All Comments on 'My Husband Does Not Need To Know'

by Sequence123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck yes. I got married overseas to a gorgeous Scandinavian woman. Two years later we moved back to the States. I loved introducing my stunning wife to my friends. It was clear they all wanted to fuck her. I told her how that turned me on and she admitted it really made her horny teasing them. This led to us setting up situations so she could seduce them. She has so far fucked four of my friends and one of their brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need to edit the places where you refer to "Jen" instead of Karyn. Otherwise, good wifesharing story.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Wow! Jay is a sick cuck, and Karyn is nothing more than a cheap slut.

vanyevanyeover 2 years ago

Between name changes, and changes in POV, it was slightly difficult to read.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 2 years ago

Names, Days, POVs change too much. Is there a story with Jen, in it? ;)

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

What is a cuckholdloving wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story.

I fave it 3 stars for what could easily be a 4 star story if there had been the conflict of emotions within the wife, along with the different desires of 4 men counting the bar man for her in the future .. after all, they all know she will do anything they want.

dawg997dawg997about 1 year ago

What a bunch of sick fucks.

She cheats on her husband, who lets his army buddies fuck her in every way, and he secretly knows about it and gets off on it.

Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where is her remorse? The husband set this whole thing up. Was it as a joke or repaying his friends for their time together in the Army? The fact that she used a tampon to hold in the cum shows she knew what she was doing and likedit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous