My Husband and Bethany

Story Info
Office party chapter 3 Bethany comes for a visit.
2.8k words
4.42
3.2k
3
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the night of our office party, my coworker and friend Bethany had been texting back and forth with my husband, sending him pictures of herself nude and wearing sexy lingerie.

My husband had asked her to send them, always letting me read their texts and see every picture that was sent, which was part of our agreement when we decided to have an open marriage.

Bethany was a twenty seven year old blonde haired, blue eyed, beauty, who was single, extremely bright and hard working young lady, with a toned athletic body, that attracted attention wherever she went.

After having a threesome with Amy, my bosses wife, and my husband who was eighteen years older than her, she had been attempting to get him to meet her so as she could have him all to herself for a night.

Finally after several weeks, my husband had a week off from his job, telling me that he was going to meet Bethany for a day of fun and some over due sport fucking while I was working.

When I told him, he had strung her out long enough, and I would make sure she had the time off, he asked if I would like him to record a video, and if I thought Bethany would be willing to participate in that sort of thing, I laughed telling him that from reading their texts she'd probably do anything he wanted as long as he agreed to meet her.

When my husband texted Bethany, she answered immediately, saying she would ask for the day off in the morning telling him she was sending another picture of herself and that she hoped he'd like it.

So the next day she requested not one but two days off explaining that she needed to take care of some business that had come up the night before, our boss approved it and when I asked, she was all smiles, so I told her to enjoy her days off, and make sure she had some fun, not just taking care of personal business. She started smiling again saying she intended to make sure that she did as she walked back to her cubicle.

As I watched her sit down, she was texting on her phone, made a kissy face selfie, put her phone away and went back to work.

When the day came, my husband walked me to my car, kissed me deeply and told me to have a great day.

I told him to have fun and to be gentle with Bethany, that I loved him, and left him standing in the driveway smiling.

Around lunch time I received a text from Bethany saying that she was taking my advice and was really enjoying her time off and she would tell me all about it when she returned to work.

When the day ended I went by the grocery store on the way home taking my time because I hadn't heard from my husband, and assumed Bethany was still at the house.

As I left the store, Bethany called asking if she could come by the house later that evening for a drink, saying she loved sitting on our deck as the sun went down over the lake, so I told her of course and I'd be home in about thirty minutes or so, and my husband was home and if she arrived before me to make herself at home.

When I made it home Bethany was already there, her car parked behind my husband's truck, so I parked in my usual spot and while taking the items from the back of my car I noticed that there was an overnight bag in the front passenger seat of her vehicle. My husband met me in the driveway, taking the bag's from me as he greeted me with a kiss, freshly showered and shaved, he told me Bethany had been there since ten in the morning and hadn't left since, and had insisted that she and I talk.

I smiled at my husband telling him I needed a drink, and to change my clothes, get comfortable, relax, then Bethany and I would talk while we watched the sunset.

My husband followed me inside telling me how sexy I was,and he had pictures and a short video I would enjoy.

Bethany was on one of the barstools at the center island in the kitchen sipping a margarita when I came in the house, wearing a t-shirt running shorts, and tennis shoes, her long blonde hair in a pony tail, she jumped off the stool, came to me and hugged me tightly telling me what a great day she had, and was sorry for showing up on short notice but couldn't wait to tell me all about her day, and how exciting it was.

As we hugged I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, her young firm breasts pressing against me her erect nipples protruding against the fabric of the tight t-shirt she had on.

As my husband came in, setting the groceries down and started putting them away, I went to change into more comfortable clothes. The bedroom was in order, as well as the master bath, but there were still bubbles near the drain of the garden tub, and the hamper was almost full of damp towels and smelled like my cucumber-melon body wash.

As I walked to the door of my bedroom, I saw Bethany sitting back at the island, a fresh margarita in hand while my husband was setting another beside her, pulling a stool out that was apparently meant for me, and as he did Bethany grabbed his hand and pulled it between her legs.

As he stepped back, she was smiling as he sucked his finger into his mouth, so I walked out, asking what we were having for supper and when it was going to be ready, that I was starving.

When my husband smiled and winked at me telling me that he was taking care of it I should relax and enjoy my drink while Bethany and I sat on the deck and talked.

We went outside, sat on the outdoor couch watching the sunset over Lake Greenwood.

I had changed into comfortable shorts, a white tank top and worn out flip flops and took a huge sip of my drink, then asked Bethany about her day and the text she had sent me earlier.

When she started talking, she giggled, telling me that she had taken care of her personal business matters much faster than she'd expected and had been doing other more exciting stuff for the majority of her day, that she met a guy and had been busy with him until she had called me. While she was telling me about her day my husband tapped on the window telling us supper was ready so we went inside, ate, fixed ourselves more margaritas and went back on the deck to continue our conversation while my husband washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.

Bethany now on at least her third drink, started giving me a detailed description of her day, that she what had started as a risqué photograph session turned into a sexual encounter beyond anything she could imagine, ending up with her allowing the guy to make a video of them having sex.

She went on to say that the photographer had been very attentive to her wants and desires, bringing her to the most beautiful and intense orgasms she ever experienced. Then showed me several photos of herself in different lingerie, and seductive poses as she was removing more of her clothing, and posing nude. As I looked through them I realized they were the pictures I had already seen on my husband's phone and knowing my husband, I could imagine that he'd talked her into letting him take others that included them fucking, including the video he told me about when he met me in the driveway earlier.

What I didn't say was the photos made me excited and somewhat horny, and that I already knew her friends name and that she'd already fucked him.

When I told her they were extremely beautiful and sexy, but that she should make sure her photos weren't going to find their way to some porn site, that would jeopardize her job, she explained that was one of her reasons for calling me, so I could advise her going forward, because the guy asked to see her again, that she wanted to keep seeing him and was wondering what I would do if I found myself in a similar situation.

Well, the first thing is you're single, I'm married, but if I happened to meet up with a guy like you have, having had the fun you did, I would probably still be in bed with him now instead of sitting here talking about it, but due to the fact I'm married I would need to ensure he wouldn't tell anyone else about our meeting or future encounters. Secondly I would really like to meet him and if it didn't upset you, spend a few hours in a private, intimate setting letting him have his way with me, I was laughing at myself as I told her.

Bethanys expression was priceless, and I think she was a little surprised at my answer, so I told her I loved my husband very much, but I also enjoyed having sex with other men occasionally, and when I had the chance, I thoroughly enjoyed being fucked.

Bethany explained that he was married to a beautiful woman who was extremely smart, sexy, and successful, that she was friends with her. Then asked if my husband knew anything about me being involved with other men, and did we ever discuss them.

We talk about everything, everyone, in explicit detail, what we enjoyed, didn't care for, when, where, how and with whom we were with.

Bethany asked, you said "We", so your husband has encounters of his own and tells you about them, she started blushing when I told her yes.

So you knew what was going on today, and you're not upset or angry, that he and I were here together in bed.

Sweet Bethany, I've known since the night of the party, that night I watched him with you and Amy, I was in the boat house, and became extremely horny that night, all the texts and pictures that were sent I've seen, having fantasies about all of them, I just didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable about it, so I didn't say anything, and yes I knew what was going on today. At this point in time my thong was damp, my nipples swollen and erect, and I pointed my erect nipples out telling Bethany that our discussion was quite exciting.

Bethany was getting over her embarrassment and told me that she had been involved with Amy since she started working with the agency and after meeting my husband, she told Amy, and they both agreed if given the chance they would be willing to fuck his brains out, but the night of the party, they were on the boat together when he showed up, one thing led to another and that I saw the results.

My husband had been standing at the kitchen window, listening to our conversation, making us aware of his presence by clearing his throat, asking if we'd like to come inside and watch a video with him, saying it was very enticing, quite naughty, and graphic.

When he asked Bethany was surprised, saying she wasn't sure, but when I stood up offering her my hand, telling her I would like to see it, and even more so if she was with me, she hopped up managing a little smile, saying I might as well, but I'm going to need another drink please.

With fresh drinks in hand we sat on the couch with my husband, as he started the video, my husband was sitting to my right, his arm draped over my shoulder, Bethany to my left, sitting straight up with her hand on her leg, staring straight ahead, making short work of her drink as the video started.

She was still nervous even after being told that I watched the encounter at the party and was completely fine with what took place that night, all the texts,and pictures she sent, and how they made me feel, knew about his plans for the day. So I took her hand in mine, asking for her to move closer to me as her face appeared on the screen, my husband was telling her how hot and sexy she was as he zoomed out and placed the camera on a tripod, she was kneeling on our bed in an open leather vest, leather chaps, and panties with a half zipper that was unzipped.

My husband was encouraging her to reveal her boobs and nipples telling her to show off for him, let him see how horny she was. Bethany started teasing him, slowly opening her vest and removing it, as she played with her nipples asking if this was what he wanted, as she licked them.

My husband was now rubbing his fingertips over my nipples, through my top, Bethany was pressed against me, holding my hand as the video showed her rubbing her panties, telling my husband how wet she was, as she sat back on her feet and began fingering herself, every few seconds removing her hand, sucking her fingers into her mouth, my husband telling her not to stop. Bethany then told him he should join her to see for himself, but she wanted to help with her chaps and panties first.

My husband was in his boxer briefs as he entered the screen, crawling up beside her, removing her chaps and helping her out of her underwear as he was licking and sucking her breasts. With her lingerie removed he started fingering her shaved pussy, glistening with her juices as he did.

The look on her face let me know she was thoroughly enjoying the attention she was getting, knowing all to well what my husband was doing, I was now getting very excited, my pussy wet and needing attention from just watching.

My husband had pushed the shoulder strap of my tank top off of my shoulder and was squeezing my bare breast, pinching my nipple, Bethany was looking from the screen to my breast, my husband focused on the video he had taken.

When he crawled between her legs, and started using his tongue, Bethany was writhing her hands pushing the back of his head as she kept repeating herself over and over," oh fuck lick that pussy" soon after screaming that she was cumming, and apparently did not once but several times, until she was almost crying for him to fuck her.

My husband then proceeded to do just that, their hips smacking loudly as he did, as he told her how tight she was, asking her if she wanted to be his slut, when she answered you could barely hear her, so my husband slapped her on the butt, as he slammed his cock into her even harder.

Bethany then started telling him to spank his slut harder, that she was his whore, and wanted his big cock in her pussy.

That's when I noticed that Bethany had her hand down the top of her shorts, playing with her pussy, as her attention was focused on my breast and husband's hand.

The video had ended when my husband took my hand, placing it on his cock as it strained against the shorts he wore, he stopped playing with my breast took his arm from my shoulders, un -buttoned and unzipped his shorts exposing his long, thick erection and placed my hand back on it, wrapped his hand around mine and started stroking.

Bethany was now topless beside me pushing the other strap of my tank top down so both of my breasts were exposed, she took my nipple into her mouth sucking hard as her other hand slid beneath the leg of my shorts finding my wet pussy and without any hesitation began thrusting three fingers in and out of me. Spending the rest of the night with my husband and Bethany in bed, both of them focused totally on me.

I awoke the next morning with my head on my husband's chest as Bethany was on her knees at his other side engulfing his morning erection, he was in the process of filling her mouth and throat with whatever semen he had left with a big smile on his face as she sat up swallowed and gently patted his now semi erect cock smiled and told me good morning.

After showers and getting dressed, Bethany left for her house as I left for work leaving my husband standing in the driveway drinking his coffee with a silly grin on his face.

Chapter four to follow

My boss and Amy and the deck boat tour of Lake Murray.