My Humiliator Wears Pantyhose Ch. 02

Story Info
More blackmail and humiliation, this time at a ski resort.
3.4k words
3.88
6.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction and is in no way meant to represent real people or events. It is completely written and owned by me, OfStarsAndDreams.

>>>> My erotic stories are generally written on behalf of others and do not necessarily reflect my own interests, fetishes, or personal history. <<<<

F/m. Small penis humiliation, blackmail, forced/nonconsensual, pantyhose/leotards (on F), clothing fetish, tan/suntan (on F), clothed female nude male, single male, stripping for group/exposure, mocking/harassment/teasing/verbal abuse, forced submission, dehumanization, catty women, anxiety/shame, domination, findom (mild), masturbation (m), public nudity/sex acts, CBT (mild to moderate), bondage, gag use (m), crying (m)

Let's begin!

--------

For months I didn't hear from Felicia after our run in at the abandoned warehouse. In the first days I was afraid in every waking moment -- I knew they had pictures of me, naked and humiliated, cock uselessly erect as I laid there on the floor, and I felt it was only a matter of time before Felicia leaked them. I went to work fearing my boss would have gotten an email, or that I'd come home to find my picture plastered to every door in my neighborhood. I didn't know why she would, she had no vendetta against me as far as I knew, but I also had no doubts she'd do it solely for her personal entertainment. Just for a laugh.

But as time passed I felt myself relaxing. I'd heard nothing from her, and, despite her warnings as I'd left, she'd shown no intent on following through with her threats. Maybe she'd forgotten all about me. My own thoughts, however, always found their way back to that time when I wasn't expecting it -- while I was at home or at work, in the car, at the grocery store. I would feel myself filling up with a burning shame and embarrassment. I could barely look women in the eyes anymore, let alone approach them romantically, not after Felicia and her cohort had made it so abundantly clear just how pathetic and useless the tool between my legs was. And, perhaps just as shamefully, I found myself thinking of her whenever I got myself off, that complete undeniable sense of her control over would always send me over the edge yet leave me utterly guilt stricken after I finished.

Still, even though Felicia's cruelty invaded my fantasies as I jerked it alone at night, my blood ran cold when I got her message. As soon as I saw the screen name, sex♡kitten, my heart sank into my chest and my stomach knotted. Felicia. She was asking me to come to... of all places, a ski resort. It made no sense. And worse, it was a several hour drive away from where I lived. Was she planning to kill me, dump my body in the woods? I tried to reassure myself that doing so made no sense. There was no doubt she had something unpleasant in mind for me however.

Just to make sure I knew my role in the matter, she attached plenty of photos to her message, all from a variety of angles, taken by her cohort of tights clad lady friends. Once again I didn't have a choice. I had to go.

Though, as much as I hate to admit it, even if she hadn't included those images I think I would have gone. Something about her cast a spell on me. I had to do what she said. I just did. I felt like a worker ant driven by the commands of their queen. No matter what happened to me out there, I couldn't say no.

There was a room reserved for me when I arrived, though it hadn't been paid for. I footed the bill mutely, shelling out several months worth of my paycheck, my face turning red in front of the clerk from embarrassment and shame. I knew it was impossible, but some part of me was convinced that he too knew how pathetic I was, that I was coming out here because I was being blackmailed by an old coworker, even about my tiny dick.

In the room I found a note. It was a map of the resort, and, in lipstick, the words, "meet me here" were scrawled over it with an X. It was some location in the middle of nowhere, near a hiking trail. Thoughts of my possible murder returned, but I didn't hesitate, folding the note and dropping it in my pocket and numbly walking back outside.

Felicia was there, waiting for me, out among the trees and snow. She was wearing a long white puffy coat, wrapped around her thick body, her hair in long curls cascading from her her cap. Under her coat I could see her legs, wrapped in glossy sheer pantyhose, disappearing into tall white snow boots. It seemed strange that she was wearing such a thin fabric out here in the cold, but she didn't seem to care. Instead she just smiled at me, her expression both playful and cruel.

"Took you long enough, shrimp dick," she said with a cruel laugh. Before I had a chance to explain anything or even offer any words she continued. "Strip," she barked.

I balked, not keen on stripping in public, stripping in the cold, or, frankly, stripping at all. I felt my hands go to my coat anyway. At least it was only Felicia this time. I pulled it off, as commanded, then hesitated. There was nowhere to put it -- the only things around were snow covered ground.

"Just drop it, you idiot," Felicia said, obviously exasperated.

So I did. It would surely be damp when I went to retrieve it, but I had bigger concerns on my mind. Piece by piece I undressed until I was left naked and shivering in the cold.

Felicia frowned. "Holy shit what is that? I wanted to see how small it could get, but this is ridiculous. That's like... a pencil eraser. I've seen girls with bigger clits than that." Her words were punctuated by laughter. "What, are you not going to get hard for me like last time? Was it the other girls that got you going?"

I didn't bother to explain that standing naked in an open field in the freezing cold wasn't exactly the hottest situation I could think of. I knew it was pointless.

She grinned coyly at my silence. "Aww. does little baby boy need some help?" She opened up her coat then, revealing a one piece leotard, cut high on the hips, her hose shimmering in the sun. Even in the winter her skin was a glowing radiant gold. "Is this what you need to see? I saw you looking at us last time. You have a fetish don't you? For hot girls in pantyhose? You must have thought you were in heaven, being caught there in our little exercise group. Just think, if you had actually had something interesting instead of that little baby dick we might have exercised you all night long. That's why the girls and I came up here, you see, to get plenty of good old fashioned exercise. Thanks for footing the bill by the way." As she she talked she ran her hands over the hose, sliding them up and down, dipping the coat off her shoulders, teasing me. "You like this, don't you? You're just a tiny dicked pervert who can't get enough of girls in tights."

I swallowed. I could feel my body responding. She wasn't wrong, and my cock was giving me away.

Felicia laughed again. "Look at it go! God, I'd forgotten just how small it was. It barely goes past your balls!"

She moved in closer. "I bet you really want to rub it against these pantyhose of mine, don't you? Rub that gross little nub of yours all over my legs? You'd like that? Here, touch my hose." Felicia abruptly grabbed my hand and thrust it on her body. I was too afraid to move, but I could feel her sliding her leg over me like a cat. "I bet you really want to touch yourself huh? Can you even get off with such a shrimpy little dick?" Another laugh. "How about you show me?"

I swallowed deep, and, hand shaking it, but it to my cock, grabbing and squeezing it, feeling a jolt of pleasure.

Felicia immediately squealed like a young girl who'd an insect dumped on her. "That's so gross!" she exclaimed, pulling away, "I can't believe you were jerking it to me! That's absolutely disgusting! Perverts like you disgust me! You shouldn't be allowed to get off at all, let alone to girls like me!" Her tone then dropped to something more malicious. "I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." She moved away, and pointed down at her feet. "Lay down, there, on your back. Like you're making a snow angel."

Confused and ashamed, I sunk into the freezing snow. I spread out, shivering, my cock standing up as much as it could which, to be fair, wasn't very much.

"This is what you get for being a gross pervert," Felicia said, and brought down her snow boot onto my cock, squishing it back and forth like she were grinding a roach into the dirt. It hurt, of course, but I also felt a rush of excitement at even this kind of abusive touch. And, in some way, I really did think I deserved it. I couldn't help but accept the words that she was telling me, even if my logical brain screamed at me otherwise. "Someone as pathetic as you doesn't deserve to even think about women like me. Your shitty little cock is only good to make fun of. Don't go getting any ideas." In a complete contradiction to these words, however, she was rotating her body, teasing me with her pantyhose clad legs, intentionally trying to entice me as she stepped on cock, leaning her weight in with each step, laughing the whole time. My erection never faltered, even through the pain, even when she leaned forward and pushed some of that weight onto the balls themselves.

Eventually she seemed to grow tired of this new game and pulled away. "Well come on, chubbs, I'm sure the others have gotten settled in and I'm getting cold." Shivering, sore, and red with shame, but still rock hard, I went to grab my clothes. "Leave them," she snapped.

I finally spoke up, for the first time offering any resistance, "You can't be serious, it's freezing, there are people here..."

"Like I give a shit. Hide your face in your hands if you care that much. Perverts like you don't deserve dignity."

Chastised and horrified I followed her back to the resort buildings, walking naked on the long trek back through the snow. I could see people sometimes, in the distance, couples going about their vacations. I don't know if any of them saw me, but I was mortified all the same.

"Don't worry if anyone sees you," Felicia mocked, "Even if they noticed you they'd need a microscope to see that tiny dick of yours."

She walked me back into the room that had been reserved, and there I found the same group of sun kissed and fit girls I'd met before, now lounging about the place - one like schoolgirl with her chest in the bed, one sitting sideways in an arm chair, giggling, one perched atop the bar counter. The perky blonde saw me and lit up. "Oh look, it's the guy with the micropenis!" The other girls responded with chittering laughs.

"A pervert with a micropenis and a pantyhose fetish," corrects Felicia.

"I didn't think he'd actually come," says another.

This prompted a grimace from a third. "He better not cum."

"I can help with that," says Felicia, grinning. She walked over to an open suitcase -- a new addition to the room -- and retrieved a few pairs of tights. "Since he likes these so much, I'm sure he won't mind."

"Aren't those from our last meeting?" asked one of the girls, "They look like they weren't even washed."

I didn't know if she was being sincere, or trying to rile me up, but I really hope it was the latter because the next thing that Felicia did was walk over to me and use one pair of the tights to bind my hands behind my back and another she squished into a ball before shoving it in my mouth and holding it there with a third. "There," Felicia said with a smirk, "now he's harmless."

"He still looks dirty," one of the girls pointed out.

"And stinky," said the girl on the bed.

"How do you even know," laughed the first, "you're all the way over there!"

"I don't know. He just looks like he has a gross stinky little dick. Like something you'd find left over at a bait shop or something."

"The cut at the meat counter that nobody wants to buy," added another.

"If anyone offered me that at a meat counter I think I'd barf," said the girl on the bed with a gag. "If he comes any closer I'll probably barf, actually."

At this Felicia shoved a hand against the small of my back and pushed me forward toward to bed, causing the girl to squeal and pull away, throwing pillows at me. "Gross! Gross! Get it away, I'll puke!" The room filled with peals of laughter as I stumbled, almost falling over.

"It kind of reminds me of one of those microbananas they sell at the exotic food store. You know, you have the regular bananas and those tiny little baby bananas."

"Are you saying you'd put that in your mouth?"

"Oh God no. I like my bananas super big and thick and juicy." A chorus of yeahs and mmms filled the room, the girls expressing their clear pleasure at the thought of some heftier chunk of meat than what I had on offer.

Felicia had long since shucked off her heavy winter coat and shoes, stretching in her aerobics wear. She walked around me as the girls talked and mocked, laughing and poking fun, examining me like I was a chunk of meat on display at the butchers. I could hear the girls discussing amongst themselves how they liked their cocks thick and long, how it felt to get filled up and stretched, to feel them pounding away at them, how they only ever had orgasms with really hung guys.

"See?" said Felicia, "no one is ever going to want to be with you, with that pathetic, tiny, minuscule excuse of a cock you've got. No girl is ever going to fuck you. Not when they see that little baby weiner like a little pinky waggling about. I bet you've never even had sex before. You're going to die a virgin. Even if some woman is so sorry for you that she pity fucks you, or you hire some prostitute, you're never gonna get her off. You'll be pumping away and she'll be sitting there browsing Twitter on her phone asking if you've put it in yet. Like trying to block up a garden hose with a pencil. It just doesn't work."

I could feel the shame rising in me. The embarrassment I'd willingly succumbed to. It wouldn't have felt so bad if, on some level, I didn't know she was right. I was a pathetic loser. There was no way I'd ever please a woman with my pathetic little dick. This, what was happening here, was the closest I could ever come to making a woman happy -- by being the focus of their ridicule, a source of laughter and amusement for them. It was the only thing I was good for.

"I can see you understand," said Felicia with a smirk. She began to rub her legs against mine again, mockingly. "Yet you're still hard as a rock! You little tiny pricked loser, still getting hard for a hot girl even though you know you're never getting any. Look at him go! Not that there is much there to work with," she added with a snort. "I bet if he walked into a wall with a hard on he'd hit his nose before it even grazed his little dicklett."

I could feel myself getting increasingly upset, the stress and shame and humiliation welling up in me, the discomfort and uncertainty compounding it all into a surge of emotions welling up inside me. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes even before they started to fall.

"Are you crying?" asked Felicia, almost in shock.

One of the other girls said, "Seriously? He's crying?"

Their mocking tone only made the tears flow harder.

"Holy shit, he is crying," said a third.

"Awww, little baby dick is crying like a little baby," laughed the girl on the bed. "Waah, waah, cry little baby cry!" She kept laughing, caught up in her own joke.

My throat was drying rapidly, the gag absorbing all the water in my mouth, and I could feel the bounds digging into my wrist a bit too tightly -- even though it was just pantyhose and tights, it was pulled taut enough that I could feel my fingers going a bit numb. I knew it wasn't safe, but I was frozen, tears flooding my eyes, and had no way to voice my concerns either, not with the gag in my mouth.

The girls began to crowd around me as the tears flooded out, poking and prodding and mocking, much as they had before. One of them produced a tube of lipstick and they began taking turns giggling and laughing and writing things on my naked body -- I could only see some of them, almost all of them derisive things about my tiny dick though at least one referenced a pantyhose pervert. I couldn't do anything but stand there, shaking and sobbing, which only made them laugh more.

Then one of them produced a number of spools of ribbon and bells. Later I wondered whether they'd brought them for just this occasion, or if they'd been meant for some other purpose, but at the time all I could think of was my horror as they tied ribbon after ribbon around me, all strung up with bells. Several strands got tied to my cock itself -- their hands gingerly avoiding touching me as much as humanly possible. Laughing and giggling they decorated me up like a jingling Christmas tree.

Finally Felicia put a halt to their escapades. "I don't know about you ladies, but I think I'm ready for some real cock around here. Something to make toes curl, you know? Let's ditch this pathetic loser and really get the party started." The room break out in cheers and laughs, one of the girls even doing a small jump clap of excitement.

Felicia looked back to me. "Well, I'd say I was sorry you couldn't stay, but, well, I'm not. At all. Thanks again for the room though. We'll put it to really good use. Now time for you to go!"

And with that she unceremoniously shoved me out of the room, still crying, and now with a growing horror as the situation dawned on me. I was being pushed into the freezing cold, without my clothes -- and with no idea where I left them -- rock hard, covered in lipstick graffiti, and, worst of all, draped in enough bells to attract the attention of anyone passing by.

But worst of all was the shameful realization that what upset me the most was being separated from Felicia. I didn't care that she was belittling me -- she was only telling the truth after all -- I just wanted to feel that sense of complete control she had over me. Even if all I could do was be used by her for her entertainment, it thrilled me just to be of some use.

I started to walk toward my car, hoping for the great luck that I might avoid any notice, before realizing my car keys would be with my pants.

Which meant a long walk back in the snow, deep into the woods, with a chance of literally anyone seeing me. I suppose it was both a curse and a blessing that it was by now growing rapidly dark.