My Husband Asked Me to Take Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice seemed to calm down after that and I motioned to her to go and freshen up.

Soon, everyone departed and thanked me profusely for what Marge called, "definitely a different kind of evening, Ellen. Thanks so much."

After the ladies departed, and Andrew had cleared and cleaned up the dishes, I reminded him that he had punishment coming for his loss of control in his panties.

He frowned but was afraid to ask me to remit or at least postpone the correction, as he knew that would only earn him extras or even a double imposition.

"We'll take care of it in the morning," I said brusquely, and then made sure we went off to the bedroom where we both enjoyed ourselves. I did instruct Andrew that my pleasure came first, especially with his devoting his oral attentions to my body, beginning with my mouth, then my nipples, and finally, my cunt. Later I planned to have him servicing my bottom.

While he was down between my spread legs making me feel very good with his tongue, I managed to ask him how I compared with the other four he had smelled and tasted.

Andrew was no dummy, so he smiled and said that I was so sweet to taste that it didn't bother him that he had been forbidden to lick the visitors' pussies.

"That's lovely, my dear," I exulted as I felt him return to laving my labia, clit, and vadge with his tongue. It did not take long at all before I went into orgasm and felt supremely happy.

Then when I had recovered my sensibility, I looked smilingly at Andrew and asked if he was ready.

He grinned in response and smoothly slid his very firm cock into my thoroughly wet pussy. It felt so good having him inside me, and I felt my pleasure rising so that another orgasm was inevitable. As I reached the edge, I mumbled that I hoped he was ready too and soon as I was on the verge and felt myself going over, I felt him spurt into my tightened vagina and he kissed me deeply. I did taste my own feminine perfume--that's what I call it, anyway!--and it merely added to my joy.

"Are you happy being in my charge?" I asked him when we both were relaxing side by side on our backs. Andrew was teasing my erect nipples and I decided to run my nail from the base of his scrotum up his shaft.

"It's hard to admit it," Andrew said softly, "but yes, Ellen, I wanted you to be in charge and you are doing it in a way that excites me, although sometimes it does scare me. It was wildly humiliating when I went in my panties--see, I'm already calling them mine--and it also made me harder than I had been in a long time."

After we both awakened, I stood up, pulled up my panties, and looked straight at him. "You do have that punishment I postponed from last night," I said, bringing him down to earth.

He knew not to argue with me about it.

He had not put his clothing on yet, and I told him to follow me to the bathroom.

When we arrived there, I filled him in on what would happen. "This will be a different kind of correction, dear," I began. "You are going to get the chance to serve me very intimately. Now step in and lie down in the tub on your back."

Andrew instantly realized what was now to happen and he seemed more resigned than afraid or disgusted. He lay on his back and I stepped in and squatted over his face and chest looking toward his feet. If we had been fucking, this would have been a reverse cowgirl position.

It took me a few seconds but then I felt my pee surge out and the dark yellow stream of my morning urine splashed on his face and chest. I could see as I looked down between my legs that he had opened his mouth and was taking in some of my hot piss.

When it tailed off, I looked again and saw his face now show some fear. I pushed only a tiny bit and then felt my bowel movement slide out and fall right on his hairy chest. I wasn't going to make him take it in his mouth or even lick it. But I suspected he was definitely worried that I might order him to do either or both.

Instead, I said calmly that I would like him to clean me down there with his tongue. I usually have clean movements--I know that sounds contradictory--but I poop and leave hardly any residue on or around my bottom-hole.

Andrew managed to lean up and tongue my bottom and zeroed in on my anal area. I felt the tip of his tongue tease my opening and resisted the urge to move my hips in response. When he was finished, I stood and took some toilet paper and wrapped my movement in it and flipped it into the toilet and then flushed.

I told Andrew I was pleased with how he responded to serving as my toilet and that he could shower and get dressed.

As he got up and walked over to our stall shower, I stopped him and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips. He smiled at me and went in and started the shower.

I washed my hands and went back to our bedroom to get dressed for the day. I picked out the panties he would wear today: a pair of pale blue undies tailored for the male anatomy--I saw them on a website and had ordered them earlier in the week. They were adorned all over with the "Hello Kitty" logo.

12