All Comments on 'My Husband and His Rival'

by xXaloneXx

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What apiece of shit.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Was this really meant to be erotic? A wife, getting fucked by her husbands rival, on their honeymoon? She really is a slut. Why would they even spend any time with the arsehole? Drinking and playing cards. They are on their HONEYMOON and she is teasing and tormenting an obviously drunk husband who has cuck tendencies. Yeah, they both deserve divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 2x4 to the face for the wife and the rival. Or simply leave them there on the beach to do whatever, while you go call a lawyer. Life's too short for human pieces of shit in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great story. Liked how you tied in a line from the beginning. Like the female perspective. Love the sex scene. Please keep writing. Don’t let the haters on the site make you stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow.... very exciting and the tension is skilfully handled. The context is a little convoluted but the attention to the physical details more than compensates.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

First time writing huh. Better try again because this attempt is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No one hangs out with their rival, drinks, plays cards and bets their wife's pussy, on their honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story! Sexy as fuck! Would love to hear more....pt2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is Arf and Urf?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is a fucked up nightmare you have there. Writing about another man taking a wife away from thier husband is sick. In part 2 write how the husband found out where the cunt and the arsehole were fucking and used the rusty knife he had to slowly and painfully cut off arseholes dick and shoves it up the ex wifes butthole. Then he leaves them and flies home gets an annulment and finds a woman who wont give her cunt away and lives happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are joking...no man and I do mean man would ever allow this if you really think this is erotic you need help. Of course this probably happened and your skank probably cucks you every night.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Don't care for these kind of scenarios

poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckoldover 1 year ago

So fucking hot. Great job!

mletroutmletroutover 1 year ago

I like these kind of stories, but only because I see too much of this vulgar narcissism in my own humble practice. It never ends well, but we can dream, right? I keep hoping I’ll get to the end and find just a sliver of light, but I only see forty minutes, every other Wednesday. Funny that. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story. The part where the brunette walks in during intercourse felt like an unnecessary interruption and it released some tension just when it was peaking, that spoiled the climax a little bit. Also you should have just started the story when she meets Jack at the beach and left out all the sorority and party nonsense. Just some constructive criticism from me. I enjoyed it nonetheless and I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! You can write this again, more rivals taking wives and girlfriends. Can't wait for the next!

Powerplay01Powerplay01about 1 year ago

Don’t listen to any of the maniacs in the comments. Fun stuff. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hot descriptions. Good writing. Loved it.

Ed

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Funny, sexy Femdom agitprop masterpiece.

Powerplay01Powerplay01about 1 year ago

Would love a sequel

Eze325Eze32512 months ago

Love it, hope there's more!

Nuisance451Nuisance45112 months ago

Hot. Want to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing story! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One moment married, in the next divorced. Just stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At first I thought only the asshole should end up dead, floating in the surf. By the end she should be floating in the surf right next to him.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud175 months ago

I thought this was an excellent first submission! *Loved" the wife's internal monologue. You've got to write more. Try posting in another category ... the Fetish audience is much less uptight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous