My Husband Does Not Need To Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karyn gave Tom a deep kiss, then started cleaning his cock with her tongue. She said, "I'm glad you showed me that position. It is much easier to deepthroat that way." Tom said, "Thank you! That is the best tip I have ever received. Too bad that I must go home now. Maybe again sometime." He gave her a sweet long kiss and left the room.

Chuck and Dirk cuddled up with Karyn between them. They rested for some time and then Chuck said, "I have one climax left in me. Can I have it the same way as Tom?" Karyn slid to the edge of the bed and took Chuck deeply into her throat, as it was still lubed from Toms' cum. Dirk continued close up video of the action. It did not take Chuck long before his balls tightened, with his cock swelling in Karyn's throat, and he exploded his second load deep in her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could with just a little escaping.

Karyn then said, "Dirk, do you have any left?" Dirk says, Can I give you my load in your sweet ass?" Karyn gets in the middle of the bed with her ass in the air as Dirk gets lubed up. Chuck grabs the video camera and get close. He has no trouble entering her this time, and fucks her for several minutes before he moans, and shoots his load deep into her ass.

They all lay together for a while before moving. They all agree they are fucked out and clean up in the jacuzzi. They agree to say nothing to Jay about getting together today. As they are taking Karyn home, they all have big smiles on their faces. Karyn gets her kisses as they drop her off, and she enters her empty home. She goes straight to bed thinking, "Jay would not believe this even if I did tell him!"

Karyn woke up at 10 AM with a smile, thinking of all the five loads of cum last night. There was some is every place there could be. Gosh, it was so much fun. And Jay will not be home for a couple of hours yet. She got into the shower feeling great. She then put on her little yellow sundress that she always wore without a bra.

About 1PM Jay came home. He said, "My Love, you look like a million bucks! I do love you so much!"

Karyn replies, "Thank you, my wonderful husband. I'm so happy to be married to you."

Jay says, "The guys should be here in a couple of hours." He grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom. As he takes of his clothes, I let my dress and panties fall to the floor. I drop to my knees, taking his semi hard cock into my mouth. As I suck him deep, I hear him moan. I take him a little deeper letting his cock head enter my throat. He starts fucking my face as his cock grows to full size. As he explodes into my mouth, I rapidly swallow, taking all he can give. I am thinking, "That makes 6 loads in 24 hours."

Jay says, "You have time to catch some sun before they get here. Put your bikini on and relax."

I put on my little yellow bikini and go outside to lay on the chaise lounge. I see the neighbor watching me thru his window. I lay on my back and enjoy the warm sun. Soon I fall asleep with sweet dreams.

Approximately at 3 pm, Dirk and Chuck arrive. Dirk hands a USB card to Jay saying, "I'm sure that you will enjoy watching this movie. We sure enjoyed making it." Dirk did not tell Jay that he had made a copy for Chuck and for himself.

Jay says, "Karyn didn't tell me that you came in yesterday, like we had set up. Guess that she really likes to keep secrets."

We go outside with our beer and sit down, watching Jen in her bikini. She lays on her stomach with her top untied. Soon she hears us as she wakes up. She leans up while forgetting her top is untied, showing us her tits. She realizes what she has done and covers herself.

Chuck says, "What a way to be introduced to the wife!"

We all laugh and get up for our hugs. Nothing is said about us being together yesterday.

Karyn says that she is going in the house to change. This brings protests from the three men. She picks out her favorite sun dress, pink, mid-thigh, and flouncy material. Feeling quite risqué after yesterday, she decides to wear it without a bra or panties. As she walks back into the living room, she stands where only Dirk can see her through the sliding glass door. As he spots her, she slowly lifts her dress, so he can see that she has no panties on. She gets a glass of wine, and then she comes outside to sit and talk with them.

She hears lot of military stories, and other stories of their misdeeds. There is more laughter as more is drank.

At 5 pm she asks Jay to fire up the grill and get the steaks going. She says she will go fix the rest of the meal and goes inside.

After a few minutes, Dirk says he needs the bathroom and goes inside. He heads to the kitchen and comes up behind Jen. He wraps his arms around her and slides his hands under her dress. In a few minutes he feels her wetness and knows his cock is almost completely hard. He moves Jen to the table and bends her over and unzips his pants. He slowly eases his big cock into Karyn's pussy. She quietly moans. Dirk long strokes his cock into her until he is balls deep. He picks up speed and slams his body against Karyn's ass as he shoots several spurts of his cum into her. He turns her around and gives her a deep passionate kiss saying, "You are the best, Karyn." He grabs another beer and goes outside.

Karyn goes to the bathroom, slips a Tampex in to help hold the cum inside her, and goes back to the kitchen smiling and thinking, "That makes 7 loads."

Karyn gets the salad and veggies together and goes out to see how Jay is doing with the steaks. Jay tells her another 15 minutes on them. As Karyn turns to go in, she bends over in front of Chuck to pick up some of the bottles. Chuck gets a great view of her tits, and she gives him a wink.

As Karyn is setting the table, Chuck comes in the house. She motions him to follow her to the kitchen. She bends over the counter, showing Chuck that she does not have any panties, takes out the tampex, and says, "Fuck me."

Chuck quickly takes out his growing cock, strokes it a few strokes, lines it up with Karyn's pussy, and sinks it all the way in. Her pussy is well lubed with Chuck's cum. He knows he must be quick and speeds up his strokes. After several deep hard strokes, his balls tighten up, and he cums deep inside of Karyn.

Karyn gives Chuck a deep passionate kiss and hurries to the bathroom. She quickly puts in a new tampax to hold Chucks cum inside with Dirk's cum. She smiles thinking, "That makes 8 loads in 24 hours. Sex is so exciting."

Karyn finishes the dinner table as Jay brings in the steak. The guys all have another cold beer with dinner and Karyn has a strong vodka/seven with her dinner. Our talk is continuous, our laughter contagious, and our fondness for each other is evident.

Karyn sits there, looking at the three men, smiling, thinking about the two loads of cum these two hunks had just deposited in her pussy. She is wondering how long it takes for the two loads to be absorbed into the folds of her pussy. Karyn thinks, "Gosh, how I love sex!"

Karyn cleans the table and works in the kitchen as the men continue talking and drinking.

At 9 pm Dirk and Chuck get up saying that they have an early flight in the morning. Karyn joins them for goodbyes and hugs. They promise to get together again soon. As the door closes, she gives Jay a passionate kiss and hug saying, "I love you so much, Honey."

While Karyn is finishing in the kitchen, Jay looks at the USB card thinking that he will look at it in the morning. He checks his phone and the camera app on it. As he looks at it, he is thinking, "Holy Crap! She has fucked both Dirk and Chuck in the last 3 hours. Damn, I really love that girl. I really get a thrill watching her enjoy sex so much!"

Jay turns on some soft music and takes Karyn into his arms, dancing slowly. She is thinking, "Gosh, I love this man so much." They slowly dance their way into the bedroom. As they undress each other, Karyn excuses herself to go to the bathroom. She removes the wet tampax and disposes it. She goes and cuddles with Jay on the bed. Soon their kissing gets deeply passionate, and she drops down to suck his nice cock. She moves up and guides his hard cock into her pussy. It does not take long for Jay to start driving his cock further into her pussy until he cannot hold back any longer. He explodes deep in her and she smiles quietly, thinking, "Gosh, that makes 9 loads of cum in 24 hours! Guess that really makes me a slut! It is a good thing that Jay does not know this. I don't think he would approve!"

Karyn has a deep, wonderful, sleep for several hours, and wakes up smiling.

Jay is in his office looking at a USB movie on his computer.

12