My Husband a Pornstar Ch. 04

Story Info
End of the Story.
912 words
3.87
24.1k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gtanya
gtanya
132 Followers

Chapter 4: Conclusion

Here is a small brief of what has happened till now:

My fairy husband had been seduced by a strong man at home and then had agreed to be a sissy pornstar. Fairy new master had trained him as a sissy to perform in a gay movie without his knowledge that he was making a sissy trainer porn movie the whole time. I found out and threatened the master into getting the money for the hard work done by my husband.

*

I realized with this whole scenario that my fairy husband was bisexual and very much loved to be a bottom for strong men like his "master". I had no desire to be in the way of him fulfilling his desires but I knew that he wasn't really sure about being a full-time wife or submissive of his master.

Master had come to my house to deliver the money and the fairy was already down on his knees in his girly outfit wearing a top and a skirt without panties, his hair in a braid and his heels were much bigger than mine. He was worshipping his master's balls without even being asked to do so. It was like he totally understood what the master needed from him. It was crazy how fast he had learnt to do his make up so perfectly. He anyways didn't have much hair and now he was always shaved clean. Master continued talking to me the whole time fairy was worshipping his balls. He would spank the fairy if he took his balls out to breathe some air.

I had made clear to the master that I would not be divorcing the fairy and I would be his manager from now on. Master told me that my fairy was perfect pornstar for the segment of long haired feminine boys. There weren't many pretty ones who could either be a part of gay porn or sissy-crossdressing porn. Most pretty ones were either Transgender or emo boys. There were hardly any who were so androgynous and submissive like my fairy was in the porn industry. My fairy seemed happy with all the talk and she was now sucking master's cock with a lot of enthusiasm. Master also informed me that a sissy pornstar don't have a very long career and I should utilize it perfectly. He proposed a new contract:

2 movies a month, with 8 days of weekend private services to the master in which he can have full access to whatever he desires with the fairy. There will be no permanent damages but there can be a few permanent markings for a price of 80k per month. All the money was to be paid in advance and he was going to ask for consent and pay extra if the fairy was offered more movies.

He said I could think about it till the fairy masturbates him from his ass. With that he just picked up the fairy and took him to our bedroom. Within a minute, I could hear the fairy moaning loudly. I knew as a matter of fact that he was gone. He was no more my husband. I could save a few bucks by being his manager but being a wife to the fairy was no good. I needed a new partner for myself.

After an hour or so when the master came out with fairy following behind on his all fours. Fairy's hair and make-up was messed up. It looked like master had rocked his world. I informed the master that I will agree to the contract.

That was the beginning of the end of our marriage. Fairy was working for 3 days a week and was busy on weekends with his master. He would literally sleep the other 2 days. He was becoming way more feminine. He would walk girly, talk girly and even moan girly whenever he was worshipping me orally. He never wore men clothes and he was always kept in chastity by the master. I had soon started dating the hunk who had rocked fairy's world. Hunk was fucking fairy whenever he was home and I was outside the house but I kind of ignored that part. I couldn't blame him for that as it was my fairy who was such a slut. Once I had come home early to find fairy tongue worshipping my hunk's ass. He was moaning madly. I spanked the shit out of my fairy with anger but he kept on worshipping him till he had cum. Then he cleaned up his mess and without saying a word moved to his room. I broke up with the hunk and I knew I had to move away from the fairy if I ever wanted to have a successful relationship with anyone else.

I divorced the fairy after 2 months of earning good money and he was forcefully married off to the master. I moved to another town to start my life again and promised to never ever mess with anyone's sexuality.

It was KARMA. Karma is a bitch. But hey, I earned a hell lot of money.

***

I understand that this story has been a very small one as well as a not so detailed one but I had to complete it to begin thinking about another one. I hope the readers will forgive me for ending this so abruptly. I wasn't getting a kick out of this story anymore.

gtanya
gtanya
132 Followers