned when she saw me, "Glad you could make it. I was actually kind of hoping you'd chicken out, you know. It's always funny when the guys try to call our bluff. Oh, yeah, I hope you don't mind, I invited some friends along."

She wasn't alone. Lounging about the room -- because this place was something like a living room, with several couches arranged in a circle at the center of a larger empty space -- were a number of women. I quickly counted seven. The whole lot of them looked like dancers or gymnasts, all tight and toned and impressively fit. Their bodies were perfect in all the right ways, with perky breasts and full asses. But that wasn't why I thought they resembled dancers. Rather, it was because they were all wearing these tight, form fitting clothes. Each outfit was a little different, some looking more like figure skaters with long sleeved one-piece leotards riding high up on hips encased in sheer tights, others were in sleek sleeveless numbers or more opaque leggings. One wore a two piece number - barely more than hot pants and a sports bra - over high waisted tights, the sheer fabric clinging to the lines of her golden stomach. Their skin was all like that -- golden and glowing, warm and tanned. Not the kind of fake tan you get with bronzer, but that real sun soaked tint you get from actually being outside, the kind you'd get sunbathing or enjoying a nude beach.

And they were all watching me with the kind of lazy interest I associated with large carnivores.

"So I see you've been a very naughty boy," said Felicia, snapping my attention back to her. I wasn't sure how to respond. It sounded almost like a come on. Why had she called me here? Who were these women?

"Well, as it turns out, my girlfriends and I love finding guys like you. We get them into a position where they can't say no, then bring them here and have our fun with them." The girls giggled at this.

"What kind of fun?" I asked, understandably nervous. Though there was some part that almost felt a sense of anticipation. Did she really mean what I thought she meant? Was I going to get a chance with these beautiful women?

"Strip," Felicia demanded, her voice suddenly commanding rather than cloying, barking out the order.

Despite my hopes I feared the worst and balked at the order. "I don't think I'm comfortable with..." I started.

"And I don't think I asked your opinion. Do you want everyone to know about what you did? I can make that happen, easily."

I quickly shook my head and then, less quickly, began to disrobe, loosening my shirt and then, with trepidation, dropping my pants. I could see the girls leaning in as I did, pursing their lips, eyes widening, waiting for a sight of what wonders there were to behold.

Their expressions were soon replaced by a mix of disappointment and disgust. I felt a growing shame building inside me. Despite my unease, the sight of them and the thought of what might be coming had gotten me excited and I was now standing before them naked and fully erect. The problem was that even the most I could muster wasn't exactly what anyone would consider impressive. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

I watched Felicia's lips curl downwards into a pursed frown. "That's it? That's pathetic."

"I've never seen anything that small," said one of the women, a beachy blonde.

"I know right? It's like a... shriveled little worm. Like beef jerky or something."

"At least beef jerky might taste good," another one called out, and they all burst into laughter.

"God I wouldn't want that anywhere near my mouth," added enough, imitating a gag.

"I'd be surprised if anyone other than him has ever even touched it," remarked Felicia, and the others murmured their agreement. "Hey do a quick spin," she said with a smirk, "show us what you're working with."

"Or not working with," another snorted.

My face red with embarrassment, I slowly did a turn. My feet felt heavy and were slow to obey my will. I could feel my body trembling. Though the air was certainly cold -- I could feel it on my sweat damp skin -- I knew I was really shaking from anxiety, fear, and pure shame.

"No, no, not like that," teased Felicia, "On the floor! Like a dog!" This brought another roar of laughter from the women.

I could feel water welling in the corner of my eyes as I pulled myself to the ground. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and the words I have no choice kept flooding through my brain in an endless loop, like a broken record. But in truth there was something that compelled me in her orders, something greater than her blatant threats of blackmail. I felt in my very bones that I had no ability to refuse her. To my increasing shame, I could feel my hard cock rubbing against my skin as I crouched down, the wetness dripping from the tip.

I made the circle again, on hands and knees, head low to the ground, unable to even look at them. I felt a sharp sting as something struck my ass, followed by an eruption of laughter. A hand perhaps. Felicia's? I couldn't say. I could see their feet now, they were standing, encircling me like a pack of sharks, moving in closer, jeering and giggling.

"Look at the pathetic loser. Bark for us you little bitch!"

"She is a bitch, isn't she? If she were a boy dog she'd actually have a dick!"

"No no, he has a cock, it's just a tiny little baby cock. It's like it never grew up with the rest of him."

"Or like someone cut part of it off and it healed back all weird and gross."

"It's like a shriveled little... mummy pinky," added another, prompting a chorus of "ews" and "gross" from the flock of women.

I felt one of them push me with her foot. "Hey, dickless, roll over like a good doggie."

I wanted to hide, to run. I squeezed my eyes shut, fighting back tears, my face burning hot. I couldn't move, frozen stiff.

"Do it," came Felicia's voice, her command biting me through to the bones.

And before I knew it I was turning over, rolling onto my back, legs and arms curling as if I could hide my shame. But there was no position that I could take that would hide my body from all seven of them.

There was another explosion of laughter, and then, all at once, they cried out, "Say cheese!" I saw them then, one in each one of their hands, a whole circle of cellphones, all pointed at me. There was no question that they were recording this - in fact they probably had been the whole time.

Then an assortment of things came raining down over me -- silly string, confetti, what could have been shaving cream, unknown liquids dumped from glasses, something I think was silicone lube, other things I can't even guess at. All the while they crowed in laughter, hooting and falling over each other, never once lowering their phones.

Felicia flashed me a malicious grin. "You're really lucky. Who else is ever going to want to look at that pathetic little dick of yours, let alone throw a party for it?"

I didn't respond.

"Well, go on, get dressed. But make sure you come the next time I call. We obviously can't play the games we'd originally intended, but I'm sure we can think of something fun to do with you."

I slunk away, afraid of what I might say if I stayed, knowing I didn't have the will to fight back. I clutched at my clothes, holding them over myself as if I could regain some semblance of dignity. My dick was so hard I thought it would burst, unlike anything I'd ever experienced in my entire life. I escaped as I dressed, my clothes sticking to my skin over the mess, the cackling laughter of the women echoing behind me as if chasing me down as I ran out of the door.

Even then I knew I'd be back.

I had no choice.