All Comments on 'My Husband a Pornstar Ch. 04'

by gtanya

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep it going.

I like your work, the style, the way the story is told (not necessarily from fairy's perspective) but the wife's story is absolute genius. I also like that the wife is not a total bitch but also not a cliche of being the nice "girl" she sits on the edge of the darker thoughts of humans as well as the humane part really well. I hope you continue the story and as much as I enjoy your sissy stuff. I think you should move away from that. I think if you explored the wife's sexuality moving forward and underlying her guilt and regret which she feels at the end you can go somewhere great. Keep it up and I'll be reading your stuff from here on out. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good series

I liked this series but I couldn't help but feel that the wife turned around on her choice to divorce her fairy too easily and she would have tried to get the old contract if she changed her mind. The story was unique and I liked the little mystery in it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucking bull shit

The wife isna dirty lying selfish cunt, eith NO redeeminh qualities. The master needs shot, in yhe faceb repeatedly. The fairy, is too much of a pussy. Should have bought a gun. Adsa gun oener, the "hunk" in chapter 1, bullying him and shit.....well iys just a bitch move.

If I wete fairy, i would stabbed every1 in the face, eoth an ax. Gay or not is irrelevant. There aint NO excuse for being that much of a pick ass bitch. Horrible story. Thats 15 minutes of my life Ill nevrr get back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
alternate ending

You should have cuckolded fairy with the hunk and had him serve both of you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Painful ending

"Goldigging wife divorces me into slavery as a gayfemsub" would be a much more appropriate title for this fiction or "How I tricked my hubbie to be used and abused in gayporn by a gay(fake)master"!

The husband doesn't decide to do gayporn, the wife does, she decides that the husband should screw in a porn movie, but he get screw in a gayporn, and then, she pimps out her sub-husband to a (master) so he can get properly trained on how to drain (master) balls on pre-cummand, before the actual command.

It's sad as I didn't see any shines nor blinks of the so-called pornstar, the star's shine get completely absorbed by a massivedarkhole, switching the pornstar into a pornmassivehole, but once the film's done, he ends-up as a massivesluthole for arrogantneedingdicks!

Permanent damages aren't discussed nor agreed, and a real "Dom" will never accept that to happen whenever he lends one of his "Sub", but in the so-call training the (master) permanently damaged the husband by bullying him into either satisfying (master) selfish needs or "Sub" get slapped like a bitch. And afterall, the husband ain't no longer the same once the movie's done! Just for that it should have retaliation against the trainer!

"Karma is a bitch" is inappropriate in the conclusion because this saying means that it doesn't matter who you are (the "bitch" part of the saying): rich, poor, any color, etc. For any actions that you take, good or bad, Karma will make you pay at least 3 times if not more for it. But the heartless wife uses and abuses the husband, divorces him after 10 years of marriage for something that she initiated, takes the money and just get away, without any consequences for her deeds, what goes around come around, but the story only talk about the "goes", doesn't even get to the first "around"! Do not talk about Karma in vain cause Karma will get you! And Karma won't kill you, you will live suffering instead if you do wrongs against others!

And the divorce dissolute the notion of "My husband" which kill the story! The end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergtanya@gtanya
A closeted crossdresser who wants to write erotic stories with good buildup.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES